Author Topic: Mogul Intro  (Read 14763 times)

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Mogul Intro
« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2013, 11:27:00 PM »
Wtf? 23 days now cravings and triggers are being beaten pretty easily. My mind is made up to quit. Now heavy fog is back and can't crap hardly at all. Just like day 3 all over again. Just pisses me off. I hate what this stuff does to us.

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2013, 05:11:00 PM »
Quote from: Bruce
Quote from: razd611
Quote from: mogul
Bruce, I'm glad to be your kind of people.  I quit with you my brother.  All day long I quit with you.   What the hell is that jumping in the ocean? 

Mogul
The elusive FUshark, it's been said it only comes around when Gmann or Z come around. I was lucky enough to catch it on film
Bruce, I'm glad I found this website. Not only for the quit dipping thing, but for the humor it provides. I have laughed for 21 days now and your avatar is creating a lot of the laughter. That is awesome.
It is much better than his previous one which was a screen shot of his phone.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17m5os5 ... medium.jpg
I ain't even mad 'Finger'
:D
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2013, 03:34:00 PM »
Quote from: razd611
Bruce, I'm glad to be your kind of people.  I quit with you my brother.  All day long I quit with you.   What the hell is that jumping in the ocean? 

Mogul
The elusive FUshark, it's been said it only comes around when Gmann or Z come around. I was lucky enough to catch it on film
Bruce, I'm glad I found this website. Not only for the quit dipping thing, but for the humor it provides. I have laughed for 21 days now and your avatar is creating a lot of the laughter. That is awesome.

I ain't even mad 'Finger'
Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2013, 02:12:00 PM »

Mogul

Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2013, 11:30:00 AM »
Quote from: DippinDave911
Mogul,

Guess we got off on the wrong foot and I would like to apologize for that. I was not trying to come off negative at all. The exact opposite actually. That little mess you stumbled upon... Its not going to help you in your quit. Well, I guess it might, if Evil knows anything. Point is, my intro is a veritable battlefield most of the time and I dont want you to get lost in it. Im sorry I rubbed you the wrong way. (There are people here far better suited to that if you are interested)

That being said, you are one fucked up individual. What the fuck is wrong with you man? Most of us just swallow the worm. Shit you are wierd. Ha. Anyway, welcome to KTC! Im glad you found your way here. Im sure you have already been told this but I will reiterate. Check out the WELCOME CENTER to learn everything you need to know about who we are and what we do here. And no, we do not encourage eating anymore chew. Read up on everything you can. There is so much information here that will help you. Read all of it. Or, atleast as much as you can before that tequila starts calling your name. As Evil said, browse through my intro if you want. Just buckle up, its an emotional roller coaster.

Ill quit with anyone badass enough to eat the bitch.
Mogul is a 44 year old successful professional, which means he has probably read the welcome center, and is posting every damn day like a boss...but to me it means 2 things. 1- old fart 2- he's gonna buy the beers
Mogul, your thread really brings out the laughs! Keep it rolling! Kick this weekend in the ... you pick.
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2013, 08:40:00 AM »
Quote from: DippinDave911
Mogul,

Guess we got off on the wrong foot and I would like to apologize for that. I was not trying to come off negative at all. The exact opposite actually. That little mess you stumbled upon... Its not going to help you in your quit. Well, I guess it might, if Evil knows anything. Point is, my intro is a veritable battlefield most of the time and I dont want you to get lost in it. Im sorry I rubbed you the wrong way. (There are people here far better suited to that if you are interested)

That being said, you are one fucked up individual. What the fuck is wrong with you man? Most of us just swallow the worm. Shit you are wierd. Ha. Anyway, welcome to KTC! Im glad you found your way here. Im sure you have already been told this but I will reiterate. Check out the WELCOME CENTER to learn everything you need to know about who we are and what we do here. And no, we do not encourage eating anymore chew. Read up on everything you can. There is so much information here that will help you. Read all of it. Or, atleast as much as you can before that tequila starts calling your name. As Evil said, browse through my intro if you want. Just buckle up, its an emotional roller coaster.

Mogul is a 44 year old successful professional, which means he has probably read the welcome center, and is posting every damn day like a boss...but to me it means 2 things. 1- old fart 2- he's gonna buy the beers
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

Offline DippinDave911

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: May 06, 2019
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2013, 12:43:00 AM »
Mogul,

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2013, 03:10:00 PM »

Mogul
I am glad you found this site too brother. 21 days is great. Keep up the positive attitude... keep reading  learning... use your tools... and most importantly do not give in! I am QLF with you all day long.
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2013, 09:59:00 AM »
Bruce, I'm glad to be your kind of people.  I quit with you my brother.  All day long I quit with you.  What the hell is that jumping in the ocean? 

Mogul

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2013, 09:56:00 AM »
Quote from: ParadigmDawg
I'm quit for today Doc.  I'm driving that 737 back to Dallas and going home to kiss my wife.  She always meets me outside at my truck to welcome me home.   Tonight will be the first time I won't be pulling out a nasty ass dip to kiss her.  I also won't have to be embarrassed that my breath smells like donkey cock drip.  I'm proud she is my wife, and I'm proud to be quit.   Tonight will be the sweetest victory I have had yet.
Don't worry brother, I gave her plenty of kisses while you were on the road as I wanted to take care of you and make sure she wasn't lonely....

Yes...I am that good of a friend.... :D 'crackup'
So that's why that Harley was in my driveway. At first I thought it was an early Christmas present. Now I know. Well, she seems happy, so I guess you are invited back. 'no'
A Harley??????????

That wasn't me, I think she is cheating on us!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'Remshot'
She must be, that woman!!!! You would think two men would be enough. OH well, as long as she is happy, I'm happy.

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2013, 09:53:00 AM »
I'm quit for today Doc.  I'm driving that 737 back to Dallas and going home to kiss my wife.  She always meets me outside at my truck to welcome me home.   Tonight will be the first time I won't be pulling out a nasty ass dip to kiss her.  I also won't have to be embarrassed that my breath smells like donkey cock drip.  I'm proud she is my wife, and I'm proud to be quit.   Tonight will be the sweetest victory I have had yet.
Don't worry brother, I gave her plenty of kisses while you were on the road as I wanted to take care of you and make sure she wasn't lonely....

So that's why that Harley was in my driveway. At first I thought it was an early Christmas present. Now I know. Well, she seems happy, so I guess you are invited back. 'no'
A Harley??????????

That wasn't me, I think she is cheating on us!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'Remshot'
Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2013, 08:05:00 AM »
Bruce, I'm glad to be your kind of people. I quit with you my brother. All day long I quit with you. What the hell is that jumping in the ocean?

Mogul
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2013, 11:54:00 PM »
Bruce, I'm glad to be your kind of people. I quit with you my brother. All day long I quit with you. What the hell is that jumping in the ocean?

Mogul

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2013, 08:13:00 PM »

Donkey cock drip....you're my kind of people
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2013, 05:19:00 PM »
I'm quit for today Doc.  I'm driving that 737 back to Dallas and going home to kiss my wife.  She always meets me outside at my truck to welcome me home.  Tonight will be the first time I won't be pulling out a nasty ass dip to kiss her.  I also won't have to be embarrassed that my breath smells like donkey cock drip.  I'm proud she is my wife, and I'm proud to be quit.  Tonight will be the sweetest victory I have had yet.