Author Topic: It's go-time -- nervous anxiety and all...  (Read 4655 times)

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: It's go-time -- nervous anxiety and all...
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2014, 11:42:00 AM »
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: Done4Me
Quote from: B-loMatt
Quote from: slug.go
200. Washy, washy, motherfucker!
Holy crap you are at 200 days already Krusty!?! Man did you every come here to quit! You are a grizzled quit veteran for sure. BTW it gets even better! Enjoy your day brother.
Never read your intro before Krusty. Nicely done. And congrats on 200.
Man, you did Go-Time with a flair and never looked back-- congrats on 200. Keep it up-- it isn't over but it keeps getting better for sure! You have the tools and are good with them- just keep going the way you have. By this point, I feel like we're walking this path essentially together rather than me in front- the difference in our days has become pretty insignificant by now. Glad to be on the journey with you- your presence has made my path better.
x2 to all they said Krusty! Congrats and glad you are here. Keep going brother. I hear it gets better and better.

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2014, 10:59:00 AM »
Quote from: Done4Me
Holy crap you are at 200 days already Krusty!?! Man did you every come here to quit! You are a grizzled quit veteran for sure. BTW it gets even better! Enjoy your day brother.
Man, you did Go-Time with a flair and never looked back-- congrats on 200. Keep it up-- it isn't over but it keeps getting better for sure! You have the tools and are good with them- just keep going the way you have. By this point, I feel like we're walking this path essentially together rather than me in front- the difference in our days has become pretty insignificant by now. Glad to be on the journey with you- your presence has made my path better.
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2014, 10:50:00 AM »

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2014, 10:15:00 AM »

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2014, 09:55:00 AM »
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2014, 07:03:00 PM »
Quote from: Krusty
Quote from: Erussell
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: Doc
Quote from: CBird65
Quote from: Pinched
100 today, OUTSTANDING!
Welcome to the HOF! You sir are bad assed!
Congrats Krusty, one milestone passed, keep them coming
One hell of a quit built so far! Proud to have you on my side! Congrats- enjoy the milestone!
'ninja' pats some HoF ass today!

Get more Matt!!!
Congrats Krusty! You are a bad ass quitter!
Bravo! Great quitting by a badass quitter.
Way to be Krusty! What a difference 100 days of freedom Makes. I just re-read your very first post. Enjoy your day brother!
Late as I was traveling for the past month, but I still wanted to post. Congrats I am so proud of you! Continue ODAAT brother and be weary of drifting from this site. Remember the strength of posting your promise and continue not to miss roll. I quit with your Bad Ass.
Gents: A long overdue -- but no less appreciated -- thank you for the congratulations, support, guidance, inspiration, and comedy over the past 116 days. I can honestly say that the site, and, more importantly, the community that keeps it going, have far surpassed the foggy expectations I had when I fumbled through my first couple of roll posts. Accountability has taken on a whole new meaning for me, and I frequently catch myself saying "one day at a time" in non-quitting contexts (but with all the gravity that the phrase holds here). The accountability network that I've built up in the past few months means more to me than some relationships I've had for years with people that I've physically met. There's loads of discussion about nic alternatives that people like, recommend, etc. It's clear that KTC is my nic alternative, and I've barely scratched the surface compared to some of the guys that have taken the time to read or comment on my drivel. Again, thank you, and look forward to seeing you in the Epoch of Gordon.
Awesome Krusty and another congrats on entereing the HOF. I love reading these when a recent HOF quitter seems to really have that AH HA! moment. Staying around and participating, paying it forward does become a form of replacement and helps each one of us stay quit.... one day at time! Keep hanging around, it keeps getting better Krusty.

Quit with you today!

Offline Krusty

• Quitter
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2014, 06:11:00 PM »
Quote from: Erussell
100 today, OUTSTANDING!
One hell of a quit built so far! Proud to have you on my side! Congrats- enjoy the milestone!

Get more Matt!!!
Way to be Krusty! What a difference 100 days of freedom Makes. I just re-read your very first post. Enjoy your day brother!
Late as I was traveling for the past month, but I still wanted to post. Congrats I am so proud of you! Continue ODAAT brother and be weary of drifting from this site. Remember the strength of posting your promise and continue not to miss roll. I quit with your Bad Ass.
Gents: A long overdue -- but no less appreciated -- thank you for the congratulations, support, guidance, inspiration, and comedy over the past 116 days. I can honestly say that the site, and, more importantly, the community that keeps it going, have far surpassed the foggy expectations I had when I fumbled through my first couple of roll posts. Accountability has taken on a whole new meaning for me, and I frequently catch myself saying "one day at a time" in non-quitting contexts (but with all the gravity that the phrase holds here). The accountability network that I've built up in the past few months means more to me than some relationships I've had for years with people that I've physically met. There's loads of discussion about nic alternatives that people like, recommend, etc. It's clear that KTC is my nic alternative, and I've barely scratched the surface compared to some of the guys that have taken the time to read or comment on my drivel. Again, thank you, and look forward to seeing you in the Epoch of Gordon.

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2014, 05:03:00 PM »
100 today, OUTSTANDING!

Get more Matt!!!
I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline slinger

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and two sons, sports, hunting, fishing, and quitting.
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2014, 08:09:00 PM »
Congrats, Brother. Well done, and thanks for the encouraging words you gave me when I started.
We are what we repeatedly do. ~ Aristotle

Quit or get off the pot, Sally. ~ Diesel2112

The way I see it, you can either post roll daily or fuck off. ~ jost2brown

Bam! Right in the ass! ~ MonsterEMT

Quit Date: 3/4/14
HOF Date: 6/11/14
2nd Floor: 9/19/14
HOF Speech

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2014, 12:11:00 PM »
100 today, OUTSTANDING!

Get more Matt!!!

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2014, 10:23:00 AM »
100 today, OUTSTANDING!

Get more Matt!!!
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2014, 09:28:00 AM »
Gratz on the hundo Krusty!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2014, 09:28:00 AM »
100 today, OUTSTANDING!

Get more Matt!!!
Brave men are honored, rich men are envied, powerful men are feared, but only a man with character is trusted
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2014, 09:27:00 AM »
100 today, OUTSTANDING!

Get more Matt!!!
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2014, 09:25:00 AM »
100 today, OUTSTANDING!
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!