Author Topic: USMCray/mando  (Read 8816 times)

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
Re: USMCray/mando
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2014, 07:52:00 AM »
Quote from: ppolcyn
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
We have a major problem here USMCray. You say you caved on day 77. But you posted roll with us in Feb 2014 on days 78, 79, 81,  82. Please explain yourself.
If this is true, this is the worst fucking offense out there. Caving is one thing but posting roll while under the influence of nicotine is inexcusable.

That tears at the spirit of this brotherhood. This is all built on trust. If you don't want to be quit, then don't quit. Do not say you are quit when you have a chew in. That is a kick in the nuts to everyone who has balls enough to quit.
Usmcray, I wish you would clarify the date of your cave.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2014, 07:27:00 AM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
We have a major problem here USMCray. You say you caved on day 77. But you posted roll with us in Feb 2014 on days 78, 79, 81,  82. Please explain yourself.
If this is true, this is the worst fucking offense out there. Caving is one thing but posting roll while under the influence of nicotine is inexcusable.

That tears at the spirit of this brotherhood. This is all built on trust. If you don't want to be quit, then don't quit. Do not say you are quit when you have a chew in. That is a kick in the nuts to everyone who has balls enough to quit.
You may not necessarily need the support, but others most definitely do. Be a shining beacon for others. Blaze the path for them to follow!!!

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2014, 07:21:00 AM »
Quote from: USMCray
Bud I didn't even do the math, haven't had a dip in 12 hours caved last week and the suck with drawback period is kicking my ass.cant sleep or think just want to get back to that happy place I made it to fir a little while.i kidded my self and thought I could do it without posting, but truth is my beautiful wife family and all can't connect and bond in the daily tobacco war as all y'all accomplished brothers. And the only formula is setting the foundation daily with posting roll. And for it to not happen again I can't miss roll call and let myself and y'all down again. Everyone's got a family job and life to live and it speaks volumes of a man I seem like by wasteung y'all's time and wisdom on some one who is a ADDICT!! That's one word I never used on any post on here or with my family but truth is Iam a addict and not the man I thought I was by caving.anyways I apologize I really done know if Ian majoring any sense and luckily for my phone it's spell checking to some degree but i put my self back in the SUCK days and I will get back out of here and take it one day at a time be
Well you didnt awnser the 3 questions. I would like to point out a part of what you just said, something about the only formula is to post roll daily. Thats wrong bud, thats just part of the formula. You need to be active and involved with your quit, you need to do more than just fly by and drop a number and leave. You need to own your quit, you need to reach out and exchange numbers with multiple quitters, old group and new. You need to change your attitude, its not ok to cave bro. And the reason im saying all this, is because I posted roll for 78 days in the Nov skydivers, i was a 100% poster, and you know what??? I caved. So the formula isnt to just post roll daily. You got to WANT AND OWN THIS BITCH. Now you better awnser those 3 questions, and make it good before the veterans sign on here, they along with febuary and june are going to want true awnsers. QLF USMCRAY, you are a Marine. I know you are mentaly and physically tough. You just have to want it.
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Wife,kids. And work work,work!!! And watching my cowboys,spurs,and rangers!!!
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2014, 07:14:00 AM »
By the way congrats to all of y'all and y'all's continued success and LOYALTY to KTC!!!
I personally surgically removed my vagina last night!!!

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Wife,kids. And work work,work!!! And watching my cowboys,spurs,and rangers!!!
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2014, 07:09:00 AM »
Bud I didn't even do the math, haven't had a dip in 12 hours caved last week and the suck with drawback period is kicking my ass.cant sleep or think just want to get back to that happy place I made it to fir a little while.i kidded my self and thought I could do it without posting, but truth is my beautiful wife family and all can't connect and bond in the daily tobacco war as all y'all accomplished brothers. And the only formula is setting the foundation daily with posting roll. And for it to not happen again I can't miss roll call and let myself and y'all down again. Everyone's got a family job and life to live and it speaks volumes of a man I seem like by wasteung y'all's time and wisdom on some one who is a ADDICT!! That's one word I never used on any post on here or with my family but truth is Iam a addict and not the man I thought I was by caving.anyways I apologize I really done know if Ian majoring any sense and luckily for my phone it's spell checking to some degree but i put my self back in the SUCK days and I will get back out of here and take it one day at a time be

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2014, 06:51:00 AM »

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2014, 06:49:00 AM »
Welcome back USMCRAY. Dont think for a minute that you can just sneak back in and start posting in June, without any explination. I know you joined nov 29th and have 51 posts from that day to now. That tells me that you just came here to stop for a bit. You are amongst the wrong people for a fly by stoppage. So awnser these 3 questions, dig deep and awnser them truthfully. Post them in here and your old group, which i beleieve was March or Febuary. We will be waiting.

What Happened ?

Why did it happen ?

What are you going to do differently ? ;Ironman:
Quit~December - 2 - 2013

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2014, 06:41:00 AM »
Quote from: wastepanel
Hey ladies and gents I'm back!!! Caved like a pussy thought I was motivated enough to do it with out posting daily because of work,family ladadada!!!got to day 77 and lost sight and got blinded and caved!!! Took fir granted and abandoned my KTC family and Always thought I come back on day 100 to post but didn't get that far!!i can blab on and on but it's not my first time to this rodeo!!! I just got to grab my balls and not be a pussy again and that's what Iam here to do!! As a man I may be man enough to serve my corps abd provide and raise my family and conquer all I've set to conquer!! But obviously wasn't man enough to quit on my own!!! If I can do one day to 77 I can do 777777 days!!! No more excuses or non sense I just got to get it done!!! And to all my brothers from freedom fighters and my future brothers I'm deeply sorry I caved like a pussy but never again and I'm sorry I wasted y'all's time!!! I thought I had my ducks in a row!!! But this brother hood at KTC!!! Is the formula for success!!!! SO LET'S GETTER DONE!!!
I'm just worried with today bub.

Fuck the future.

What happened?
Why did it happen?
What are you doing differently this time?

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2014, 06:37:00 AM »
Hey ladies and gents I'm back!!! Caved like a pussy thought I was motivated enough to do it with out posting daily because of work,family ladadada!!!got to day 77 and lost sight and got blinded and caved!!! Took fir granted and abandoned my KTC family and Always thought I come back on day 100 to post but didn't get that far!!i can blab on and on but it's not my first time to this rodeo!!! I just got to grab my balls and not be a pussy again and that's what Iam here to do!! As a man I may be man enough to serve my corps abd provide and raise my family and conquer all I've set to conquer!! But obviously wasn't man enough to quit on my own!!! If I can do one day to 77 I can do 777777 days!!! No more excuses or non sense I just got to get it done!!! And to all my brothers from freedom fighters and my future brothers I'm deeply sorry I caved like a pussy but never again and I'm sorry I wasted y'all's time!!! I thought I had my ducks in a row!!! But this brother hood at KTC!!! Is the formula for success!!!! SO LET'S GETTER DONE!!!
I'm just worried with today bub.

Fuck the future.

What happened?
Why did it happen?
What are you doing differently this time?
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2014, 06:17:00 AM »

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2014, 06:14:00 AM »
Welcome back USMCRAY. Dont think for a minute that you can just sneak back in and start posting in June, without any explination. I know you joined nov 29th and have 51 posts from that day to now. That tells me that you just came here to stop for a bit. You are amongst the wrong people for a fly by stoppage. So awnser these 3 questions, dig deep and awnser them truthfully. Post them in here and your old group, which i beleieve was March or Febuary. We will be waiting.

What Happened ?

Why did it happen ?

What are you going to do differently ?
Quit~December - 2 - 2013

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2014, 10:21:00 AM »
Quote from: ParadigmDawg
Is he gone????????????????
Think so. Texts to him bounce back.

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2014, 09:42:00 AM »
Is he gone????????????????
Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2013, 10:45:00 AM »
Hey buds, just finally after 37 days quit my BBQ flower seeds needed to be replaced. While Iam so confused with this smokey mountain?? I've spent hours researching it and according to its web sites and resources that its ok!! But shit I don't know if its anxiety?! But this wintergreen tastes so similar to grizzly wintergreen that its quite disturbing!! Any others spent time researching "SMOKEY MOUNTAIN"???? Iam a little in the clouds ATM....
Hey US. As I tried to quit before I tried using a fake chew. I also found it to be too similar and ended up going back to the real deal. Maybe you should try pumpkin seeds or gum to get through the craves. I still do that at work which is my worst time.
NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18
18th Floor 08/22/2018  19th Floor 11/30/18

Offline Philly80

• Quitter
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2013, 10:21:00 AM »
It's safe to use and has no nicotine, it's very good to combat craves and triggers, I used it a lot through 2-4 months of my quit, they only sell wintergreen in Walmart in my area, the last few months been hardly using it but keep a couple on hand just in case.