Author Topic: Souli to AVain, Souli to AVain...come in AVain  (Read 10915 times)

Offline kana

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Souli to AVain, Souli to AVain...come in AVain
« Reply #203 on: July 03, 2013, 09:53:00 AM »
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: jaynellie
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: Souliman

I quit today.

Fucking eh. I love this place. Look at the fucking power flowing through you bitches. Powerful stuff. The support. You can't buy support like this. Anyone of these fuckers would walk through the fire with you. Anyone of them would pick up the phone in your hour of need. Use the tools. Use the titans of quit that walk beside you.

Thanks for kicking ass daily.

-Soul
AWESOME.
x2 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The zen of quit speaks.
he led the way, now my quit talks to soulimans quitlol
we choose our battles.. the battles we do fight, be aware that they have to be, but passion rules? James Hetfield

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #202 on: July 03, 2013, 09:30:00 AM »
Quote from: jaynellie

I quit today.

Fucking eh. I love this place. Look at the fucking power flowing through you bitches. Powerful stuff. The support. You can't buy support like this. Anyone of these fuckers would walk through the fire with you. Anyone of them would pick up the phone in your hour of need. Use the tools. Use the titans of quit that walk beside you.

-Soul
AWESOME.
x2 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The zen of quit speaks.

Offline jaynellie

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: being a good husband a good dad, riding our quads at the dunes, watching my children turn into adults
« Reply #201 on: July 02, 2013, 10:47:00 PM »

I quit today.

-Soul
AWESOME.
x2 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"You never have to remember what you said, if you always tell the truth"

"Post roll everyday and your chances of staying quit goes up 100%" --mememe

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #200 on: July 02, 2013, 10:39:00 PM »

I quit today.

-Soul

AWESOME.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #199 on: July 02, 2013, 10:15:00 PM »

I quit today.

-Soul

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #198 on: April 29, 2013, 10:29:00 AM »
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: Radman
Quote from: ERDVM
Quote from: cdaniels
Quote from: SirDerek
Quote from: CleanFuel

Today I am mother fucking gigantic ball swinging quit. Fuck you UST. I got two hands, a good heart and determination. This world is mine and I will do my best to keep the peace and share it as long as no one pisses on my path. I will unleash my sword otherwise. No more pity party for the weak and those caught in the current. Fucking swim. Choose your path. Make yourself whom you are suppose to be. Enough already. Fight. Plan. Protect.

Lord...oh gentle and benevolent one...surround me with badassery and folks that see a path and want it. Those are the fuckers that keep my heart pumping. Those are the fuckers that show me I can and I will succeed.
Out-fucking-standing!
Its amazing what you see when you clean the fingerprints off a mirror.
It's amazing when one can look into the mirror at all for the first time to be honestly quit with themself.

Just look and see it, strength, truth....so good to be quit
AMEN AND AMEN!!
I bet Jesus even dropped a "Fuck Yeah!" after reading that Souli.
Quit on, brother Soul!!
Yes. Fight, Plan, Protect and you shall be victorious!
Bring that quit down to Austin in July Soul!!!
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #197 on: April 29, 2013, 10:26:00 AM »
Quote from: Radman

Today I am mother fucking gigantic ball swinging quit. Fuck you UST. I got two hands, a good heart and determination. This world is mine and I will do my best to keep the peace and share it as long as no one pisses on my path. I will unleash my sword otherwise. No more pity party for the weak and those caught in the current. Fucking swim. Choose your path. Make yourself whom you are suppose to be. Enough already. Fight. Plan. Protect.

Lord...oh gentle and benevolent one...surround me with badassery and folks that see a path and want it. Those are the fuckers that keep my heart pumping. Those are the fuckers that show me I can and I will succeed.
Out-fucking-standing!
It's amazing when one can look into the mirror at all for the first time to be honestly quit with themself.

AMEN AND AMEN!!
Quit on, brother Soul!!
Yes. Fight, Plan, Protect and you shall be victorious!

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #196 on: April 29, 2013, 07:43:00 AM »

Out-fucking-standing!

AMEN AND AMEN!!
Quit on, brother Soul!!

Offline ERDVM

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Cold Beer, Warm Whiskey, Good Friends, Loose Women.
« Reply #195 on: April 29, 2013, 07:07:00 AM »

Out-fucking-standing!

AMEN AND AMEN!!

Offline cdaniels

• Quitter
« Reply #194 on: April 28, 2013, 02:11:00 PM »

Out-fucking-standing!

AMEN AND AMEN!!
Quit date 11-20-12
Never again for any reason. I quit for today. Today I live.
http://forum.killthecan.org/index.php?showtopic=7796
http://www.killthecan.org/facts/contract.asp

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #193 on: April 28, 2013, 01:44:00 PM »

Out-fucking-standing!

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
« Reply #192 on: April 28, 2013, 11:38:00 AM »

Out-fucking-standing!

Offline CleanFuel

• Quitter
« Reply #191 on: April 28, 2013, 10:15:00 AM »

Out-fucking-standing!
Quit 04.02.2012 --- HOF 07.11.2012 --- 5 Years 04.02.2017

Now I am the Voice. I will LEAD, not follow. I will BELIEVE, not doubt. I will CREATE, not destroy. I am a Force for God. I am a Leader.

Defy the odds. Set a new standard. STEP UP!

My HOF Speech

My Intro

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
« Reply #190 on: April 28, 2013, 10:05:00 AM »

Offline copingwithoutcopen

• Quitting MoFo
« Reply #189 on: February 17, 2013, 07:41:00 AM »
Quote from: Mthomas3824

There is no rear view mirror right now. Pedal is firm beneath my foot. The Soulmobile is heading down the road with a full tank of gas. Not sure how far I'm going but I'm behind the wheel today. I got White Snake on the boom box in the back seat and my mullet is looking fucking sharp. Look out bitches. I own today.

-Soul
Now I have that song in my head, "going down the only road I've ever known".

I'll quit with you, your mullet and white snake today. I am a bald man but sport a mullet in spirit with ya today.

810! Awesomeness.
MT

I shave my entire body once a month. That's how Soul rolls. Bald is beautiful my friend.

Keep killing it brother.

-Soul
Aint no Souli like a shorn Souli ... shocker
Pretty sure the Soulimobile is an 84 Monte Carlo. Obviously the SS stands for shorn souli.