Author Topic: When shit gets rough  (Read 9440 times)

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
Re: When shit gets rough
« Reply #147 on: July 13, 2013, 11:26:00 AM »
Quote from: CBird65
Quote from: kana
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: Bruce
I wanted to start by saying thank you, thank you to all those who continually fail. It helps build my resolve, it makes me feel stronger. A strong mind equals a strong quit. Every one of you who decide to take the easy route, and dip your pathetic life away, do it, you're too weak anyways. Darwinism I guess. Me? I'll be here quittin like fuck

Today is 601, I will not fail today, thank you for the reminder.
Bingo.
yahtzee!

bruce nice # by the way..sweeeet
bringing the funk bringing the noise!
Bring the noise
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #146 on: July 13, 2013, 10:19:00 AM »
Quote from: kana
I wanted to start by saying thank you, thank you to all those who continually fail. It helps build my resolve, it makes me feel stronger. A strong mind equals a strong quit. Every one of you who decide to take the easy route, and dip your pathetic life away, do it, you're too weak anyways. Darwinism I guess. Me? I'll be here quittin like fuck

Bingo.
yahtzee!

bringing the funk bringing the noise!
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline kana

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #145 on: July 13, 2013, 09:27:00 AM »

Bingo.
yahtzee!

we choose our battles.. the battles we do fight, be aware that they have to be, but passion rules? James Hetfield

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #144 on: July 13, 2013, 09:11:00 AM »

Bingo.

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #143 on: July 13, 2013, 09:09:00 AM »

Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #142 on: June 24, 2013, 05:55:00 PM »
Quote from: KKLJINC
Quote from: LionHeartedGirl
Background story first, my buddy and his wife adopted a boy from a Russian orphanage, and his third birthday was yesterday. Apparently in soviet Russia they do not do birthday parties so it was his first ever. It was great, little dude got some awesome toys (yea I was jealous). And what else are we suppose to do at a three year old's birthday party but get drunk, and drunk we got.

By 2 o'clock my two friends (the host and our mutual friend) were toasty. The host, being a good host, starts telling us about his recent trips and how he was able to "sneak" in some expensive cigars. Offers one to us, mutual friend druels over them. I pick them up, examine how expensive they are (because my friend tells fisherman stories) and set it back down and simply say "very nice, but I can't have one". Drunk mural friend: "why the fuck not" (because we're classy and shit). Before I can even answer the host's wife says (we'll call her A) "because he's a nicotine addict, he can't go back, not even once". Enough said, well put at that, and we moved on.

Now, as my sexters are well aware of, I've had some rough days, ended buying some holt chew (which is fantastic btw) and have been fighting through those weak moments. I've been on this site for all but my first three days as this thread shows, and I've only been blown away once or twice. A blew me away, she has no idea what's been going on the last 582 days, and how much even a quitter of 1000 days needs reminder that "not even once" because that'll lead to another and another and another. No matter how strong you think you are, and I'm very vain, any addict cannot handle "just one". No matter how far along you are, or what trophy you've gathered here, you are always within striking zone of the nic bitch. As I've stated, it does get better, but we are never cured, we can never have just one. It's good to put people around you who understand that
This is AWESOME. Exactly right and IMO the key to quit. We can give that daily promise but if you keep the door open for "just one"... It's an exercise in futility. You sir, are an inspiration.
Thanks, Bruce I needed to read that today.
Idk about inspiration...godlike creature of quit for sure 'archer'
I dare you to make "godlike creature of quit" your title.
What?
Omg! You made me laugh out loud! Literally!

You win!
OK Bruce, that is BOSS
Simple, True, Brilliant and Bruce is still Ghey. Nice post.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #141 on: June 24, 2013, 04:49:00 PM »
Background story first, my buddy and his wife adopted a boy from a Russian orphanage, and his third birthday was yesterday. Apparently in soviet Russia they do not do birthday parties so it was his first ever. It was great, little dude got some awesome toys (yea I was jealous). And what else are we suppose to do at a three year old's birthday party but get drunk, and drunk we got.

By 2 o'clock my two friends (the host and our mutual friend) were toasty. The host, being a good host, starts telling us about his recent trips and how he was able to "sneak" in some expensive cigars. Offers one to us, mutual friend druels over them. I pick them up, examine how expensive they are (because my friend tells fisherman stories) and set it back down and simply say "very nice, but I can't have one". Drunk mural friend: "why the fuck not" (because we're classy and shit). Before I can even answer the host's wife says (we'll call her A) "because he's a nicotine addict, he can't go back, not even once". Enough said, well put at that, and we moved on.

Now, as my sexters are well aware of, I've had some rough days, ended buying some holt chew (which is fantastic btw) and have been fighting through those weak moments. I've been on this site for all but my first three days as this thread shows, and I've only been blown away once or twice. A blew me away, she has no idea what's been going on the last 582 days, and how much even a quitter of 1000 days needs reminder that "not even once" because that'll lead to another and another and another. No matter how strong you think you are, and I'm very vain, any addict cannot handle "just one". No matter how far along you are, or what trophy you've gathered here, you are always within striking zone of the nic bitch. As I've stated, it does get better, but we are never cured, we can never have just one. It's good to put people around you who understand that
This is AWESOME. Exactly right and IMO the key to quit. We can give that daily promise but if you keep the door open for "just one"... It's an exercise in futility. You sir, are an inspiration.
What?

You win!
OK Bruce, that is BOSS

Offline LionHeartedGirl

• Quitter
« Reply #140 on: June 24, 2013, 04:41:00 PM »

What?

You win!
QUIT LIKE A GIRL!

Quit Date: 5/23/13
HOF: 8/30/13

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #139 on: June 24, 2013, 04:39:00 PM »

What?
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

Offline LionHeartedGirl

• Quitter
« Reply #138 on: June 24, 2013, 03:55:00 PM »

QUIT LIKE A GIRL!

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #137 on: June 24, 2013, 03:53:00 PM »

It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #136 on: June 24, 2013, 10:42:00 AM »

Offline LionHeartedGirl

• Quitter
« Reply #135 on: June 24, 2013, 10:40:00 AM »

QUIT LIKE A GIRL!

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #134 on: June 24, 2013, 09:13:00 AM »

Thank You Bruce for sharing.
That gave me my quit wood for the day.
Love you man! 'dance'
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #133 on: June 24, 2013, 08:24:00 AM »

It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option