Author Topic: USMCray/mando  (Read 8616 times)

Offline Remshot

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • The One
  • Quit Date: January 23, 2006
  • Interests: Family
  • Likes Given: 10
Re: USMCray/mando
« Reply #206 on: August 04, 2014, 09:08:00 PM »
This intro is closed due to the member using and posting as more than one user. Re-opening will be considered if he can show us otherwise.
QSXtreme

Quit -1/23/06
HOF -5/02/06 May 2006 Drama Queens

Proverbs 18:2

"A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion."

A Quit Plan: Do you have one?

CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit.
After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco. SportDad 1/13/05

Warm summer sun, shine kindly here;
Warm southern wind, blow softly here;
Green sod above, lie light, lie light.-
Good-night, dear heart, good-night.

Be silly, be honest, be kind

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Wife,kids. And work work,work!!! And watching my cowboys,spurs,and rangers!!!
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #205 on: August 03, 2014, 04:33:00 AM »
GOOD WEEKEND GENTS!!! Glad to report I didn't have one of my rare alcohol "Escapades". ( well I did blaze some refer and meth) ( kidding so kidding) In all seriousness just work and family time. Now good day buds and Iam QAF with all u gents!!! And also Gordon and bobby boo-shey!!!Lol
( sorry) below the belt couldn't help my self Gordon/bobby all humor nothing personal. QAF :)

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Wife,kids. And work work,work!!! And watching my cowboys,spurs,and rangers!!!
« Reply #204 on: July 31, 2014, 01:02:00 PM »
Quote from: wastepanel
Quote from: razd611
Quote from: USMCray
It's Thursday boys July,31 a month and half away from my boys whooping on the niners ass!!!
This young man might just be ok after all.
I don't know.

Dude seems delusional to me. Cowboys put up as much defense as G does in a truck stop bathroom.
Hahaha!!! I wish I could counter that, but I see a division title with this early-mid 90's stone wall O-LINE.10-6/division champs!! Now we'll talk playoffs at the appropriate time.lol. Depends on how bad the injury big continues to hit us come December :(

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #203 on: July 31, 2014, 12:39:00 PM »
Quote from: razd611
It's Thursday boys July,31 a month and half away from my boys whooping on the niners ass!!!
I don't know.

Dude seems delusional to me. Cowboys put up as much defense as G does in a truck stop bathroom.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #202 on: July 31, 2014, 12:30:00 PM »
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #201 on: July 31, 2014, 12:26:00 PM »
Quote from: UH60Chief107
WTF did I just read 'bang head'

Keep up the quit.

I know all this has been talked about but I must throw my 2 cents out there. All that talk about how you are a "handsome rich mf'er" with money and all this crap really makes you look ignorant. There are guys on here that make 6 figures and never flaunt a word about it. Have some humility man, and respect what's going on here. Nobody gives 2 fucks about how much money you have or any of that b.s.... Come in here, post roll, and support quitters...leave that other bullshit on facebook and twitter.

Just leave the alcohol alone, forget about it until you are solid. You can cross that bridge at a later date. I know first hand, alcohol WILL ruin your quit. You get in that drunken mindset and next thing you know, you are puffin' on a cigg or have a lip turd in....instant CAVE status. If you are using alcohol to cope with your quit withdrawals, then what are you really accomplishing? You are just replacing one mind altering substance with another mind altering substance. Alcohol is still a drug no matter how much society deems it acceptable.

You were in the marines so I know they instilled discipline in you and how to act. I'm a soldier and I was taught this so I know you understand because the marines are way more hardcore about that. You can take the man out of the military but you can't take the military out of a man. Remember what you learned and fix yourself *insert command hand*

I quit with you bro.
Buddy bud, on my very next post a knowledged them exact words just hours later and referred that whole message which was under the influence.and was totally aimed at showing love to my Ktc brothers and insulting my biological family under the influence if I may add again..but again i see under the influence I was out of line. Now, am i a 100% convinced i was out of line?no. But I 100% respect my quit and 100% respect y'all brothers and the Ktc program. So being a occasional drinker respects and accepts the knowledge from more experienced drinkers and personal facts and I'm committed to not flirt with my occasional (1-2 a month drink) drink for another couple of weeks. Why I don't know if I mentioned I have a 5 and 6 year old and a religious wife for the most part so I don't ever drink in the comfort of my own house and only drink at get together a (restraunts,public/personal events) and beer taste like piss.. So of course the good stuff is going to hit a occasional drinker a lot harder then beer and a more consistent drinker so, obviously led to a message of sorts during that encounter that evening. It's Thursday boys July,31 a month and half away from my boys whooping on the niners ass!!! I love how with out tobacco the dates and days matter.. Iam QAF with all you!!

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
« Reply #200 on: July 31, 2014, 11:57:00 AM »
Quote from: UH60Chief107
All that talk about how you are a "handsome rich mf'er" with money
You forgot "and, gosh darnit, people like me!"

I'm with you today, Stuart. You're doing this.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline UH60Chief107

• Quitter
    • www.einsteinengineer.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-05
« Reply #199 on: July 31, 2014, 10:57:00 AM »
WTF did I just read 'bang head'

Keep up the quit.

I know all this has been talked about but I must throw my 2 cents out there. All that talk about how you are a "handsome rich mf'er" with money and all this crap really makes you look ignorant. There are guys on here that make 6 figures and never flaunt a word about it. Have some humility man, and respect what's going on here. Nobody gives 2 fucks about how much money you have or any of that b.s.... Come in here, post roll, and support quitters...leave that other bullshit on facebook and twitter.

Just leave the alcohol alone, forget about it until you are solid. You can cross that bridge at a later date. I know first hand, alcohol WILL ruin your quit. You get in that drunken mindset and next thing you know, you are puffin' on a cigg or have a lip turd in....instant CAVE status. If you are using alcohol to cope with your quit withdrawals, then what are you really accomplishing? You are just replacing one mind altering substance with another mind altering substance. Alcohol is still a drug no matter how much society deems it acceptable.

You were in the marines so I know they instilled discipline in you and how to act. I'm a soldier and I was taught this so I know you understand because the marines are way more hardcore about that. You can take the man out of the military but you can't take the military out of a man. Remember what you learned and fix yourself *insert command hand*

I quit with you bro.
Sultans-- 'stick' --Nic

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #198 on: July 30, 2014, 08:21:00 PM »
Quote from: Nolaq
Quote from: gmann
NO ALCOHOL!!! I quit with all y'all!! And in try to avoid the alcohol the first thirty days or so!! And curse the next man who expresses a little emotion during his possible intoxication!!
SO FOR THE LAST TIME IAM SORRY FOR KTC'g and DRINKING!! Never again!!! For that man will get crucified, unreal!! But I get it. I quit with all u.
We care. Most of us are probably talking to you like we wish someone older had talked to us when we were your age. Nothing personal, but you've exhibited some destructive behavior, and it was pointed out by people who want to see you quit.
X2

If we didn't give a shit, we wouldn't say shit.
Definitely, definitely. Good points.

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #197 on: July 30, 2014, 08:11:00 PM »
NO ALCOHOL!!! I quit with all y'all!! And in try to avoid the alcohol the first thirty days or so!! And curse the next man who expresses a little emotion during his possible intoxication!!
SO FOR THE LAST TIME IAM SORRY FOR KTC'g and DRINKING!! Never again!!! For that man will get crucified, unreal!! But I get it. I quit with all u.
We care. Most of us are probably talking to you like we wish someone older had talked to us when we were your age. Nothing personal, but you've exhibited some destructive behavior, and it was pointed out by people who want to see you quit.
X2

If we didn't give a shit, we wouldn't say shit.
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #196 on: July 30, 2014, 08:03:00 PM »

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #195 on: July 30, 2014, 07:59:00 PM »

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #194 on: July 30, 2014, 07:52:00 PM »
Quote from: JIRISH
Quote from: Diesel2112
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: Diesel2112
Mcray I just read some of your bullshit on another intro thread.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

It's no secret that alcohol is a known quit killer, so stop glorifying it.

This ain't Facebook where you post "selfies" of you and your butt buddies all liquored up trying to act cool and then hashtagging it with something stupid like #ballalife or some shit.

You aren't impressing anybody here.

This is a quit nicotine site. Period. Nobody wants to hear you bragging about your drinking escapades and nobody thinks it's cool when you're all hammered and you come on here and posting stupid, teenaged bullshit.

Grow the fuck up and just quit.

WTF!! Did I miss?!?!? All I been is heping to support new quitters, read the intros again sir,yes Friday was a moment where I felt the crave creeping up,so I reached out in time of need.thats why I been taken time out of a 28 year olds day as u all know all u hard working men know at 28 it's work work work and more work.but even so I took the time out to reach out to new quitters as brothers helped me when I was week this weekend..hence ("lean when your weak and get leaned on when your strong")now I apologized for giving shout outs and showing much love and respect to all of Ktc when I was drunk..now I see some view alcohol as a trigger,my apologies I if anything showed a lot of sentiment towards Ktc..and if I disrespected anybody that was my family and friends here IN person..anyways what ever to each his own, all Idgaf and all I know is I'm quit as fuck!! Goodnight boys!!!
One more thing,for the record,Iam a casual drinker as I rarely drink but when I do I tend to feel it.but I see it is a trigger for many.so I'll make sure to keep my far and few between drinking "escapades" to my self.NOTED!! Night boys
Man... I just read this thread. Wow.

Dude... Pull your head out. Stop drinking. Shut up. Get it together. Keep your head down and just quit. That's your only goal right now.

Do it.
just to be clear....

when AJ says to pull your head out...

he means out of YOUR ASS, man. get your shit together and grow up.
..... ????
FUCK YEA!!! I QUIT WITH U TODAY BUD!!! No nic at all!! Post roll,Read,coffee,read,shit,read,fuck,read,text,read,work,read..and just to break the ice,there's tow things I do with precision in this world?.DRINK ALCOHOL AND QUIT DIPPIN!!! And fuck!! I'm all out of Booz!!!
Just to refresh your memory of what a dumb ass you were in this post. I don't call that support. Were trying to help new quitters through the early process of quitting and they need good advice from those that have the experience or are currently experiencing the suck of quitting. One thing you could learn is quitting requires; 1-posting roll, at .5 posts per day your not exactly a example of that.
I understand your still young and lack the maturity to understand much about life and with your attitude you probably will require a lot of years to learn. Your one of those quitters that I say good luck, your gonna need a lot of it, not just in quitting.

Your an ass!
KEEP READING THEN BUD, why If u do you'll see Iam a occasional/rare drinker and I apologized if it was out of line for posting while intoxicated. "LUCK" well I might start playing the lottery because I was so lucky to make it through serving my country and being a very successful self employed business man. But thank god "luck"was my savior. Anyways so like I said previously for the slow ones, I APOLOGIZE IF I MAY OFFENDED ANYONE FOR POSTING IN MY INTRO WHILE BEING INTOXICATED, i acess Ktc mostly through my phone busy gone from house working all damn day.so it's easy access to Ktc. As I said aswell I felt slight flash backs of when I caved previously so ...... Anyways I'm done and over this topic I quit with all you today!!!
You're an occasional/rare drinker who does two things in this world with precision..."DRINK ALCOHOL AND QUIT DIPPIN..."

You said this to a newbie quitter who admitted he drank too much and wanted to address that but knew it would be tough giving up two vices at once.

Not exactly sage nor timely advice. Couple that with your drunk ramblings about getting us all hookers as well as your smart ass comments when you came back and you can see where your rep is being built from.

Quit on...
Really????-you were a Marine?-your an embarrasment to the eagle globe and anchor! I must be fucking hallucinating.Go by a lottery ticket you limp dick motherfucker.
Ok bobby!! I see you have more issues then just quitting tobacco on your hands!!

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
« Reply #193 on: July 30, 2014, 10:54:00 AM »
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: 30yrAddict
Lets see what he does with this folks. He has apologized. The coming few days will tell if the message sunk in, and if the apology was sincere.
He'll get shitfaced this weekend and embarrass himself agin. He smells trolly and dooshy.
'Popcorn'

There's a quit going on under all that hard ass shit. Once he stops flailing, it should shine through.

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #192 on: July 30, 2014, 10:31:00 AM »
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: 30yrAddict
Lets see what he does with this folks. He has apologized. The coming few days will tell if the message sunk in, and if the apology was sincere.
He'll get shitfaced this weekend and embarrass himself agin. He smells trolly and dooshy.
'Popcorn'
Just be cool Mcray. Stay calm and quit on. 'tread'
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018