Author Topic: USMCray/mando  (Read 11626 times)

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
Re: USMCray/mando
« Reply #131 on: July 22, 2014, 06:25:00 PM »
Quote from: razd611
Now, that wasn't really that difficult was it? Hopefully you learned from this experiment.

One thing I really do honestly want to know is what is your plan for when the bitch comes a calling in the middle of the night or when you are away from the site.

I want to know this becaues it has happened twice already and you didn't have a plan so you caved (FAILED).

What are you going to do to prevent that again?
I am waiting. This is now the most important thing you can figure out.

Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #130 on: July 22, 2014, 04:01:00 PM »
"It's OK to step on your crank, just don't mark time on the mother fucker!" - SgtMaj J.J. Sixta

Quit marking time on it, shit bird.
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #129 on: July 22, 2014, 03:56:00 PM »
Now, that wasn't really that difficult was it? Hopefully you learned from this experiment.

One thing I really do honestly want to know is what is your plan for when the bitch comes a calling in the middle of the night or when you are away from the site.

I want to know this becaues it has happened twice already and you didn't have a plan so you caved (FAILED).

What are you going to do to prevent that again?
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #128 on: July 22, 2014, 03:39:00 PM »
Quote from: Jarhead19
Everybody's quit is different on how they do it, but the end result is the same, fuck the nic bitch!! Hate it, grab it by its slimy throat and fuck the dogshit out of it!! Do not accept failing the next time, if you start to crazy call some of your buddies on here and ask for permission to have just one......btw, let me know how that goes.

Quit with you all day long.
Why the hell didn't you just say all that to begin with? It's honest and gives some insight into what went wrong and why this time will be different.

Rinse and repeat. You get some shit in your hair, come here for some support. Even some old guys might be of assistance.

Quit on...
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #127 on: July 22, 2014, 03:35:00 PM »
Quote from: USMCray
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
I personally don't think he has the resolve to stay quit. I hope I'm wrong.

Mcray, answer the questions. Be humble. Get with the program. It's the only way.
  • Why did you cave? (please tell us what you thought about when you shoved a dip in your mouth)
  • What will you do differently? (give us your strategy for staying quit)
[/b]

You need to examine yourself. You need to eliminate failure as an option. Is it in you to do this?
I CAVED!!! I dipped!!! But out of respect for this awesome program I tried and tried to avoid getting in to detail..because truth is personally I tried cold turky quitting and failed because as motivated as I was and dedicated as I thought i knew I was a addict but I didn't have a passion of hate for it..I was quitting for me and my family would benefit but for me my family came first and I chose to dip because I was only harming my self my tunnel vision said..so I tried a new formula that has given me a inner strength I can't explain and it's simply tapered off litte by little I was a can a day for years and with dips hours on In my mouth per session..so I did a dip for 40-30-20 minutes decreasing..cut daily dips in half etc..I just simply tapered off I tried to just jump on in and says"FUK IT" I'm quit!!! And I read the forums and some of em put this grown man to tears!!
But I needed to find that passion of hate for it to build this inner strength to live with out it and prove to my self personally that I can live with out it I can function with out it I can breathe with out it I can work,shit, etc!! With out it!!! So I tapered off and little by little defined so many moments in proven to myself I can cope with out it!! Call me young dumb or whatever I don't give a fuk I just found what working for me!!! I tried to avoid the questions because I didn't want to dis respect the web site but honesty is what I'll give but by all means the Ktc brotherhood is real and helpful and I envy you old farts for having more strength and wisdom to do it the exact cold turky Ktc way!! But I needed to taper off to get where Iam at in my frame of mind and strength..and the I haven't had much suck or fog period yet but it will come I know... But I assessed each and evry possible situation that would always include a dip while I was tapering off..and wired my brain to cope with those red flag areas..but I'm here back because for all I know it's going easy now but maybe the fog slams me later so I do beleive in posting roll and leaning on bros when weak and being there for them when strong etc..but as far as the cold turky it may just be me but I failed at it and had to recalculate my approach..so anyways I'm quit and done with all forms of NICOTENE!! One week I'll never forget was two weeks ago when during the tapering off I was so disgusted with the tobacco and input dips and felt like a experiment project and that's when I knew my QUIT had arrived but still finished my taper off dips up til planned date but it's not dip proof because after being done tapering I checked my self oral check and felt some worrisome things and I wavered slightly but it was a numb waver where I would have to be injected with that nasty smelly crap FUCK U TOBACCO AND ALL YOU ARE ABD ALL YOU TORTURE DESTROY AND KILL!!!but today I'm one with u!! For that if I keep u by my side and near u can never sneak up and stab me in the back!!!
Good progress.

What are you going to do when shit hits the fan again? What are you going to do when that next stressful event inevitably rears it's head? Are you prepared for that time? How are you prepared?
Mr.grizz, it's already hit the fan daily.. Daly stresses and wife and kids anxiety and work etc...not to mention the dentist saying I have perfect gums and healthy teeth and yah the bumps and growths our normal muscle tissue and I'm all clear.. But naturally I want to beleive diferent..so everyday until I retire in a nice beach some where with piña caladas is going to be stressful and a daily battle.now as long as I keep my word after posting roll daily and take more and more wisdom from all these old farts ;) I'll be able to stay quit. I drove my self back to the ball park with my head held high.. And it's bottoms of the ninth I'm 2 caves in=2 strikes!! Bottoms of the ninth bases loaded down by 3 runs!! May not be as old or wise as most yall gents but one thing Iam is CLUTCH!!! Iam knock the nic bitch out the park today!!!
Okay, getting better.

But the last two times that you stopped with KTC you quit posting roll.

You were all gung ho for a a couple of weeks and then start skipping days here and there. And then you went MIA altogether.

Why should we trust your commitment this time. Will you fade away again when the going gets tough?
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Jarhead19

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-26
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #126 on: July 22, 2014, 03:24:00 PM »
Everybody's quit is different on how they do it, but the end result is the same, fuck the nic bitch!! Hate it, grab it by its slimy throat and fuck the dogshit out of it!! Do not accept failing the next time, if you start to crazy call some of your buddies on here and ask for permission to have just one......btw, let me know how that goes.

Quit with you all day long.
"You can't build your reputation on what you're going to do."
-Henry Ford

Offline mule

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/03/2008
  • Interests: Georgia Bulldawgs, hunting, fishing, coaching sports for kids
« Reply #125 on: July 22, 2014, 03:24:00 PM »

Mcray, answer the questions. Be humble. Get with the program. It's the only way.
  • Why did you cave? (please tell us what you thought about when you shoved a dip in your mouth)
[/b]

You need to examine yourself. You need to eliminate failure as an option. Is it in you to do this?
I CAVED!!! I dipped!!! But out of respect for this awesome program I tried and tried to avoid getting in to detail..because truth is personally I tried cold turky quitting and failed because as motivated as I was and dedicated as I thought i knew I was a addict but I didn't have a passion of hate for it..I was quitting for me and my family would benefit but for me my family came first and I chose to dip because I was only harming my self my tunnel vision said..so I tried a new formula that has given me a inner strength I can't explain and it's simply tapered off litte by little I was a can a day for years and with dips hours on In my mouth per session..so I did a dip for 40-30-20 minutes decreasing..cut daily dips in half etc..I just simply tapered off I tried to just jump on in and says"FUK IT" I'm quit!!! And I read the forums and some of em put this grown man to tears!!
But I needed to find that passion of hate for it to build this inner strength to live with out it and prove to my self personally that I can live with out it I can function with out it I can breathe with out it I can work,shit, etc!! With out it!!! So I tapered off and little by little defined so many moments in proven to myself I can cope with out it!! Call me young dumb or whatever I don't give a fuk I just found what working for me!!! I tried to avoid the questions because I didn't want to dis respect the web site but honesty is what I'll give but by all means the Ktc brotherhood is real and helpful and I envy you old farts for having more strength and wisdom to do it the exact cold turky Ktc way!! But I needed to taper off to get where Iam at in my frame of mind and strength..and the I haven't had much suck or fog period yet but it will come I know... But I assessed each and evry possible situation that would always include a dip while I was tapering off..and wired my brain to cope with those red flag areas..but I'm here back because for all I know it's going easy now but maybe the fog slams me later so I do beleive in posting roll and leaning on bros when weak and being there for them when strong etc..but as far as the cold turky it may just be me but I failed at it and had to recalculate my approach..so anyways I'm quit and done with all forms of NICOTENE!! One week I'll never forget was two weeks ago when during the tapering off I was so disgusted with the tobacco and input dips and felt like a experiment project and that's when I knew my QUIT had arrived but still finished my taper off dips up til planned date but it's not dip proof because after being done tapering I checked my self oral check and felt some worrisome things and I wavered slightly but it was a numb waver where I would have to be injected with that nasty smelly crap FUCK U TOBACCO AND ALL YOU ARE ABD ALL YOU TORTURE DESTROY AND KILL!!!but today I'm one with u!! For that if I keep u by my side and near u can never sneak up and stab me in the back!!!
Good progress.

What are you going to do when shit hits the fan again? What are you going to do when that next stressful event inevitably rears it's head? Are you prepared for that time? How are you prepared?
Mr.grizz, it's already hit the fan daily.. Daly stresses and wife and kids anxiety and work etc...not to mention the dentist saying I have perfect gums and healthy teeth and yah the bumps and growths our normal muscle tissue and I'm all clear.. But naturally I want to beleive diferent..so everyday until I retire in a nice beach some where with piña caladas is going to be stressful and a daily battle.now as long as I keep my word after posting roll daily and take more and more wisdom from all these old farts ;) I'll be able to stay quit. I drove my self back to the ball park with my head held high.. And it's bottoms of the ninth I'm 2 caves in=2 strikes!! Bottoms of the ninth bases loaded down by 3 runs!! May not be as old or wise as most yall gents but one thing Iam is CLUTCH!!! Iam knock the nic bitch out the park today!!!
better......

time will tell....

glad the bumps were just that....bumps.

I'll take a chance on your word......today. Prove today to me and maybe i'll extend some credit on taking your word in the morning......first thing....before you do any thing else.....

My word is good.....I'm counting on your word getting there.

Offline basshaug

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #124 on: July 22, 2014, 03:05:00 PM »
now as long as I keep my word after posting roll daily
This is part of why people have been asking you to answer the the questions. All we have is our word. You have given your word to all of these guys twice before and then faded off into some weening off of the nic bitch's teet. I hope you are serious this time.nIn order to prove you are, you will have to work at proving to these guys your word still means something.

I think the best way to do that is to post roll each morning, one day at a time. I hope you can keep your word for one day.

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Wife,kids. And work work,work!!! And watching my cowboys,spurs,and rangers!!!
« Reply #123 on: July 22, 2014, 02:55:00 PM »

[/b]

Good progress.

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
« Reply #122 on: July 22, 2014, 02:38:00 PM »

[/b]

Good progress.

Offline USMCray

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Wife,kids. And work work,work!!! And watching my cowboys,spurs,and rangers!!!
« Reply #121 on: July 22, 2014, 02:29:00 PM »

[/b]

Offline Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Restoring my 220 year old house. I don't have any other interest because I no longer have time for such things.
« Reply #120 on: July 22, 2014, 02:13:00 PM »
Quote from: Nolaq
Listen, child, you have way too many old farts here trying to fucking teach you something, but you, you ignorant fuck, are too young and stupid to know it.

Young and bulletproof, right? Badass Marine, don't wanna hear shit from no one. "The fucking SgtMaj don't know dick. The fucking CO don't know dick. Platoon Sgt don't know dick, my squad leader don't know dick. I know everything cuz I'm young and new."

Moron.
Now look what you've done USMCray, you've got this guy ^^^ pissed off. We're all going to have to go out to the pit for some fun and games thanks to you

BTW!!! I contacted you via PM on Feb 24 2014, 09:38 AM and lent some support on your second attempt. You could not even give me a courtesy of a reach around.

I hope you all know where this is going. Just a thought!

USMCray, you get with the program and answer the three questions and post roll every morning for a week without interruption and I'll support you. Other than that, you have not proven anything other than you are a serial caver. I can't speak for anyone but myself but I know there are more than a few guys here that will support you in your quit.

Happy trails!

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
« Reply #119 on: July 22, 2014, 12:18:00 PM »

[/b]

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #118 on: July 22, 2014, 11:42:00 AM »
Holy crap Cray...you asked for veteran response, and boy did you get it. I've been there since your beginning, a March Iron Man. I am one of the elite 18 quitters who remain. You've been here long enough to know the drill and many have already pummeled this into you. Your price of admission is to post roll and answer the 3 questions. So what if it didn't work for you last time, you owe it to us to answer them again. Shit, even Diesel went from the waste of time go F yourself position to one of reluctant support. At least pay him the courtesy to pay the price of readmission the way it needs to be done.

I expect that you now realize, you either commit or you're out at this point. Ball is in your cour; your actions will dictate how much respect you get from here on out.
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #117 on: July 22, 2014, 10:37:00 AM »
Listen, child, you have way too many old farts here trying to fucking teach you something, but you, you ignorant fuck, are too young and stupid to know it.

Young and bulletproof, right? Badass Marine, don't wanna hear shit from no one. "The fucking SgtMaj don't know dick. The fucking CO don't know dick. Platoon Sgt don't know dick, my squad leader don't know dick. I know everything cuz I'm young and new."

Moron.
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!