Author Topic: Live Chat  (Read 9490 times)

Offline kana

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Live Chat
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 01:03:00 PM »
Bare with me while I figure out if I'm posting correctly. One day at a time. Like the idea of posting everyday. Kinda gives you that responsibility. 'Finger'
This icon is hilarious. It's me! Happy go lucky one minute, to fuck off!!!
I truly believe I finally found the culprit. Nicotine. It actually makes me moody.
When I didn't chew last year I was so calm. I Welcome that feeling again.
and as I type, I can feel that poison leaving my system....
aloha
we choose our battles.. the battles we do fight, be aware that they have to be, but passion rules? James Hetfield

Offline Kubrick

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 3/24/2012
  • Interests: Guiar, bass guitar, Flyfishing, shooting, photography
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 12:23:00 PM »
Welcome. It sounds like you are ready to quit. And know that you are an addict and can't ever have "just one" again. Just like the alcohol. It's pretty simple, post roll every day promising not to use and repeat the next day. One day at time is all it takes.

Looks like you already posted roll. I'll see you tomorrow.
Quit date 03/24/2012
HOF date 07/01/2012

"The only regret I ever see on this site is from those who fail..." - Sac

My Intro

Offline sporticus

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 7/15/2012
  • Interests: Golf, Running, playing dumb, being dumber
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 12:22:00 PM »
Welcome! You came to the right place. I was on the shit for 15 years. Tried quitting many times, but never made it past a week. Been off for 3 weeks now and I'm feeling great. This group will get you through. If my weak willed ass can do it, so can you.

Offline kana

• Quitter
Live Chat
« on: August 05, 2012, 12:16:00 PM »
Wow, I can't believe I'm finally at this point. HOLY CRAP!!!! Enough already.
I'm 44 now. I Met the bitch when I was 14. SKOAL. Walking home after school, I remember having to lay down in the middle of the Football field because I was spinning so bad. I didn't really like it and slowly started smoking, and drinking.
In those days you just bought your shit from a vending machine.
At the 10 yr point of my marriage I was drinking way too much. Smoking way too much. and hit my bottom. I quit drinking and smoking cold. Aug. 15th will be 8 yrs. sober. Been married 18 yrs. now. and a wonderful son (5YR).
Unfortunately, I picked up the copenhagen to get me through it. I told myself it was temporary, and I could quit at will. Well almost 8 yrs. later and I tried to quit how many times. Last year I went 8 months without dipping and caved. Just that one dip fucked it up. I regret that dip. I've had the bitch in my system one way or another for 30 years. but this time it's different. I know what I have to do. Keep it simply and keep support.
This time it's different, this time I AM Quit. FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!!
we choose our battles.. the battles we do fight, be aware that they have to be, but passion rules? James Hetfield