Author Topic: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME  (Read 13746 times)

Offline jtbrown

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Football (Roll Tide), waiting on Alabama's basketball team to return to somewhat relevance. I enjoy working around the house, and attempting to become a shade-tree mechanic. I love golf, but do not play nearly enough. Country music, my wife, front porch, and a cold beer is all it takes to make me happy.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« Reply #219 on: April 23, 2014, 07:40:00 PM »
Your intro made a hell of a lot of noise! I quit with you man!

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #218 on: April 23, 2014, 06:41:00 PM »
Mogul im still coming to dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'archer'
raider only one way to enter a room, and thats to kick the fucking door down

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #217 on: April 23, 2014, 06:29:00 PM »
All I gotta say is 215 replies, 3700+ views and only 17 days quit. That's one heck of an intro.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #216 on: April 23, 2014, 06:27:00 PM »
Quote from: WCWBigNasty
hey guys listen up!!!!! To anyone who jumped in on the trainwreck known as wcwbignasty intro. no apologiese needed or required, i never took any of that shit personal man. again it was never my intention to come into this group and get it hyped up, i came here to quit, and quit i am, this thread took a path of its own, and me being me, well i fanned the flames a little bit (maybe alot) in some regards, but i never took anything personal, it was fun and entertaining to say the least, but now i think we are all back to focus on QLF ODAAT.

HMMM. OK, Reminds me of my early years in the military. Thick skin situation. I'm down with that and I quit with you. I wish more peeps had that thick of skin and didn't get their pretty little feelings hurt. I must say Bignasty, you da man. for right now anyway.

Mogul

Offline slinger

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and two sons, sports, hunting, fishing, and quitting.
« Reply #215 on: April 23, 2014, 05:57:00 PM »
Sounds good, Bro.
We are what we repeatedly do. ~ Aristotle

Quit or get off the pot, Sally. ~ Diesel2112

The way I see it, you can either post roll daily or fuck off. ~ jost2brown

Bam! Right in the ass! ~ MonsterEMT

Quit Date: 3/4/14
HOF Date: 6/11/14
2nd Floor: 9/19/14
HOF Speech

Offline Sh4string

• Quitter
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 10/21/2013
  • Interests: Family, Hunting, fishing, outdoors, triathlon
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #214 on: April 23, 2014, 05:25:00 PM »
Quote from: Thewolfe
hey guys listen up!!!!! To anyone who jumped in on the trainwreck known as wcwbignasty intro. no apologiese needed or required, i never took any of that shit personal man. again it was never my intention to come into this group and get it hyped up, i came here to quit, and quit i am, this thread took a path of its own, and me being me, well i fanned the flames a little bit (maybe alot) in some regards, but i never took anything personal, it was fun and entertaining to say the least, but now i think we are all back to focus on QLF ODAAT.
I'm quit with you brutha!
Quit on!!!! I'll quit with you!!!
Quitting every damn day since October 21, 2013

Offline thewolfe

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 4-2-2014
  • Interests: Quitting. Hi-end audio and quality recordings of anything from classical to jazz, folk, bluegrass, rock, good 80s metal, and of course the crooners, The desert, hiking, camping and shooting.
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #213 on: April 23, 2014, 05:09:00 PM »
I'm quit with you brutha!

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #212 on: April 23, 2014, 05:08:00 PM »

Offline slinger

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and two sons, sports, hunting, fishing, and quitting.
« Reply #211 on: April 23, 2014, 03:25:00 PM »
Big Nasty, I said some things to and about you the other day that I'm not proud of. I would like to put all That shit behind us. I quit with you today. If you need anything or need a number for support, send me a message.
We are what we repeatedly do. ~ Aristotle

Quit or get off the pot, Sally. ~ Diesel2112

The way I see it, you can either post roll daily or fuck off. ~ jost2brown

Bam! Right in the ass! ~ MonsterEMT

Quit Date: 3/4/14
HOF Date: 6/11/14
2nd Floor: 9/19/14
HOF Speech

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #210 on: April 23, 2014, 01:45:00 PM »
BUT A CHAIR SHOT TO THE DOME, WILL MAKE YOU INSTANT ASTRONOMERS.......COUNTING STARS
TIFFS 9.125
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #209 on: April 23, 2014, 12:08:00 PM »
I too will quit with you today. Words were said and some taken out of context due to the heat of the moment. I apologize for any misunderstandings. Keep on quitting.

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #208 on: April 23, 2014, 11:25:00 AM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
I quit with you today WCW, even if I am a CZW kinda guy.
I HAVE WORKED WITH THEM A FEW TIMES CZW IS OK FOR INDEPENDENDENT PROMOTION

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #207 on: April 23, 2014, 11:17:00 AM »
quit on big boy
Boy I sure could use a beer right about now!

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #206 on: April 23, 2014, 11:06:00 AM »
I quit with you today WCW, even if I am a CZW kinda guy.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #205 on: April 23, 2014, 11:03:00 AM »
day 17 I Quit Like Fuck today