Author Topic: I"m in- just found my way  (Read 24072 times)

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2043
Re: I"m in- just found my way
« Reply #360 on: April 09, 2016, 04:06:00 PM »
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: ChristopherJ
Quote from: worktowin
9TH FLOOR BADASS!

Dude congratulations on another well earned milestone. You keep me honest every day and have helped me and others not only quit, but heal. It is an honor to quit with you.
Brett, congrats on the 9th floor! And thanks for all the support you gave to me and many others. Celebrate. What the hell, buy a Broncos Super Bowl champs hoodie !!!
Way to be Brett. You have helped me more than you know. Thank you! Four digits right around the corner!
Congrats on 900 days brother, glad to share these milestones with you.
Congrats on 900!!
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #359 on: April 09, 2016, 12:35:00 PM »
9TH FLOOR BADASS!

Dude congratulations on another well earned milestone. You keep me honest every day and have helped me and others not only quit, but heal. It is an honor to quit with you.
Brett, congrats on the 9th floor! And thanks for all the support you gave to me and many others. Celebrate. What the hell, buy a Broncos Super Bowl champs hoodie !!!
Way to be Brett. You have helped me more than you know. Thank you! Four digits right around the corner!
Congrats on 900 days brother, glad to share these milestones with you.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #358 on: April 09, 2016, 11:43:00 AM »
9TH FLOOR BADASS!

Offline kubiackalpha

• Quitter
  • Interests: Boobs, Butts (on females)....is there anything else that would be of interest? I can't think of any.
« Reply #357 on: April 09, 2016, 11:35:00 AM »
Mondo Congrats!

Offline ChristopherJ

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Sept 17, 2014
  • Interests: Travel, music, sports, art,
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #356 on: April 09, 2016, 11:04:00 AM »
9TH FLOOR BADASS!

Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 107
« Reply #355 on: April 09, 2016, 10:44:00 AM »
9TH FLOOR BADASS!

Offline MN_Ben

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
« Reply #354 on: December 10, 2015, 02:26:00 PM »
Quote from: brettlees
my quit group- the January 2014 Killers- has been down to 3 regular posters for some time, and a good couple handfuls of other badasses who post regularly with us. I'm really thankful for those others, each of then. Last night, i got to meet up with two rock solid quitters from among them- MN_Ben (who, along with Sh4string and I are all that remain from our other class) and Natro. These guys are both rock solid, and have been guides to many others.

It recharges a quit to meet up face to face, and it really was great to do it. Newer quitters, if at all possible, get to know other quitters face to face. It makes a world of difference.

and, today, i celebrate a milestone i personally have always really liked--- day number 777-- a jackpot quit, a jumbo airliner quit day! QUIT ON!!!!
'boob'
It was great to meet up :)

Hopefully the day comes we can do it again.

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #353 on: December 10, 2015, 09:58:00 AM »
Quote from: Steakbomb18
my quit group- the January 2014 Killers- has been down to 3 regular posters for some time, and a good couple handfuls of other badasses who post regularly with us. I'm really thankful for those others, each of then. Last night, i got to meet up with two rock solid quitters from among them- MN_Ben (who, along with Sh4string and I are all that remain from our other class) and Natro. These guys are both rock solid, and have been guides to many others.

It recharges a quit to meet up face to face, and it really was great to do it. Newer quitters, if at all possible, get to know other quitters face to face.It makes a world of difference.

and, today, i celebrate a milestone i personally hare always really liked--- day number 777-- a jackpot quit, a jumbp airliner quit day! QUIT ON!!!!

Enjoy the big Boeing quit day Brett!
x2 here Brett!
Way to take flight today and own that day number.
Sad, it's down to only 4...and you're only 2 years and almost 2 months quit. Yea, I just said "only." But that is one helluva core, a group I have the utmost respect. I've been proud to quit with that group of 4 for all my days quit and will forever be thankful for the core Killa's...especially you Brett. Although we haven't met in person (yet) I consider you my brother in quit and a friend in life.
What a ring of support here, still! Means so much to have each of you have my back!
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #352 on: December 09, 2015, 09:39:00 PM »

It recharges a quit to meet up face to face, and it really was great to do it. Newer quitters, if at all possible, get to know other quitters face to face.It makes a world of difference.

and, today, i celebrate a milestone i personally hare always really liked--- day number 777-- a jackpot quit, a jumbp airliner quit day! QUIT ON!!!!

x2 here Brett!
Sad, it's down to only 4...and you're only 2 years and almost 2 months quit. Yea, I just said "only." But that is one helluva core, a group I have the utmost respect. I've been proud to quit with that group of 4 for all my days quit and will forever be thankful for the core Killa's...especially you Brett. Although we haven't met in person (yet) I consider you my brother in quit and a friend in life.
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
« Reply #351 on: December 08, 2015, 10:56:00 AM »

x2 here Brett!
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #350 on: December 08, 2015, 10:30:00 AM »

x2 here Brett!

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 107
« Reply #349 on: December 08, 2015, 07:46:00 AM »

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #348 on: December 08, 2015, 07:31:00 AM »

It recharges a quit to meet up face to face, and it really was great to do it. Newer quitters, if at all possible, get to know other quitters face to face. It makes a world of difference.

and, today, i celebrate a milestone i personally have always really liked--- day number 777-- a jackpot quit, a jumbo airliner quit day! QUIT ON!!!!
'boob'
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline ChristopherJ

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Sept 17, 2014
  • Interests: Travel, music, sports, art,
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #347 on: October 22, 2015, 09:08:00 PM »
Quote from: AppleJack
2 years of freedom!!!

Congratulations Brett - and thanks for all of the support along the way. You are officially FOG FREE!
Yeah, man! Congrats brother!
Oh Man Brett! This is a huge milestone. I can tell you for sure I would not be here without you trudging along one month ahead of me.
Well done Brother. Take a minute to think about where you were 2 years ago. You claimed your freedom and never looked back! 'worship'
Very well done, you have certainly woven one hell of a net of accountability over these last two years.
Awesome job Brett! Screw the leap day - its 2 years! Congrats and thanks for all you do here! Very proud to be quit with you.
Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
« Reply #346 on: October 22, 2015, 12:59:00 PM »
Quote from: AppleJack
2 years of freedom!!!

Congratulations Brett - and thanks for all of the support along the way. You are officially FOG FREE!
Yeah, man! Congrats brother!
Oh Man Brett! This is a huge milestone. I can tell you for sure I would not be here without you trudging along one month ahead of me.
Well done Brother. Take a minute to think about where you were 2 years ago. You claimed your freedom and never looked back! 'worship'
Very well done, you have certainly woven one hell of a net of accountability over these last two years.