Author Topic: Hi my name is Gregory  (Read 10337 times)

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
Re: Hi my name is Gregory
« Reply #143 on: August 09, 2014, 09:25:00 PM »
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: razd611
Got to get through today to be afriad of tomorrow. Then when you put your name on roll in the morning (assuming the sun rises again) then there will be nothing to be afraid of as you have given your word and we all know you are a man of your word, correct?

The only thing you really need to fear is not realizing and understanding the consequences of failure in your quit.

You must understand what it means if you fail.

Shake off the funk, hop in chat, or help out a guy in Nov that posted a day 1. Help him get to where you are now. It will help you in your quit.
A quote used by Gmann in November...

Let me tell you what you fuckin' need to hear......

Nicotine is addictive and you are an addict. You are all a bunch of big boys (or girls) and know what the fuck "addicitive" means. If you didn't, you wouldn't be here and wouldn't be seeking any type of assitance from anything or anyone.

It also means you absolutely can't have just "one". If you could...you wouldn't be an addict. And anyone who comes on here and says...."blah, blah, blah, I thought I could handle it", may as well have just said...."I'm a super-retarded dumbfuck with the common sense of 2 year-old. Please get me my pacifier. I can't control my own life....so just smack me in the head with a shovel when you're done changing my diaper because I'm not using my brain anyway."

The day you post day 1, is the day you quit. Period. Using tobacco now falls in the category of things you do not do anymore. Ever. Never. Period.

Do you put your dick in a light socket? No.
Do you spread dog shit on a wiener bun and eat it. No.
Do you masterbate to a picture of your mom? No.
Do you use tobacco? No.

Get it? Got it? Fuck it. You're done with it.
Man Greg... This site is awesome. You've had a bunch of bad asses be direct and honest today.

We don't focus on the past. We don't worry about tomorrow. We quit today.

Today you gave my word that I won't use nicotine. I'm proud to quit with you.

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #142 on: August 09, 2014, 09:10:00 PM »
Quote from: razd611
Got to get through today to be afriad of tomorrow. Then when you put your name on roll in the morning (assuming the sun rises again) then there will be nothing to be afraid of as you have given your word and we all know you are a man of your word, correct?

The only thing you really need to fear is not realizing and understanding the consequences of failure in your quit.

Shake off the funk, hop in chat, or help out a guy in Nov that posted a day 1. Help him get to where you are now. It will help you in your quit.
A quote used by Gmann in November...

Let me tell you what you fuckin' need to hear......

Nicotine is addictive and you are an addict. You are all a bunch of big boys (or girls) and know what the fuck "addicitive" means. If you didn't, you wouldn't be here and wouldn't be seeking any type of assitance from anything or anyone.

It also means you absolutely can't have just "one". If you could...you wouldn't be an addict. And anyone who comes on here and says...."blah, blah, blah, I thought I could handle it", may as well have just said...."I'm a super-retarded dumbfuck with the common sense of 2 year-old. Please get me my pacifier. I can't control my own life....so just smack me in the head with a shovel when you're done changing my diaper because I'm not using my brain anyway."

The day you post day 1, is the day you quit. Period. Using tobacco now falls in the category of things you do not do anymore. Ever. Never. Period.

Do you put your dick in a light socket? No.
Do you spread dog shit on a wiener bun and eat it. No.
Do you masterbate to a picture of your mom? No.
Do you use tobacco? No.

Get it? Got it? Fuck it. You're done with it.
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #141 on: August 09, 2014, 05:39:00 PM »

Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #140 on: August 09, 2014, 05:14:00 PM »
Quote from: zquitter
Quote from: macgregor
Today... I 've deal with this... and I posted roll Im afraid of tommorow...
Let's worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just stay quit for today.
This ^^^ Greg ... just this, and only this. Fight through the cravings. You, are a hardened, tested, tough son-of-a-gun who WILL NOT let the nicotine bitch tell him what to do! Stay quit, head up, eyes forward. You fucking got this bro! See you on roll tomorrow ...
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #139 on: August 09, 2014, 04:27:00 PM »
Have you ever once heard someone say " I'm so happy I went back to smoking, chewing, snusing!!" No

You thought you'd be cured when you hit 100 is my guess, and your more frustrated than a midget in a stuck elevator at a refried bean tasting convention

I hate it too. I was still reaching into my pocket the day I wrote my hof speech.

Wanna know the truth? Quitting sucks big green donkey balls.
But it is better than dying.

100 days of quit doesn't unravel years of addiction.
But it's a damn good start.

Every +1 brings you closer to the day you don't even think about dip.
I can't remember what a crave feels like ( day 2,022)

Your quit has no strength in it. I don't believe you understand the law of addiction, or your own addiction even. You suffer because of this.

You believe nicotine fills a void in your life. Nicotine created the void. Only quit fills it.

In any case, your going thru the 70's funk , or the post hof funk , or you have Ebola. Quit being such a pussy. Go help a bunch of guys on day three, You'll feel alot better after seeing the sorry shape they're in.

Besides if you cave I'm gonna make jokes about submarines and screen doors all over your intro,
"CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit. After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco."

Offline zquitter

• just another quitter
  • Epic Quitter
  • stay quit my friend
  • Interests: the most interesting quitter alive
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #138 on: August 09, 2014, 04:05:00 PM »
Let's worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just stay quit for today.
---------
'boob'

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #137 on: August 09, 2014, 03:46:00 PM »
Mac is in Poland which is 6 hours ahead of EST. Whoever is up early/late try to drag Mac into Chat first thing.
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline Scoot66

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 83
« Reply #136 on: August 09, 2014, 03:41:00 PM »
Me and all the DD'S will be here for ya mac. We WILL deal with that tommorow. See you on roll.

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #135 on: August 09, 2014, 02:54:00 PM »
Quote from: Thewolfe
Quote from: scoot66
Quote from: jtbrown
I ll try to run for a one hour and maybe it will help me:)
hang in there mac. im on day 110 and I know right after I hit my humdred I got complacent and the cravings hit like a sunofabitch. be strong and it will get better. this is a DD brother reaching out and telling you I am strong and quit today because of you my friend. pm me if you need to. im here for you mac. I know all of july is pulling for ya.
Gregory, July is counting on you to you stay quit. We'll build a vortex in your intro if we have to.

Remember...

1 problem + nicotine = 2 problems

What's going on?
Mac, you are a badass quitter and you strengthen all of us in July. We need you in and posting man. DO NOT GO BACK TO THAT BITCH. You have come wayyy to far dude. Go run. Forrest Gump it, whatever it takes. Just stay quit my friend!
post up mac. give us your word you wont use today. minute by minute hour by hour. whatever it takes my friend.
I am very glad to see you on the roll this am my friend. whatever you are dealing with make it julys problem too. all of us together can get through any rough patch that bitch can lay down for us. stay quit my brother. love you mac be strong.
Mac you have the tools to get thru today's crave. Hang tough we all support you. Get to chat if you need help
Lots of tough days for my quit between 100 and 240 days, but nothing like the first 30 days of my quit, and there were lots more good days than bad between 100 and 240. Ever since day 240 or so I can't remember a day where my quit was hard. I can't even remember the last time I had a crave... You are so close to a better place, and you have the tools to stay quit everyday! Keep doing what got you here and you will be fine.

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #134 on: August 09, 2014, 02:52:00 PM »

Offline thewolfe

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 4-2-2014
  • Interests: Quitting. Hi-end audio and quality recordings of anything from classical to jazz, folk, bluegrass, rock, good 80s metal, and of course the crooners, The desert, hiking, camping and shooting.
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #133 on: August 09, 2014, 02:27:00 PM »
hang in there mac. im on day 110 and I know right after I hit my humdred I got complacent and the cravings hit like a sunofabitch. be strong and it will get better. this is a DD brother reaching out and telling you I am strong and quit today because of you my friend. pm me if you need to. im here for you mac. I know all of july is pulling for ya.
Gregory, July is counting on you to you stay quit. We'll build a vortex in your intro if we have to.

Remember...

What's going on?
Mac, you are a badass quitter and you strengthen all of us in July. We need you in and posting man. DO NOT GO BACK TO THAT BITCH. You have come wayyy to far dude. Go run. Forrest Gump it, whatever it takes. Just stay quit my friend!
post up mac. give us your word you wont use today. minute by minute hour by hour. whatever it takes my friend.
I am very glad to see you on the roll this am my friend. whatever you are dealing with make it julys problem too. all of us together can get through any rough patch that bitch can lay down for us. stay quit my brother. love you mac be strong.
Mac you have the tools to get thru today's crave. Hang tough we all support you. Get to chat if you need help

Offline Scoot66

• Quit Pro
« Reply #132 on: August 09, 2014, 02:15:00 PM »

Remember...

What's going on?

Offline Scoot66

• Quit Pro
« Reply #131 on: August 09, 2014, 02:01:00 PM »

Remember...

What's going on?

Offline jtbrown

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Football (Roll Tide), waiting on Alabama's basketball team to return to somewhat relevance. I enjoy working around the house, and attempting to become a shade-tree mechanic. I love golf, but do not play nearly enough. Country music, my wife, front porch, and a cold beer is all it takes to make me happy.
« Reply #130 on: August 09, 2014, 01:45:00 PM »

Remember...

What's going on?

Offline zquitter

• just another quitter
  • Epic Quitter
  • stay quit my friend
  • Interests: the most interesting quitter alive
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #129 on: August 09, 2014, 01:33:00 PM »

Remember...

What's going on?
---------
'boob'