Author Topic: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME  (Read 13528 times)

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« Reply #234 on: April 24, 2014, 03:48:00 PM »
Quote from: jlud007
Quote from: pbrain04
Quote from: Raider
Quote from: MN_Ben
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: WCWBigNasty
on a different note, if you are a fan of lizard lick towing, i will be on the show starting the end of may into june, just fyi. already shot 3 episodeds and shooting continues next week, trutv is the network, check it out.
I have a feeling the ratings will go thru the roof. I have to say WCW your thread has been entertaining to watch from the sidelines. I am too big of a chickenshit to have gotten involved in it though. I'm gonna watch the show though just to see what Moguls in for!
HA!
All that over a weekend of missed roll. Damn dude, I hope you never cave.
If BigNasty was to cave the site would actually blow up
If your down in NC shooting for Lizard Lick hit me up and we'll grab a beer sometime brother.
im in the raleigh area, and i cant cave now even if i wanted too, the shit storm that would kick off, noooo im choosing to stay quit.

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #233 on: April 24, 2014, 03:09:00 PM »
Quote from: pbrain04
on a different note, if you are a fan of lizard lick towing, i will be on the show starting the end of may into june, just fyi. already shot 3 episodeds and shooting continues next week, trutv is the network, check it out.
I have a feeling the ratings will go thru the roof. I have to say WCW your thread has been entertaining to watch from the sidelines. I am too big of a chickenshit to have gotten involved in it though. I'm gonna watch the show though just to see what Moguls in for!
HA!
If your down in NC shooting for Lizard Lick hit me up and we'll grab a beer sometime brother.

Offline pbrain04

• Quitter
« Reply #232 on: April 24, 2014, 02:57:00 PM »
HA!

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #231 on: April 24, 2014, 01:48:00 PM »
HA!

Offline MN_Ben

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
« Reply #230 on: April 24, 2014, 01:38:00 PM »
HA!

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #229 on: April 24, 2014, 12:57:00 PM »

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #228 on: April 24, 2014, 12:21:00 PM »

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #227 on: April 24, 2014, 11:45:00 AM »
Cool. Big Nasty and I are quit for today, but only Big Nasty can strangle you with a cordless phone.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #226 on: April 24, 2014, 10:58:00 AM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: Diesel2112
I hope you will continue to beat up pussy?
Yes, they are know as Wolverine's where he is from. More importantly, can I start up the Chuck Norris jokes again Nasty? I quit with you today bro.
i love the chuck norris jokes man, funny as shit

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #225 on: April 24, 2014, 10:57:00 AM »
diesel thats what i do brother

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
« Reply #224 on: April 24, 2014, 08:33:00 AM »
Yes, they are know as Wolverine's where he is from. More importantly, can I start up the Chuck Norris jokes again Nasty? I quit with you today bro.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline yemtig

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Camping.. You name it.. Somewhere out in the woods
« Reply #223 on: April 23, 2014, 10:48:00 PM »
QLF with you big nasty....

E&C's Dad

« Reply #222 on: April 23, 2014, 09:28:00 PM »
This is good shot right here. I respect a man who can dish it out and take it. Quit with you all day big nasty.

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
« Reply #221 on: April 23, 2014, 09:27:00 PM »
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Roamcountry

• Quit Pro
« Reply #220 on: April 23, 2014, 07:44:00 PM »
About time the 'party2' started and the 'band' started playin!