Author Topic: My second day... but tomorrow is the Real Day 1..  (Read 4135 times)

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: My second day... but tomorrow is the Real Day 1..
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2012, 07:13:00 AM »
Quote from: dippshit
I am addict 'blowup'
You are in the right place my friend.

Offline dippshit

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2012, 12:08:00 AM »
I am addict 'blowup'

"It's amazing what a man can see by the light of a burning bridge" - Unknown

Offline PMac

• Quitter
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2012, 10:52:00 PM »
Shit...looks like I'm going to have to either get some new cards printed with "killthecan.org" printed on the front or start writing on the back of my business cards. Cause I'm down with the message and the process.
My Independence Day - December 19, 2011
HOF - March 27, 2012
Comma Town, USA - September 15, 2014
Three Years - December 19, 2014
Eleventh Floor - December 24, 2014

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2012, 10:21:00 PM »
Quote from: PMac
I was in a convenience store this afternoon buying a little cold beer. Dude in front of me was buying a can of Cope. Wearing his pajamas. It was 5:30 in the afternoon...

Anyway, I seriously considered taking a business card out of my wallet, writing 'Killthecan.org" on the back, and handing it to him. But I figured that just as I would have been real indignant with someone doing that to me before I was ready to accept my quit, he would be too.

But only 15 days in, I'm ready to carry forth the message and the truth.
PMac if you have the balls to confront someone and "preach" the power of quit, then the conviction in your quit is true. I have done this. I have been shunned. I do not stop confronting because I have absolute belief that every man and woman chained to the addiction of nicotine is not living a full life. May be that's my arrogance. I only can walk the path I know...the path I want.

Offline PMac

• Quitter
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2012, 10:13:00 PM »
I was in a convenience store this afternoon buying a little cold beer. Dude in front of me was buying a can of Cope. Wearing his pajamas. It was 5:30 in the afternoon...

Anyway, I seriously considered taking a business card out of my wallet, writing 'Killthecan.org" on the back, and handing it to him. But I figured that just as I would have been real indignant with someone doing that to me before I was ready to accept my quit, he would be too.

But only 15 days in, I'm ready to carry forth the message and the truth.
My Independence Day - December 19, 2011
HOF - March 27, 2012
Comma Town, USA - September 15, 2014
Three Years - December 19, 2014
Eleventh Floor - December 24, 2014

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2012, 07:27:00 PM »
This whole thing feels surreal to me. Looking back at where I came from, ahead to where I want to go with this quit. The flood of new guys in chat because of the new year, there questions, their suck, remembering exactly how it feels. Not being a veteran but feeling more comfortable around this place that I owe so much to. I am so glad I quit when I did and didn't wait. I am so happy I found this place. I feel good.

dipp - 71
Right on Dippy. 71 days? Damn bro that's good stuff right there. You've done a great job and its amazing how far you can go by taking it one day at a time. That's all any of us do.

I feel good too. No. I feel fucking outstanding. I got quit coming out of all orifices. I love getting in an addict's face and bringing them to the site. I love trying to convince folks that "yes, there is a YOU without nicotine". I love the fight...it shows that I am alive and my life is worth living. I've been on here 400 days tomorrow. At about day 430 I will be meeting Scowick for the first time, running a race with he, Big Brother Jack and Hydro. I am at peace with the universe. That's not true. I have a pinkie on the boulder.

I am happy I found this place as well.

Offline dippshit

• Quitter
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2012, 07:16:00 PM »
This whole thing feels surreal to me. Looking back at where I came from, ahead to where I want to go with this quit. The flood of new guys in chat because of the new year, there questions, their suck, remembering exactly how it feels. Not being a veteran but feeling more comfortable around this place that I owe so much to. I am so glad I quit when I did and didn't wait. I am so happy I found this place. I feel good.

dipp - 71

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2011, 12:52:00 AM »
Quote from: 30yrAddict
I just swallowed the hook...
how many did you send your number to?
Enough to know that I can't go missing and not hear about it before lunch... It feels good...
good shit...good shit indeed

Offline dippshit

• Quitter
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2011, 12:50:00 AM »
Quote from: 30yrAddict
Enough to know that I can't go missing and not hear about it before lunch... It feels good...

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2011, 12:37:00 AM »

Offline dippshit

• Quitter
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2011, 12:19:00 AM »

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2011, 09:40:00 AM »
Quote from: Mick
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: agnisudhanshu
Quote from: tarpon17
Quote from: AtomicDiesel
Tonight was a night of firsts... First time drinking whiskey since being quit...  first time I cut open four bags of mrs shits green tea to stuff in between my lip and my addiction. I don't have to explain, you guys get it. No more firewater for this guy for a while...

dippshit - 41 - quit
Good for you, reckonizin that you gotta keep your wits about the bitch.
Your avatar gave me quitwood.
There is an alcohol slowdown group I post in quit a bit. Join us for a while.
I'm going to do that sco. Nothing bad will come of cutting back on the juice.
Yeah I prolly ought to change that to something a little more serious. After all, we are all about kickin the bitch, the sauce, and any other vice that leads to the downfall of man, including but not limited too, little miss wiggle-ass;)
Proud a you, dipp;) You da man.
I am not giving up my jerkin off 6 times a day. Please keep avatars as they are. Thanks
That explains the massive guns. 'winker'

i tried vodka on day 14 ......... fuck me i almost caved in ..... thx ktc 4 being my saviour.......i just tried sum vets advice 2 control the urge for few minutes and i came out of it..........thx ktc once again 4 saving my life.........i wont touch alcohol for next 85 days.......bcoz i came out without caving in is due 2 ktc and all u people out dere on ktc
Agnisudhandshu,

2 weeks. Strong. I am proud to be quit with you agnisud. Stay away from the alcohol, I have to stay away from it too. Reach out if you need some support or a kick in the ass.
Whoa boys....this is a nic quit site. I did not and do not agree to quit drinking or jerking off. I also do not advise anyone else to do so. Life has to happen when you kick the nic bitch. Accept it and enjoy the other stuff. I am just saying...
I completely understand your zeal for liquor and masterbation. And trust me, I want to enjoy both as many times possible before I can't anymore. But if one of either interferes with or puts my quit in jeopardy, I will choose my quit every single time I am faced with that decision.
This site is nothing more than a no nic site. We are not here to turn a quitter into a non drinker. We have had thousands of people through this site. Simple stats say stay away from booze. Why? It affects your judgement.  Drink again when your quit is solidified. Carry on.
I should have been clearer. I'm not trying to get anyone to quit anything other than nicotine. But a slowdown on the sauce is a good thing until the sauce doesn't put your quit at risk. Someone who drank and "almost caved", shouldn't drink until they are a little more solid in there quit.
I concur. Just shittin with you. :)
Dippy is on to something there.

Protect your fucking quits. That is the priority. Be smart. Be proactive. Not reactive.

Offline Mick in Stuart

• Quitter
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2011, 03:14:00 PM »
Tonight was a night of firsts... First time drinking whiskey since being quit...  first time I cut open four bags of mrs shits green tea to stuff in between my lip and my addiction. I don't have to explain, you guys get it. No more firewater for this guy for a while...

dippshit - 41 - quit
Yeah I prolly ought to change that to something a little more serious. After all, we are all about kickin the bitch, the sauce, and any other vice that leads to the downfall of man, including but not limited too, little miss wiggle-ass;)
I am not giving up my jerkin off 6 times a day. Please keep avatars as they are. Thanks

i tried vodka on day 14 ......... fuck me i almost caved in ..... thx ktc 4 being my saviour.......i just tried sum vets advice 2 control the urge for few minutes and i came out of it..........thx ktc once again 4 saving my life.........i wont touch alcohol for next 85 days.......bcoz i came out without caving in is due 2 ktc and all u people out dere on ktc
Agnisudhandshu,

2 weeks. Strong. I am proud to be quit with you agnisud. Stay away from the alcohol, I have to stay away from it too. Reach out if you need some support or a kick in the ass.
Whoa boys....this is a nic quit site. I did not and do not agree to quit drinking or jerking off. I also do not advise anyone else to do so. Life has to happen when you kick the nic bitch. Accept it and enjoy the other stuff. I am just saying...
I completely understand your zeal for liquor and masterbation. And trust me, I want to enjoy both as many times possible before I can't anymore. But if one of either interferes with or puts my quit in jeopardy, I will choose my quit every single time I am faced with that decision.
This site is nothing more than a no nic site. We are not here to turn a quitter into a non drinker. We have had thousands of people through this site. Simple stats say stay away from booze. Why? It affects your judgement. Drink again when your quit is solidified. Carry on.
I should have been clearer. I'm not trying to get anyone to quit anything other than nicotine. But a slowdown on the sauce is a good thing until the sauce doesn't put your quit at risk. Someone who drank and "almost caved", shouldn't drink until they are a little more solid in there quit.
I concur. Just shittin with you. :)
In the mid 70s, Walt Garrison said it was okay. Just a pinch between your cheek and gums. Been a slave since until joining this fine group.

Quit 12:00 pm (noon) October 15, 2011 after 34 years.
HOF January 23, 2012

It's not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up that matters.

Offline Mick in Stuart

• Quitter
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2011, 03:13:00 PM »
!!!
In the mid 70s, Walt Garrison said it was okay. Just a pinch between your cheek and gums. Been a slave since until joining this fine group.

Quit 12:00 pm (noon) October 15, 2011 after 34 years.
HOF January 23, 2012

It's not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up that matters.

Offline dippshit

• Quitter
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2011, 12:18:00 AM »

dippshit - 41 - quit

Agnisudhandshu,

This site is nothing more than a no nic site. We are not here to turn a quitter into a non drinker. We have had thousands of people through this site. Simple stats say stay away from booze. Why? It affects your judgement. Drink again when your quit is solidified. Carry on.