Author Topic: Hi my name is Gregory  (Read 10338 times)

Offline Scoot66

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 83
Re: Hi my name is Gregory
« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2014, 12:50:00 PM »
Quote from: macgregor
I ll try to run for a one hour and maybe it will help me:)
hang in there mac. im on day 110 and I know right after I hit my humdred I got complacent and the cravings hit like a sunofabitch. be strong and it will get better. this is a DD brother reaching out and telling you I am strong and quit today because of you my friend. pm me if you need to. im here for you mac. I know all of july is pulling for ya.

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2014, 12:20:00 PM »
I ll try to run for a one hour and maybe it will help me:)

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2014, 12:02:00 PM »
It is not a good time for my quiting. I don't know why but i feel that I can fuck it up in the nearest future... I did not write my hall of fame speech so far but I ve got very strong cravings. I'm on the KTC everyday and everyday I'm posting but I feel that I can loose :(
Future is just that friend. I'm not worried about that, I'm concerned about the now. Slow down and realize your still not there. There is no finish. I think a lot of us hit 100 and think things will be all better for ever. That,s unrealisric and not going to happen. The truth is you've just begun this journey. 100 was just the start of what's ahead.

I can tell you that 200 was a lot better than 100. At 500+ I'm thinking myself everyday for not giving in when things got tough. I wouldn't go back to that life for nothing.

Tell me something? This is for u to answer to yourself. At 120 you are still contemplating the use in the future?! When are you going to take cave all the way off the table? I took it all the way off way earlier than 120. Why is cave even a thought at this point?!?! Until you have given yourself over to the fact that the poison has no place in your life no matter what, then your intro will have entries like this.

You'll feel better after a bit. Suck it up and take cave off the table. After all you been through i can tell you that it can get a lot worse. Putting that poison back in your temple would be one of the worse feelings of failure you have ever had. Make no mistake,,,,, a failure it would be!!!
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2014, 11:54:00 AM »
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: traumagnet
ok dude just came across this thread now....you are bout 120 days there is a huge funk some people go through....you hit the HOF now you don't see any real milestones in front of you.....well let me tell you it only gets better, there are many many milestones ahead just hang in there use your tools call someone call me I will send you my number in your PM...text someone talk about pointless items let the crave go and move on you posted roll so today you have given your word. check your inbox
Greg get in chat. Now.
Push ups
Chat
Sit ups
Water
Walk
Run
Read

You can push thru this Greg. I trust you.
And get your name on the July roll. Now. Don't be an idiot Greg. Get your name in the roll.
Check your pm

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #124 on: August 09, 2014, 11:49:00 AM »
ok dude just came across this thread now....you are bout 120 days there is a huge funk some people go through....you hit the HOF now you don't see any real milestones in front of you.....well let me tell you it only gets better, there are many many milestones ahead just hang in there use your tools call someone call me I will send you my number in your PM...text someone talk about pointless items let the crave go and move on you posted roll so today you have given your word. check your inbox
Greg get in chat. Now.
Push ups
Chat
Sit ups
Water
Walk
Run
Read

And get your name on the July roll. Now. Don't be an idiot Greg. Get your name in the roll.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #123 on: August 09, 2014, 11:43:00 AM »
Greg get in chat. Now.
Push ups
Chat
Sit ups
Water
Walk
Run
Read

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2014, 11:34:00 AM »
Greg get in chat. Now.

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2014, 11:32:00 AM »
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2014, 11:30:00 AM »
Quote from: CBird65
Get on to CHAT
we're waiting
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
« Reply #119 on: August 09, 2014, 11:28:00 AM »
Get on to CHAT
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #118 on: August 09, 2014, 11:27:00 AM »
You don't know what I'm talking about... This is the strongest craving ever. It's not a life trouble.. I 've to face the strongest trigger in my life. I 've been thinking about it all the time nad know I have to face it. I'm sweating and I'm feeling exactly as on third Day
Trust me Greg, I do know.

We all know.

Nicotine only does one thing. It takes away the withdrawal of not using nicotine. You are in a tough time. Right after hof is tough. But it gets better. Better days are ahead. If you break your word, dude you start the whole cycle over from the beginning. Talk about sweat... That makes me sweat thinking about it.

Get down and do 50 Push-ups. Then do 50 more. Do Yem until your shoulders can't move again. Then do sit-ups. Trust me... It will help.

It will not be like this forever Greg. I give you my word. And I never break my word. Post roll kept word.

I've quit hard with you since day 1. Trust me!

Michael

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #117 on: August 09, 2014, 11:27:00 AM »
Caving now will be extremely regretful. Stay quit.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #116 on: August 09, 2014, 11:26:00 AM »
Quote from: slinger
You don't know what I'm talking about... This is the strongest craving ever. It's not a life trouble.. I 've to face the strongest trigger in my life. I 've been thinking about it all the time nad know I have to face it. I'm sweating and I'm feeling exactly as on third Day
The fact that you reached out tells me that you don't want to cave. I don't care what it is. We all face triggers...all the time. This is when you gotta grow a set and fight through that shit. You're on here, and that's good. Get your phone out and start texting and calling people. This is why you have those numbers.
please enlighten me as I you're right I don't understand ^^^ Dude is in Poland so calling is $$$$$
Believe Me

,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline slinger

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and two sons, sports, hunting, fishing, and quitting.
« Reply #115 on: August 09, 2014, 11:25:00 AM »
The fact that you reached out tells me that you don't want to cave. I don't care what it is. We all face triggers...all the time. This is when you gotta grow a set and fight through that shit. You're on here, and that's good. Get your phone out and start texting and calling people. This is why you have those numbers.
We are what we repeatedly do. ~ Aristotle

Quit or get off the pot, Sally. ~ Diesel2112

The way I see it, you can either post roll daily or fuck off. ~ jost2brown

Bam! Right in the ass! ~ MonsterEMT

Quit Date: 3/4/14
HOF Date: 6/11/14
2nd Floor: 9/19/14
HOF Speech

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #114 on: August 09, 2014, 11:22:00 AM »