Author Topic: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME  (Read 18363 times)

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2014, 03:22:00 PM »
Quote from: Minny
Quote from: ExNuke
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: WCWBigNasty
Quote from: jayd41
FIRST OFF I DO NOT DRINK, AND THE WEEKEND IS JUST 2 MORE DAYS IN THE WEEK.  IM DOING THIS ODAAT RIGHT.  SO IM DAY 5 QUIT TODAY AND I WILL MAKE A PROMISE TOO QUIT TOMORROW AS WELL AS SUNDAY, AND KEEP IT PUSHING
yeah i figured...cause its a sin to drink right? in the words of Robin Williams..."You're more in need of a blow job than any white man i've ever met"....

Every heard of live for today but plan for tomorrow...that's all slug was saying...but you got this big boy...you are on a support site but don't want to hear any support... 'bang head'

Now i'm going to go pop a top because i can and i want too...please don't pray for me...
JAYD41 YOU MIGHT JUST BE STARTING TO PISS ME OFF, I DONT NEED TO JUSTIFY TO YOU WHY I DONT DRINK, OR WHY I DONT SMOKE WEED ANYMORE, OR WHY I DONT POP PILLS ANY MORE. IF YOU DO, PRESS ON, POP AWAY, YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME BROTHER, OR THE LIFESTYLE I LED. SO LETS JUST SAY FUCK YOU, I WONT EVER REACH OUT TO YOU, AND YOU KINDLY REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS THREAD
Is big nasty now the big show? Same guy just old nickname? Paul wight?

If you are him I will not fuck with you. I don't want a choke slam!!
http://youtu.be/AbYMCmbB5-4
Yeah, Grizz, big nasty=big show. Then there's this guy, WCWBigNasty, who just doesn't seem to realize what a support site is for. It's for support, not for making enemies and alienating yourself. If he keeps up this torrid pace, he could become the most egregious, ostracized clown on KTC.
He is even outpacing "Snowflake" in May, hell people like Snowflake now...
'Popcorn'
what can i say bitches i am a superstar. you all keep on talking about me, keeps fanning my star flame. you can ban, me, do what ever you like, with this site or without this site im still dip free. BIATCHES.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2014, 03:20:00 PM »
Best thread ever, since on this board you can say douchenozzle and not get banned. I'm guessing WCW (really? that leauge has been dead for 10+ years, get hip and go CZW) is NIC raging in his grandma's basement before he has to do the chore with the gloves and Ben-Gay.

I could be wrong.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2014, 03:17:00 PM »
Quote from: ExNuke
FIRST OFF I DO NOT DRINK, AND THE WEEKEND IS JUST 2 MORE DAYS IN THE WEEK.  IM DOING THIS ODAAT RIGHT.  SO IM DAY 5 QUIT TODAY AND I WILL MAKE A PROMISE TOO QUIT TOMORROW AS WELL AS SUNDAY, AND KEEP IT PUSHING
yeah i figured...cause its a sin to drink right? in the words of Robin Williams..."You're more in need of a blow job than any white man i've ever met"....

Every heard of live for today but plan for tomorrow...that's all slug was saying...but you got this big boy...you are on a support site but don't want to hear any support... 'bang head'

Now i'm going to go pop a top because i can and i want too...please don't pray for me...
JAYD41 YOU MIGHT JUST BE STARTING TO PISS ME OFF, I DONT NEED TO JUSTIFY TO YOU WHY I DONT DRINK, OR WHY I DONT SMOKE WEED ANYMORE, OR WHY I DONT POP PILLS ANY MORE. IF YOU DO, PRESS ON, POP AWAY, YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME BROTHER, OR THE LIFESTYLE I LED. SO LETS JUST SAY FUCK YOU, I WONT EVER REACH OUT TO YOU, AND YOU KINDLY REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS THREAD

Yeah, Grizz, big nasty=big show. Then there's this guy, WCWBigNasty, who just doesn't seem to realize what a support site is for. It's for support, not for making enemies and alienating yourself. If he keeps up this torrid pace, he could become the most egregious, ostracized clown on KTC.
'Popcorn'
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline ExNuke

• Quitter
  • By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
  • Quit Date: January 18, 2018
  • Likes Given: 29
« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2014, 03:08:00 PM »

- ExNuke (aka TJ Highwood)
Proud Member of Apr18: Kings & Queen of Quit
Quit Date: January 18th, 2018
HOF: April 27th, 2018 | HOF Speech
Floor: 10

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2014, 03:06:00 PM »

Quit since 1/23/14

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2014, 02:03:00 PM »

Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2014, 02:00:00 PM »

Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2014, 01:36:00 PM »

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2014, 01:26:00 PM »
FIRST OFF I DO NOT DRINK, AND THE WEEKEND IS JUST 2 MORE DAYS IN THE WEEK. IM DOING THIS ODAAT RIGHT. SO IM DAY 5 QUIT TODAY AND I WILL MAKE A PROMISE TOO QUIT TOMORROW AS WELL AS SUNDAY, AND KEEP IT PUSHING

Boy I sure could use a beer right about now!

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2014, 01:20:00 PM »
FIRST OFF I DO NOT DRINK, AND THE WEEKEND IS JUST 2 MORE DAYS IN THE WEEK. IM DOING THIS ODAAT RIGHT. SO IM DAY 5 QUIT TODAY AND I WILL MAKE A PROMISE TOO QUIT TOMORROW AS WELL AS SUNDAY, AND KEEP IT PUSHING

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2014, 01:09:00 PM »
look i am gonna hang around here for a little while, cuz i like you guys, i get a kick out of the responses.  you guys quit on, as i am continuing with my quit daily as well.  all bullshit aside this is my post, and if you dont agree, kill yourself, if you dont like what i post again kill yourself, if you have a problem with me, once again FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.  bottom line im still quit 5 days, not just dip free, NIC free.  Im a Boss
wow....this from the same guy that talked about praying to God and all that horseshit...you know what go fuck yourself...you are a hypocrite and a walking example of why me and religion don't work...all you people that talk about praying to God and and your salvation are the ones out there fucking your neighbor's wife. I don't believe you are doing this solo...i don't believe a word you say. I bet you got a damn patch on your arm and some NRT gum in your mouth right now...you are not real...i'm done wasting my time with someone that isn't real. i hope you don't stick around...you are a poison to this site and really to humanity itself.
WOW NIC RAGE MUCH....IM REAL, NO TROLL, I QUIT ON 4-7-14 COLD TURKEY. NO PATCH, NO NIC GUM, MAYBE SOME WRIGGLYS SPEARMINT. I TYPE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE MY CPU AT WORK STAYS IN ALL CAPS FOR THE PROGRAMS I USE, NOT YELLING, BECAUSE IM NOT RAGING.
You really are a :scowick: aren't you? It must be awesome to be you! Just don't tell us to kill ourselves. Pretty pointless and ridiculous thing to post. Word of advice; be careful over the weekend and have a plan, alcohol has been the downfall of countless quits. Since you seemed to have burned several bridges in your five days here, do you have anyone's phone number in case you need it over the weekend? Do you have anyone you can text in an emergency, such as posting roll when not physically able to? Do you exchange PM's with anyone who will hold you accountable if you don't post roll?
Since this quit has been so easy for you, might make caving even easier because you are uniquely wired and can quit whenever you like. Be on your guard, you may get sucker punched soon.
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2014, 01:05:00 PM »
look i am gonna hang around here for a little while, cuz i like you guys, i get a kick out of the responses.  you guys quit on, as i am continuing with my quit daily as well.  all bullshit aside this is my post, and if you dont agree, kill yourself, if you dont like what i post again kill yourself, if you have a problem with me, once again FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.  bottom line im still quit 5 days, not just dip free, NIC free.  Im a Boss
wow....this from the same guy that talked about praying to God and all that horseshit...you know what go fuck yourself...you are a hypocrite and a walking example of why me and religion don't work...all you people that talk about praying to God and and your salvation are the ones out there fucking your neighbor's wife. I don't believe you are doing this solo...i don't believe a word you say. I bet you got a damn patch on your arm and some NRT gum in your mouth right now...you are not real...i'm done wasting my time with someone that isn't real. i hope you don't stick around...you are a poison to this site and really to humanity itself.
WOW NIC RAGE MUCH....IM REAL, NO TROLL, I QUIT ON 4-7-14 COLD TURKEY. NO PATCH, NO NIC GUM, MAYBE SOME WRIGGLYS SPEARMINT. I TYPE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE MY CPU AT WORK STAYS IN ALL CAPS FOR THE PROGRAMS I USE, NOT YELLING, BECAUSE IM NOT RAGING.
Ludicrous Begonia
Boy I sure could use a beer right about now!

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2014, 12:56:00 PM »

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2014, 12:29:00 PM »
look i am gonna hang around here for a little while, cuz i like you guys, i get a kick out of the responses. you guys quit on, as i am continuing with my quit daily as well. all bullshit aside this is my post, and if you dont agree, kill yourself, if you dont like what i post again kill yourself, if you have a problem with me, once again FUCKING KILL YOURSELF. bottom line im still quit 5 days, not just dip free, NIC free. Im a Boss
Tis good to stick around, cause it is the information that you will obtain that will help you in this battle.

believe me, 25 years you have used nicotine to poison you body, and probably all of the memories that you can recall have this poison next to you...

well that is where the downfall is, as underneath you will remember and see it as good times in the past.....but its a lie.

Have seen it too many times in the last almost 2 years. Someone comes in with high energy, flying away, cursing out those who are reaching out....and they fade away going back to fingering the round metal mistress.

Wise up and really look at what is being said. You got what it takes (as we all did), but you need to understand what is going on.....here is a hint:

Brotherhood + Accountability = Success....

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2014, 12:24:00 PM »
BigNasty,
Understandably you are a bit defensive because things are being said or exchanged. I do however, want to point out that your words do say that you are experiencing some of the symptoms of quitting tobacco or tobacco cessation. That is anger. Granted you are all having fun with correcting grammar, yelling in all caps, and taking shots. Just remember that what ultimately matters is that you quit, stay quit and post roll.

Take the good, leave the bad. Just remember that no matter any differences the common thread that all of us have is addiction. It has mindfucked us all for so long that at times we confuse black or white.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13