Author Topic: Mogul Intro  (Read 14759 times)

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Mogul Intro
« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2014, 10:48:00 PM »
Some serious shit here. Day 82 and 83. Don't yet know about 84. Very irratable. Almost irate. Teeth feel like cold steel. Want to pull back the flesh on my arms and scrape my bones with a knife. Sharp knife. I feel the need to bury my teeth into something. Fog is medium strong. The want to chew is not there but the symptoms of quit suck. This is not a craving or a want to run down to the 7 11. This is totally my body rebuilding. And it fucking sucks. Never again.

Mogul

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2014, 11:06:00 PM »
Quote from: Morgan1
Quote from: Dave1903
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: mogul
Ahhhhhhh. Aruba.

Looks like I have reliable wifi here so I will be posting roll.   If I don't..........shark bait
Good news. Enjoy the vacation.
Sex on the beach? Overrated.

Sand.
In places that sand is very not good. Chafing in fact.
But...
Y'gotta try if ya haven't. Enjoy brada...
Enjoy your vacation in Ahhhhhhh. Aruba.
Lived in FL my whole life and I'm almost positive I never had sex on the beach.... Anyway - nice intro thread Mogul. Quit on bro!
ALMOST positive he says. What about the time you woke up face down in the sand with a sore ass?
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Morgan1

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-05-29
« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2014, 08:52:00 PM »
Quote from: Dave1903
Ahhhhhhh. Aruba.

Looks like I have reliable wifi here so I will be posting roll.   If I don't..........shark bait

Sand.
But...
Lived in FL my whole life and I'm almost positive I never had sex on the beach.... Anyway - nice intro thread Mogul. Quit on bro!
I have control over my quit. There's no luck involved. - Diesel2112

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Dave1903

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-10-25
« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2014, 06:46:00 PM »
Ahhhhhhh. Aruba.

Sand.
But...
The nic is a bitch, but it's gone one day at a time.

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2014, 06:21:00 PM »
Ahhhhhhh. Aruba.

Looks like I have reliable wifi here so I will be posting roll.  If I don't..........shark bait

Sand.
But...
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2014, 05:44:00 PM »
Ahhhhhhh. Aruba.

Looks like I have reliable wifi here so I will be posting roll. If I don't..........shark bait
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2014, 05:19:00 PM »
Ahhhhhhh. Aruba.

Looks like I have reliable wifi here so I will be posting roll. If I don't..........shark bait

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2014, 09:50:00 AM »
Quote from: ParadigmDawg
Day 70 tomorrow.  That's one better than 69 if that's possible.

In the past 20 days I have had the blah's, been grouchy, wondering what life is all about.  I have been really pissed off at Al Gore for causing all this fucking cold weather.  Somebody go buy a suburban and heat up this world.  I would say a Hummer buy most people on here would take that the wrong way and start looking for a hooker.  Forgive me. 

Did you know that Tulsa spelled backwards is A Slut..  it is and a slut backwards is about 300 bucks these days except in Tulsa where it is only a buck fifty.

I don't think much lately.  About dipping that is.  Rarely crosses my mind but when it does I just smile and say "NO".  Had my first dip dream last night.  boy, I was pissed off I stuck that shit in my lip.  Mad as hell, like a honey badger.  I bet that dream is gone for good, bye.

Word for the wise, If you ever catch yourself flying on an airplane think of this:::

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather---IN his sleep.  Not like all of his passengers screaming and yelling. 

Goodnight Tulsa's

Mogul  here til the end.
Dude, you crack me up.

Maybe you are a grouchy hooker?

Way to stay quit.

You don't spell backwards very good.

So weird....I had a dip dream last night too.
Funny stuff man. Keep killing it every day. The dip dreams keep coming for me but it is a reminder of you lousy I would feel if I cave...

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2014, 09:43:00 AM »
Day 70 tomorrow. That's one better than 69 if that's possible.

In the past 20 days I have had the blah's, been grouchy, wondering what life is all about. I have been really pissed off at Al Gore for causing all this fucking cold weather. Somebody go buy a suburban and heat up this world. I would say a Hummer buy most people on here would take that the wrong way and start looking for a hooker. Forgive me.

Did you know that Tulsa spelled backwards is A Slut.. it is and a slut backwards is about 300 bucks these days except in Tulsa where it is only a buck fifty.

I don't think much lately. About dipping that is. Rarely crosses my mind but when it does I just smile and say "NO". Had my first dip dream last night. boy, I was pissed off I stuck that shit in my lip. Mad as hell, like a honey badger. I bet that dream is gone for good, bye.

Word for the wise, If you ever catch yourself flying on an airplane think of this:::

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather---IN his sleep. Not like all of his passengers screaming and yelling.

Goodnight Tulsa's

Mogul here til the end.
Dude, you crack me up.

Maybe you are a grouchy hooker?

Way to stay quit.

You don't spell backwards very good.

So weird....I had a dip dream last night too.
Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline omahaflyer

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 3 Jan 2013
  • Interests: fish golf baseball
« Reply #109 on: January 09, 2014, 08:38:00 AM »
Quote from: worktowin

In the past 20 days I have had the blah's, been grouchy, wondering what life is all about.  I have been really pissed off at Al Gore for causing all this fucking cold weather.  Somebody go buy a suburban and heat up this world.  I would say a Hummer buy most people on here would take that the wrong way and start looking for a hooker.  Forgive me. 

Did you know that Tulsa spelled backwards is A Slut..   it is and a slut backwards is about 300 bucks these days except in Tulsa where it is only a buck fifty.

I don't think much lately.  About dipping that is.  Rarely crosses my mind but when it does I just smile and say "NO".  Had my first dip dream last night.  boy, I was pissed off I stuck that shit in my lip.  Mad as hell, like a honey badger.  I bet that dream is gone for good, bye.

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather---IN his sleep.   Not like all of his passengers screaming and yelling. 

Goodnight Tulsa's

Mogul   here til the end.
Your updates are better than most television shows. Nice quit going on!
Sorry Mogul, I gotta ask.... mile high membership?
I am a card carrying member :D
Thanks for the chuckle.
Memorial Stadium

Southeast: "In Commemoration of the men of Nebraska who served and fell in the Nation's Wars."
Southwest: "Not the victory but the action; Not the goal but the game; In the deed the glory."
Northwest: "Courage; Generosity; Fairness; Honor; In these are the true awards of manly sport."
Northeast: "Their Lives they held their country's trust; They kept its faith; They died its heroes."

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2014, 08:28:00 AM »

Did you know that Tulsa spelled backwards is A Slut..   it is and a slut backwards is about 300 bucks these days except in Tulsa where it is only a buck fifty.

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather---IN his sleep.   Not like all of his passengers screaming and yelling. 

Goodnight Tulsa's

Mogul   here til the end.
I am a card carrying member :D

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
« Reply #107 on: January 09, 2014, 07:22:00 AM »

In the past 20 days I have had the blah's, been grouchy, wondering what life is all about. I have been really pissed off at Al Gore for causing all this fucking cold weather. Somebody go buy a suburban and heat up this world. I would say a Hummer buy most people on here would take that the wrong way and start looking for a hooker. Forgive me.

Did you know that Tulsa spelled backwards is A Slut.. it is and a slut backwards is about 300 bucks these days except in Tulsa where it is only a buck fifty.

I don't think much lately. About dipping that is. Rarely crosses my mind but when it does I just smile and say "NO". Had my first dip dream last night. boy, I was pissed off I stuck that shit in my lip. Mad as hell, like a honey badger. I bet that dream is gone for good, bye.

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather---IN his sleep. Not like all of his passengers screaming and yelling.

Goodnight Tulsa's

Mogul here til the end.
Mogul, you watched 'Flight' didn't you? I told you not to do that!!!
NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18
18th Floor 08/22/2018  19th Floor 11/30/18

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2014, 10:38:00 PM »

Did you know that Tulsa spelled backwards is A Slut..  it is and a slut backwards is about 300 bucks these days except in Tulsa where it is only a buck fifty.

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather---IN his sleep.  Not like all of his passengers screaming and yelling. 

Goodnight Tulsa's

Mogul  here til the end.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #105 on: January 08, 2014, 09:32:00 PM »

Goodnight Tulsa's

Mogul here til the end.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2014, 09:20:00 PM »

Goodnight Tulsa's

Mogul here til the end.