Author Topic: New here  (Read 4137 times)

Offline FishinDipShit

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, The Outdoors, my Wife and my Daughter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New here
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2013, 01:35:00 PM »
Quote from: Ronnie13
Quote from: FishinDipShit
I saw that you were the same age as me I thought i was one of the youngest guys here. We also quit around the same time if you need anything just let me know. I quit with you today
I appreciate it man. How old are you?
Anytime brother, 20 I'll be 21 in March
Yeah man. Same boat. Saw your profile a little bit ago same age. Been dippin about the same amount of time. It sucks brotha!!!! We will make it tho. Are you using any of the fake shit?
I use hooch snuff sometimes but i prefer seeds personally.
what did you dip before... see i was a grizz wintergreen guy and im using smokey mountain wintergreen... which is alright i just would like a more intense burn a little closer to the real stuff. hows hooch?
I was a copenhagen snuff and wintergreen guy. Hooch wintergreen is decent but with thr spitfire you get the burn and a decent taste
awesome ill give that spitfire a try soon
Grizzly Long Cut Wintergreen 5 yrs quit that shit 10/21/2013

Offline Picker.of.Strings

• Quitter
  • Interests: Guitar.
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2013, 01:30:00 PM »
The cayanne pepper will certainly add a more intense burn... both going in and going out.
Dirty tone - 6 wide, 22 deep

Quit Date: 17 October 2013

Offline Ronnie13

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kentucky Wildcat Fan, NFL fan, NBA, Fishing, Hunting, spending time outdoors and spending time with family and friends. Firefighting and ems.
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2013, 01:21:00 PM »
I saw that you were the same age as me I thought i was one of the youngest guys here. We also quit around the same time if you need anything just let me know. I quit with you today
Yeah man. Same boat. Saw your profile a little bit ago same age. Been dippin about the same amount of time. It sucks brotha!!!! We will make it tho. Are you using any of the fake shit?
what did you dip before... see i was a grizz wintergreen guy and im using smokey mountain wintergreen... which is alright i just would like a more intense burn a little closer to the real stuff. hows hooch?
I was a copenhagen snuff and wintergreen guy. Hooch wintergreen is decent but with thr spitfire you get the burn and a decent taste

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2013, 01:08:00 PM »
Add a dash of cayenne pepper. Several here have mentioned doing that.

Offline Punkin

• Quitter
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2013, 01:04:00 PM »
Quote from: Pinched
Day 4 without the whore!!! 'na na'
Damn proud of you brother! Keep it up.
Hell yeah man. Keep it up. Proud to be quitting with you bro
EMBRACE THE SUCK

If your gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

Are you gonna quit dipping, or are you gonna slide your tampon in?

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2013, 12:52:00 PM »
Damn proud of you brother! Keep it up.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline FishinDipShit

• Quitter
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2013, 12:19:00 PM »

Offline FishinDipShit

• Quitter
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2013, 12:18:00 PM »

Offline Ronnie13

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kentucky Wildcat Fan, NFL fan, NBA, Fishing, Hunting, spending time outdoors and spending time with family and friends. Firefighting and ems.
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2013, 09:40:00 AM »
Quote from: srans
Quote from: Radman
You guys are smart. Very smart. Wish I had realized the destructive power of nicotine and quit early like y'all have.

But...... nooooo, my dumb ass kept using for somewhere around 20 years. Really think about that for a bit. It is absolutely depressing to think about how much I degraded my health, and how much money I spent on tobacco during that time. I can guarantee you that the murderers over at big tobacco will never get another dime from me. Never.

I offer up a suggestion to y'all that I wish I had done. Figure out how much you've been spending daily on tobacco. Each day, put that amount of money in a container. Be diligent. Don't count it, or even look at it. Just add to it each day. If that's too much to spare, just put in half the daily amount. Then when you hit a year quit, dump it out, count it up, and celebrate however you see fit.
Thats a good idea im hoing to do that.
Me an radman are about in the same boat. I spent over 25 years and 25,000 plus dollars on the poison. I spent way more than that, but I want to puke everytime I think about it. I sure could use that right now as my girl starts college and needs a car. What an idiot!! I'm so jealous of both of you. Stay the course and never look back.

Learn everything you can on addiction and nicotine. The more you know the more your determination and drive will strengthen. There is so much information out there that was not available when I was younger (not that it would have done any good). After I began learning my enemy I really began building a hate for the poison that sustained me early in my quit. Stay quit,, there is nothing good that comes from the poison. It does only one thing well. TAKE!!!!! It will take until there is nothing left.
Ive been on this site so much i cant believe it but all of these things are valuable tools. Im glad that I made the commitment when I did. I quit with all of you today

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2013, 09:28:00 AM »
You guys are smart. Very smart. Wish I had realized the destructive power of nicotine and quit early like y'all have.

But...... nooooo, my dumb ass kept using for somewhere around 20 years. Really think about that for a bit. It is absolutely depressing to think about how much I degraded my health, and how much money I spent on tobacco during that time. I can guarantee you that the murderers over at big tobacco will never get another dime from me. Never.

I offer up a suggestion to y'all that I wish I had done. Figure out how much you've been spending daily on tobacco. Each day, put that amount of money in a container. Be diligent. Don't count it, or even look at it. Just add to it each day. If that's too much to spare, just put in half the daily amount. Then when you hit a year quit, dump it out, count it up, and celebrate however you see fit.
Me an radman are about in the same boat. I spent over 25 years and 25,000 plus dollars on the poison. I spent way more than that, but I want to puke everytime I think about it. I sure could use that right now as my girl starts college and needs a car. What an idiot!! I'm so jealous of both of you. Stay the course and never look back.

Learn everything you can on addiction and nicotine. The more you know the more your determination and drive will strengthen. There is so much information out there that was not available when I was younger (not that it would have done any good). After I began learning my enemy I really began building a hate for the poison that sustained me early in my quit. Stay quit,, there is nothing good that comes from the poison. It does only one thing well. TAKE!!!!! It will take until there is nothing left.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Ronnie13

• Quitter
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2013, 09:09:00 AM »

Offline Ronnie13

• Quitter
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2013, 09:08:00 AM »

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2013, 07:22:00 AM »

Offline FishinDipShit

• Quitter
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2013, 01:49:00 AM »

Offline Ronnie13

• Quitter
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2013, 12:00:00 AM »