Author Topic: lonely road ahead  (Read 31602 times)

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
Re: lonely road ahead
« Reply #129 on: July 15, 2015, 08:21:00 PM »
Thank you all for the support, this would not be possible without all my brothers and sisters on ktc! I owe you all an Hof speech but I just don't think I should do it until that day you all talk about you just know. I can say it's honestly getting better, much better!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline user29029

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #128 on: July 15, 2015, 03:08:00 PM »
Quote from: Siggy15
Quote from: corbin
Quote from: trigerhapy
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: Nolaq
Quote from: Rawls
Quote from: Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: Dagranger
Quote from: invader
Pab congrats on day 200! That's huge!
200! That is huge. Keep doing what you're doing here Pab. Just a role model quitter!
Huge congratulations. Dude there is a lot more upside. I promise! Please don't ever get any antibiotics for your QTD (quit transmitted disease). Lol. Celebrate today!
Nice job brother Pab! You are a badass quitter and probably didn't realize it. Continue on because it only gets better! Like W2W said, "...there is a lot more upside. I promise." Exactly true, every veteran quitter can back up that promise because it's true in every case. Continue to own your quit, it will never fail you! Quit on!!!
'oh yeah'
Respect you brother. CONGRATS on Second Floor!
Nice 200 Pab! It seems this journey wasn't so lonely after all?
nice work bud...the milestones just keep on coming
Congrats Brother, 2nd floor!
Pab, You know your doing it right when guys stand in line waiting to Congratulate you. Thanks again for all the support you give to the newbies and vets alike, it is what makes this site so successful. As always, proud to quit with you brother.
Congrats on 200 Pab. Thanks for all the support.
Pab, congratulations on 200, and thanks for hanging out in our drama-filled quit group. We can use your level head!

Offline Siggy15

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-03-16
« Reply #127 on: July 15, 2015, 01:59:00 PM »
Quote from: corbin
200! That is huge. Keep doing what you're doing here Pab. Just a role model quitter!
Huge congratulations. Dude there is a lot more upside. I promise! Please don't ever get any antibiotics for your QTD (quit transmitted disease). Lol. Celebrate today!
Nice job brother Pab! You are a badass quitter and probably didn't realize it. Continue on because it only gets better! Like W2W said, "...there is a lot more upside. I promise." Exactly true, every veteran quitter can back up that promise because it's true in every case. Continue to own your quit, it will never fail you! Quit on!!!
'oh yeah'
Pab, You know your doing it right when guys stand in line waiting to Congratulate you. Thanks again for all the support you give to the newbies and vets alike, it is what makes this site so successful. As always, proud to quit with you brother.
Congrats on 200 Pab. Thanks for all the support.

Offline Corbin

• Quitter
« Reply #126 on: July 15, 2015, 12:36:00 PM »
'oh yeah'

I'm done with chew

« Reply #125 on: July 15, 2015, 10:36:00 AM »
'worship'

Congrats on 200 bro. Thank you for everything you do. QLF with you just like every other day.

Offline trigerhapy

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/05/15
  • Interests: Quit for LIFE
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #124 on: July 15, 2015, 09:17:00 AM »
'oh yeah'

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #123 on: July 15, 2015, 09:02:00 AM »
'oh yeah'
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #122 on: July 15, 2015, 09:01:00 AM »
'oh yeah'
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
« Reply #121 on: July 15, 2015, 08:43:00 AM »
'oh yeah'
I believe.....

Offline Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Restoring my 220 year old house. I don't have any other interest because I no longer have time for such things.
« Reply #120 on: July 15, 2015, 08:24:00 AM »
'oh yeah'

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #119 on: July 15, 2015, 07:04:00 AM »

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #118 on: July 15, 2015, 06:26:00 AM »

Offline invader

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-03-12
  • Interests: Board games, antique bicycles, and doing my fair share to bankrupt the ghouls over at Copenhagen.
« Reply #117 on: July 15, 2015, 03:59:00 AM »

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #116 on: July 14, 2015, 08:21:00 AM »
I'm 46 and feel 64. Sitting on a lawn chair and watching boats go by is the new 46!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2015, 08:40:00 PM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: Raider
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: Raider
Keep up the work old man. Lol, I'm 50 too.
You are doing awesome.
Thanks big olé boy! Love helping others while helping myself!
Old guys rule!!!!
I rode an old guys bike (pedal) this weekend, gonna get me one, because my mountain bike from college (purchased in 1989) just plains hurts to ride.
Bike tech last weekend asked how old my Trek was, and I told him 26, and he said "no wonder he was having a hard time, the bike was older than him".

Keep doing what you do, old guys DO rule!
That's why 8 like you wort never know what you are gonna say! Thanks my friend but I'm only 51 in Aug. But when I was 30 I thought 40 was old. Now I'm 50 hell 70 is the new 40!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD