Author Topic: CC268 the trifecta of idiocy  (Read 9740 times)

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: CC268 the trifecta of idiocy
« Reply #178 on: August 08, 2014, 03:12:00 PM »
CC, what exactly are you looking for? You caved under virtually zero pressure, and come back with a crappy attitude, and get butthurt when real men of quit get on you. So I ask again, what are you looking for here?

Brother, a little (or a lot) of humility goes a long way, look at how November blew up today, and what happened when the person in question showed some humility. You had a brotherhood here, and it sounds like it's a p-hair away from being a memory..........is that what you want?
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline CC268

• Quitter
« Reply #177 on: August 08, 2014, 03:12:00 PM »
Quote from: mogul
Carlen, I was one of those guys in your text group that you chose to leave. I have an answer for you dude, and it goes against everything I feel is right but you are the exception. Please continue to chew. Go buy a roll of cans and leave. You have the quitting nicotine capacity of a whore to dick and dollar. If you care to discuss this further my number is XXX-XXX-XXXX. KTC is for quitters and men and women who believe in themselves. Not trolls and pond suckers like you who feed off of the positive vibes of others. I know I'm harsh but the truth only hurts if it should.
Mogul
Quote from: Bradleyguy
Please don't post personal numbers on the main forum. Feel free to share them via PM, though.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #176 on: August 08, 2014, 03:05:00 PM »
Carlen, I was one of those guys in your text group that you chose to leave. I have an answer for you dude, and it goes against everything I feel is right but you are the exception. Please continue to chew. Go buy a roll of cans and leave. You have the quitting nicotine capacity of a whore to dick and dollar. If you care to discuss this further my number is XXX-XXX-XXXX. KTC is for quitters and men and women who believe in themselves. Not trolls and pond suckers like you who feed off of the positive vibes of others. I know I'm harsh but the truth only hurts if it should.

Mogul

Offline Tuco

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 7/27/2014
  • Likes Given: 48
« Reply #175 on: August 08, 2014, 02:56:00 PM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat
Quote from: CC268
This is my 3rd attempt. I don't know what else to say, don't have anything else to say about the situation...it was a quick off hand thing and there isn't an elaborate answer to anything. I believe in myself, but if you guys don't want to help then alright. I will post roll and hold myself accountable to the November group.
There is more to say! That's what I'm talking about. It's more than doing this yourself. Accountability is number one. How many numbers of people here at KTC do you have in your phone in your previous failed 2 attempts and how many did you attempt to contact in your "failed" attempts to believe in yourself?

I was part of a group chat of about 6 or 7 people - didn't have anyones saved in my phone but kept the group chat up.
Really? So, you can get 6 or 7 of your chat peeps in here and let everyone know that you don't need to put anymore thought into answering three simple questions. I'll take just one of those chat peeps to tell me that and I'll be satisfied! Next step is answering those questions for those in November 2014 because these answers won't fly. Has your way worked yet?
CC, just for clarification's sake, you asked specifically to be removed from that group text chat several months ago. You said you were different and that you didn't need the support anymore because you were a younger guy and not as addicted as everyone else (I'm paraphrasing, but I know others who can attest to the jist). Also, and correct me if I'm wrong, you had an extra failure (your second cave) early in your tenure with the Feb 2014 group. So by my count this recent stoppage is your 4th attempt with KTC.

Anyway, good luck stopping again this time. I hope you make it. Hopefully you get some good support this time and you can stick to the program.

I'm done banging my head against a wall.
Sounds good
You just don't know when to stop digging, do you, dude?

Offline CC268

• Quitter
« Reply #174 on: August 08, 2014, 02:29:00 PM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
This is my 3rd attempt. I don't know what else to say, don't have anything else to say about the situation...it was a quick off hand thing and there isn't an elaborate answer to anything. I believe in myself, but if you guys don't want to help then alright. I will post roll and hold myself accountable to the November group.
There is more to say! That's what I'm talking about. It's more than doing this yourself. Accountability is number one. How many numbers of people here at KTC do you have in your phone in your previous failed 2 attempts and how many did you attempt to contact in your "failed" attempts to believe in yourself?

I was part of a group chat of about 6 or 7 people - didn't have anyones saved in my phone but kept the group chat up.
Really? So, you can get 6 or 7 of your chat peeps in here and let everyone know that you don't need to put anymore thought into answering three simple questions. I'll take just one of those chat peeps to tell me that and I'll be satisfied! Next step is answering those questions for those in November 2014 because these answers won't fly. Has your way worked yet?
CC, just for clarification's sake, you asked specifically to be removed from that group text chat several months ago. You said you were different and that you didn't need the support anymore because you were a younger guy and not as addicted as everyone else (I'm paraphrasing, but I know others who can attest to the jist). Also, and correct me if I'm wrong, you had an extra failure (your second cave) early in your tenure with the Feb 2014 group. So by my count this recent stoppage is your 4th attempt with KTC.

Anyway, good luck stopping again this time. I hope you make it. Hopefully you get some good support this time and you can stick to the program.

Sounds good

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #173 on: August 08, 2014, 02:27:00 PM »

Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Restoring my 220 year old house. I don't have any other interest because I no longer have time for such things.
« Reply #172 on: August 08, 2014, 01:51:00 PM »

Offline CC268

• Quitter
« Reply #171 on: August 08, 2014, 01:31:00 PM »

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Restoring my 220 year old house. I don't have any other interest because I no longer have time for such things.
« Reply #170 on: August 08, 2014, 01:30:00 PM »

Offline CC268

• Quitter
« Reply #169 on: August 08, 2014, 01:20:00 PM »

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #168 on: August 08, 2014, 01:10:00 PM »
Carlen, I will ask again (BTW, I already know the answer). How many times have you caved while using killthecan?

I ask this seriously because, at this point in time, I do not believe that killthecan is the solution for you. It hasn't worked for you in the past, and I seriously doubt this website will help you quit this time. It would be nice if you actually quit this time, but there are serious concerns that you don't understand this program. You weren't able to abide by the protocol for some reason on your previous attempts here. Is there something that is not clicking? Have you read the welcome center thoroughly? Do you understand how this program works? If not, please take the time to learn and truly digest the KTC philosophy.

Also, after your repeated failures here at KTC. The fact that you won't seriously answer the three questions and take some time to evaluate yourself is insulting to those of us who do take our quits seriously. It's also probably extremely self-defeating for you. I implore you to look deeply at yourself, look deeply how the KTC system works, and ask yourself if you are truly up for it. From where I stand I do not think you are up for it. Granted, I only have your repeated past failures as evidence with which to base this on. The fact that you have yet to thoroughly examine the reasons for your past repeated failures, and additionally not appearing to really take a moment to think about how you will be doing it differently this time, leads me to believe that you are destined for another failed quit attempt.

Please drop the attitude and get serious. It's quit or early death. Your choice.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline CC268

• Quitter
« Reply #167 on: August 08, 2014, 12:45:00 PM »
Its not wasting your time and in fact I don't think the last time was a waste of time. It was my mistake. This won't be a waste of time and I am not asking anybody to do anything? I am posting roll and meeting people along the way.

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
« Reply #166 on: August 08, 2014, 12:33:00 PM »
Yes, I was quit every day I posted roll so it does work and is serious.
We are not doing this because we like to. We want you to stay quit so it does not waste our time. We want to ensure that our time with you this second time is going to be worth our while.

I thought the same way as a re-tread. I though f**k you, I'm not answering these lame assed questions. Think about the questions and dig deep in giving your answers. I don't want to support you a second time around only for you to waste my time when I can be helping a newbe.

I'm not trying to be a dick... But, it has to be this way or it won't work... And this should probably be painful so you don't do this again... Like burning you hand on the stove as a child. Normal children won't go back and try it again.

Offline CC268

• Quitter
« Reply #165 on: August 08, 2014, 12:14:00 PM »
Yes, I was quit every day I posted roll so it does work and is serious.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #164 on: August 08, 2014, 12:11:00 PM »
CC were you in August 12? Have you gone to them? Does posting roll mean much to you?
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda