Author Topic: No looking back  (Read 16162 times)

Offline copingwithoutcopen

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: No looking back
« Reply #180 on: October 28, 2014, 10:47:00 AM »
Quote from: CBird65
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: schaef418
Quote from: Bronc
First and foremost, FU! Secondly, congrats on the 12th floor Luby! Thanks for looking out for me and FU texts each morning. Nothing like an FU to get a brother fired up to quit every day. You're badass through and through. It means a lot to me that you stuck around so that guys like me get to benefit from your quit. It's an awesome example for all of us. FU!
Congrats on the 12th floor
Congrats Luby, truly badass!
Luby Luby say we gotta go now!
'oh yeah'
nice work, peepers!

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 688
« Reply #179 on: October 28, 2014, 10:19:00 AM »
First and foremost, FU! Secondly, congrats on the 12th floor Luby! Thanks for looking out for me and FU texts each morning. Nothing like an FU to get a brother fired up to quit every day. You're badass through and through. It means a lot to me that you stuck around so that guys like me get to benefit from your quit. It's an awesome example for all of us. FU!
Luby Luby say we gotta go now!
'oh yeah'
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #178 on: October 28, 2014, 10:03:00 AM »
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline schaef418

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #177 on: October 28, 2014, 09:19:00 AM »

Offline bronc

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: 3/14/14
  • Interests: Rodeo, Hunting, Raising my daughter, Cooking and entertaining
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #176 on: October 28, 2014, 08:49:00 AM »

Offline jbradley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #175 on: April 11, 2014, 01:00:00 AM »
Quote from: Diesel2112
Quote from: derk40
Quote from: Luby
I thought I'd feel like a million bucks today, and while I do feel great, mostly what I feel is humble gratitude. I have so much love for the KTC community, all my friends here and what this place has done.... I would never be quit 1,000 days any other way than what we have here. One day at a time, all damn day. I do plan on writing a speech for the Hall of Legends, probably gonna have to wait until I can wrap my mind around the fact I have actually qualified to do so.

I will say today, to all my quit brothers.

This is my promise to not chew today, or use the drug nicotine in any form. This promise is important to me because as much as I wish it were not true I need to make this promise everyday because even now without this promise I am vulnerable, I am addicted to chewing tobacco, I am one trip to the store, one can, one lip full of shame away from being the same sorry sack of shit I was 1,000 days ago, but not today motherfucker, not today.
Congrats on 1k. "But not today motherfucker, not today." That about says it all right there!
ATTA BOY LUBY!!! YOU DA MAN!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD QUIT!!!
Congrats, and thank you for showing us the way!

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #174 on: April 10, 2014, 10:24:00 PM »
Quote from: derk40
I thought I'd feel like a million bucks today, and while I do feel great, mostly what I feel is humble gratitude. I have so much love for the KTC community, all my friends here and what this place has done.... I would never be quit 1,000 days any other way than what we have here. One day at a time, all damn day. I do plan on writing a speech for the Hall of Legends, probably gonna have to wait until I can wrap my mind around the fact I have actually qualified to do so.

This is my promise to not chew today, or use the drug nicotine in any form. This promise is important to me because as much as I wish it were not true I need to make this promise everyday because even now without this promise I am vulnerable, I am addicted to chewing tobacco, I am one trip to the store, one can, one lip full of shame away from being the same sorry sack of shit I was 1,000 days ago, but not today motherfucker, not today.
Congrats on 1k. "But not today motherfucker, not today." That about says it all right there!
ATTA BOY LUBY!!! YOU DA MAN!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD QUIT!!!
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #173 on: April 10, 2014, 08:45:00 PM »

Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline luby

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #172 on: April 10, 2014, 07:40:00 PM »

Offline ERDVM

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Cold Beer, Warm Whiskey, Good Friends, Loose Women.
« Reply #171 on: April 10, 2014, 12:55:00 PM »
Quote from: traumagnet
Quote from: wastepanel
Quote from: jlud007
Quote from: T-Cell
Quote from: Coach
You have become quite a friend beyond being a fantastic support net for quitting.  You always seem to be there with a text or a PM when I need it most.  I quit with you each and every day and I am damn glad to have a guy like you helping guide me on this journey.

Congrats on 1,00 days, and thank you for still being here and helping others along their path too.
'BanDog' and one more 'BanDog' for my beloved Peepers
'Cheers' Congrats Luby! Nicely done!
Congrats Luby .... comma is a fine milestone!

I look forward to continuing to QLF ODAAT with you.
'boob' 'boob' 'boob' 'boob'

Brotha....

So fucking proud of you man!
Awesome man its a great milestone it is nice to see you posting all the groups you do even with a comma.
Congrats!
Much Love bro. Full frontal Ghey

Offline bronc

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: 3/14/14
  • Interests: Rodeo, Hunting, Raising my daughter, Cooking and entertaining
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #170 on: April 10, 2014, 12:28:00 PM »
Quote from: traumagnet
You have become quite a friend beyond being a fantastic support net for quitting.  You always seem to be there with a text or a PM when I need it most.  I quit with you each and every day and I am damn glad to have a guy like you helping guide me on this journey.

Congrats on 1,00 days, and thank you for still being here and helping others along their path too.

Brotha....

Awesome man its a great milestone it is nice to see you posting all the groups you do even with a comma.
Congrats!

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #169 on: April 10, 2014, 12:02:00 PM »

Brotha....

Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #168 on: April 10, 2014, 10:54:00 AM »

Brotha....

In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #167 on: April 10, 2014, 10:41:00 AM »

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
« Reply #166 on: April 10, 2014, 10:37:00 AM »

Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14