Author Topic: Quitter  (Read 9280 times)

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Quitter
« Reply #180 on: October 19, 2013, 09:42:00 PM »
Nice job Minny you have pulled thru difficult times keep vigilant proud of u Minny enjoy your evening
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #179 on: October 19, 2013, 07:01:00 PM »
Quote from: ParadigmDawg
Congrats Brother!!!!!
Proud if you minny. Followed you from the beginning. You've come a long way! Life gets even better !!!

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #178 on: October 19, 2013, 06:59:00 PM »
Congrats Brother!!!!!
Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #177 on: October 19, 2013, 04:32:00 PM »
Congrats on 100 days of freedom brother! Proud to be quit with you today!
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #176 on: August 20, 2013, 04:00:00 PM »
Quote from: B-loMatt
Quote from: CaliforniaSlim
Quote from: FIGHTIN-IGNORANCE
Quote from: Minny
Dear badass quitter and empathizing supporters,

Thank you for the PMs, roll call nods, texts, intros posts, and for telling me like it is. There are so many solid people on here. You all rock.

My quit is as strong as ever and I don't see it happening without you all.

I humbly quit with you today.

Minny

Newbies: Stress is not an excuse to cave. Any stress you are feeling can be trumped by dozens of KTC quitters. Alcohol isn't a reason to cave. Thousands of KTC quitters know to either abstain or control it whilst protecting their quit. No special situation is a reason to cave.

There's only one explanation for caving: choosing to cave.

So, next time you think about rationalizing that tobacco fix, think about the guys who are struggling to get by, the guys that just read a Dear John letter, the guys that are in a custody battle, the guys that are bracing for or just attended a funeral, and on and on.

Screaming kids? Mortgage payment? Fighting with the wife? Family member is sick? Drunk with your buddies?

Welcome to LIFE.  There are no special butterflies (Scowick).
That's right..no special butterflies! So glad you are a DUCK! Accepting there is no excuse for using and remembering 1 problem + Nic= 2 problems makes resisting easier. You realize, the weed is always full of turtle droppings. haha

Quit with you Minny!

QUACK! QUACK!
Minny, You got your quit in great shape and that is inspiring. You took a lot of heat, owned it, and came out swinging this final round. I see others flying off to hide int the garden of special butterflies under the same heat.
Proud of you and it is great to be quit with you today.
Great stuff, true stuff! Proud of you Minny. Took your lumps and then made your own decision, and now you are killing it! Gonna be telling newbs to read your intro thread for sure.
I agree with these guys up ^^^^^^. You are a guy that is locked on this quit thing. You know what it takes to stay quit  you are executing your plan. I am seeing you get pretty active on the site  your knowledge helps quitters! Keep battling! Quit with you today brother!
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #175 on: August 20, 2013, 12:06:00 PM »
Quote from: CaliforniaSlim

Thank you for the PMs, roll call nods, texts, intros posts, and for telling me like it is. There are so many solid people on here. You all rock.

Minny

Newbies: Stress is not an excuse to cave. Any stress you are feeling can be trumped by dozens of KTC quitters. Alcohol isn't a reason to cave. Thousands of KTC quitters know to either abstain or control it whilst protecting their quit. No special situation is a reason to cave.

So, next time you think about rationalizing that tobacco fix, think about the guys who are struggling to get by, the guys that just read a Dear John letter, the guys that are in a custody battle, the guys that are bracing for or just attended a funeral, and on and on.

Screaming kids? Mortgage payment? Fighting with the wife? Family member is sick? Drunk with your buddies?

That's right..no special butterflies! So glad you are a DUCK! Accepting there is no excuse for using and remembering 1 problem + Nic= 2 problems makes resisting easier. You realize, the weed is always full of turtle droppings. haha

Quit with you Minny!

QUACK! QUACK!
Minny, You got your quit in great shape and that is inspiring. You took a lot of heat, owned it, and came out swinging this final round. I see others flying off to hide int the garden of special butterflies under the same heat.
Great stuff, true stuff! Proud of you Minny. Took your lumps and then made your own decision, and now you are killing it! Gonna be telling newbs to read your intro thread for sure.

Offline CaliforniaSlim

• Quitter
« Reply #174 on: August 19, 2013, 02:07:00 PM »

Minny

Quit with you Minny!

QUACK! QUACK!

Offline FIGHTIN-IGNORANCE

• Quitter
  • Interests: Studying the "Word", My Two Boys, Hunting, fishing, Softball, Roller Hockey, learning to play acoustic guitar,
« Reply #173 on: August 19, 2013, 11:37:00 AM »

Minny

Welcome to LIFE. There are no special butterflies (Scowick).

Quit with you Minny!

QUACK! QUACK!
Quit Date 6/26/2013
DUCK FIP'S FOR LIFE!!
'KICKIN THE CAN' All Day Long!
Complancency sucks,one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

Someone, somewhere out there is suffering through a more intense crave than me and that person is staying quit. As will I. -JoeMellow

The connection of a common problem is strong, but the connection of a common solution is even stronger.-gorilla1

When we think we can't quit... We can... Cause ducks fly together... When the craves are to much to handle... Us ducks fly together.... When you want to cave... You won't... Because ducks fly together. Per our Jpete328
Freedom Started 06/26/2013....Freedom continues because of my choice and accountability from MY FELLOW DUCKS! QUACK ! QUACK! Thank You!

Offline gorilla1

• Quitter
  • Interests: Not dipping. Always looking how to be a better father. Trees, gardening, writing.
« Reply #172 on: August 18, 2013, 09:43:00 PM »
THANK YOU Minny! My roll dog! Keeping it quit with the likes of you bud.

Peace.

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #171 on: August 18, 2013, 09:29:00 PM »

Minny

Welcome to LIFE. There are no special butterflies (Scowick).
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #170 on: August 07, 2013, 10:01:00 AM »
QUACK FOOKING QUACK QUITTER!
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
« Reply #169 on: August 07, 2013, 09:51:00 AM »
Quitters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #168 on: August 05, 2013, 10:33:00 PM »
No attaboys Minny since you don't want 'em. Keep it up then quitter. You have really done a 180 and gone hardcore bad ass in the last month, but just keep +1ing like you have been and you will be quit.

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #167 on: August 05, 2013, 09:57:00 PM »
Quote from: ParadigmDawg
Are you back from that trip to hell?
Thank you for asking. I really enjoyed myself at the bachelor party. I experienced high levels of anxiety before the trip but everything was fine (my quit was strong as hell). Please save your attaboys until I hit 1,000.

My quit resolve is all owed to the following:

-KTC
-Asking my KTC buddies for extra help (you know who you are)
-Involving my wife in my quit and telling her alllllll about KTC
-Telling anyone who would listen (including the 12 tobacco fiends on the trip) about my quit

Thank you for your support.

ODAAT
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
« Reply #166 on: August 05, 2013, 04:57:00 PM »
Are you back from that trip to hell?