Author Topic: Mogul Intro  (Read 14762 times)

Offline mattyf118

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-09-06
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Mogul Intro
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2013, 02:32:00 PM »
Quote from: doc2quit4good
Quote from: mogul
What in the hell would I do without all of you guys.  Thanks.  I'm glad to be quit with my friends and, well dammit, my quit family.  You guys are the best.  I had a smile 10 foot wide kissing my wife tonight.  I get home from 4 days on the road (or in the sky) and I am still quit.  NO LIES, it was tough.  But thanks to my promise and knowing each one of you would kick my ass if I caved, I'm stll quit.  My wife was proud of me and that felt good. 

There was a point yesterday that my right jaw was willing to put anything in it.  It was ready for a big freaking chaw.  I'm telling ya.  that is a helluva thing to have to fight.  but I would rather have a jaw and wish something was in it, than not have a jaw at all.  thanks KTC family.  You make this happen...  Let's Kick some ass and never go back. 

Mogul
Aw shucks mogul. You didn't have to go and tell us all that!!! It's a bitch to be us addicts ain't it? Kick ass man!
Life's all about the little victories. Sooner or later they start to add up.
Quit Date: 09/06/13
HOF Date: 12/14/13

Caving is not an option

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2013, 02:29:00 PM »
What in the hell would I do without all of you guys. Thanks. I'm glad to be quit with my friends and, well dammit, my quit family. You guys are the best. I had a smile 10 foot wide kissing my wife tonight. I get home from 4 days on the road (or in the sky) and I am still quit. NO LIES, it was tough. But thanks to my promise and knowing each one of you would kick my ass if I caved, I'm stll quit. My wife was proud of me and that felt good.

There was a point yesterday that my right jaw was willing to put anything in it. It was ready for a big freaking chaw. I'm telling ya. that is a helluva thing to have to fight. but I would rather have a jaw and wish something was in it, than not have a jaw at all. thanks KTC family. You make this happen... Let's Kick some ass and never go back.

Mogul
Aw shucks mogul. You didn't have to go and tell us all that!!! It's a bitch to be us addicts ain't it? Kick ass man!
NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18
18th Floor 08/22/2018  19th Floor 11/30/18

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2013, 09:55:00 AM »
I'm quit for today Doc. I'm driving that 737 back to Dallas and going home to kiss my wife. She always meets me outside at my truck to welcome me home. Tonight will be the first time I won't be pulling out a nasty ass dip to kiss her. I also won't have to be embarrassed that my breath smells like donkey cock drip. I'm proud she is my wife, and I'm proud to be quit. Tonight will be the sweetest victory I have had yet.
Don't worry brother, I gave her plenty of kisses while you were on the road as I wanted to take care of you and make sure she wasn't lonely....

Yes...I am that good of a friend.... :D 'crackup'
Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2013, 10:32:00 PM »
Sorry all, I had to change avatars. That other one was driving me to drinking and smashing shit.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2013, 10:25:00 PM »
What in the hell would I do without all of you guys. Thanks. I'm glad to be quit with my friends and, well dammit, my quit family. You guys are the best. I had a smile 10 foot wide kissing my wife tonight. I get home from 4 days on the road (or in the sky) and I am still quit. NO LIES, it was tough. But thanks to my promise and knowing each one of you would kick my ass if I caved, I'm stll quit. My wife was proud of me and that felt good.

There was a point yesterday that my right jaw was willing to put anything in it. It was ready for a big freaking chaw. I'm telling ya. that is a helluva thing to have to fight. but I would rather have a jaw and wish something was in it, than not have a jaw at all. thanks KTC family. You make this happen... Let's Kick some ass and never go back.

Mogul

Offline georgehayduke

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain Biking, Golf, Chicago Bears, Chicago White Sox, Hiking
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2013, 09:52:00 PM »
I'm quit for today Doc. I'm driving that 737 back to Dallas and going home to kiss my wife. She always meets me outside at my truck to welcome me home. Tonight will be the first time I won't be pulling out a nasty ass dip to kiss her. I also won't have to be embarrassed that my breath smells like donkey cock drip. I'm proud she is my wife, and I'm proud to be quit. Tonight will be the sweetest victory I have had yet.
Mogul,
Proud to be quitting with you. I don't fly planes, but do travel enough to appreciate looking forward to seeing your wife at the end of a trip. Been in the same boat of having a dip on the way home and scared wife may find out, etc. So, It Will Feel Good to come home strong and give your wife a deep kiss feeling goo that there has been no dip in that mouth.

Stay Strong! Proud of you bro!

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2013, 04:54:00 PM »
Quote from: DerikR
Glad to see you're still kicking ass Mogul. I'm proud to be quit with you, today and every day until the big 100.
Ditto
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline DerikR

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Camping, Skiing, Craft Beer
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2013, 04:20:00 PM »
Glad to see you're still kicking ass Mogul. I'm proud to be quit with you, today and every day until the big 100.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2013, 12:48:00 PM »

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2013, 10:33:00 AM »
Quote from: Pinched
Hey guys and gals, update on my quit.  Had been going really well til today.  I'm day 3 of 4 on the road.  This my life pretty much, gone 3 days home for 4 or vice versa.  I had some major triggers.  Hotel rooms, hotel food, airplanes, bad weather, etc.  I don't remember who it was that told me to keep an emergency fake can handy but I did and I used it.  I would not have caved, but it took the edge off long enough for me to regain sanity.  Thanks go out to Applejack, BDSqueeze, georgeHayduke, PDawg, and a few others for keeping in touch.  My thanks to all of KTC people. 

Mogul
Brother that is called insurance! Sure you may or may not have caved if you didn't have it but damnit you didn't cave so who cares. Your insurance premium will only go up by the cost to buy another emergency can.

I travel about the same as to many others on here, I pack my bugout bags just in case.

Good win brother!
Good thing I didn't see that baccy juice dripping down the side of that 737!!! I'd be down there in a sec to bust you. Stay quit today dude! Proud of you!!!
NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18
18th Floor 08/22/2018  19th Floor 11/30/18

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2013, 10:25:00 AM »
Hey guys and gals, update on my quit. Had been going really well til today. I'm day 3 of 4 on the road. This my life pretty much, gone 3 days home for 4 or vice versa. I had some major triggers. Hotel rooms, hotel food, airplanes, bad weather, etc. I don't remember who it was that told me to keep an emergency fake can handy but I did and I used it. I would not have caved, but it took the edge off long enough for me to regain sanity. Thanks go out to Applejack, BDSqueeze, georgeHayduke, PDawg, and a few others for keeping in touch. My thanks to all of KTC people.

Mogul
Brother that is called insurance! Sure you may or may not have caved if you didn't have it but damnit you didn't cave so who cares. Your insurance premium will only go up by the cost to buy another emergency can.

I travel about the same as to many others on here, I pack my bugout bags just in case.

Good win brother!
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2013, 10:17:00 AM »
Remember, save those good days to prepare for the bad ones. You are kicking ass but you still have quite a fight ahead of you. Your early days were a little bit easier than the norm so I have a feeling, you will be hit late and hard, be ready.

Have no fear, we have this together!
Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2013, 04:43:00 AM »
Good job being prepared! Proud to quit with you.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2013, 02:12:00 AM »
Hey guys and gals, update on my quit. Had been going really well til today. I'm day 3 of 4 on the road. This my life pretty much, gone 3 days home for 4 or vice versa. I had some major triggers. Hotel rooms, hotel food, airplanes, bad weather, etc. I don't remember who it was that told me to keep an emergency fake can handy but I did and I used it. I would not have caved, but it took the edge off long enough for me to regain sanity. Thanks go out to Applejack, BDSqueeze, georgeHayduke, PDawg, and a few others for keeping in touch. My thanks to all of KTC people.

Mogul

Offline DerikR

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Camping, Skiing, Craft Beer
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2013, 11:17:00 AM »
Glad to be quit with you as always, friend. Only three months from that tequila sans tobacco B)