Author Topic: Mogul Intro  (Read 14755 times)

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Mogul Intro
« Reply #148 on: February 08, 2014, 11:58:00 PM »
Quote from: CBird65
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: brettlees
Congratulations! Your presence here has made a difference to a lot of people, and it's been a great time reading your posts ever since you came. Keep it up! I hope you're on this journey here for a long time!
Congrats Mogul! No doubt about it! You are most certainly WINNING! Carry on!
Booyah on HoF Bro

Beers on me

'Cheers'
Congrats, mogul.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #147 on: February 08, 2014, 04:24:00 PM »
All of you FAQ's. Thank you. Nice chatting with you CBird. We meet for those beers soon.

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #146 on: February 08, 2014, 01:58:00 PM »
Quote from: rdad
Congratulations! Your presence here has made a difference to a lot of people, and it's been a great time reading your posts ever since you came. Keep it up! I hope you're on this journey here for a long time!
Booyah on HoF Bro

Beers on me

'Cheers'
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #145 on: February 08, 2014, 01:35:00 PM »

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #144 on: February 08, 2014, 01:32:00 PM »
Congrats on HOF mogul! This is a great milestone. Enjoy it but let's keep it rolling. Proud to be quit with you today!
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #143 on: February 08, 2014, 01:13:00 PM »
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline String11

• Quitter
  • Interests: I'm a guy that fears God and loves family. My family and I would be considered outsdoors people. We hunt, fish, ski, cheer, football, basketball, soccer, and baseball. My wife and I don't necessarily spoil our children, but they do get 95% of our attention. (like they should)
« Reply #142 on: February 08, 2014, 01:08:00 PM »
Quote from: Zillah
...tried to spit between my legs while taking a shit just to spit on my dick ( c'mon you know you have done it..."

And I thought I was the only one fucked up enough to have done that, oh, maybe 48,000 times.
ZC
Sitting at work and literally just laughed my fucking ass off out loud at that one. Mogul, I had almost forgotten about the old dick spit. It would be nice if I were hung like a mule and spitting on it, but.....................

Another 9 days and I'll join you on the HOF'er train
Quit date 11-10-2013 7th Floor 10-10-2015
HOF 02-17-2014
2nd Floor 05-28-2014
3rd Floor 09-05-2014
1 year 11-09-2014
4th Floor 12-14-14
5th Floor 03-24-2015
6th Floor 07-02-2015

I'm a quitter, are you?

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #141 on: February 08, 2014, 10:32:00 AM »
Quote from: SirDerek
Quote from: srans
Quote from: mogul
KTC ROCKS, and it is the people, the friendships, and the tough love that makes it rock.  

I woke up early this morning and thought about dipping on purpose.  Just checking my lunatic brain to see how it was doing.   I don't want a dip.  I know I will still have moments of cravings, but I rarely even think about putting a dip in.  The triggers are all gone, the temptations are not there and I just don't want that crap in my life.  I guess none of us ever did that's why we are here.  It is that powerful addiction that makes us think we need it when we don't want it. 

I talk about "winning" a lot in my posts to other quitters.  Winning to me is beating the addict brain one moment at a time.  It starts in the first few hours of no dip.  There are some easy wins and then there are some that you wake up the next day and you are amazed you are still alive, hell, you might even wish you were dead.  This is why it is so very important that you quit for YOU.  not your newborn kid, not because your wife caught you with it, you have to quit because it is killing you.  You are fighting for your life.  The kid, the wife, WILL piss you off or let you down one day and if you try to quit for them, your quit will die at that moment.   Any potential quitters reading this, just win for you one moment at a time and celebrate that win, be proud and build your momentum.  The more "wins" you get behind you the easier it gets. 

Celebrations:  it has been 100 days since I had to swallow chew because I was too embarrassed to spit, spilled a can of juice in my truck, paid extreme amounts of cash for poison, been to a 7/11 or any c-store, tried to spit between my legs while taking a shit just to spit on my dick ( c'mon you know you have done it), packed my lip while my gums were sore as hell, worried about cancer, and most important it has been 100 days since I have had to tell myself I need to quit, I am quit. 

All my thanks and blessings to KTC, my supporters, my quit group, the texting gang, and my family.  This has been a very rewarding experience, THANK YOU!

Chris
Niiiice work mogul! Be proud. See you tomorrow.
very well done......

and guess what.....it will continue to get so much better

but celebrate today you earned it.
Love it! I was pretty sure you were serious about quitting dip from your first post here, but there is no doubt now. Well done brother! Enjoy your day; keep doing what got you here.

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 232
« Reply #140 on: February 08, 2014, 10:00:00 AM »
Chris,

Awesome on 100! Congrats and quit on:-)

Offline ZillahCowboy

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #139 on: February 08, 2014, 09:54:00 AM »
...tried to spit between my legs while taking a shit just to spit on my dick ( c'mon you know you have done it..."

And I thought I was the only one fucked up enough to have done that, oh, maybe 48,000 times.
ZC

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #138 on: February 08, 2014, 08:35:00 AM »
Quote from: srans
KTC ROCKS, and it is the people, the friendships, and the tough love that makes it rock. 

I woke up early this morning and thought about dipping on purpose.  Just checking my lunatic brain to see how it was doing.  I don't want a dip.  I know I will still have moments of cravings, but I rarely even think about putting a dip in.  The triggers are all gone, the temptations are not there and I just don't want that crap in my life.  I guess none of us ever did that's why we are here.  It is that powerful addiction that makes us think we need it when we don't want it. 

I talk about "winning" a lot in my posts to other quitters.  Winning to me is beating the addict brain one moment at a time.  It starts in the first few hours of no dip.  There are some easy wins and then there are some that you wake up the next day and you are amazed you are still alive, hell, you might even wish you were dead.  This is why it is so very important that you quit for YOU.  not your newborn kid, not because your wife caught you with it, you have to quit because it is killing you.  You are fighting for your life.  The kid, the wife, WILL piss you off or let you down one day and if you try to quit for them, your quit will die at that moment.  Any potential quitters reading this, just win for you one moment at a time and celebrate that win, be proud and build your momentum.  The more "wins" you get behind you the easier it gets. 

Celebrations:  it has been 100 days since I had to swallow chew because I was too embarrassed to spit, spilled a can of juice in my truck, paid extreme amounts of cash for poison, been to a 7/11 or any c-store, tried to spit between my legs while taking a shit just to spit on my dick ( c'mon you know you have done it), packed my lip while my gums were sore as hell, worried about cancer, and most important it has been 100 days since I have had to tell myself I need to quit, I am quit. 

All my thanks and blessings to KTC, my supporters, my quit group, the texting gang, and my family.  This has been a very rewarding experience, THANK YOU!

Chris
very well done......

and guess what.....it will continue to get so much better

but celebrate today you earned it.

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #137 on: February 08, 2014, 08:22:00 AM »

I woke up early this morning and thought about dipping on purpose. Just checking my lunatic brain to see how it was doing. I don't want a dip. I know I will still have moments of cravings, but I rarely even think about putting a dip in. The triggers are all gone, the temptations are not there and I just don't want that crap in my life. I guess none of us ever did that's why we are here. It is that powerful addiction that makes us think we need it when we don't want it.

I talk about "winning" a lot in my posts to other quitters. Winning to me is beating the addict brain one moment at a time. It starts in the first few hours of no dip. There are some easy wins and then there are some that you wake up the next day and you are amazed you are still alive, hell, you might even wish you were dead. This is why it is so very important that you quit for YOU. not your newborn kid, not because your wife caught you with it, you have to quit because it is killing you. You are fighting for your life. The kid, the wife, WILL piss you off or let you down one day and if you try to quit for them, your quit will die at that moment. Any potential quitters reading this, just win for you one moment at a time and celebrate that win, be proud and build your momentum. The more "wins" you get behind you the easier it gets.

Celebrations: it has been 100 days since I had to swallow chew because I was too embarrassed to spit, spilled a can of juice in my truck, paid extreme amounts of cash for poison, been to a 7/11 or any c-store, tried to spit between my legs while taking a shit just to spit on my dick ( c'mon you know you have done it), packed my lip while my gums were sore as hell, worried about cancer, and most important it has been 100 days since I have had to tell myself I need to quit, I am quit.

All my thanks and blessings to KTC, my supporters, my quit group, the texting gang, and my family. This has been a very rewarding experience, THANK YOU!

Chris
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #136 on: February 08, 2014, 08:09:00 AM »

I woke up early this morning and thought about dipping on purpose. Just checking my lunatic brain to see how it was doing. I don't want a dip. I know I will still have moments of cravings, but I rarely even think about putting a dip in. The triggers are all gone, the temptations are not there and I just don't want that crap in my life. I guess none of us ever did that's why we are here. It is that powerful addiction that makes us think we need it when we don't want it.

I talk about "winning" a lot in my posts to other quitters. Winning to me is beating the addict brain one moment at a time. It starts in the first few hours of no dip. There are some easy wins and then there are some that you wake up the next day and you are amazed you are still alive, hell, you might even wish you were dead. This is why it is so very important that you quit for YOU. not your newborn kid, not because your wife caught you with it, you have to quit because it is killing you. You are fighting for your life. The kid, the wife, WILL piss you off or let you down one day and if you try to quit for them, your quit will die at that moment. Any potential quitters reading this, just win for you one moment at a time and celebrate that win, be proud and build your momentum. The more "wins" you get behind you the easier it gets.

Celebrations: it has been 100 days since I had to swallow chew because I was too embarrassed to spit, spilled a can of juice in my truck, paid extreme amounts of cash for poison, been to a 7/11 or any c-store, tried to spit between my legs while taking a shit just to spit on my dick ( c'mon you know you have done it), packed my lip while my gums were sore as hell, worried about cancer, and most important it has been 100 days since I have had to tell myself I need to quit, I am quit.

All my thanks and blessings to KTC, my supporters, my quit group, the texting gang, and my family. This has been a very rewarding experience, THANK YOU!

Chris

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #135 on: February 08, 2014, 05:26:00 AM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Damn proud to quit with you. Congrats and enjoy your day!
Well done Mogol. Well done.

Enjoy a steak down at lonesome dove in Fort Worth or something equally appropriate to celebrate this key milestone. There may be some light choppy turbulence once in a while going forward, but you are well past the worst of it. Quitting isn't something you can put on autopilot, but you don't strike me as one that sits back and takes the lax approach anyway. See you at roll tomorrow. Thanks for being a great inspiration and keeping the intros lively. Keep it up!

Offline Dave1903

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-10-25
« Reply #134 on: February 08, 2014, 05:22:00 AM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Damn proud to quit with you. Congrats and enjoy your day!
What grizclaws said,Congrats and enjoy your day an keep on quitting
The nic is a bitch, but it's gone one day at a time.