Author Topic: USMCray/mando  (Read 11623 times)

Offline mule

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/03/2008
  • Interests: Georgia Bulldawgs, hunting, fishing, coaching sports for kids
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: USMCray/mando
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2014, 07:03:00 AM »
Quote from: USMCray
Wow!! No one can relate to similar symptoms of any kind as described above?
how bout posting roll......

confirming you are quit......

we've all had "scares"....bumps, patches, raw spots, sore throats that scared the hell out of us.....

I do not know what you have.....or don't have.....you should see your doctor.

I know you have failed at least once.....I did not see where you posted roll on our site yesterday.....

If you want to quit.....post roll and lets get started......we can help you....

if you want assurances that you are ok.....so you can keep on dipping....

you will not find that here.

Your choice....your life.....

As I said....at some point....."one more"....is one "too many"......

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2014, 03:25:00 AM »
I had symptoms like that. Mine went away, but be safe. Have them checked out.

I worried for years about bumps and burns in my lip.... Gave up chew a few times because of fear. Each time I found out that I was in the clear, I would start back up again. I was a dumbass. I got lucky. Dunno how much longer that luck would have continued if I had not quit.

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Wife,kids. And work work,work!!! And watching my cowboys,spurs,and rangers!!!
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2014, 12:55:00 AM »

Offline mule

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2014, 07:58:00 PM »
Quote from: mando
Menace, I would in a heart beat!!!! And yes it's probably minor but then again why gamble and roll the dice for just a few more dips when it can take a half a century or more of life!!!
yeah.....was getting to that after I got the multiple membership dealt with.....

you really have a lot of amends to make up for.....

i'll be honest....whether it is the case or not....I've always felt that at some point...there was "one more" that was one "too many".....and for me at least....would be the "catalyst".

again...just makes sense to me.....kind of like when playing Russian roulette.....at some point.....bang.

that said...and I don't mean to sound like an ass regarding your fears.....you need to quit....and not just "stop". Your word is shit on this site.....until you earn the respect and trust back that you squandered.....it is not an easy thing to quit....

your quit will be much harder.....due to your choices....and your failure.

what will you do different this time.....

or are you going to keep playing Russian roulette until........bang.

your call.....your choice....

it would really suck to have found this site.....seen so much success.....have the opportunity to quit successfully and be a part of something so much bigger than yourself or any one of us....and finally gain control of your addiction.....

only to squander that and give in....

and have that failure create a much bigger battle.....

I hope you are fine.....but remember this feeling.....

and stop playing quit.....

Offline mando

• Quit Date: 2014-07-14
  • Interests: multiple sign up
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2014, 07:43:00 PM »
Menace, I would in a heart beat!!!! And yes it's probably minor but then again why gamble and roll the dice for just a few more dips when it can take a half a century or more of life!!!

Offline mando

« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2014, 07:40:00 PM »
Thanks mule, and I definitely agree.i made a appointment for this week just wanted to know if anyone has had similar symptoms in the personal experience..just to ease the mind a little.

Offline Menace

• Quitter
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2014, 07:39:00 PM »
First, you need to answer the 3 questions for what appears to be the third time. As for what is going on with your mouth, I agree with Mule, go to a doctor and get it checked out, literally could be dozens of things. From minor to serious..... Not to sound like a dick but you should be 200+ days quit at this point and Grizzlyhasclaws invested in you the first time and you ignored that, so please if you are going to come around KTC again get serious and lets quit.

For any other newbies reading this, take this for what it is but this quitting is some serious shit and I would bet Armando would love to go back at this point and be 200+ days into his quit!
Menace

I'm a Quitter, Are You?

Offline mule

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2014, 07:33:00 PM »
Quote from: mando
Hello my name is Armando also usmcray... Couldn't access my email from the first time I joined but I have a urgent question?) plz!! Respond!! Has anyone had abnormal growths around the upper and bottom lip and inner cheek of any kind some slight bumps beneath the surface of the tissue and other weird feeling growths?? Not easily visible but felt with applied tongue or finger pressure??
we aren't docs nor do we play one on tv......

it sounds as if you should make an appointment with your personal physician. That is the only way to ascertain your own level of good health....

There are a lot of adverse effects to using smokeless tobacco.....

That said.....we can help you quit....

The first thing we do is post roll in our quit groups.....yours will be October 2014 and can be found here.....

topic/10359552/170/

Here is the welcome center.....

forum/55560/

you can learn who we are and the basics here.....go to #3 and learn how to post roll in your group.....

posting roll is your promise to your group and everyone on this site that you will not use any nicotine in any form today.....

Quitting will be the best proactive first step on your journey to freedom and better health.

Let's get started......

let me know if I can help you

mule

ps

I will reset your password on your original account and pm you with the information. Once you get it, pm me back so I can disable your second account....

everybody gets just one......and is held accountable to their original member information.

thanks

Offline mando

« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2014, 06:58:00 PM »
Hello my name is Armando also usmcray... Couldn't access my email from the first time I joined but I have a urgent question?) plz!! Respond!! Has anyone had abnormal growths around the upper and bottom lip and inner cheek of any kind some slight bumps beneath the surface of the tissue and other weird feeling growths?? Not easily visible but felt with applied tongue or finger pressure??

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2014, 09:16:00 AM »
Quote from: Winter
Quote from: Ron_Cross
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Sorry fellas, just got a chance to respond but ok
I really didn't my wife's situation out there but she gave me permission too.
What happened-I caved with health scares with evryone in my family eceythung is good except my wife got diagnosed with lupus last week. My wife has more balls and takes it head on I take it head on in front of her and my kids but truth is only 28 years old and she's my world.i put my self in a dark place where just a pinch n a can were my only light in my tunnel.so I let the nic bitch ass rape me and convince me just one pinch to continue to cope.
So of course evey day stresses thatvevryone has but just the wife situation was the straw.
So the nic bitch took my manhood at my weakest point.
And this time I must stay more involved with my group because I was strongest WHEn I was involved with my freedom fighter brothers.then drifted away thinking I could do it by myself. And life kicked me in the nuts and for abandoning my Ktc brothers the nic bitch convinced me she was all I had and needed to stay strong for my wife.
And brothers I didn't come to sneak In and post roll on same account.i just thought the process would require a couple of weeks at least before I got any communication.and brothers give it to me I spent so much time reading and reading from November to December and I seen the tough love so feel free to call me a pussy a cum bubble,dick head etc.. I caved like a vagina and dared showed my face back to the brothers I gave my word to I wouldn't without asking permission or calling it rain.
You and I had struck the deal that you had to get my permission to cave. And I had to to do the Same if I was going to cave. I'm glad you remember that and I hope you feel like shit.

Here is how it works (and don't fuck it up this time):

You post roll every morning with your new June group
You post roll every afternoon with your old FEB Group
You send PMs to at least 30 people in your new group and give them your number and ask for theirs
You text them and make the deal we struck
You don't miss a day of roll call, be a leader. Show them how someone quits every day.

Now remember when you post roll that is your promise to not use nicotine. So you have to honor your word.

Now please answer this question:
How do you predict you will fuck up this time?

My suggestion:i
List off all the ways you can think of that will make you fuck up your quit. Refer to that list whenever you think you're going to cave.

Don't go this alone this time. Be man enough to be completely honest with yourself. You are addicted to something that will kill you. Quit.
This bad ass quitter is laying a solid quit plan at your feet. If you really want to quit you will listen to these wise quitters and follow their example. Quit doesn't happen on accident. Either follow the quit plan laid out or come up with your own. If your plan is to be more involved and post roll daily then please be specific. I am going to post my daily promise in (x) number of groups daily which includes my old and new group. I am going to exchange numbers with (x) number of people who I will hold accountable and who will hold me accountable.
Are we still quit here, What group is he in?
I apoligize now if im jumping to conclusions. But your last activity was March 2nd, and I sent you a text this morning with no reply. I guess im going to have to put your number in a glory hole booth. Nobody ignors the WG
This guy is in June, hasn't posted since 2/28. Nothing to see here, no quit, just keep moving,folks.
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2014, 07:18:00 AM »
What happened-I caved with health scares with evryone in my family eceythung is good except my wife got diagnosed with lupus last week. My wife has more balls and takes it head on I take it head on in front of her and my kids but truth is only 28 years old and she's my world.i put my self in a dark place where just a pinch n a can were my only light in my tunnel.so I let the nic bitch ass rape me and convince me just one pinch to continue to cope.
So of course evey day stresses thatvevryone has but just the wife situation was the straw.
And this time I must stay more involved with my group because I was strongest WHEn I was involved with my freedom fighter brothers.then drifted away thinking I could do it by myself. And life kicked me in the nuts and for abandoning my Ktc brothers the nic bitch convinced me she was all I had and needed to stay strong for my wife.
And brothers I didn't come to sneak In and post roll on same account.i just thought the process would require a couple of weeks at least before I got any communication.and brothers give it to me I spent so much time reading and reading from November to December and I seen the tough love so feel free to call me a pussy a cum bubble,dick head etc.. I caved like a vagina and dared showed my face back to the brothers I gave my word to I wouldn't without asking permission or calling it rain.
You and I had struck the deal that you had to get my permission to cave. And I had to to do the Same if I was going to cave. I'm glad you remember that and I hope you feel like shit.

You send PMs to at least 30 people in your new group and give them your number and ask for theirs
You don't miss a day of roll call, be a leader. Show them how someone quits every day.

Now remember when you post roll that is your promise to not use nicotine. So you have to honor your word.

List off all the ways you can think of that will make you fuck up your quit. Refer to that list whenever you think you're going to cave.

Don't go this alone this time. Be man enough to be completely honest with yourself. You are addicted to something that will kill you. Quit.
This bad ass quitter is laying a solid quit plan at your feet. If you really want to quit you will listen to these wise quitters and follow their example. Quit doesn't happen on accident. Either follow the quit plan laid out or come up with your own. If your plan is to be more involved and post roll daily then please be specific. I am going to post my daily promise in (x) number of groups daily which includes my old and new group. I am going to exchange numbers with (x) number of people who I will hold accountable and who will hold me accountable.
I apoligize now if im jumping to conclusions. But your last activity was March 2nd, and I sent you a text this morning with no reply. I guess im going to have to put your number in a glory hole booth. Nobody ignors the WG
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2014, 07:18:00 AM »

No clue. June.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2014, 05:04:00 AM »

Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline Ron_Cross

• Quitter
  • I am quit
  • Quit Date: 8/30/2013
  • Interests: Started my own CPA firm!
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2014, 10:35:00 PM »

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Wife,kids. And work work,work!!! And watching my cowboys,spurs,and rangers!!!
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2014, 05:53:00 PM »
Roger that buds, damn! But it's gospel and the truth reading y'all's posts.TY, and today this addict is quit.