Author Topic: Dumping the Tin  (Read 5988 times)

Offline jhaenel23

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kicking the Nic Bitch's Ass every day!!Staying in the QUIT, And helping all of my KTC Brothers to do the same!!
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Dumping the Tin
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2013, 11:32:00 AM »
Quote from: razd611
Quote from: KKLJINC
Quote from: YogiBear257
I'm adding a Cavers section to our Spreadsheet.

Thoughts on how best to incorporate?  I was thinking username and highlight the row as red. Or pink.  Since they quit like pussies. :-P

I'm so witty.
And Modest, too, I like pink as well. Call it the Cavers corner.
Pantry for the pink panty wearing bitches!!!
If they dont like the color they can not end up there!!
Stay in the Q.U.I.T*********Fuck the NIC!!" Jhaenel23
"Freedom is like your Soul going Commando!" Scowick
"Losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!!" John Mason
"If its too much trouble to post roll, You can always Fuck Off!!" J2B
HOF Speech
Sounds Of Madness
QUIT 10-22-12
HOF 1-29-13
Post with Da Jackwagins!!

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2013, 05:02:00 PM »
Quote from: KKLJINC

Thoughts on how best to incorporate?  I was thinking username and highlight the row as red. Or pink.  Since they quit like pussies. :-P

I'm so witty.
Pantry for the pink panty wearing bitches!!!
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2013, 04:31:00 PM »

Thoughts on how best to incorporate? I was thinking username and highlight the row as red. Or pink. Since they quit like pussies. :-P

I'm so witty.

Offline YogiBear257

• Quitter
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2013, 03:55:00 PM »

Thoughts on how best to incorporate? I was thinking username and highlight the row as red. Or pink. Since they quit like pussies. :-P

I'm so witty.

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2013, 03:49:00 PM »
Bean,

Yea! The smell havd me paranoid and I kept looking in my teeth.

Who all have we lost for June to caving?
Jeff123, is the only one we know for sure, I think??? There have been many that have dropped of the spread sheet. If they don't post up they have been dropping off.

Offline YogiBear257

• Quitter
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2013, 03:42:00 PM »
Bean,

Yea! The smell havd me paranoid and I kept looking in my teeth.

Who all have we lost for June to caving?

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2013, 03:35:00 PM »
Dip dreams are crazy. I woke up 100% sure that I had caved. I was pissed off and embarrassed. Then I realized that it was a dream...but I was still suspicious. I checked my clothes, my usual hiding places, and my truck to make sure there wasn't a can. I even checked my lip and teeth in the mirror about 3 or 4 times. I couldn't believe how real it felt. Felt even better when I realized it was all just a dream.

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2013, 03:07:00 PM »
Well I have an appointment Wednesday, followed by an interview so..hooray!

Funk is definitely beginning.

And I had my first dip dream last and gawd damn are those things fucked up. Now I'll preface this by saying I am able to dream lucidly. So I usually let my dreams roll like movies and only wake up or change if it's fucked up...yea last night did that,

Will say this, I had a glass of iced tea which had no smell, no flavor. I opened a tin of Skoal Wintergreen long cut (which I don't know if I've ever dipped). Gave it a whiff. The smell of rot and old dip spit in a bottle was so intense. And..I put it in. The taste.

The taste was like rot, old stink, and wintergreen. I took a swig of tea and started gagging. I woke up to piss and my breath stunk. Stunk the way it does after dipping a whole day or two on the weekend and not having brushed your teeth once and then you floss and get a whiff from the floss. THAT SMELL.

Fucking horrible.

Moral of the story. Dip sucks. Dip dreams suck.
Must be in the water, I am having dreams about smoking, and I have never done that. Lots of people in our group having the nic dreams now. Interview yess!!!! Still quit with you!

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2013, 03:06:00 PM »
Quote from: srans

And I had my first dip dream last and gawd damn are those things fucked up.  Now I'll preface this by saying I am able to dream lucidly.  So I usually let my dreams roll like movies and only wake up or change if it's fucked up...yea last night did that,

Will say this, I had a glass of iced tea which had no smell, no flavor.  I opened a tin of Skoal Wintergreen long cut (which I don't know if I've ever dipped).  Gave it a whiff. The smell of rot and old dip spit in a bottle was so intense.  And..I put it in.  The taste.

The taste was like rot, old stink, and wintergreen.  I took a swig of tea and started gagging.  I woke up to piss and my breath stunk.  Stunk the way it does after dipping a whole day or two on the weekend and not having brushed your teeth once and then you floss and get a whiff from the floss.  THAT SMELL.

Fucking horrible.

Moral of the story.  Dip sucks.  Dip dreams suck.
It sounds like your doing better yogi. I'm glad to hear it. I'm glad you kept your word rather than give in like a lot of individuals have been doing lately,, why? Because your a man of your word, you meant what you said and you said what you meant. I'm glad to be quit with you brother,,, you need anything pm me.
Thank you srans.

I'd only make things worse by doing it. Make one more bad decision. One more thorn of self-disappointment.

I don't need that.

Also, it is FUCKING AWESOME to have a clean smelling car for so many days.
Yeah,,, I know what you mean. I can't believe it sometimes,, No bottles laying anywhere. No funk in my truck. I'ts awsome. One more thing,, those dreams,, unreal huh. I've had a couple. They are the most real dreams I've ever had. Today we QLF....
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline mich 34

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: reading, hunting, fishing, above all - spending time with the wife and kids (when they are being good!!)
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2013, 03:01:00 PM »

And I had my first dip dream last and gawd damn are those things fucked up. Now I'll preface this by saying I am able to dream lucidly. So I usually let my dreams roll like movies and only wake up or change if it's fucked up...yea last night did that,

Will say this, I had a glass of iced tea which had no smell, no flavor. I opened a tin of Skoal Wintergreen long cut (which I don't know if I've ever dipped). Gave it a whiff. The smell of rot and old dip spit in a bottle was so intense. And..I put it in. The taste.

The taste was like rot, old stink, and wintergreen. I took a swig of tea and started gagging. I woke up to piss and my breath stunk. Stunk the way it does after dipping a whole day or two on the weekend and not having brushed your teeth once and then you floss and get a whiff from the floss. THAT SMELL.

Fucking horrible.

Good luck on the interview and with your appointment yogi. The dreams do suck, I've had a few, I love when it hits that it was only a dream!
my intro
QD 07-19-2012
Group - Roctober Madmen Post with some Madmen (and women)
HOF 10-27-12 HOF Speech
2nd Floor 2-4-13, 3rd Floor 5-15-13
1 year of freedom - 7-19-2013. Thank you KTC
4th Floor 8-23-13, 5th Floor 12-1-13, 6th Floor 3-11-14, 7th Floor 6-19-14, 8th Floor 9-27-14, 9th Floor 1-5-15

Offline YogiBear257

• Quitter
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2013, 03:00:00 PM »
Quote from: srans

And I had my first dip dream last and gawd damn are those things fucked up.  Now I'll preface this by saying I am able to dream lucidly.  So I usually let my dreams roll like movies and only wake up or change if it's fucked up...yea last night did that,

Will say this, I had a glass of iced tea which had no smell, no flavor.  I opened a tin of Skoal Wintergreen long cut (which I don't know if I've ever dipped).  Gave it a whiff. The smell of rot and old dip spit in a bottle was so intense.  And..I put it in.  The taste.

The taste was like rot, old stink, and wintergreen.  I took a swig of tea and started gagging.  I woke up to piss and my breath stunk.  Stunk the way it does after dipping a whole day or two on the weekend and not having brushed your teeth once and then you floss and get a whiff from the floss.  THAT SMELL.

Fucking horrible.

It sounds like your doing better yogi. I'm glad to hear it. I'm glad you kept your word rather than give in like a lot of individuals have been doing lately,, why? Because your a man of your word, you meant what you said and you said what you meant. I'm glad to be quit with you brother,,, you need anything pm me.
Thank you srans.

I'd only make things worse by doing it. Make one more bad decision. One more thorn of self-disappointment.

I don't need that.

Also, it is FUCKING AWESOME to have a clean smelling car for so many days.

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2013, 02:58:00 PM »

Fucking horrible.

Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline YogiBear257

• Quitter
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2013, 02:57:00 PM »
Quote from: CBird65

Fucking horrible.

scary how real they seem and the length the nic bitch will go to try to make us her slave again.

Every damned day helps keep her away!

You got this!
And kick ass convos with concerned brothers help too!

Many thanks again man. Put things into a bit more perspective.

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2013, 02:56:00 PM »

Fucking horrible.

scary how real they seem and the length the nic bitch will go to try to make us her slave again.

Every damned day helps keep her away!

You got this!
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline YogiBear257

• Quitter
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2013, 02:53:00 PM »

Fucking horrible.