Author Topic: I"m in- just found my way  (Read 31631 times)

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: I"m in- just found my way
« Reply #255 on: October 22, 2014, 10:43:00 AM »
Quote from: CBird65
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: Ginet
Quote from: traumagnet
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: sh4string
Quote from: Winter
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: derk40
Quote from: Smeds
Quote from: Raider
Quote from: mogul
Quote from: MN_Ben
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: Diesel2112
Quote from: brettlees
It has been since 5th grade that I last went a full year without putting the poison genetically engineered to hook me weed in my mouth. Every summer we boys would do what it took to get some so we could be like our hero rodeo and baseball stars. I'm so happy be celebrating this milestone I can hardly know what to say. So grateful. What a blessing to have a chance to do it right. As was being discussed in the small text circle I love quitting in, this is my one quit, I'm keeping it. I love it. I don't know if I'd ever get another chance if I messed this one up.

I sincerely want to thank everyone who had helped me in the past year. If you've posted in this intro, that's you. If we've exchanged pm's or texts, that's you. Whether you are still active on this site or not. If you welcomed me into your discussions in your roll or the rare times I've hit chat, that's you. If you've taken the time to meet with me in person, you have even more appreciation and honor from me. I've tried to let others who inspired me know too- if I've let you know you helped me, I thank you too. Really, it was knowledge about addiction, and the support from other quitters, that got me this far this time. Im in this for good, starting again tomorrow. Who's in with me? Let's go!
5th grade... WOW.

Nice 365, B. Keep it rolling!!!
This is the kinda stuff to keep bumped up to the top! Way to go brutha! Damn proud to have been one of those to have met you!

Rock. On!
Congrats on a year brother. Proud to know you.
Congrats Brett! I am proud of you and want to thank you for all your support and inspiration. One year is such a great accomplishment. Love you man.
Congrats!!

Proud to be quit with you
I'm quit with ya Brettlees. Thank you for being here to support us all. You make the difference.
Congrats to you. Glad to be quit with you
Quitting with you bro, huge congrats!
Congrats on owning your life for a year! Proud to be quit with you today!
Honored to quit with you today Brett! You are bad ass.
Nice job brettles. Dont lock the door, im on my way up
You are my brother! Thanks for being a solid friend and congrats!!! 1 year rocks!!
Thank you for your support on my quit Brett, and enjoy your next dip free trip around the sun!
holy shit a guy turns around for a minute and there is another one getting through the one year door....sorry late damn dude you have rocked this quit....not only yours but I have seen your helping hand in several other quitters....

You did it right you didn't try stealing the spot light off young quitters you embedded yourself in their quits.

Strong work bro proud to have you in my corner
Hell yes to one year Brett!
Congrats on one year, since we first met there was not a doubt in my mind that you were Quit. No questions, no excuses and caving is not an option. The quit force is strong in this one and I am damn proud to call him my friend and brother.
:wood
Nice done you're a lapper now
Nice!

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #254 on: October 22, 2014, 10:34:00 AM »
Quote from: Pinched
It has been since 5th grade that I last went a full year without putting the poison genetically engineered to hook me weed in my mouth. Every summer we boys would do what it took to get some so we could be like our hero rodeo and baseball stars. I'm so happy be celebrating this milestone I can hardly know what to say. So grateful. What a blessing to have a chance to do it right. As was being discussed in the small text circle I love quitting in, this is my one quit, I'm keeping it. I love it. I don't know if I'd ever get another chance if I messed this one up.

I sincerely want to thank everyone who had helped me in the past year. If you've posted in this intro, that's you. If we've exchanged pm's or texts, that's you. Whether you are still active on this site or not. If you welcomed me into your discussions in your roll or the rare times I've hit chat, that's you. If you've taken the time to meet with me in person, you have even more appreciation and honor from me. I've tried to let others who inspired me know too- if I've let you know you helped me, I thank you too. Really, it was knowledge about addiction, and the support from other quitters, that got me this far this time. Im in this for good, starting again tomorrow. Who's in with me? Let's go!
5th grade... WOW.

This is the kinda stuff to keep bumped up to the top! Way to go brutha! Damn proud to have been one of those to have met you!

Rock. On!
Congrats Brett! I am proud of you and want to thank you for all your support and inspiration. One year is such a great accomplishment. Love you man.
Congrats!!

I'm quit with ya Brettlees. Thank you for being here to support us all. You make the difference.
You are my brother! Thanks for being a solid friend and congrats!!! 1 year rocks!!
Thank you for your support on my quit Brett, and enjoy your next dip free trip around the sun!
holy shit a guy turns around for a minute and there is another one getting through the one year door....sorry late damn dude you have rocked this quit....not only yours but I have seen your helping hand in several other quitters....

You did it right you didn't try stealing the spot light off young quitters you embedded yourself in their quits.

Congrats on one year, since we first met there was not a doubt in my mind that you were Quit. No questions, no excuses and caving is not an option. The quit force is strong in this one and I am damn proud to call him my friend and brother.
:wood
Nice done you're a lapper now
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #253 on: October 22, 2014, 10:28:00 AM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
« Reply #252 on: October 22, 2014, 10:20:00 AM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #251 on: October 22, 2014, 09:19:00 AM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #250 on: October 22, 2014, 09:14:00 AM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Sh4string

• Quitter
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 10/21/2013
  • Interests: Family, Hunting, fishing, outdoors, triathlon
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #249 on: October 22, 2014, 08:07:00 AM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

Quitting every damn day since October 21, 2013

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #248 on: October 22, 2014, 07:08:00 AM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline pbrain04

• Quitter
« Reply #247 on: October 22, 2014, 07:08:00 AM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

Quit with you Brett.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #246 on: October 22, 2014, 07:02:00 AM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #245 on: October 22, 2014, 06:51:00 AM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #244 on: October 22, 2014, 06:40:00 AM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline schaef418

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #243 on: October 22, 2014, 06:38:00 AM »
1 year..or..12 months...or...365 days of freedom. Fucking awesome bro! Congrats!

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #242 on: October 22, 2014, 01:04:00 AM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #241 on: October 22, 2014, 01:01:00 AM »

5th grade... WOW.

Rock. On!
Congrats!!