Re: Day 2
« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2014, 02:09:00 PM »
Quote from: Quit
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: pbrain04
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: Winter
Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you a strong, committed quit by involvement and dedication.  I want to thank everyone for there support and tough love. Hell i even want to thank the guys who where straight up ass holes.  I needed every bit of what I got.  To any new guys reading this, this site has SO MUCH to offer, and I suggest you, READ, REACH OUT, and POST ROLL EVERY DAMN DAY AND KEEP YOUR PROMISE.  Im quitting One Day At A Time and want to give a Special thanks to:
AppleJack
SandFleasGottaEat
Quit
Mike
Aredmo
Zak
Pbrain
ExNuke
Slug.go
WastePanel
Miles
CMark
Wes
Trauma

All you fine men have held me accountable not only by site, but by phone.
THANK YOU
Winter Green~~75~~ Ill see you girls in roll tomorrow :)
... And it's just that simple boys and girls.

Rock n roll Brandon...
I'm quit with you brother

Pb
W G is a badass quitter.
Proud to quit with you, WG!
Keep the focus WG, one day at a time we will do this together.
I think the kool aid hath been drunk

Offline Quit

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Quitting One Day At A Time
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2014, 09:57:00 PM »
Quote from: slug.go
Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you a strong, committed quit by involvement and dedication.  I want to thank everyone for there support and tough love. Hell i even want to thank the guys who where straight up ass holes.  I needed every bit of what I got.  To any new guys reading this, this site has SO MUCH to offer, and I suggest you, READ, REACH OUT, and POST ROLL EVERY DAMN DAY AND KEEP YOUR PROMISE.  Im quitting One Day At A Time and want to give a Special thanks to:
AppleJack
SandFleasGottaEat
Quit
Mike
Aredmo
Zak
Pbrain
ExNuke
Slug.go
WastePanel
Miles
CMark
Wes
Trauma

THANK YOU

Rock n roll Brandon...

Pb
W G is a badass quitter.
Keep the focus WG, one day at a time we will do this together.
I have been Quit for several years and I still wake up every morning and quit one day at a time.  I figure if it worked yesterday, it will work today.  Never ever get complacent in your quit!

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2014, 04:00:00 PM »
AppleJack
SandFleasGottaEat
Quit
Mike
Aredmo
Zak
Pbrain
ExNuke
Slug.go
WastePanel
Miles
CMark
Wes
Trauma

THANK YOU

Rock n roll Brandon...

Pb
W G is a badass quitter.
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2014, 03:55:00 PM »
AppleJack
SandFleasGottaEat
Quit
Mike
Aredmo
Zak
Pbrain
ExNuke
Slug.go
WastePanel
Miles
CMark
Wes
Trauma

THANK YOU

Rock n roll Brandon...

Pb
W G is a badass quitter.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline pbrain04

• Quitter
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2014, 03:38:00 PM »
AppleJack
SandFleasGottaEat
Quit
Mike
Aredmo
Zak
Pbrain
ExNuke
Slug.go
WastePanel
Miles
CMark
Wes
Trauma

THANK YOU

Rock n roll Brandon...

Pb

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2014, 03:32:00 PM »
Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you a strong, committed quit by involvement and dedication. I want to thank everyone for there support and tough love. Hell i even want to thank the guys who where straight up ass holes. I needed every bit of what I got. To any new guys reading this, this site has SO MUCH to offer, and I suggest you, READ, REACH OUT, and POST ROLL EVERY DAMN DAY AND KEEP YOUR PROMISE. Im quitting One Day At A Time and want to give a Special thanks to:
AppleJack
SandFleasGottaEat
Quit
Mike
Aredmo
Zak
Pbrain
ExNuke
Slug.go
WastePanel
Miles
CMark
Wes
Trauma

THANK YOU

Rock n roll Brandon...
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2014, 03:10:00 PM »
Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you a strong, committed quit by involvement and dedication. I want to thank everyone for there support and tough love. Hell i even want to thank the guys who where straight up ass holes. I needed every bit of what I got. To any new guys reading this, this site has SO MUCH to offer, and I suggest you, READ, REACH OUT, and POST ROLL EVERY DAMN DAY AND KEEP YOUR PROMISE. Im quitting One Day At A Time and want to give a Special thanks to:
AppleJack
SandFleasGottaEat
Quit
Mike
Aredmo
Zak
Pbrain
ExNuke
Slug.go
WastePanel
Miles
CMark
Wes
Trauma

THANK YOU
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2013, 11:49:00 AM »
Serial quitting is not acceptable.   There is a big difference between supporting a person in their quit and  helping a person make the right changes to actually succeed in their quit.  There is an old saying that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.  Here at KTC we don’t believe in insanity, we believe in results.   People need to make the appropriate changes so their quit will stick for a life time. 

With that said, Wintergreen, you know I support you and believe you will make the appropriate changes to make your quit stick.  It starts with digging deep and answering the questions from your heart. 

What happened?
Why did it happen?
What are you going to do differently this time?

Your responses from earlier to these questions do not show the appropriate change to make your quick stick this time.
I went 78 days,
I lost focus
My addiction got the best of me and Instead of reaching out to my text support group ( Rob , Zak, and Mike) I caved.

I broke my Promise to myself, family and fellow quitters.

I ain't got a good excuse or reason why I caved, except I have a bigger problem than I what I had  thought.
I want to quit and I'm starting over now.
Concentrate on the answer to question three, questions 1 and 2 get you thinking about the past, question 3 is the future, without an appropriate answer to that question youÂ’re playing with insanity.
What happened ?
I had a non fire at my house and had old friends and my brother in from Germany. We grilled out drank up a bunch of beer listened to music and when the night dwindled down a friend pulled out and packed his can. I didn't have a craving or anything I just told him to gimmy a pinch.

Ok that's was what happened, now for

How it happened?

I was drunk and made a decision to take a dip. I made the wrong choice.

What am I going to do different?

Before when I was posting roll and texting in my text group. It was more of a daily routine I let myself get into. I would just wake up put a number down and go on about my day. So I'm thinking I pretty much just started looking at it as a number. What I'm doing now is taking the time and actually putting meaning behind my posts and by doing that I will be more involved. I been talking to the old heads on chat and getting a few tips and tricks. And I am just going to "own my quit" this time. It's something I not only want to do but I have to do. Day 4
Now we are getting somewhere. I know that alcohol played a part in your last cave, what are we going to do differently there? Alcohol is the number one killer of quits, without making some change there you are going to be playing with fire.

Secondly, how are you going to use the tools on this site differently? Are you going to reach out next time (chat, text, etc...)?
Yep. Understood rob. I ain't been drinking much at all since my baby got here. and yes I am gona get a couple things going I got to talk to some guy in chat again I lost his name. I think it was gdog. Anyway he gave me a good idea that when I feel like caving, I can only cave after I get 3 quitters on this site to say its ok. And I think that will be helpful ,time consuming and take my mind off the nic
Nice. This is productive. Winter Green - I made many calls for support. Even after the HOF. You know what the answer will be when you make the call. You still have the freedom to choose after the call. My experience though. When I made the call, within a couple of minutes the crave retreated and a mistake was avoided. Some calls, we didn't even talk about the craving.

I would get a calm feeling and the crave just disappeared. It is a cool experience.
Watch the drink to keep your wits and make a call. You will love the experience.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2013, 10:36:00 AM »
Serial quitting is not acceptable.   There is a big difference between supporting a person in their quit and  helping a person make the right changes to actually succeed in their quit.  There is an old saying that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.  Here at KTC we don’t believe in insanity, we believe in results.   People need to make the appropriate changes so their quit will stick for a life time. 

With that said, Wintergreen, you know I support you and believe you will make the appropriate changes to make your quit stick.  It starts with digging deep and answering the questions from your heart. 

What happened?
Why did it happen?

Your responses from earlier to these questions do not show the appropriate change to make your quick stick this time.
I went 78 days,
I lost focus
My addiction got the best of me and Instead of reaching out to my text support group ( Rob , Zak, and Mike) I caved.

I ain't got a good excuse or reason why I caved, except I have a bigger problem than I what I had  thought.
Concentrate on the answer to question three, questions 1 and 2 get you thinking about the past, question 3 is the future, without an appropriate answer to that question youÂ’re playing with insanity.
What happened ?
I had a non fire at my house and had old friends and my brother in from Germany. We grilled out drank up a bunch of beer listened to music and when the night dwindled down a friend pulled out and packed his can. I didn't have a craving or anything I just told him to gimmy a pinch.

How it happened?

Before when I was posting roll and texting in my text group. It was more of a daily routine I let myself get into. I would just wake up put a number down and go on about my day. So I'm thinking I pretty much just started looking at it as a number. What I'm doing now is taking the time and actually putting meaning behind my posts and by doing that I will be more involved. I been talking to the old heads on chat and getting a few tips and tricks. And I am just going to "own my quit" this time. It's something I not only want to do but I have to do. Day 4
Now we are getting somewhere. I know that alcohol played a part in your last cave, what are we going to do differently there? Alcohol is the number one killer of quits, without making some change there you are going to be playing with fire.

Secondly, how are you going to use the tools on this site differently? Are you going to reach out next time (chat, text, etc...)?
Yep. Understood rob. I ain't been drinking much at all since my baby got here. and yes I am gona get a couple things going I got to talk to some guy in chat again I lost his name. I think it was gdog. Anyway he gave me a good idea that when I feel like caving, I can only cave after I get 3 quitters on this site to say its ok. And I think that will be helpful ,time consuming and take my mind off the nic
Quit~December - 2 - 2013

Offline Quit

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2013, 10:30:00 AM »
Serial quitting is not acceptable.  There is a big difference between supporting a person in their quit and  helping a person make the right changes to actually succeed in their quit.  There is an old saying that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.  Here at KTC we don’t believe in insanity, we believe in results.  People need to make the appropriate changes so their quit will stick for a life time. 

What happened?
Why did it happen?

I went 78 days,
I lost focus

What happened ?

How it happened?

I have been Quit for several years and I still wake up every morning and quit one day at a time.  I figure if it worked yesterday, it will work today.  Never ever get complacent in your quit!

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2013, 10:28:00 AM »
I'm really sick of seeing so much energy poured in to cavers that refuse yet another KTC rite by not answering the three questions honestly, spewing vitriol, and/or hiding behind a bunch of excuses. Cavers like this are going to happen again and again, we need to recognize it and move on instead of getting into pissing matches with the caver and his buddies.

There been far too many pissing matches lately and it is more than likely scaring off newbies; not because they are pussies, but because MOST people want nothing to do with a bunch of strangers arguing on a message board. So next time you want to reply to a caver that isn't interested in what KTC is all about, move on, help someone else, and let the thread die.
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2013, 10:23:00 AM »
Serial quitting is not acceptable. There is a big difference between supporting a person in their quit and helping a person make the right changes to actually succeed in their quit. There is an old saying that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Here at KTC we donÂ’t believe in insanity, we believe in results. People need to make the appropriate changes so their quit will stick for a life time.

With that said, Wintergreen, you know I support you and believe you will make the appropriate changes to make your quit stick. It starts with digging deep and answering the questions from your heart.

What happened?
Why did it happen?

I went 78 days,
I lost focus

What happened ?

How it happened?

Quit~December - 2 - 2013

Offline Quit

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2013, 10:11:00 AM »
Serial quitting is not acceptable. There is a big difference between supporting a person in their quit and helping a person make the right changes to actually succeed in their quit. There is an old saying that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Here at KTC we donÂ’t believe in insanity, we believe in results. People need to make the appropriate changes so their quit will stick for a life time.

With that said, Wintergreen, you know I support you and believe you will make the appropriate changes to make your quit stick. It starts with digging deep and answering the questions from your heart.

What happened?
Why did it happen?

I went 78 days,
I lost focus

Offline Coach Steve

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Being quit. Staying quit. Pretty much just quitting like fuck.
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2013, 09:24:00 AM »
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: Zak3188
Quote from: dabean22
Quote from: razd611

Day 3
Thats a step in the right direction
Thank u for quitting the bitching ad showing some support even though u might not trust him this is what I've been trying to make others realize this is what Wintergreen needs!
Zac, I'm so fucking glad that you know what he needs. Teach us all you all knowing master of cave, I mean master of quit. You have brought help to hundreds of quitters over the years, oh wait, you didn't. Lets all listen to the cave whisperer "Zac". He knows how it's done.
Winter hasn't shown the ability to grow a pair and you can't quit for the long haul if you can't even own up to your own faults and properly answer the 3 questions.
Ya know bean everyone is different and everyone responds differently to different things bashing someone and ripping them down works for some people like myself! Others it makes things worse then what it was before the problem started! But again u r only here for yourself and tue. Your back and everyone u don't thinkis good enough for U and your little group! But keep raging "brother" I can take it
Would you two roshambo this out in your own damned intros or just learn to put the fucking drama aside?
'nutkick'
Make Your Decision

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2013, 09:20:00 AM »
Quote from: dabean22
Quote from: razd611

Day 3
Thats a step in the right direction
Thank u for quitting the bitching ad showing some support even though u might not trust him this is what I've been trying to make others realize this is what Wintergreen needs!
Zac, I'm so fucking glad that you know what he needs. Teach us all you all knowing master of cave, I mean master of quit. You have brought help to hundreds of quitters over the years, oh wait, you didn't. Lets all listen to the cave whisperer "Zac". He knows how it's done.
Winter hasn't shown the ability to grow a pair and you can't quit for the long haul if you can't even own up to your own faults and properly answer the 3 questions.
Ya know bean everyone is different and everyone responds differently to different things bashing someone and ripping them down works for some people like myself! Others it makes things worse then what it was before the problem started! But again u r only here for yourself and tue. Your back and everyone u don't thinkis good enough for U and your little group! But keep raging "brother" I can take it
Would you two roshambo this out in your own damned intros or just learn to put the fucking drama aside?
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13