Quote from: Minny
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: T-Cell
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: sh4string
Quote from: SAM83
Quote from: derk40
Quote from: Winter
Today is day 94, and I feel like the funk is leaving me.  It started about day 80, I actualy thought about dip all day yesterday, I didnt want one, but I was thinking about it all freaking day.  I dont know what happend, but I feel better this morning.  Today I promise not to use nicotine in any form, If the urges, or cravings come back and are to strong for me to handle alone, I promise that I will pick up the phone and start reaching out.  Or glue my ass in chat room where I know Tarpon and SirDerek will be waiting for foggy or funky fucks like myself to stroll in and need a hand.  I got to give it to those guys, They seem to always be there when somebody needs them 'oh yeah'  

QLF EDD ODAAT  ;Ironman:

p.s. March 2014 is badass
Stay stong today Winter green! Let nothing get in the way of your quit. I am quit with you all day long!
I just spent the last hour reading of your journey of the last (almost) 1 year. There are some serious lessons to be learned from this read. I have been hearing a lot about this "funk lately" so I went back and looked at "What to Expect When You Quit Dipping"

Days 70 – 90 – Late term craves, the doldrums, the blahs, the blues. Some people end up feeling like they are right back at day 1. The fog, the haze, the craves. It can be a tough time. You need to let people in your group know this is happening. Time to circle the wagons to get through it. It usually only lasts a few days. Fight through this and make sure your order your Commemorative HOF Knife or Coin.

Fuck really? Day 1 again.....shit! SOB, been enjoying this Day 59 high. My encouragement? It is short lived and those before have survived and thrived through it. You are real active on this site, chat, etc. You have been and are an inspiration to my quit and motivation, especially after reading your entire intro, and understanding just how vigilant I need to be with the 70-90 day range quickly approaching. Hopefully, you will now get a little:

Days 90 – HOF – Houston, resume the countdown. Enjoy the hell out of these last 10 days. You will be celebrating with your group as you all enter the HOF. It is a great feeling and an accomplishment you should not take lightly. Do something special for yourself and your family. They put up with your sorry ass for the last 90 days and they deserve something too.

I thrive on the success of those before me. I am my own person, but let me assure you, your success is important to me. Your posts and encouragement are a part of my quit. Caving is NOT an option, make sure you keep it off the damn table. You serve a much higher role here being and remaining quit on this site.

I quit with you today and every day.
Had a pretty good funk at about 75 to 85 days too.....pushed through and then poof it was gone....HOF is no Magic number, just another day of quit. However, it does keep getting better. Proud to be quit with you
Thanks for writing this WG. It is so cool that so many of our stories are the same. Its nice to get a "heads up" from others that have gone before us. I too, had my worst funk right around day 80. It lasted a few days and since everything has been "unicorns and rainbows" I have been warned by a lot of vets about the post HOF Funk and Letdown. You are gonna sail right onto the train and just keep plowing along. You are ;Ironman:
You all are doing great. Knowledge is power, keep reading and learning...
See this ^^^^ ? With this kind of guys guiding us along, we're all in good hands. W G you have a great quit going here, and you have the tools ready, as you should by the time you hit HOF. Now you'll have to not get complacent, and you'll get some funks that will help remind you to be on guard. Very proud to quit with you, and all the rest in this thread!
Excellent, W G!!!
Complacency Sucks! Way to go WG.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Minny

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Day 2
« Reply #128 on: March 05, 2014, 01:57:00 PM »
Quote from: brettlees
Today is day 94, and I feel like the funk is leaving me.  It started about day 80, I actualy thought about dip all day yesterday, I didnt want one, but I was thinking about it all freaking day.  I dont know what happend, but I feel better this morning.  Today I promise not to use nicotine in any form, If the urges, or cravings come back and are to strong for me to handle alone, I promise that I will pick up the phone and start reaching out.  Or glue my ass in chat room where I know Tarpon and SirDerek will be waiting for foggy or funky fucks like myself to stroll in and need a hand.  I got to give it to those guys, They seem to always be there when somebody needs them 'oh yeah'  

QLF EDD ODAAT  ;Ironman:

Stay stong today Winter green! Let nothing get in the way of your quit. I am quit with you all day long!
I just spent the last hour reading of your journey of the last (almost) 1 year. There are some serious lessons to be learned from this read. I have been hearing a lot about this "funk lately" so I went back and looked at "What to Expect When You Quit Dipping"

Days 70 – 90 – Late term craves, the doldrums, the blahs, the blues. Some people end up feeling like they are right back at day 1. The fog, the haze, the craves. It can be a tough time. You need to let people in your group know this is happening. Time to circle the wagons to get through it. It usually only lasts a few days. Fight through this and make sure your order your Commemorative HOF Knife or Coin.

Fuck really? Day 1 again.....shit! SOB, been enjoying this Day 59 high. My encouragement? It is short lived and those before have survived and thrived through it. You are real active on this site, chat, etc. You have been and are an inspiration to my quit and motivation, especially after reading your entire intro, and understanding just how vigilant I need to be with the 70-90 day range quickly approaching. Hopefully, you will now get a little:

Days 90 – HOF – Houston, resume the countdown. Enjoy the hell out of these last 10 days. You will be celebrating with your group as you all enter the HOF. It is a great feeling and an accomplishment you should not take lightly. Do something special for yourself and your family. They put up with your sorry ass for the last 90 days and they deserve something too.

I thrive on the success of those before me. I am my own person, but let me assure you, your success is important to me. Your posts and encouragement are a part of my quit. Caving is NOT an option, make sure you keep it off the damn table. You serve a much higher role here being and remaining quit on this site.

Had a pretty good funk at about 75 to 85 days too.....pushed through and then poof it was gone....HOF is no Magic number, just another day of quit. However, it does keep getting better. Proud to be quit with you
Thanks for writing this WG. It is so cool that so many of our stories are the same. Its nice to get a "heads up" from others that have gone before us. I too, had my worst funk right around day 80. It lasted a few days and since everything has been "unicorns and rainbows" I have been warned by a lot of vets about the post HOF Funk and Letdown. You are gonna sail right onto the train and just keep plowing along. You are ;Ironman:
See this ^^^^ ? With this kind of guys guiding us along, we're all in good hands. W G you have a great quit going here, and you have the tools ready, as you should by the time you hit HOF. Now you'll have to not get complacent, and you'll get some funks that will help remind you to be on guard. Very proud to quit with you, and all the rest in this thread!
Excellent, W G!!!
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #127 on: March 05, 2014, 01:32:00 PM »

QLF EDD ODAAT  ;Ironman:

This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
« Reply #126 on: March 05, 2014, 11:54:00 AM »

QLF EDD ODAAT  ;Ironman:

Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #125 on: March 05, 2014, 11:47:00 AM »

QLF EDD ODAAT  ;Ironman:

Online Sh4string

• Quitter
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 10/21/2013
  • Interests: Family, Hunting, fishing, outdoors, triathlon
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #124 on: March 05, 2014, 09:26:00 AM »

QLF EDD ODAAT  ;Ironman:

Quitting every damn day since October 21, 2013

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #123 on: March 05, 2014, 09:24:00 AM »

QLF EDD ODAAT  ;Ironman:

Sounds like you know what to do. You stick to your plan and you'll be +1 in the a.m.. PM me if you need another #.

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 220
« Reply #122 on: March 05, 2014, 09:13:00 AM »

QLF EDD ODAAT  ;Ironman:

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #121 on: March 05, 2014, 08:16:00 AM »
Today is day 94, and I feel like the funk is leaving me. It started about day 80, I actualy thought about dip all day yesterday, I didnt want one, but I was thinking about it all freaking day. I dont know what happend, but I feel better this morning. Today I promise not to use nicotine in any form, If the urges, or cravings come back and are to strong for me to handle alone, I promise that I will pick up the phone and start reaching out. Or glue my ass in chat room where I know Tarpon and SirDerek will be waiting for foggy or funky fucks like myself to stroll in and need a hand. I got to give it to those guys, They seem to always be there when somebody needs them 'oh yeah'

QLF EDD ODAAT ;Ironman:

Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #120 on: March 05, 2014, 07:46:00 AM »
Today is day 94, and I feel like the funk is leaving me. It started about day 80, I actualy thought about dip all day yesterday, I didnt want one, but I was thinking about it all freaking day. I dont know what happend, but I feel better this morning. Today I promise not to use nicotine in any form, If the urges, or cravings come back and are to strong for me to handle alone, I promise that I will pick up the phone and start reaching out. Or glue my ass in chat room where I know Tarpon and SirDerek will be waiting for foggy or funky fucks like myself to stroll in and need a hand. I got to give it to those guys, They seem to always be there when somebody needs them 'oh yeah'

QLF EDD ODAAT ;Ironman:

Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline Emulator

• Quitter
« Reply #119 on: February 22, 2014, 01:50:00 PM »
April is right behind you guys.. Great Job. I salute the 100% posters,...
ODAAT NAFAR QFL

D-Day 1/1/14
HOF 4/10/2014
2nd Floor July 19, 2014
3rd Floor October 27, 2014

My HoF Speech: http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/10229741/1/#new
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000243565739

Offline Emulator

• Quitter
« Reply #118 on: February 22, 2014, 01:48:00 PM »
April is right behind you guys.. Great Job. I salute the 100% posters,...
ODAAT NAFAR QFL

D-Day 1/1/14
HOF 4/10/2014
2nd Floor July 19, 2014
3rd Floor October 27, 2014

My HoF Speech: http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/10229741/1/#new
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000243565739

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #117 on: February 21, 2014, 11:02:00 AM »
I attempted to bring up more people in Intros, I just couldnt find everyone. So I recognize WES553 ;Ironman: UPLANDBIRD ;Ironman: Steakbomb18 ;Ironman: starr_78 ;Ironman: rdad ;Ironman: Pbrain04 ;Ironman: Lizzle ;Ironman: Kmart3501 ;Ironman: Klw ;Ironman: HumbledTeacher ;Ironman: Golfpro9696 ;Ironman: dunwit ;Ironman: and BBQ'ER ;Ironman: Those Men are all 100% posts in March. Somebody reach out and cup some balls here!!!

All in all, I want to say thank you to everyone in March. We have a solid group.
I just want to remind everyone that even as far as we've come,
STILL ; Have quit plans
STILL ; Reach out to brothers in need
STILL ; POST ROLL EDD
STILL ; Quit

March Rules ;Ironman:
100% posters... hmm, they seem to hit the HOF consistently, don't they? I wonder what that's about.
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #116 on: February 21, 2014, 03:26:00 AM »
Quote from: mogul
Hey Winter Green, you seen any ass lately?
" Looks to the left " shocker
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #115 on: February 21, 2014, 01:27:00 AM »
Hey Winter Green, you seen any ass lately?