Author Topic: My fresh start.  (Read 5039 times)

Offline duathman

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 6-5-2013
  • Interests: Running, cycling
  • Likes Given: 216
Re: My fresh start.
« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2013, 11:29:00 PM »
Logged in two days ago just to see what's your peeps were saying about you and not post roll?

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2013, 12:50:00 PM »
Quote from: Minny
Danbighands, where ya at? Has it really been 7 days since you posted roll? I don't like it. :ph43r:
Not good with his history...hello
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2013, 10:03:00 AM »
Danbighands, where ya at? Has it really been 7 days since you posted roll? I don't like it. :ph43r:
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline danbighands

• Quitter
    • www.youtube.com
  • Interests: oncorhynchus, bukowski, and the king of country western troubadours.
« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2013, 05:13:00 AM »
Thanks, Minny. Been pretty smooth sailing. Tonight I was drinking beers on a patio with some colleagues and a new guy pulls out a can and holds it out for me. Said he could tell by how I spit. Told him I been quit over 50 days, and besides, didnt much care for wintergreen anyways :) QLFEDD
fishcamp womern, baby I like the way you smell.

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2013, 02:31:00 PM »
50 for you tomorrow, Banana Hands! I just wanted to bump your thread up to the top and give you a slap on the back.

Good work, keep it up.
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline danbighands

• Quitter
    • www.youtube.com
  • Interests: oncorhynchus, bukowski, and the king of country western troubadours.
« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2013, 03:43:00 PM »
Quote from: AppleJack
Bro... I do it because I want to see you quit and... I want to see you freakin' LOVE your quit!! You've got a quit family here brutha. I wanted to hide at first too. I didn't like the exposed feeling but, yknow what, who cares! Everybody on this site is fighting for the same thing. Be ALL IN man... It makes this fight FUN!! I like what I'm seeing from you man. Wade out further... The quit is bitchin' out here. Rock on bro...
Awesome. I am grateful. Quit as fuck on day 28. Quack quack, brethren.

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #100 on: August 08, 2013, 07:19:00 PM »
Quote from: jrod
Quote from: danbighands
I've been doing pretty good lately. Found a dog on the side of the road, been taking care of her is a lotta work. Just turned my number into the contact list. Was hesitant before since I dont really want everyone blowing up my phone on an almost daily basis (I got AJ for that). but figured, what the hell, might as well chug the punch instead of just sippin it. Quit on brothers.
danhands. I like to hear that you're all in with us ducks. I will now call you several times a day for the rest of our lives. It may be annoying at first, or always, but you have no say in the matter.

Quit on, brother.

AJ is watching you. 'crackup'

Bro... I do it because I want to see you quit and... I want to see you freakin' LOVE your quit!! You've got a quit family here brutha. I wanted to hide at first too. I didn't like the exposed feeling but, yknow what, who cares! Everybody on this site is fighting for the same thing. Be ALL IN man... It makes this fight FUN!! I like what I'm seeing from you man. Wade out further... The quit is bitchin' out here. Rock on bro...
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline FIGHTIN-IGNORANCE

• Quitter
  • Interests: Studying the "Word", My Two Boys, Hunting, fishing, Softball, Roller Hockey, learning to play acoustic guitar,
« Reply #99 on: August 08, 2013, 07:14:00 PM »
Quote from: jrod
I've been doing pretty good lately. Found a dog on the side of the road, been taking care of her is a lotta work. Just turned my number into the contact list. Was hesitant before since I dont really want everyone blowing up my phone on an almost daily basis (I got AJ for that). but figured, what the hell, might as well chug the punch instead of just sippin it. Quit on brothers.
danhands. I like to hear that you're all in with us ducks. I will now call you several times a day for the rest of our lives. It may be annoying at first, or always, but you have no say in the matter.

Quit on, brother.
Heck yeah. I love to annoy people with texts. I don't think I have either of your numbers. I want phone calls for the rest of my life jrod.. please, pretty please? :(
Quit Date 6/26/2013
DUCK FIP'S FOR LIFE!!
'KICKIN THE CAN' All Day Long!
Complancency sucks,one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

Someone, somewhere out there is suffering through a more intense crave than me and that person is staying quit. As will I. -JoeMellow

The connection of a common problem is strong, but the connection of a common solution is even stronger.-gorilla1

When we think we can't quit... We can... Cause ducks fly together... When the craves are to much to handle... Us ducks fly together.... When you want to cave... You won't... Because ducks fly together. Per our Jpete328
Freedom Started 06/26/2013....Freedom continues because of my choice and accountability from MY FELLOW DUCKS! QUACK ! QUACK! Thank You!

Offline jrod

• Quitter
« Reply #98 on: August 08, 2013, 06:56:00 PM »

Quit on, brother.

Offline danbighands

• Quitter
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #97 on: August 08, 2013, 06:35:00 PM »

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2013, 12:25:00 PM »
Great job, bud. You've got quite the following pullin' for you. Have a great weekend.
definitely. the support from this board and my brothers has far exceeded expectations.

thanks for the tips derk and trau. boozing too hard led to my downfall 2 weeks ago, so im not about to let it ruin me again.

fuck the nic bitch.

Nice job bro! I can see where you're starting to get your head around all this! So many things need to change or be modified for awhile. The learning curve can be steep but when you own your quit... You'll easily understand and accept that these changes not only will save your life but, make it better! You got my number... Use it if you need bro!
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline danbighands

• Quitter
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2013, 03:08:00 AM »
Great job, bud. You've got quite the following pullin' for you. Have a great weekend.
definitely. the support from this board and my brothers has far exceeded expectations.

thanks for the tips derk and trau. boozing too hard led to my downfall 2 weeks ago, so im not about to let it ruin me again.

fuck the nic bitch.

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2013, 03:13:00 PM »
Update: nic free 3 days in the woods. drank a couple beers each night, so ate shit on the staying sober part but didnt get too rowdy and was able to keep the nic bitch at bay.

new technique to qualm craves: guys were drinkin some coronas w/ lime and I found that if i shoved a lime wedge in my lip it stretched her out good and gave me something other than seeds to curb the oral fixation, cuz my cheeks are getting pretty leathery from those seeds.
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2013, 03:07:00 PM »
Quote from: traumagnet
Update: nic free 3 days in the woods. drank a couple beers each night, so ate shit on the staying sober part but didnt get too rowdy and was able to keep the nic bitch at bay.

new technique to qualm craves: guys were drinkin some coronas w/ lime and I found that if i shoved a lime wedge in my lip it stretched her out good and gave me something other than seeds to curb the oral fixation, cuz my cheeks are getting pretty leathery from those seeds.
Nice bro appreciate the update...as far as beers go, know where the cut off is at before you open the door wide open to her. Some beers kewl like that... blasted to where you lose control not good idea. quit with you today
Nice job DBH! I also heard that eating an entire lemon w/ rind was a great way to prevent scurvy back in the day. Hey, this was passed to me a while back regarding alcohol consumption. The 0-1-2-3 policy. Use as you see fit, your call.

0 - drinks for an underage person
1 - drink per hour
2 - # of times to drink per week
3 - drinks per night
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2013, 12:39:00 PM »

Nice bro appreciate the update...as far as beers go, know where the cut off is at before you open the door wide open to her. Some beers kewl like that... blasted to where you lose control not good idea. quit with you today
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech