Author Topic: ready to quit!!  (Read 4349 times)

Offline skissy24

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-08-29
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: ready to quit!!
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2014, 03:16:00 PM »
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: Dagranger
Quote from: Lipizzaner
Quote from: Doc
Quote from: jost2brown
Quote from: skissy24
Writes like a 12 year old? my language, composition, demeanor, etc. is far more advanced than yours lmao... try something else to offend me. and seriously? nobody wants to man up and say who told me to answer those questions to just myself? I've been searching the site and cant find the post- so, in 12 year old writing, why doesn't someone grow a pair (as you all say), and step up and say that you told me this so these assholes will stfu about it?..
When I stated that you wrote like a 12 year old, I was referring to the fact that you hardly use any capitalization or punctuation, use poor grammar, and write things like "lmao", "i get u", "idc", "ill b back", etc. (I just pulled those "phrases" out of your most recent post.)br /Those kinds of things are not out of place among the pre-teen crowd, are they? If you like to communicate like that, go ahead, it just makes you look like an idiot. I wasn't trying to make myself out to be better than you, but since you proclaim to be superior in "language, composition, demeanor, etc", I should warn you that you probably have a better chance in a dick measuring contest than you do in a writing competition. br /Now try to go about things the right way, and "stfu". br /QLF
Damn lipi, it's that small? 'Popcorn'
They measured....Skissy won.
I haven't seen it in years.
What you have to understand is there is a method here. A time tested method that has produced quitter after quitter. Part of that method is answering the 3 questions if you have caved. It is part of the process to help you quit. Don't get offended, just do it. Why? Because it will help you quit. These methods work and we don't bend them for anyone. Sorry your offended but by not complying with our methods you are being offensive to what we believe in. So stop the drama, and answer the questions.
Skissy, you are clogging up the machine. Thoughtfully answer the questions. You will get more support and will be a stronger quitter for doing it.
Well? YouÂ’re on day 10 and havenÂ’t given your answers yet. I guess you can do this your own special way and we need to sit back and admire how much better your way is than ours.
If everyone is so interested in looking at previous posts, then you should've seen that I already answered them.

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2014, 01:47:00 PM »
Quote from: rdad
Writes like a 12 year old? my language, composition, demeanor, etc. is far more advanced than yours lmao... try something else to offend me. and seriously? nobody wants to man up and say who told me to answer those questions to just myself? I've been searching the site and cant find the post- so, in 12 year old writing, why doesn't someone grow a pair (as you all say), and step up and say that you told me this so these assholes will stfu about it?..
When I stated that you wrote like a 12 year old, I was referring to the fact that you hardly use any capitalization or punctuation, use poor grammar, and write things like "lmao", "i get u", "idc", "ill b back", etc. (I just pulled those "phrases" out of your most recent post.)br /Those kinds of things are not out of place among the pre-teen crowd, are they? If you like to communicate like that, go ahead, it just makes you look like an idiot. I wasn't trying to make myself out to be better than you, but since you proclaim to be superior in "language, composition, demeanor, etc", I should warn you that you probably have a better chance in a dick measuring contest than you do in a writing competition. br /Now try to go about things the right way, and "stfu". br /QLF
What you have to understand is there is a method here. A time tested method that has produced quitter after quitter. Part of that method is answering the 3 questions if you have caved. It is part of the process to help you quit. Don't get offended, just do it. Why? Because it will help you quit. These methods work and we don't bend them for anyone. Sorry your offended but by not complying with our methods you are being offensive to what we believe in. So stop the drama, and answer the questions.
Skissy, you are clogging up the machine. Thoughtfully answer the questions. You will get more support and will be a stronger quitter for doing it.
Well? YouÂ’re on day 10 and havenÂ’t given your answers yet. I guess you can do this your own special way and we need to sit back and admire how much better your way is than ours.
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2014, 10:13:00 PM »

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2014, 10:00:00 PM »

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2014, 10:00:00 PM »
When I stated that you wrote like a 12 year old, I was referring to the fact that you hardly use any capitalization or punctuation, use poor grammar, and write things like "lmao", "i get u", "idc", "ill b back", etc. (I just pulled those "phrases" out of your most recent post.)
Those kinds of things are not out of place among the pre-teen crowd, are they? If you like to communicate like that, go ahead, it just makes you look like an idiot. I wasn't trying to make myself out to be better than you, but since you proclaim to be superior in "language, composition, demeanor, etc", I should warn you that you probably have a better chance in a dick measuring contest than you do in a writing competition.
Now try to go about things the right way, and "stfu".
QLF
What you have to understand is there is a method here. A time tested method that has produced quitter after quitter. Part of that method is answering the 3 questions if you have caved. It is part of the process to help you quit. Don't get offended, just do it. Why? Because it will help you quit. These methods work and we don't bend them for anyone. Sorry your offended but it not complying with our methods you are being offensive to what we believe in. So stop the drama, and answer the questions.

Offline Lipizzaner

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2014, 09:38:00 PM »
When I stated that you wrote like a 12 year old, I was referring to the fact that you hardly use any capitalization or punctuation, use poor grammar, and write things like "lmao", "i get u", "idc", "ill b back", etc. (I just pulled those "phrases" out of your most recent post.)
Those kinds of things are not out of place among the pre-teen crowd, are they? If you like to communicate like that, go ahead, it just makes you look like an idiot. I wasn't trying to make myself out to be better than you, but since you proclaim to be superior in "language, composition, demeanor, etc", I should warn you that you probably have a better chance in a dick measuring contest than you do in a writing competition.
QLF

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2014, 09:21:00 PM »
QLF
Brave men are honored, rich men are envied, powerful men are feared, but only a man with character is trusted
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014

Offline J2b

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
    • May 11
  • Quit Date: 01/23/2011
  • Likes Given: 239
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2014, 09:18:00 PM »
QLF
The problem is not the problem.  The problem is your attitude about the problem.  Do you understand?

Draw Fire

If its too much trouble to post roll call, you could always fuck off.

Quit Group: May 11 3 Balled Quitters

• Quit: 01/23/11

Offline Lipizzaner

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2014, 08:58:00 PM »
QLF

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2014, 06:52:00 PM »
Quote from: Done4Me
The issue is not so much who told who what, it's answering the questions.
i get u done4me- ill answer soon- just tired of the disrespect. i see a lot of cavers here and they havent answered the questions for me- but in the end idc about them. ill b back on soon- at work right now.
Only thing these folks care about is seeing you quit. First and foremost. Past of the process is answering the questions. Don't hurry through them. Dig deep, be introspective. It's more for you than us. Good answers will enlighten you to past issues/triggers to give you a better chance of succeeding.

Offline skissy24

• Quitter
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2014, 06:44:00 PM »
Quote from: Done4Me
i get u done4me- ill answer soon- just tired of the disrespect. i see a lot of cavers here and they havent answered the questions for me- but in the end idc about them. ill b back on soon- at work right now.

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2014, 06:30:00 PM »

Offline skissy24

• Quitter
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2014, 06:25:00 PM »

Offline Lipizzaner

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2014, 04:36:00 PM »
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: jwright
Quote from: 30yrAddict
Just so there is no confusion Skissy, I'll spell it out.

This is a website that uses the concept of accountability. You are accountable for the decisions you make once you post roll on here.

Back in May 2012 you came here, posted up a day 1 and disappeared. People want to know why that is? They want to know why if you posted up a day 1 over 2 years ago you came back and posted a day 1 again? They want you to fill in the blanks on 1) what happened- how many days did you make, what were the circumstances surrounding the cave 2) why did it happen and 3) what are you going to different this time.

This is not a website for butterfly kisses and ass pats. It is a website for people to be held accountable. It is time to stop avoiding the questions and face the reality of your decisions. If you want to make it here you need to come clean- ALL the way. It's the only way for you to move forward here.
hurts my head just reading this thread.... skissy, do you take yourself seriously enough to step up and answer these questions? Or you caving soon?
someone in our dec quit group explained the three questions and that i need to answer them to myself- i have done that.
'bang head' 'bang head' :scowick:
Just because she has a butterfly picture and writes like she is 12 years old is no longer a reason to allow this person to shirk her duties to this community.
Skissy- get with the program and do things the way we do them here, or go do things your way somewhere else.
Answer the three questions, in writing.
Don't post anything else until you do.

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2014, 04:26:00 PM »
Quote from: jwright
Quote from: 30yrAddict
Just so there is no confusion Skissy, I'll spell it out.

This is a website that uses the concept of accountability. You are accountable for the decisions you make once you post roll on here.

Back in May 2012 you came here, posted up a day 1 and disappeared. People want to know why that is? They want to know why if you posted up a day 1 over 2 years ago you came back and posted a day 1 again? They want you to fill in the blanks on 1) what happened- how many days did you make, what were the circumstances surrounding the cave 2) why did it happen and 3) what are you going to different this time.

This is not a website for butterfly kisses and ass pats. It is a website for people to be held accountable. It is time to stop avoiding the questions and face the reality of your decisions. If you want to make it here you need to come clean- ALL the way. It's the only way for you to move forward here.
hurts my head just reading this thread.... skissy, do you take yourself seriously enough to step up and answer these questions? Or you caving soon?
someone in our dec quit group explained the three questions and that i need to answer them to myself- i have done that.
'bang head' 'bang head' :scowick:
Quit since 1/23/14