Author Topic: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME  (Read 13253 times)

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: DAY 3 AND FEEL AWESOME
« Reply #339 on: May 22, 2014, 08:38:00 PM »
Quote from: E&C's
Quote from: WCWBigNasty
Quote from: jlud007
Quote from: traumagnet
Quote from: mule
Quote from: Lipizzaner
Quote from: Thumblewort
He did Lipi, what is your issue?
Oh, he posted roll today? Big fucking deal.
YOUR issue should be that he didn't post roll the 4 days before that.
But you just keep slurping up whatever he contributes.
I have talked to BigNasty, and think he is a good dude, but supporting his quit should mean more to you than making dumb Chuck Norris jokes and acting like he is pulling his weight.
Hold him accountable for going MIA.
Ole mule just sprouted a big old quit woody......

cornerstone block el numero uno......

Accountability.

Always remember one thing.....the biggest quit killer we all deal with is complacency.......as addicts...and yes, that is exactly what we are.....

we ain't ever gonna be "fixed" nor "cured".

as soon as you forget that....you are doomed.

Post roll every single day.....it is the best 30 second investment you can make in your quit, yourselves and your brothers.

well done gents.....hear them big nasty.....they got your back bro
Ya whats up with that WCW not glamorous enough for you to be quit everyday with your group. Just like to show up when you feel like it. You are on a slippery slope you are not cured you never will be. You group is reaching out to you to hold you accountable and it appears that you are dissing them. Hmm not there for them it appears that you are here for yourself. More to quitting than driving up big thread numbers and controversy it takes guts to stay to the grind.

Where are you at July 14 only one guy out of your group appears to want to hold this guy accountable.

Lippi in WCW's thread disapproves I don't care for the care free posting I am in July 13 but no responses from July 14 accept one
'B.S.' :scowick:
Hold this guy accountable July '14, no one is above roll call.
HOLD YOUR NUTS ACCOUNTABLE, JABRONI, NO ONE HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE UNLESS I LET THEM, YOUR IN THE WRONG THREAD
Guessing if I asked you if your poor attitude had anything to do with your present situation (yeah I saw your go fund me even donated) you would say no. You are not fooling anyone dude. I hope you stay quit but you got way more issues than that.
OH SO YOU WANT TO GET IN MY PERSONL BUSINESS DO YOU.
It ain't personal when you put it on the internet. Do you know how many dudes here want to help you. But you won't let us. You are a bully and I don't like it!
FUCK YOU BITCH, YOU WANNA PULL MY PERSONAL LIFE INTO THIS WEBSITE, THATS FUCKED UP
Proving my point. Its all related nasty. This is QSXtreme we speak truth...do not like it hit the bucks.
Guys guys guys, he probably missed 4 days straight due to a wrestling tour. I mean, if You had a gym with 14 maybe even 15 screaming fans, wouldn't you disappear as well? There is like 60-70 bucks to be made per show. So cut him a break. He is close to getting signed with another wrestling group that nobody has ever heard of. Plus.....He is cooler than you. And rules don't apply to him.
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

E&C's Dad

« Reply #338 on: May 22, 2014, 08:05:00 PM »
I have talked to BigNasty, and think he is a good dude, but supporting his quit should mean more to you than making dumb Chuck Norris jokes and acting like he is pulling his weight.

Accountability.

Always remember one thing.....the biggest quit killer we all deal with is complacency.......as addicts...and yes, that is exactly what we are.....

Post roll every single day.....it is the best 30 second investment you can make in your quit, yourselves and your brothers.

Ya whats up with that WCW not glamorous enough for you to be quit everyday with your group. Just like to show up when you feel like it. You are on a slippery slope you are not cured you never will be. You group is reaching out to you to hold you accountable and it appears that you are dissing them. Hmm not there for them it appears that you are here for yourself. More to quitting than driving up big thread numbers and controversy it takes guts to stay to the grind.

Where are you at July 14 only one guy out of your group appears to want to hold this guy accountable.

Lippi in WCW's thread disapproves I don't care for the care free posting I am in July 13 but no responses from July 14 accept one
HOLD YOUR NUTS ACCOUNTABLE, JABRONI, NO ONE HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE UNLESS I LET THEM, YOUR IN THE WRONG THREAD
Guessing if I asked you if your poor attitude had anything to do with your present situation (yeah I saw your go fund me even donated) you would say no. You are not fooling anyone dude. I hope you stay quit but you got way more issues than that.
It ain't personal when you put it on the internet. Do you know how many dudes here want to help you. But you won't let us. You are a bully and I don't like it!
FUCK YOU BITCH, YOU WANNA PULL MY PERSONAL LIFE INTO THIS WEBSITE, THATS FUCKED UP
Proving my point. Its all related nasty. This is QSXtreme we speak truth...do not like it hit the bucks.

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #337 on: May 22, 2014, 08:04:00 PM »
Ok hold one minute my friend.

The backbone of this site is for holding one another accountable each day. It is what we do here as a brotherhood. It is what people agree to when they (and you) sign up here at KTC. Because without it, well I don't go there because I would not be in the position I am today as a better man being quit from the poison.

The biggest thing I can say right now, and knowing from what you have said in your posts for what you do as an occupation, and from what is happening in your life, is let these people here in.

Here we all fight the same fight against the baddest poison in the world. But I do not know what is going on in your mind as you continually fight those who are reaching their hand out to you. I did want to say maybe a little humility is needed, as I know for me I had to learn to open up to others and a lot of others probably have done the same.

So take a moment, separate who you are in your occupation from the person who you can be, let us all help one another to take it to the next level of being better people.

I will leave it at that for now. And based on past responses will get ready to have my teeth bashed in. Though in the long run really do not know what good will come of that for either one of us.

Be good, Be Strong, and Be that Quit Friend that we know you can be.

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-07
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #336 on: May 22, 2014, 08:01:00 PM »

Accountability.

E&C's Dad

« Reply #335 on: May 22, 2014, 08:00:00 PM »

Accountability.

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: FAMILY, PRO WRESTLING, COOKING AND BY THAT I MEAN MY FAMILY COMES FIRST, i AM A 14 YEAR VET OF PRO WRESTLING, AND I AM A CHEF. ANYTHING ELSE ASK ME
« Reply #334 on: May 22, 2014, 07:56:00 PM »

Accountability.

E&C's Dad

« Reply #333 on: May 22, 2014, 07:32:00 PM »

Accountability.

Offline WCWBigNasty

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #332 on: May 22, 2014, 07:25:00 PM »

Accountability.

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #331 on: May 22, 2014, 06:50:00 PM »

Accountability.

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #330 on: May 22, 2014, 11:31:00 AM »

Accountability.

Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline mule

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/03/2008
  • Interests: Georgia Bulldawgs, hunting, fishing, coaching sports for kids
« Reply #329 on: May 20, 2014, 01:32:00 PM »

Accountability.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #328 on: May 20, 2014, 01:11:00 PM »
No issues, I PM'ed you my cell number for texting purposes if you need to rage. Of course I had to PM my lover in Ohio to even get my number, because I am an idiot and do not know how to find it. I'm old and technologically slow. I quit with you today.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Lipizzaner

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #327 on: May 20, 2014, 01:06:00 PM »
You are right, and I have PM'ed him to see how I can help him post better.
Cool. and sorry for my chew rage today, feeling salty.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #326 on: May 20, 2014, 12:54:00 PM »
You are right, and I have PM'ed him to see how I can help him post better.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Lipizzaner

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #325 on: May 20, 2014, 12:47:00 PM »
I was happy to see him post today, I think he is a good dude as well. Sorry if that offended you.
Guess you missed what I said. Glad you are happy with 1 out of 5. If that works for your quit group you guys will have a lot of long term success.
You are the man! (Insert stupid Chuck Norris joke from your stash)