Author Topic: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME  (Read 13529 times)

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« Reply #249 on: April 24, 2014, 06:42:00 PM »
Quote from: mogul
Quote from: WCWBigNasty
Mogul im still coming to dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'archer'
raider only one way to enter a room, and thats to kick the fucking door down

Come on in to the big D Nasty. If I can arrange a pedi and a mani for you let me know. I hear you like pink.
i only like pink that has a little stink

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #248 on: April 24, 2014, 06:23:00 PM »
Mogul im still coming to dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'archer'
raider only one way to enter a room, and thats to kick the fucking door down

Come on in to the big D Nasty. If I can arrange a pedi and a mani for you let me know. I hear you like pink.

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #247 on: April 24, 2014, 05:33:00 PM »
Quote from: kdip
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: pbrain04
Quote from: MN_Ben
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: jlud007
Quote from: Raider
on a different note, if you are a fan of lizard lick towing, i will be on the show starting the end of may into june, just fyi. already shot 3 episodeds and shooting continues next week, trutv is the network, check it out.
I have a feeling the ratings will go thru the roof. I have to say WCW your thread has been entertaining to watch from the sidelines. I am too big of a chickenshit to have gotten involved in it though. I'm gonna watch the show though just to see what Moguls in for!
HA!
All that over a weekend of missed roll. Damn dude, I hope you never cave.
If BigNasty was to cave the site would actually blow up
If your down in NC shooting for Lizard Lick hit me up and we'll grab a beer sometime brother.
im in the raleigh area, and i cant cave now even if i wanted too, the shit storm that would kick off, noooo im choosing to stay quit.
You should get some KTC reference into the script for the TV show. That would be cool!
Or order some KTC gear and see if you can wear it for the filming!
^^^^^ This!!!

Yes! Wear a KTC shirt!
say "quit like fuck" and see if they cut it out
IF I COULD I WOULD BUT THE CLOTHES HAVE TO BE LOGO LESS SHIRTS BECAUSE OF ENDORESEMENTS, AND THEY HAVE TO BE APPROVED, NOW IF KTC WOULD BE WILLING TO SPONSOR A TATTOO I JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE SPACE ON THE TOP ON MY FIST THAT THE LOGO WOULD LOOK GOOD ON, IM DOWN FOR THAT....LOL.....NO SERIOUSLY I AM
NOW I WILL FIND A WAY TO WORK THE QUIT LIKE FUCK INTO THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!
"That bitch quit paying his car note like fuck"
Wow! you have really come off your high pedestal BigNasty, down to the level of us common folks. We have a real life repo man that quit with us a year ago or so and I can't remember his name right off hand. I'll quit with u today!
WELL IM STILL ON THE PEDESTAL, I CANT FIND THE LADDER TO CLIMB DOWN, AND IM NOT A "REAL REPO" MAN, I JUST PLAY ONE ON TV. BUT IN ALL TRUTH, I AM WORKING REAL HARD GUYS ON GETTING ON SOA. IN CASE YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF IT SONS OF ANARCHY
I just remembered his name is ffmoofus. Hasn't been on in a while but was really active. He has done cars, trucks, airplanes and boats. Says he had been shot at several times and always wore a bullet proof vest while on the job. You should send him a PM. I ride a bike so I am very familiar with SOA. Keep us posted if you make it on the show.
THAT SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING TO PLAN FOR THIS SUMMER/FALL A REGIONAL BIKE RUN, GET QUITTERS FROM NC, VA, SC, FL, GA, TN, KY, WV, HELL FROM ANYWHERE THAT WANTS TO COME TO MEET UP AND GO FOR A WEEKEND OUTING ON THE BIKES, WHO WANTS TO SPEARHEAD THAT ENDEVOUR

Offline Kdip

• Administrator
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quitting and helping others quit, riding my motorcycle, baseball, football, old furniture restoration, junk collecting, vintage arcade machines, rafting, tubing, camping, my family and dog
  • Likes Given: 295
« Reply #246 on: April 24, 2014, 05:25:00 PM »
on a different note, if you are a fan of lizard lick towing, i will be on the show starting the end of may into june, just fyi. already shot 3 episodeds and shooting continues next week, trutv is the network, check it out.
I have a feeling the ratings will go thru the roof. I have to say WCW your thread has been entertaining to watch from the sidelines. I am too big of a chickenshit to have gotten involved in it though. I'm gonna watch the show though just to see what Moguls in for!
HA!
If your down in NC shooting for Lizard Lick hit me up and we'll grab a beer sometime brother.
im in the raleigh area, and i cant cave now even if i wanted too, the shit storm that would kick off, noooo im choosing to stay quit.
You should get some KTC reference into the script for the TV show. That would be cool!
^^^^^ This!!!

Yes! Wear a KTC shirt!
IF I COULD I WOULD BUT THE CLOTHES HAVE TO BE LOGO LESS SHIRTS BECAUSE OF ENDORESEMENTS, AND THEY HAVE TO BE APPROVED, NOW IF KTC WOULD BE WILLING TO SPONSOR A TATTOO I JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE SPACE ON THE TOP ON MY FIST THAT THE LOGO WOULD LOOK GOOD ON, IM DOWN FOR THAT....LOL.....NO SERIOUSLY I AM
Wow! you have really come off your high pedestal BigNasty, down to the level of us common folks. We have a real life repo man that quit with us a year ago or so and I can't remember his name right off hand. I'll quit with u today!
WELL IM STILL ON THE PEDESTAL, I CANT FIND THE LADDER TO CLIMB DOWN, AND IM NOT A "REAL REPO" MAN, I JUST PLAY ONE ON TV. BUT IN ALL TRUTH, I AM WORKING REAL HARD GUYS ON GETTING ON SOA. IN CASE YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF IT SONS OF ANARCHY
I just remembered his name is ffmoofus. Hasn't been on in a while but was really active. He has done cars, trucks, airplanes and boats. Says he had been shot at several times and always wore a bullet proof vest while on the job. You should send him a PM. I ride a bike so I am very familiar with SOA. Keep us posted if you make it on the show.

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #245 on: April 24, 2014, 05:11:00 PM »
HA!
^^^^^ This!!!

Yes! Wear a KTC shirt!
SOA is one of the best shows ever! The way they took out Tara in the last season was brutal. Almost as gruesome as Blood Eagle in Vikings! I'm liking you more all the time Big Nasty. (Plus I want to stay on your good side)

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #244 on: April 24, 2014, 05:05:00 PM »
HA!
^^^^^ This!!!

Yes! Wear a KTC shirt!

Offline Kdip

• Administrator
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quitting and helping others quit, riding my motorcycle, baseball, football, old furniture restoration, junk collecting, vintage arcade machines, rafting, tubing, camping, my family and dog
  • Likes Given: 295
« Reply #243 on: April 24, 2014, 05:01:00 PM »
HA!
^^^^^ This!!!

Yes! Wear a KTC shirt!

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
« Reply #242 on: April 24, 2014, 05:00:00 PM »
WHO RUNS THE KTC STORE, WE CANT GET NO SHIRTS OR JERSEYS BIGGER THAN A 3X,
Uh Oh Mogul. You better run!

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #241 on: April 24, 2014, 04:58:00 PM »
WHO RUNS THE KTC STORE, WE CANT GET NO SHIRTS OR JERSEYS BIGGER THAN A 3X,

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #240 on: April 24, 2014, 04:50:00 PM »
HA!
^^^^^ This!!!

Yes! Wear a KTC shirt!
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #239 on: April 24, 2014, 04:43:00 PM »
HA!
^^^^^ This!!!

Yes! Wear a KTC shirt!

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #238 on: April 24, 2014, 04:42:00 PM »
HA!
^^^^^ This!!!

Yes! Wear a KTC shirt!

Offline pbrain04

• Quitter
« Reply #237 on: April 24, 2014, 04:09:00 PM »
HA!
^^^^^ This!!!

Yes! Wear a KTC shirt!

Offline MN_Ben

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
« Reply #236 on: April 24, 2014, 04:05:00 PM »
HA!
^^^^^ This!!!

Yes! Wear a KTC shirt!

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
« Reply #235 on: April 24, 2014, 04:02:00 PM »
HA!