Author Topic: Hi my name is Gregory  (Read 10343 times)

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
Re: Hi my name is Gregory
« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2014, 07:47:00 AM »
Quote from: macgregor
Hello.
Today I think I have to share my feelings about quiting with people who are quiting with me. I'm on 68 day of my quiting and I feel strange. I thought that cravings died many days ago but I was wrong. Today is saturday and since wednesday I've very strong cravings. I'm still clean so far but I feel a little bit worse that couple days ago... and I'm thinking about dipping very often :(
This is normal and it will pass. Spend extra time on the KTC message board today. Get into chat. We are here for you.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2014, 07:40:00 AM »
Hello.
Today I think I have to share my feelings about quiting with people who are quiting with me. I'm on 68 day of my quiting and I feel strange. I thought that cravings died many days ago but I was wrong. Today is saturday and since wednesday I've very strong cravings. I'm still clean so far but I feel a little bit worse that couple days ago... and I'm thinking about dipping very often :(

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2014, 03:43:00 PM »
Hi,
I'm back on board. Thanks for your greetings and I' want you to know that I'm still quiting. I'm still clean. I could't post for last four days because I was away from internet and even my phone just as Worktowin said. I want to thank him for his support and helping me with posting. Thank you my friends .

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2014, 09:39:00 AM »
Happy birthday my Polish brother, or, as they say in Poland, Wszystkiego najlepszego z okazji urodzin !!!

Proud to be quit with you today, and STO LAT to ya!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2014, 06:39:00 AM »
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Happy birthday macgregor! Your first birthday of freedom in a hell of a long time. A first, big milestone. One day at a time!
He hasn't posted since the 12th after posting every day beforehand. Doesn't bode too well.
I've posted for him - he messaged me early in the week that he would be away from the internet a few days and asked that I post for him daily. That bodes very well.

Macgregor is rock solid on his birthday - day 39.
Oh good. I checked his recent posts and didn't see any. Good To hear.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2014, 06:18:00 AM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Happy birthday macgregor! Your first birthday of freedom in a hell of a long time. A first, big milestone. One day at a time!
He hasn't posted since the 12th after posting every day beforehand. Doesn't bode too well.
I've posted for him - he messaged me early in the week that he would be away from the internet a few days and asked that I post for him daily. That bodes very well.

Macgregor is rock solid on his birthday - day 39.

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2014, 05:31:00 AM »

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2014, 05:28:00 AM »

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2014, 08:58:00 AM »
Macgregor! Nice job with the +1s! Let's get an update from you! This is a great place to document your progress and look back on some of the misery nicotine brought to your life. Glad to see you posting every day!

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2014, 01:10:00 PM »
Today I'll be clean... I know it. Maybe cravings will be over tomorrow. I hope so, but now I feel strange. I feel like 3 rd day of quiting...
You keep plugging away. Trust me, you got not one better thing to do then keeping this quit top priority.

Do whatever it takes to get through the bad days. Fake, candy, gum, suck on your thumb or maybe even a pacifier. Do whatever it takes! There is no cave brother, that doesn't exist for you anymore. The more the mind believes that the easier this quit becomes. There is no going back. Your in this for the long hall, so settle in and keep your head pointed forward. Nothing back there but a smelly, slave making can of death. You need anything let me know. How bad do you want this?
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2014, 12:24:00 PM »
Today I'll be clean... I know it. Maybe cravings will be over tomorrow. I hope so, but now I feel strange. I feel like 3 rd day of quiting...

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2014, 12:08:00 PM »
Quote from: Ginet
Hi,
It's 19 th day of my quiting. I'm writing this post because things doesn't go good. I thing i'm losing strenght... It was bumpy week for me and i thought couple times of chewing. I'm staying clean so far but like i said slowly i'm losing strenght.. and now i think that snus will be the best thing to heal my mind. I know that's it's crazy but i think this way ...
Check your Inbox (top right corner)
Losing strength? Hell no you aren't losing strength! You are gaining freedom. One day at a tie macgregor. Forget about yesterday. You'll never have to relive that day again and any misery that day or the ones before you were full of... Unless of course you were to give in to nicotine. You won't do that though... Because you posted your word.

No one. NO ONE NEEDS NICOTINE. No to live. Not to perform. Not to work. Not to anything. It doesn't make you stronger. It doesn't make you wiser. It doesn't improve your focus. It just takes... Slowly but surely it takes from you until you have nothing left to give. You are approaching a turning point my friend. You can do this. If some weak ass like me can, I know a bad ass like you can. And you will - your word is sacred.

I'm proud to quit with you today macgregor.
You want to know one of the worst feelings ever? You want to lose every bit of dignity you've been taking back for 19 days. Suck it up brother. 19 days is a new beginning.

Snus, what is that crap anyways. You make it sound like it's a can of bliss, happiness and wealth.
Like everything will get better if you go spend you're hard earned money on it, place it in your pie hole and suckle with it. Complete opposite my friend. You want the taste of failure and death, YOU GO RIGHT AHEAD!

By the way, you have posted roll today, so that cave will have to wait. Unless your word isn't worth a sh@@. Quit with you today.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2014, 11:56:00 AM »
Quote from: Ginet
Hi,
It's 19 th day of my quiting. I'm writing this post because things doesn't go good. I thing i'm losing strenght... It was bumpy week for me and i thought couple times of chewing. I'm staying clean so far but like i said slowly i'm losing strenght.. and now i think that snus will be the best thing to heal my mind. I know that's it's crazy but i think this way ...
Losing strength? Hell no you aren't losing strength! You are gaining freedom. One day at a tie macgregor. Forget about yesterday. You'll never have to relive that day again and any misery that day or the ones before you were full of... Unless of course you were to give in to nicotine. You won't do that though... Because you posted your word.

No one. NO ONE NEEDS NICOTINE. No to live. Not to perform. Not to work. Not to anything. It doesn't make you stronger. It doesn't make you wiser. It doesn't improve your focus. It just takes... Slowly but surely it takes from you until you have nothing left to give. You are approaching a turning point my friend. You can do this. If some weak ass like me can, I know a bad ass like you can. And you will - your word is sacred.

I'm proud to quit with you today macgregor.

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2014, 11:48:00 AM »
Hi,
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2014, 11:00:00 AM »
Hi,