Author Topic: When shit gets rough  (Read 9446 times)

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: When shit gets rough
« Reply #117 on: February 01, 2013, 10:48:00 PM »
Quote from: CleanFuel
Quote from: 30isEnuff
Quote from: sudsmccracken
Quote from: DiplessinJax
Quote from: jhaenel23
Quote from: Bruce
The mind set of quit, as much as we preach using the tools kic offers, "manning up" to quit, it's becoming more and more obvious to this quitter to be successful, it is a mind set. You have your reasons to quit at first, no matter how noble or how stupid they are, they are your reasons. I've seen people coming in here saying they need to quit because it effects their children, quit for a week and back to the bitch. Why? They're weak, of course, but, they never adapted to the proper mind set, or really never gave themselves a chance. I'm on day 438 currently, and the big picture, I'm still young in my quit, but I'm just now starting to grasp forever. I'll probably get flak for that, but I've started to accept I will never put nicotine in my body again. The first 100 days is an emotional roller coaster, you don't really have the chance to get any thing through that mind, that's why we take it one day at a time. Start learning the tools taught here, learning from cavers, learning from vets and learning from your own losses and victories. Step one, take the nic bitch off the pedestal, learn to hate, educate yourself that she is just here to hurt you, she makes nothing better. Understand that just one, as an addict, means just one more. Grasp the concept that you, again as an addict, will never be cured, laugh at your poor friends that are sucking the nic bitch, do not envy them, there's nothing to envy. I quit because I was tired of being a slave, but I had quit in the past for that reason, I remain quit because of my mindset....and a few sexters who won't quit on my quit
That is some Great Stuff right there!!! Fuck I love it here!!

'worship'
Nice work, Bruce! Great perspective from day 438.
You are a bad ass quitter. I am proud to be quit with you. That was a great read.
Great stuff Bruce. Thank you for sharing!
'clap'
I just came in my pants.....outstanding
Hey mods, this is a word of wisdom post right here. Good stuff Bruce.

Offline CleanFuel

• Quitter
« Reply #116 on: February 01, 2013, 10:41:00 PM »
Quote from: 30isEnuff
The mind set of quit, as much as we preach using the tools kic offers, "manning up" to quit, it's becoming more and more obvious to this quitter to be successful, it is a mind set. You have your reasons to quit at first, no matter how noble or how stupid they are, they are your reasons. I've seen people coming in here saying they need to quit because it effects their children, quit for a week and back to the bitch. Why? They're weak, of course, but, they never adapted to the proper mind set, or really never gave themselves a chance. I'm on day 438 currently, and the big picture, I'm still young in my quit, but I'm just now starting to grasp forever. I'll probably get flak for that, but I've started to accept I will never put nicotine in my body again. The first 100 days is an emotional roller coaster, you don't really have the chance to get any thing through that mind, that's why we take it one day at a time. Start learning the tools taught here, learning from cavers, learning from vets and learning from your own losses and victories. Step one, take the nic bitch off the pedestal, learn to hate, educate yourself that she is just here to hurt you, she makes nothing better. Understand that just one, as an addict, means just one more. Grasp the concept that you, again as an addict, will never be cured, laugh at your poor friends that are sucking the nic bitch, do not envy them, there's nothing to envy. I quit because I was tired of being a slave, but I had quit in the past for that reason, I remain quit because of my mindset....and a few sexters who won't quit on my quit

'worship'
You are a bad ass quitter. I am proud to be quit with you. That was a great read.
'clap'
I just came in my pants.....outstanding
Quit 04.02.2012 --- HOF 07.11.2012 --- 5 Years 04.02.2017

Now I am the Voice. I will LEAD, not follow. I will BELIEVE, not doubt. I will CREATE, not destroy. I am a Force for God. I am a Leader.

Defy the odds. Set a new standard. STEP UP!

My HOF Speech

My Intro

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #115 on: February 01, 2013, 10:38:00 PM »

'worship'
'clap'
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline Suds

• Quitter
  • Interests: quitting dip, my kids, woodworking, baseball
« Reply #114 on: February 01, 2013, 11:50:00 AM »

'worship'
QLAFM

Offline DiplessinJax

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-09-04
« Reply #113 on: January 31, 2013, 10:58:00 AM »

'worship'
Quit Date: 9/4/12
HOF: 12/12/12

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" - Ricky Bobby
"Time passes. Will you?" - written on the wall of a class room
Stay quit, Bitches!!! - DiplessinJax

Offline jhaenel23

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kicking the Nic Bitch's Ass every day!!Staying in the QUIT, And helping all of my KTC Brothers to do the same!!
« Reply #112 on: January 31, 2013, 10:44:00 AM »

'worship'
Stay in the Q.U.I.T*********Fuck the NIC!!" Jhaenel23
"Freedom is like your Soul going Commando!" Scowick
"Losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!!" John Mason
"If its too much trouble to post roll, You can always Fuck Off!!" J2B
HOF Speech
Sounds Of Madness
QUIT 10-22-12
HOF 1-29-13
Post with Da Jackwagins!!

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #111 on: January 31, 2013, 10:37:00 AM »
Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline pavetheway

• Quitter
« Reply #110 on: December 14, 2012, 11:49:00 AM »
Quote from: ERDVM
RingaDingDing
I forgot about that. I think the NCAA made them quit along with the Paddle People in Stillwater.

Offline ERDVM

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Cold Beer, Warm Whiskey, Good Friends, Loose Women.
« Reply #109 on: December 13, 2012, 06:12:00 PM »

Offline pavetheway

• Quitter
« Reply #108 on: December 13, 2012, 06:08:00 PM »
RECTUM TECH!

Offline ERDVM

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Cold Beer, Warm Whiskey, Good Friends, Loose Women.
« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2012, 06:00:00 PM »
Quote from: CBird65
Quote from: pavetheway
It is a damn good thing he didn't scribble all over his Tommy Tubberville fathead.  That would have been war.
You mean Kliff Kingsbury? FuTuberville
:D
you mean this :rustaf1:who am I coaching again?

WRECK'EM TECH
Hey at least Tuberville didn't like walk out on a dinner/meeting with his staff and just not come back.....What a douche. U of C should fire him before he even starts. Go Pokes!

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #106 on: December 13, 2012, 05:46:00 PM »
It is a damn good thing he didn't scribble all over his Tommy Tubberville fathead.  That would have been war.
you mean this :rustaf1:who am I coaching again?

WRECK'EM TECH
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline pavetheway

• Quitter
« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2012, 05:34:00 PM »

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #104 on: December 13, 2012, 05:17:00 PM »
It is a damn good thing he didn't scribble all over his Tommy Tubberville fathead. That would have been war.
Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline pavetheway

• Quitter
« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2012, 05:09:00 PM »
It is a damn good thing he didn't scribble all over his Tommy Tubberville fathead. That would have been war.