Author Topic: Lenten quitter  (Read 15326 times)

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: Lenten quitter
« Reply #169 on: November 05, 2014, 10:00:00 AM »
Quote from: Done4Me
Quote from: schaef418
Just read your intro. Awesome shit. Quit with you thumble!
Thumble is always awesome although I liked him better when he ended his posts with I quit with you instead of a link to some weird internet badness.
T-Wort is the Man! He quit for Lent and just kept on going!

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #168 on: November 04, 2014, 09:39:00 PM »
Quote from: schaef418
Thumble is always awesome although I liked him better when he ended his posts with I quit with you instead of a link to some weird internet badness.

Offline schaef418

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #167 on: November 04, 2014, 09:06:00 PM »

Offline Grady

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-23
« Reply #166 on: October 22, 2014, 09:49:00 AM »
Woot, thanks for all you do here at KTC especially welcoming the newbies. To all you potential quitters that are lurking and unsure of quitting, I promise you if you emulate this dude, you will quit and you will stay quit!

Offline Bignate76

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-18
« Reply #165 on: October 21, 2014, 09:09:00 AM »
Damn... a day late. Big congrats on the 200 man!

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #164 on: October 21, 2014, 08:24:00 AM »
Thank you all for the kind words and PM's yesterday, it truly made my day!

Before my intro vanishes off the front page, I want to issue a challenge to some folks. I am asking for someone who has roughly the same amount of posts as days quit to step up - just one time - and post on a new quitters intro. They may be a one or two day "stopper" - that happens. But it also may be your post of support that carries them over that Day 3 crave, and into Day 4.

I'm not asking for you to be their text buddy, I know some folks aren't into that. Just post up one time on a new intro - maybe you'll enjoy it! The first time I saw my name on a HoF roast as a key supporter changed my life for the positive. I told someone yesterday that I am not a very charitable man, but maybe there is something I can do to help another person in need. See y'all at 202.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #163 on: October 20, 2014, 10:17:00 PM »
Quote from: THansen2413
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: Steakbomb18
Quote from: jeeptruck
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: Krusty
Quote from: Dagranger
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: Smeds
It only makes sense that I would congratulate you on the 2nd floor on the "eve" of such. It feels a little ... off, which of course just feels right in this case! In all seriousness bro, proud as hell to call you a DD brother, and also of the job you do here at KTC. You carry the glint of quit in your eyes ... and you stare into the soul of newbies to make them feel it! At least ... I think that's the glint of quit. Why are you looking at me like that bro? Wait, what is that behind your back ... is that, is that a knife? Dude ... I was j .................................
Instead of 8meds, I'll call you compost, just like the time I made it to 200 days at dontkillahobo.org ....and to your beneficiaries, thanks!
Congrats thumb. Your work here is greatly appreciated.
Thumble, great accomplishment, for a great quitter. Keep doing what you do.
Congrats TWJ. 200 is killing it!
Congrats on 2nd floor, 'Wart! Keep it up, and please stop planting seeds of nightmares with your avatars... Quit on!
Halloween is almost here and gone, I'll put that Walmart family photo back up November 1st - or as soon as the warrant expires.

Thanks all!
thank god. congrats man! 'oh yeah'
No one can question this guy's determination. He quits LF every damn day and goes to great lengths to support newbies and vets. Best of the best right here.
What Steak said X2! Way to go TWart!
Man, is this place ever better since you came around. These guys above me here know it too. Thanks for all you give. Keep the quit alive!
It's all been said. Much respect, Thumble!
Congrats TW! There are certain quitters that come along and just plain "get it", I wish everyone would do that the first time and make this all easier.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline THansen2413

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2017-03-03
  • Interests: Vikings, Gophers, Wild. Enjoy running in the warm months.
« Reply #162 on: October 20, 2014, 09:51:00 PM »
Quote from: brettlees
It only makes sense that I would congratulate you on the 2nd floor on the "eve" of such. It feels a little ... off, which of course just feels right in this case! In all seriousness bro, proud as hell to call you a DD brother, and also of the job you do here at KTC. You carry the glint of quit in your eyes ... and you stare into the soul of newbies to make them feel it! At least ... I think that's the glint of quit. Why are you looking at me like that bro? Wait, what is that behind your back ... is that, is that a knife? Dude ... I was j .................................
Instead of 8meds, I'll call you compost, just like the time I made it to 200 days at dontkillahobo.org ....and to your beneficiaries, thanks!
Congrats on 2nd floor, 'Wart! Keep it up, and please stop planting seeds of nightmares with your avatars... Quit on!
Halloween is almost here and gone, I'll put that Walmart family photo back up November 1st - or as soon as the warrant expires.

Thanks all!
No one can question this guy's determination. He quits LF every damn day and goes to great lengths to support newbies and vets. Best of the best right here.
Man, is this place ever better since you came around. These guys above me here know it too. Thanks for all you give. Keep the quit alive!
It's all been said. Much respect, Thumble!
Quitters I've met in person : Keddy, boelker62, Big Brother Jack, baitbanjo, SirDerek, Chewie, Scowick65, theo3wood, mcarmo44, MonsterEMT, Bronc, dforbes, rocketman, Lance from SD, kdip, wastepanel, quitspit, basshaug, greenspidy, 30yrAddict, btdogboy, cmark, chrisTKE1982, Jeffro Dolfie, Clampy, carlh2o, JGlav, ReWire, Chewrouski_Philly, Sranger999, walterwhite, DWEIRICK, spit cup, FranPro, ericfluck

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #161 on: October 20, 2014, 04:02:00 PM »

Thanks all!
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #160 on: October 20, 2014, 03:34:00 PM »

Thanks all!

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #159 on: October 20, 2014, 02:02:00 PM »

Thanks all!
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline jeeptruck

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-23
« Reply #158 on: October 20, 2014, 10:26:00 AM »

Thanks all!
HOF Date 9/30/2014 in the October Titans group

so what my quit dates in September and im in the Ocotber HOF group? that makes me a SuliTan
"Youll never regret staying quit, youll always regret caving"- Nolaq
"That's like putting a bolt back into a machine without never seizing it.... Your just fucking the next guy. " - Jake_M
"Hipsters don't even know which end of the Hammer to hold" - Bronc

2nd Floor: Jan 8 2015

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #157 on: October 20, 2014, 10:09:00 AM »

Thanks all!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Krusty

• Quitter
« Reply #156 on: October 20, 2014, 10:07:00 AM »

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
« Reply #155 on: October 20, 2014, 09:12:00 AM »