Author Topic: I am quitting  (Read 16304 times)

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I am quitting
« Reply #282 on: March 13, 2014, 03:22:00 PM »
Day 59: everything is fucking crazy right now. Want to smash in my skull. Feeling bipolar as fuck.
You may not necessarily need the support, but others most definitely do. Be a shining beacon for others. Blaze the path for them to follow!!!

Offline MonsterMedic

• Master of Quit
  • Proud member of the June 2014 Quit Saloon
  • Quit Date: 03.02.14
  • Likes Given: 260
« Reply #281 on: March 10, 2014, 07:03:00 AM »
We've overcome the NB and we're staying that way.
"Frank Pierce: Saving someone's life is like falling in love. The best drug in the world." - Bringing Out The Dead

Quit Date: 03-02-2014
HOF: 06-09-2014
3K and counting

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #280 on: March 09, 2014, 11:19:00 PM »
Quote from: Diesel2112
Quote from: ppolcyn
It is starting to get not as shitty (I was gonna say easier, but that would be a lie) being around people who are finger fucking the nic bitch.
It will continue to get less shitty.

Got some dooshers who have go to have a dip in at all times. Even assholes at school functions for our kids.

One tool bag kept spitting his brown jizz into the sink of the school kitchen.

Looked like a god damn idiot.

His wife had this look of shame and embarrassment every time he let loose and turned on the water to faucet to wash it down the drain.

You don't want to be "that guy" ever again.

That guys a fucking shit stain.
I'm to the point now where it just plain disgusts me to see someone dipping. I feel sorry for them too. They're so pathetic and they don't even know it.

So happy to be quit of that shit. NAFAR.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #279 on: March 09, 2014, 10:44:00 PM »
It is starting to get not as shitty (I was gonna say easier, but that would be a lie) being around people who are finger fucking the nic bitch.
It will continue to get less shitty.

Got some dooshers who have go to have a dip in at all times. Even assholes at school functions for our kids.

One tool bag kept spitting his brown jizz into the sink of the school kitchen.

Looked like a god damn idiot.

His wife had this look of shame and embarrassment every time he let loose and turned on the water to faucet to wash it down the drain.

You don't want to be "that guy" ever again.

That guys a fucking shit stain.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline hypothesaurus_rex

• Quitter
« Reply #278 on: March 09, 2014, 10:34:00 PM »
I agree. I'm a day behind you PP and my boss still dips in front of me regularly. When I see him reach for it I turn my head and hold my breath so I don't smell it (I think that is a big trigger for me). Sounds funny when I say it now, imagining myself with cheeks full of air trying not to breathe. Better than a cheek full of shit.

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #277 on: March 09, 2014, 06:03:00 PM »
You may not necessarily need the support, but others most definitely do. Be a shining beacon for others. Blaze the path for them to follow!!!

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 232
« Reply #276 on: March 08, 2014, 08:52:00 PM »
Quote from: Winter
I heard there was someone logging into chat using the call sign pp. I heard he was talking about being on day four and having a safety can. Well that sumbitch aint me. I guess I will have to start logging on with a password. I usually just go PP and log in as a guest. But i am gonna have use a name with a password.
Its the same retarded fuck thats always trolling around in there. He was banned a while back. I believe they said his name was theboss I like to call him dumbfuk for short
Yup, don't sweat it pp!

Offline Sh4string

• Quitter
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 10/21/2013
  • Interests: Family, Hunting, fishing, outdoors, triathlon
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #275 on: March 08, 2014, 01:52:00 PM »
You're quitting like a pro brother, screw that other ass, and fuck nicotine ! I'll quit with you!!
Quitting every damn day since October 21, 2013

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #274 on: March 08, 2014, 12:04:00 PM »
I heard there was someone logging into chat using the call sign pp. I heard he was talking about being on day four and having a safety can. Well that sumbitch aint me. I guess I will have to start logging on with a password. I usually just go PP and log in as a guest. But i am gonna have use a name with a password.
Its the same retarded fuck thats always trolling around in there. He was banned a while back. I believe they said his name was theboss I like to call him dumbfuk for short
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #273 on: March 08, 2014, 12:04:00 PM »
Yes there was, and we knew it wasn't you.
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #272 on: March 08, 2014, 11:41:00 AM »
I cant catch a fucking break in chat.

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #271 on: March 08, 2014, 11:39:00 AM »

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #270 on: March 06, 2014, 11:22:00 AM »
Quote from: jlud007
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: Bulldog0311
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: mogul
I'd like to bring Paul up.  My quit was questioned tonight by somebody, and not one single person said anything besides myself.  And Paul.......this sumbitch not only talks the talk but he walks the walk.  He stood up in the name of my quit, which most of you know is harder than a priest at a boys basketball camp.  There arent may people that will put there neck on the line for somebody elses quit, But Paul is one of them.  If I was in April, I'd be reaching out and gettn this guys number,  He could save your life,  He has walked this road before, as have I.  He knows how to quit.  Thanks PP you made my quit stronger tonight.

Winter Green~~94
awesome from you guys. Live chat was bullshit tonight. Like a fucking crazy house. Even I couldn't stand it. that is saying something. Winter Green, I am one of your biggest fans. Thanks for being quit and no matter what, I quit with you.

Chris
Completely turned off by Chat last night. Mod was a douche. Railing on WG was completely uncalled for. What a zoo!
What the fuck? Winter Green has been nothing but an outstanding brother who regularly steps up to take point in our group. He motivates and castigates as necessary. Please tell me that wasn't someone from March WG.
I quit with you any day WG.

;Ironman:
WG and PP are bad asses in my book. I was there, but missed a lot of it because my wife was yapping and I was trying to read it on my iPhone. Anyway, don't let ANYONE fuck with your quits! Protect your own quits like they are the most valuable things in the world.
I'm piling on here. Everyone in this entire little circle jerk is a strong assed quitter that i've watched from the beginning and gotten a lot of solidity in my own quit because guys like this are here. I know for damned sure any one of you guys would "Step" up and do whatever it takes to help another bro, meaning ME if i needed it, stay quit. And that means keeping yourselves quit too. Hearing people questioning any of you here, and PP at this point in his quit, triggers my urge to come to the defense. Another part of me realizes, though, that it's just words and probably motivated by jealously or something if anyone could even think of a challenge. That or they simply don't know any of you enough to even begin to make a judgment like that.
Guess I'll jump in a bit too, from what I have seen WG and PP you guys are doing what it takes to stay quit. I support you both, I struggled early, stumbled and came back strong and continue to make the commitment to all of you each day.

Like any large group however there are differences in opinion, especially when it comes to caving. Sometimes you gotta let a veteran busting your chops roll off your back. Take what you need and leave the rest, don't let it affect your quit going forward or keep you out of chat.

Quit on brothers!
I had one jackass in chat chastise me for something well outside of my quit. It was very personal and hit a nerve that had me wanting to find them and introduce their ass to my boot. However two other Veteran quitters jumped on me and helped calm me down. Then I realized that that person was right about some things but we were arguing about interpretation of items.

Plus it reminded me of an old saying I used to hear from my grandfather all the time "he who argues with an idiot sounds like an idiot too"

Take the good, and discard the bad. There is more good than bad here and this outpouring of support for both of you is better than bad it's good.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #269 on: March 06, 2014, 11:15:00 AM »
Quote from: brettlees
I'd like to bring Paul up.  My quit was questioned tonight by somebody, and not one single person said anything besides myself.  And Paul.......this sumbitch not only talks the talk but he walks the walk.  He stood up in the name of my quit, which most of you know is harder than a priest at a boys basketball camp.  There arent may people that will put there neck on the line for somebody elses quit, But Paul is one of them.  If I was in April, I'd be reaching out and gettn this guys number,  He could save your life,  He has walked this road before, as have I.  He knows how to quit.  Thanks PP you made my quit stronger tonight.

Winter Green~~94
awesome from you guys. Live chat was bullshit tonight. Like a fucking crazy house. Even I couldn't stand it. that is saying something. Winter Green, I am one of your biggest fans. Thanks for being quit and no matter what, I quit with you.

Chris
Completely turned off by Chat last night. Mod was a douche. Railing on WG was completely uncalled for. What a zoo!
What the fuck? Winter Green has been nothing but an outstanding brother who regularly steps up to take point in our group. He motivates and castigates as necessary. Please tell me that wasn't someone from March WG.

;Ironman:
WG and PP are bad asses in my book. I was there, but missed a lot of it because my wife was yapping and I was trying to read it on my iPhone. Anyway, don't let ANYONE fuck with your quits! Protect your own quits like they are the most valuable things in the world.
I'm piling on here. Everyone in this entire little circle jerk is a strong assed quitter that i've watched from the beginning and gotten a lot of solidity in my own quit because guys like this are here. I know for damned sure any one of you guys would "Step" up and do whatever it takes to help another bro, meaning ME if i needed it, stay quit. And that means keeping yourselves quit too. Hearing people questioning any of you here, and PP at this point in his quit, triggers my urge to come to the defense. Another part of me realizes, though, that it's just words and probably motivated by jealously or something if anyone could even think of a challenge. That or they simply don't know any of you enough to even begin to make a judgment like that.
Guess I'll jump in a bit too, from what I have seen WG and PP you guys are doing what it takes to stay quit. I support you both, I struggled early, stumbled and came back strong and continue to make the commitment to all of you each day.

Like any large group however there are differences in opinion, especially when it comes to caving. Sometimes you gotta let a veteran busting your chops roll off your back. Take what you need and leave the rest, don't let it affect your quit going forward or keep you out of chat.

Quit on brothers!

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #268 on: March 06, 2014, 11:01:00 AM »

Winter Green~~94

Chris

;Ironman:
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!