Author Topic: USMCray/mando  (Read 8618 times)

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Wife,kids. And work work,work!!! And watching my cowboys,spurs,and rangers!!!
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: USMCray/mando
« Reply #176 on: July 29, 2014, 01:29:00 AM »
Quote from: Diesel2112
Mcray I just read some of your bullshit on another intro thread.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

It's no secret that alcohol is a known quit killer, so stop glorifying it.

This ain't Facebook where you post "selfies" of you and your butt buddies all liquored up trying to act cool and then hashtagging it with something stupid like #ballalife or some shit.

You aren't impressing anybody here.

This is a quit nicotine site. Period. Nobody wants to hear you bragging about your drinking escapades and nobody thinks it's cool when you're all hammered and you come on here and posting stupid, teenaged bullshit.

Grow the fuck up and just quit.

WTF!! Did I miss?!?!? All I been is heping to support new quitters, read the intros again sir,yes Friday was a moment where I felt the crave creeping up,so I reached out in time of need.thats why I been taken time out of a 28 year olds day as u all know all u hard working men know at 28 it's work work work and more work.but even so I took the time out to reach out to new quitters as brothers helped me when I was week this weekend..hence ("lean when your weak and get leaned on when your strong")now I apologized for giving shout outs and showing much love and respect to all of Ktc when I was drunk..now I see some view alcohol as a trigger,my apologies I if anything showed a lot of sentiment towards Ktc..and if I disrespected anybody that was my family and friends here IN person..anyways what ever to each his own, all Idgaf and all I know is I'm quit as fuck!! Goodnight boys!!!

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #175 on: July 28, 2014, 10:29:00 PM »
Quote from: mogul
Quote from: 30yrAddict
Quote from: Nolaq
Quote from: USMCray
Stop acting the fool, fool.
Hahaha!! I like it^^i got a better one, GET OFF MY DICK,dick!! Lol oooorah!!
You're a disrespectful punk.
????? :/
That's a devil dog brother (Nolaq)/moderator/slash a mfken legend from our corps to the quitting war!!! Ooorah!!!! It's a different world and sense of humor with a fellow devil dog, nothing personal.he knows that...
Hey bro. Appreciate the props.

Diesel is right. Don't get hammered and jump on here with that nonsense. It's getting in the way of other Quits.

Keep it up, and we'll shut you down.

-Semper
What are you waiting on?
mogul, cause the first few days suck, and we are hoping battleboy is going to snap out of it.
fair enough brother. I guess I didn't read far enough back to understand that he was in his first few days. I do understand that.

Mogul
it's alright mogul. I hope he doesn't make us regret the chance we are giving him to get his shit together.

DONT MAKE ME REGRET THIS MCray!!! Thin ice. real thin ice.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #174 on: July 28, 2014, 10:23:00 PM »
That's a devil dog brother (Nolaq)/moderator/slash a mfken legend from our corps to the quitting war!!! Ooorah!!!! It's a different world and sense of humor with a fellow devil dog, nothing personal.he knows that...

Diesel is right. Don't get hammered and jump on here with that nonsense. It's getting in the way of other Quits.

-Semper
What are you waiting on?
mogul, cause the first few days suck, and we are hoping battleboy is going to snap out of it.
fair enough brother. I guess I didn't read far enough back to understand that he was in his first few days. I do understand that.

Mogul

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
« Reply #173 on: July 28, 2014, 10:22:00 PM »
MCray.

STOP.

Do yourself a favor. don't drink. If you get drunk, don't type.

you gotta get your shit together.

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
« Reply #172 on: July 28, 2014, 09:49:00 PM »

-Semper
What are you waiting on?

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #171 on: July 28, 2014, 09:46:00 PM »

-Semper
What are you waiting on?

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #170 on: July 28, 2014, 09:43:00 PM »

-Semper
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Wife,kids. And work work,work!!! And watching my cowboys,spurs,and rangers!!!
« Reply #169 on: July 28, 2014, 09:39:00 PM »

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #168 on: July 28, 2014, 09:37:00 PM »
Mcray I just read some of your bullshit on another intro thread.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

It's no secret that alcohol is a known quit killer, so stop glorifying it.

This ain't Facebook where you post "selfies" of you and your butt buddies all liquored up trying to act cool and then hashtagging it with something stupid like #ballalife or some shit.

You aren't impressing anybody here.

This is a quit nicotine site. Period. Nobody wants to hear you bragging about your drinking escapades and nobody thinks it's cool when you're all hammered and you come on here and posting stupid, teenaged bullshit.

Grow the fuck up and just quit.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
« Reply #167 on: July 28, 2014, 08:55:00 PM »
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #166 on: July 28, 2014, 07:02:00 PM »

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #165 on: July 28, 2014, 07:39:00 AM »
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #164 on: July 27, 2014, 04:09:00 PM »
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: razd611
Quote from: Raider
Quote from: Steakbomb18
Quote from: derk40
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
I personally don't think he has the resolve to stay quit. I hope I'm wrong.

Mcray, answer the questions. Be humble. Get with the program. It's the only way.
  • Why did you cave? (please tell us what you thought about when you shoved a dip in your mouth)
  • What will you do differently? (give us your strategy for staying quit)
[/b]

You need to examine yourself. You need to eliminate failure as an option. Is it in you to do this?
I CAVED!!! I dipped!!! But out of respect for this awesome program I tried and tried to avoid getting in to detail..because truth is personally I tried cold turky quitting and failed because as motivated as I was and dedicated as I thought i knew I was a addict but I didn't have a passion of hate for it..I was quitting for me and my family would benefit but for me my family came first and I chose to dip because I was only harming my self my tunnel vision said..so I tried a new formula that has given me a inner strength I can't explain and it's simply tapered off litte by little I was a can a day for years and with dips hours on In my mouth per session..so I did a dip for 40-30-20 minutes decreasing..cut daily dips in half etc..I just simply tapered off I tried to just jump on in and says"FUK IT" I'm quit!!! And I read the forums and some of em put this grown man to tears!!
But I needed to find that passion of hate for it to build this inner strength to live with out it and prove to my self personally that I can live with out it I can function with out it I can breathe with out it I can work,shit, etc!! With out it!!! So I tapered off and little by little defined so many moments in proven to myself I can cope with out it!! Call me young dumb or whatever I don't give a fuk I just found what working for me!!! I tried to avoid the questions because I didn't want to dis respect the web site but honesty is what I'll give but by all means the Ktc brotherhood is real and helpful and I envy you old farts for having more strength and wisdom to do it the exact cold turky Ktc way!! But I needed to taper off to get where Iam at in my frame of mind and strength..and the I haven't had much suck or fog period yet but it will come I know... But I assessed each and evry possible situation that would always include a dip while I was tapering off..and wired my brain to cope with those red flag areas..but I'm here back because for all I know it's going easy now but maybe the fog slams me later so I do beleive in posting roll and leaning on bros when weak and being there for them when strong etc..but as far as the cold turky it may just be me but I failed at it and had to recalculate my approach..so anyways I'm quit and done with all forms of NICOTENE!! One week I'll never forget was two weeks ago when during the tapering off I was so disgusted with the tobacco and input dips and felt like a experiment project and that's when I knew my QUIT had arrived but still finished my taper off dips up til planned date but it's not dip proof because after being done tapering I checked my self oral check and felt some worrisome things and I wavered slightly but it was a numb waver where I would have to be injected with that nasty smelly crap FUCK U TOBACCO AND ALL YOU ARE ABD ALL YOU TORTURE DESTROY AND KILL!!!but today I'm one with u!! For that if I keep u by my side and near u can never sneak up and stab me in the back!!!
Good progress.

What are you going to do when shit hits the fan again? What are you going to do when that next stressful event inevitably rears it's head? Are you prepared for that time? How are you prepared?
Mr.grizz, it's already hit the fan daily.. Daly stresses and wife and kids anxiety and work etc...not to mention the dentist saying I have perfect gums and healthy teeth and yah the bumps and growths our normal muscle tissue and I'm all clear.. But naturally I want to beleive diferent..so everyday until I retire in a nice beach some where with piña caladas is going to be stressful and a daily battle.now as long as I keep my word after posting roll daily and take more and more wisdom from all these old farts ;) I'll be able to stay quit. I drove my self back to the ball park with my head held high.. And it's bottoms of the ninth I'm 2 caves in=2 strikes!! Bottoms of the ninth bases loaded down by 3 runs!! May not be as old or wise as most yall gents but one thing Iam is CLUTCH!!! Iam knock the nic bitch out the park today!!!
Okay, getting better.

But the last two times that you stopped with KTC you quit posting roll.

You were all gung ho for a a couple of weeks and then start skipping days here and there. And then you went MIA altogether.

Why should we trust your commitment this time. Will you fade away again when the going gets tough?
Just my suggestion... I would get mr grizz's phone number and I would send him a text. You have a 5-star mentor. This process is hard - but it is easier with support and a mentor in your corner.
So, what do you think about this roll thing?

When asking what are you gonna do different... Recommend starting there. That is really important. You need to make a commitment every day. Otherwise you lose the fact that you are an addict. Own that. Post roll and commit to quitting for the day.

Recommend putting together a quit plan and work it. You have to work it today. When u get thru today... Get up tomorrow and work it again. I say that but I don't want u worrying about tomorrow until then.

You can do this... Forget the 2 strikes and bottom of ninth. Let's put together a plan and stay quit today. You are not on the ropes. You can do this.
Slow clap.

Every dude who responded after you answered the questions (which, I thank you for doing) is in my accountability network. I am at day 223 as of this writing, because of their support and my promise to them every damn day to stay quit. Go check the rolls - I quit with them and they quit with me. Cray, you gotta want this more than anything in this world and you need to fight to stay quit just as hard.

Almost every badass veteran has jumped on this thread and ripped you, and ripped you hard. Mere child's play compared to how your nicotine can rip you apart and put you 6 feet under. Post roll every day, post with the Iron men, and show me and my pillars of quit that you are worthy of being a pillar too.
IF U BAD MOTHA FUCKER QUITTER TODAY?!?!?!
CAN I GET A OOOOOORAH!!!
Been reading through your intro. Looks like you are finally feeling the hate. Do you hate the Nic bitch? Then yell it out loud with me. "I FUCKING HATE YOU NIC BITCH".

I tell her that daily as my reminder of why I am here and why I post roll.
OOOOHRAH RAIDER!!! I FUKCJEH HATE U NIC BIATCH!!! Rah rah!!! I love that motivating shit brother!!! Keep it coming kept it going keep it fucking that nic bitchs ear hole!!! ( I'm married) ear hole the most I can do!! But anyways hell yea buddy!!!
Somebody kill my buzz ASAP!!! Out with wife n kids at Apple bees and just got chewefmd out for flirting with a waiter when I clearly was not!! Text me n call me a puzzy a bitch something anything xxxxxxxxxx!! Fukkjjjj
Ok bullet dodge had some drinks was on that nic bitch crave!!!!i was possibly over dramatic lol I'm buzzed but I didn't think I cave but I I had to drive by my usual store everyday on the way home!! But all is good!! Where!!!
Thanx WP and doc!!I was at Apple bees and the last time I felt that itch was when I caved before but never again and I kind of acted out of panic of knowing the road I didn't want to go down again..thanx for taking off my number I wasn't thinking clearly with the alcohol present at that moment.while just two days ago I was trying to explain how the hell I hadn't hit a severe fog suck period yet? But there she was knocking on my door with her sweet whispers and my addict brain could hear her but instead of opening that damn door to let her hooker ass in!! I picked up the phone and called 911(Ktc)!! I'll tell ya just getting on the web site makes that suck crave period ease so rapidly.and shout out to knockout!! You the man buddy!! Thanx for some healthy helping words in time of need!!
dunno about flirting with a waiter... but you are playing with fire drinking this early in your quit. When quit, life goes on... you get in fights with your spouse, get accused of flirting with a waiter, have bad days at work... Those are things we have to get through. And then suddenly, staying quit becomes easier.

Understand that your addict mind has convinced you that a dip will help you deal with the inevitable problems that come up. We have an equation that deals with this:

nicotine + 1 problem = 2 problems

Understand the enemy. Call her out on her lies.
What 30 said and why are you hitting on a waiter '01' and not a waitress........
I quit with all y'all mfers!!!
Saturday night party like a mfer!!! And stay quit like fuck!! Alcohol called me and said tabacco is a Nasty slut with herpes and aids!! So he don't fuck with that hoe!!!
I love all you brothers to take the time out of your day to deal with my last caves!! When my own brother and relatives tell me you got money your successful and that's your life u deserve to do as u please!! But y'all old mfers bastards tell me the truth and the shit my own family can't tell me I love u mfers Iam a handsome rich bitch but y'all mfers treat me like the punk addict I am I'm a FUKCJEN failure in two previous occasions but never again day 13 and I promise y'all mfrs I will see day 8900!! If not moderators better bann my ass because I don't deserve to disrespect y'all brothers I love dearly I may be drunk as fuck but I really do love y'all oldgers
I have my friends on stand by asking me to get off the fucjeb phone!!! But y'all are my true Mfkn brothers and friends these mfers just want the company and fun y'all better get y'all brains fuked tonight or I'm seeking up a web site for hookers to show up at your front door and fuck your brains out
Bro...you may want to lay off the sauce.

Not sure any words would reach you right now, so I will simply say stay quit and post role in the AM.

Quit on...
He reminds me a bit of BigNasty w/o CAPS.
QAF!!!! But "LOVE,RICH"" I don't know about that sissy bull shit!! Lol!! I was feeling great!! Obviously.

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #163 on: July 27, 2014, 02:07:00 PM »

Mcray, answer the questions. Be humble. Get with the program. It's the only way.
  • Why did you cave? (please tell us what you thought about when you shoved a dip in your mouth)
[/b]

You need to examine yourself. You need to eliminate failure as an option. Is it in you to do this?
I CAVED!!! I dipped!!! But out of respect for this awesome program I tried and tried to avoid getting in to detail..because truth is personally I tried cold turky quitting and failed because as motivated as I was and dedicated as I thought i knew I was a addict but I didn't have a passion of hate for it..I was quitting for me and my family would benefit but for me my family came first and I chose to dip because I was only harming my self my tunnel vision said..so I tried a new formula that has given me a inner strength I can't explain and it's simply tapered off litte by little I was a can a day for years and with dips hours on In my mouth per session..so I did a dip for 40-30-20 minutes decreasing..cut daily dips in half etc..I just simply tapered off I tried to just jump on in and says"FUK IT" I'm quit!!! And I read the forums and some of em put this grown man to tears!!
But I needed to find that passion of hate for it to build this inner strength to live with out it and prove to my self personally that I can live with out it I can function with out it I can breathe with out it I can work,shit, etc!! With out it!!! So I tapered off and little by little defined so many moments in proven to myself I can cope with out it!! Call me young dumb or whatever I don't give a fuk I just found what working for me!!! I tried to avoid the questions because I didn't want to dis respect the web site but honesty is what I'll give but by all means the Ktc brotherhood is real and helpful and I envy you old farts for having more strength and wisdom to do it the exact cold turky Ktc way!! But I needed to taper off to get where Iam at in my frame of mind and strength..and the I haven't had much suck or fog period yet but it will come I know... But I assessed each and evry possible situation that would always include a dip while I was tapering off..and wired my brain to cope with those red flag areas..but I'm here back because for all I know it's going easy now but maybe the fog slams me later so I do beleive in posting roll and leaning on bros when weak and being there for them when strong etc..but as far as the cold turky it may just be me but I failed at it and had to recalculate my approach..so anyways I'm quit and done with all forms of NICOTENE!! One week I'll never forget was two weeks ago when during the tapering off I was so disgusted with the tobacco and input dips and felt like a experiment project and that's when I knew my QUIT had arrived but still finished my taper off dips up til planned date but it's not dip proof because after being done tapering I checked my self oral check and felt some worrisome things and I wavered slightly but it was a numb waver where I would have to be injected with that nasty smelly crap FUCK U TOBACCO AND ALL YOU ARE ABD ALL YOU TORTURE DESTROY AND KILL!!!but today I'm one with u!! For that if I keep u by my side and near u can never sneak up and stab me in the back!!!
Good progress.

What are you going to do when shit hits the fan again? What are you going to do when that next stressful event inevitably rears it's head? Are you prepared for that time? How are you prepared?
Mr.grizz, it's already hit the fan daily.. Daly stresses and wife and kids anxiety and work etc...not to mention the dentist saying I have perfect gums and healthy teeth and yah the bumps and growths our normal muscle tissue and I'm all clear.. But naturally I want to beleive diferent..so everyday until I retire in a nice beach some where with piña caladas is going to be stressful and a daily battle.now as long as I keep my word after posting roll daily and take more and more wisdom from all these old farts ;) I'll be able to stay quit. I drove my self back to the ball park with my head held high.. And it's bottoms of the ninth I'm 2 caves in=2 strikes!! Bottoms of the ninth bases loaded down by 3 runs!! May not be as old or wise as most yall gents but one thing Iam is CLUTCH!!! Iam knock the nic bitch out the park today!!!
Okay, getting better.

You were all gung ho for a a couple of weeks and then start skipping days here and there. And then you went MIA altogether.

Why should we trust your commitment this time. Will you fade away again when the going gets tough?
Just my suggestion... I would get mr grizz's phone number and I would send him a text. You have a 5-star mentor. This process is hard - but it is easier with support and a mentor in your corner.

When asking what are you gonna do different... Recommend starting there. That is really important. You need to make a commitment every day. Otherwise you lose the fact that you are an addict. Own that. Post roll and commit to quitting for the day.

Recommend putting together a quit plan and work it. You have to work it today. When u get thru today... Get up tomorrow and work it again. I say that but I don't want u worrying about tomorrow until then.

You can do this... Forget the 2 strikes and bottom of ninth. Let's put together a plan and stay quit today. You are not on the ropes. You can do this.
Slow clap.

Every dude who responded after you answered the questions (which, I thank you for doing) is in my accountability network. I am at day 223 as of this writing, because of their support and my promise to them every damn day to stay quit. Go check the rolls - I quit with them and they quit with me. Cray, you gotta want this more than anything in this world and you need to fight to stay quit just as hard.

Almost every badass veteran has jumped on this thread and ripped you, and ripped you hard. Mere child's play compared to how your nicotine can rip you apart and put you 6 feet under. Post roll every day, post with the Iron men, and show me and my pillars of quit that you are worthy of being a pillar too.
CAN I GET A OOOOOORAH!!!
Been reading through your intro. Looks like you are finally feeling the hate. Do you hate the Nic bitch? Then yell it out loud with me. "I FUCKING HATE YOU NIC BITCH".

OOOOHRAH RAIDER!!! I FUKCJEH HATE U NIC BIATCH!!! Rah rah!!! I love that motivating shit brother!!! Keep it coming kept it going keep it fucking that nic bitchs ear hole!!! ( I'm married) ear hole the most I can do!! But anyways hell yea buddy!!!
Somebody kill my buzz ASAP!!! Out with wife n kids at Apple bees and just got chewefmd out for flirting with a waiter when I clearly was not!! Text me n call me a puzzy a bitch something anything xxxxxxxxxx!! Fukkjjjj
Ok bullet dodge had some drinks was on that nic bitch crave!!!!i was possibly over dramatic lol I'm buzzed but I didn't think I cave but I I had to drive by my usual store everyday on the way home!! But all is good!! Where!!!
Thanx WP and doc!!I was at Apple bees and the last time I felt that itch was when I caved before but never again and I kind of acted out of panic of knowing the road I didn't want to go down again..thanx for taking off my number I wasn't thinking clearly with the alcohol present at that moment.while just two days ago I was trying to explain how the hell I hadn't hit a severe fog suck period yet? But there she was knocking on my door with her sweet whispers and my addict brain could hear her but instead of opening that damn door to let her hooker ass in!! I picked up the phone and called 911(Ktc)!! I'll tell ya just getting on the web site makes that suck crave period ease so rapidly.and shout out to knockout!! You the man buddy!! Thanx for some healthy helping words in time of need!!
dunno about flirting with a waiter... but you are playing with fire drinking this early in your quit. When quit, life goes on... you get in fights with your spouse, get accused of flirting with a waiter, have bad days at work... Those are things we have to get through. And then suddenly, staying quit becomes easier.

Understand that your addict mind has convinced you that a dip will help you deal with the inevitable problems that come up. We have an equation that deals with this:

What 30 said and why are you hitting on a waiter '01' and not a waitress........
Saturday night party like a mfer!!! And stay quit like fuck!! Alcohol called me and said tabacco is a Nasty slut with herpes and aids!! So he don't fuck with that hoe!!!
I love all you brothers to take the time out of your day to deal with my last caves!! When my own brother and relatives tell me you got money your successful and that's your life u deserve to do as u please!! But y'all old mfers bastards tell me the truth and the shit my own family can't tell me I love u mfers Iam a handsome rich bitch but y'all mfers treat me like the punk addict I am I'm a FUKCJEN failure in two previous occasions but never again day 13 and I promise y'all mfrs I will see day 8900!! If not moderators better bann my ass because I don't deserve to disrespect y'all brothers I love dearly I may be drunk as fuck but I really do love y'all oldgers
I have my friends on stand by asking me to get off the fucjeb phone!!! But y'all are my true Mfkn brothers and friends these mfers just want the company and fun y'all better get y'all brains fuked tonight or I'm seeking up a web site for hookers to show up at your front door and fuck your brains out

Not sure any words would reach you right now, so I will simply say stay quit and post role in the AM.

Quit on...
He reminds me a bit of BigNasty w/o CAPS.
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
« Reply #162 on: July 27, 2014, 01:08:00 AM »

[/b]

Good progress.

Okay, getting better.

You can do this... Forget the 2 strikes and bottom of ninth. Let's put together a plan and stay quit today. You are not on the ropes.  You can do this.
Slow clap.

CAN I GET A OOOOOORAH!!!

Quit on...
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18