Author Topic: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME  (Read 18360 times)

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« Reply #114 on: April 17, 2014, 02:58:00 PM »
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: WCWBigNasty
DAY 11 AND STILL GOING STRONG, QUICK STORY..SUNDAY I WAS CLEANING OUT MY RIDE, YOU KNOW GETTING RID OF ANY SIGN OF DIPPING SUCH AS STRAGGLING SPIT BOTTLE HIDDEN UNDER THE SEAT, A ROUGE CAN THE FELL IN THE SEAT ETC. SO I CAME ACROSS A FULL CAN. I OPENED THE CAN IT WAS STILL FRESH, I QUICKLY PUT THE LID BACK ON, AND I WAS LIKE HUM MAYBE ONE DIP WONT HURT.....I OPENED THE CAN BACK UP AND I SMELLED IT, I WAS LIKE FUCK THAT SMELLS LIKE STRAIGHT HELL, I COULDNT BELIEVE I PUT THIS SHIT IN MY MOUTH, I CANT BELIEVE I KISSED MY SON WITH THIS IN MY MOUTH, I FELT BOTH EMPOWERED THAT I WAS BEATING THIS THING AND ASHAMED AT THE SAME TIME, THAT SOMETHING SO FUCKING NASTY HAD A CONTROLL OVER ME FOR SO LONG. NOT ANYMORE. DAY 11 STILL NIC FREE, AND AS FOR THAT CAN IT BECAME WORM FOOD.
Glad you had the stones to trash that crap!
Good job on being strong enough to get rid of that and not do anything stupid. Its funny how strong the smell of dip is to me now. I can smell it from across the room whenever someone is packing. I didn't know it was so offensive when I was doing it. I'm so glad those days are OVER.

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #113 on: April 17, 2014, 01:22:00 PM »
DAY 11 AND STILL GOING STRONG, QUICK STORY..SUNDAY I WAS CLEANING OUT MY RIDE, YOU KNOW GETTING RID OF ANY SIGN OF DIPPING SUCH AS STRAGGLING SPIT BOTTLE HIDDEN UNDER THE SEAT, A ROUGE CAN THE FELL IN THE SEAT ETC. SO I CAME ACROSS A FULL CAN. I OPENED THE CAN IT WAS STILL FRESH, I QUICKLY PUT THE LID BACK ON, AND I WAS LIKE HUM MAYBE ONE DIP WONT HURT.....I OPENED THE CAN BACK UP AND I SMELLED IT, I WAS LIKE FUCK THAT SMELLS LIKE STRAIGHT HELL, I COULDNT BELIEVE I PUT THIS SHIT IN MY MOUTH, I CANT BELIEVE I KISSED MY SON WITH THIS IN MY MOUTH, I FELT BOTH EMPOWERED THAT I WAS BEATING THIS THING AND ASHAMED AT THE SAME TIME, THAT SOMETHING SO FUCKING NASTY HAD A CONTROLL OVER ME FOR SO LONG. NOT ANYMORE. DAY 11 STILL NIC FREE, AND AS FOR THAT CAN IT BECAME WORM FOOD.
Glad you had the stones to trash that crap!
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #112 on: April 17, 2014, 01:10:00 PM »
I quit with you today Big Nasty. Tomorrow we will quit AND cut a knife with butter!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #111 on: April 17, 2014, 12:13:00 PM »

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2014, 10:58:00 AM »
DAY 10, I CHOOSE TO QUIT TODAY. NIC FREE FOR LIFE

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2014, 11:53:00 AM »
DAY 9 AND FEELING FINE, DOING THIS THING ODAAT. I CHOOSE TO QUIT TODAY

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2014, 08:48:00 AM »
I quit with WCW today. WCW is going to the Virgin Islands today, and when he leaves, they will just be known as The Islands...........
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2014, 05:37:00 PM »
day 7 and day 8 both quit, both nic free, with the weekend even, stay quit and you too can be a champion of quit.
You been posting roll with July 2014?
are you asking, i posted via facebook as well as the blog both days
Glad to hear it.
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2014, 05:35:00 PM »
day 7 and day 8 both quit, both nic free, with the weekend even, stay quit and you too can be a champion of quit.
are you asking, i posted via facebook as well as the blog both days

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2014, 05:22:00 PM »
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2014, 03:46:00 PM »

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2014, 01:09:00 AM »
Quote from: wastepanel
Day 6 mutha Fackos.   Still as easy as day 1-5.  Stay quit my friends.
Sweet.

What's your plan today?
Plan? Please, WP, this bad ass quitter doesn't need a plan. He just does! All you have to do to stop dipping is stop dipping, right? Don't need any outside connections/support or any of that namby-pamby bullshit. Just walk away from the can and you're cured! I'm surprised with your eons of quit that you didn't know this. Let's change KTC to 'I wanna be like WCWBigNasty'. This guy can wave a magic wand and solve all our problems. He put the I in quit.
I'm hoping that roll is involved at the very least...
Well damn son I am flattered that you speak so highly of me like that. I'm like Ricky Bobby man every morning when I wake I piss excellence. Your a true master of words slug.go. day 6 in the books working day 7 now I quit today.

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2014, 10:19:00 PM »
Day 6 mutha Fackos.   Still as easy as day 1-5.  Stay quit my friends.
Sweet.

What's your plan today?
Plan? Please, WP, this bad ass quitter doesn't need a plan. He just does! All you have to do to stop dipping is stop dipping, right? Don't need any outside connections/support or any of that namby-pamby bullshit. Just walk away from the can and you're cured! I'm surprised with your eons of quit that you didn't know this. Let's change KTC to 'I wanna be like WCWBigNasty'. This guy can wave a magic wand and solve all our problems. He put the I in quit.
I'm hoping that roll is involved at the very least...
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2014, 09:19:00 PM »
Day 6 mutha Fackos.  Still as easy as day 1-5.  Stay quit my friends.
Sweet.

What's your plan today?
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2014, 02:18:00 PM »
Day 6 mutha Fackos. Still as easy as day 1-5. Stay quit my friends.
Sweet.

What's your plan today?
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021