Author Topic: USMCray/mando  (Read 8813 times)

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: USMCray/mando
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2013, 10:19:00 AM »
SM was too similar for me. All of the old " natural" habits came right back: working it with my tongue, reaching for the spitter, and the pain in my jaw after. I dumped it out after 1 dip.

Unrelated, I combine 4 of your intro threads into this one. Keep using this one. Don't start a new one each time you want to jot down a thought or ask a question.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2013, 09:50:00 AM »
It's nic free so it's fine to use it if you need it.

I dipped 100% of the time I was awake so I assumed that the oral fixation was going to be difficult for me to overcome.

I purchased 4 can of SM and pretty much dipped the first two cans in two days. The third can lasted several days and I didn't even finish the fourth can. Turns out that having nothing in my mouth was a goal for me and I didn't even know it at first.

Do whatever you need to do to keep the nic out of your body.
Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Wife,kids. And work work,work!!! And watching my cowboys,spurs,and rangers!!!
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2013, 09:41:00 AM »
Hey buds, just finally after 37 days quit my BBQ flower seeds needed to be replaced. While Iam so confused with this smokey mountain?? I've spent hours researching it and according to its web sites and resources that its ok!! But shit I don't know if its anxiety?! But this wintergreen tastes so similar to grizzly wintergreen that its quite disturbing!! Any others spent time researching "SMOKEY MOUNTAIN"???? Iam a little in the clouds ATM....

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2013, 07:50:00 PM »
The wintergreen Is actually pretty good like my friend golfpro said. It is the only one I tried, I tried fake smokey WG on my 17th day or so, and I had the worst anger outbreak I have ever had in my life, for about 2 hours long!!!! I think when I threw that chew in my body was expecting a healthy dose of nicotine and when it realized it wasn't getting anything, I went off the deep end for a bit. But after that I was fine using it. I take a pinch of smokey mountain WG about once every 2-3 days. It is good and I like it. Quit on marine!!!
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline golfpro9696

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-12-09
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2013, 07:25:00 PM »
Wintergreen is not bad, the straight  classic are horrible. I like Jakes better
Quit Date: 12/9/2013
HOF Date: 3/18/2014
15th Floor: 1/16/2018
1 Year: 12/9/2014
2 Year: 12/9/2015
3 Year: 12/9/2016
4 Year: 12/9/2017

Proud member of March '14 Ironmen

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Wife,kids. And work work,work!!! And watching my cowboys,spurs,and rangers!!!
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2013, 07:11:00 PM »
Opinions buddies on smokey mountain??:)

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Every and all sports, fishing and hunting.
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2013, 09:01:00 AM »
Quote from: wastepanel
Quote from: USMCray
Wow fellas, I must say the fog is lifting incredibly and thanks to this site and hours a day spent reading intros and words of wisdom etc.. Of course combined with flower seeds and daily PT and lots of h20... The sun is brighter the sky is bluer and OMG!!! My beautiful wife is gorgeous!!! I can go on and on.. To sum it up I just wanted to say Ty to all my present brothers and future brothers all the info I've read is so accurate and buds wisdom is so accurate aswell... I just had to vent real quick after the most amazing night with the wife in evry way.. And we've bad a miion nights together but never with out tobacco... So Ty my brothers and Ty KTC for a helping hand in giving my life back I quit with all my brothers today. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!

Fuck yeah!

This post, gentlemen, is exactly why I love this site. That "small" victory for us (through the worlds eyes) is huge and we all know how great it feels. You're going to get these victories one by one. As you pass each one, remember how muh work you've put in to get here.

Quit doesn't just happen. It is a decision, process, and victory. Every damn day.

Great stuff!!!

Stay focused, stay strong,  most of all stay QUIT!!!!!
"Remember you are either getting better or getting worse, nobody stays the same!" Woody Hayes

"Winning! That's all we do around here brotha! Failure is not an option, remove it as an option and the possibilities are endless...." Bruce317 5-18-2012

"...We'll be heroes or ghosts...But we won't be turned around." Wastepanel 6-15-2012

"A QUITTER NEVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THE SUCK AGAIN!" tgafish 6-1-2012

QUIT LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

PATIENCE LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

Quit Date: 2-6-2012
HOF Date: 5-16-2012
HOF Speech

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2013, 04:46:00 PM »
Wow fellas, I must say the fog is lifting incredibly and thanks to this site and hours a day spent reading intros and words of wisdom etc.. Of course combined with flower seeds and daily PT and lots of h20... The sun is brighter the sky is bluer and OMG!!! My beautiful wife is gorgeous!!! I can go on and on.. To sum it up I just wanted to say Ty to all my present brothers and future brothers all the info I've read is so accurate and buds wisdom is so accurate aswell... I just had to vent real quick after the most amazing night with the wife in evry way.. And we've bad a miion nights together but never with out tobacco... So Ty my brothers and Ty KTC for a helping hand in giving my life back I quit with all my brothers today. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!

Fuck yeah!

This post, gentlemen, is exactly why I love this site. That "small" victory for us (through the worlds eyes) is huge and we all know how great it feels. You're going to get these victories one by one. As you pass each one, remember how muh work you've put in to get here.

Quit doesn't just happen. It is a decision, process, and victory. Every damn day.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline horseman

• Quitter
  • Interests: Faith, Family, horses, guns
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2013, 09:59:00 AM »
Thanks for the contact today.
FREEEEDDDOOOMMM!!!!!!! - Mel Gibson

A man who wants something will find a way, a man who doesn't will find an excuse

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2013, 09:39:00 AM »
Morning buds, been torching myself with some extreme PT lately!!! Tear it up men!!! No lazy fat asses!!! Lets do this shit together PT AND KTC!!!! Peanut butter and jelly time!!!!

Offline Dave1903

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-10-25
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2013, 08:15:00 AM »

He glad to have you here and seeing you so active on your first days . Keep on quitting and Merry Christmas to your family
P.S. I hope them dallas cowboys kick some ass
The nic is a bitch, but it's gone one day at a time.

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2013, 01:58:00 AM »

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2013, 11:55:00 PM »
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: srans
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: B-loMatt
Wow!!! Still new to this site but its a life saver!!! 70% of my stress and dip cravings just drowned. Myself and my ol lAdy hasn't argued in quite some time.. But awhile Ago it was interesting and OMG grizzly was screaming for me!!! And I came to my vehicle and as I sit here before I turn on the ignition I got on Ktc and wow!!!! Seeing Dave and grizzly on here for thee daily post the two gentleman I have spoken with.. It was a huge stress releif what a site what a foundation for this quit!!!!! I don't know if I'm MAKEINg any sense!!! But because of this site and the bad ass buds in here I'm takeing off to store to not get a can of cancer but semmore flower seeds!!! Fuk yea Ty god and Ty Ktc!!!!!! One day at a time and today Iam quit!!!!!!!!!
Remember to get on KTC whenever you are fighting the poison hard; it helps. I can't even think about caving when I start reading anything here. You are winning.
Proud of you. Stick with it. One day at a time.
Nice win. Determination, drive and accountability will get you through. If you made it through that trigger, you can make it though what ever trigger you face today. Post roll and keep you word.

Your making your way to a door. This door is hard to get to and open. I can't tell you how long it will take to get to this door, but it's so worth it. Settle in, keep your head pointed forward and make you way to the door. One day at a time and you can have back a lot of what the poison has stolen. Never again for any reason and you can keep it. Need anything let me know. Quit with you today.
Great job Armando! Keep your guard up at all times as you are far from cured. Us Devil Dawgs stick together, but we all have to fight our own battles. You have the determination now, keep that up and always remember the shitty days along with the day your daughter opened your eyes.

Stay on course brother and Semper Fi,

Pinched
Ty my brothers!!!!!
We know the hell you are going through... Fight like hell every second as need be and get free brother!

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2013, 09:16:00 PM »
Quote from: Pinched
Wow!!! Still new to this site but its a life saver!!! 70% of my stress and dip cravings just drowned. Myself and my ol lAdy hasn't argued in quite some time.. But awhile Ago it was interesting and OMG grizzly was screaming for me!!! And I came to my vehicle and as I sit here before I turn on the ignition I got on Ktc and wow!!!! Seeing Dave and grizzly on here for thee daily post the two gentleman I have spoken with.. It was a huge stress releif what a site what a foundation for this quit!!!!! I don't know if I'm MAKEINg any sense!!! But because of this site and the bad ass buds in here I'm takeing off to store to not get a can of cancer but semmore flower seeds!!! Fuk yea Ty god and Ty Ktc!!!!!! One day at a time and today Iam quit!!!!!!!!!
Remember to get on KTC whenever you are fighting the poison hard; it helps. I can't even think about caving when I start reading anything here. You are winning.
Nice win. Determination, drive and accountability will get you through. If you made it through that trigger, you can make it though what ever trigger you face today. Post roll and keep you word.

Your making your way to a door. This door is hard to get to and open. I can't tell you how long it will take to get to this door, but it's so worth it. Settle in, keep your head pointed forward and make you way to the door. One day at a time and you can have back a lot of what the poison has stolen. Never again for any reason and you can keep it. Need anything let me know. Quit with you today.
Great job Armando! Keep your guard up at all times as you are far from cured. Us Devil Dawgs stick together, but we all have to fight our own battles. You have the determination now, keep that up and always remember the shitty days along with the day your daughter opened your eyes.

Pinched
Ty my brothers!!!!!

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2013, 08:22:00 AM »

Pinched
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13