Author Topic: lonely road ahead  (Read 31604 times)

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: lonely road ahead
« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2015, 02:22:00 PM »
Quote from: Raider
Quote from: pab1964
Keep up the work old man. Lol, I'm 50 too.
You are doing awesome.
Thanks big olé boy! Love helping others while helping myself!
Old guys rule!!!!
I rode an old guys bike (pedal) this weekend, gonna get me one, because my mountain bike from college (purchased in 1989) just plains hurts to ride.
Bike tech last weekend asked how old my Trek was, and I told him 26, and he said "no wonder he was having a hard time, the bike was older than him".

Keep doing what you do, old guys DO rule!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2015, 02:06:00 PM »
You are doing awesome.
Old guys rule!!!!

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2015, 12:57:00 PM »
You are doing awesome.
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #111 on: July 12, 2015, 11:32:00 PM »
You are doing awesome.

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2015, 07:36:00 PM »
Quote from: Jerk11
Quote from: I'm
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: Steakbomb18
Quote from: Dagranger
Quote from: corbin
Quote from: worktowin
Pab- you are bad ass. Dude you are one of the great leaders on this site... Everywhere I look I see you spreading accountability pixie dust around. I bet that is the first time the word pixie has ever been used here!

You have layers of accountability all around, and just wanted to thank you for what you do.
I will have to second that motion. Thanks Pab.
Thanks Corbin you're a good man. And damn I appreciate your support EDD!
These guys are spot on. Leading consistently is very hard to do. And you do it well.
Agree with all above me. Pab is the definition of pure badassery and all newbies should be doing lines of that pixie dust he's spreading. The man is addicted to quitting! Hell yea.
x 2 from me, working the intros is master quitter material!
Pab does deserve these kudos. He religiously posts support and encouragement for many. Lead the way bro!
Bunch of badass quitters pat me on the back makes me that much stronger in my quit! All of you and this place is a God send. Thank you all and I will continue my quit journey with you all Odaat! God's will!
Pab you are a QUIT WARRIOR and total BADASS... for being an olé man..

'na na'

Proud to be Quit with you, sir.
Stud pup!

Newbies ALL should copy and paste the actions of Pab.
I believe.....

Offline Jerk11

• Quitter
« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2015, 01:32:00 PM »
Pab- you are bad ass. Dude you are one of the great leaders on this site... Everywhere I look I see you spreading accountability pixie dust around. I bet that is the first time the word pixie has ever been used here!

You have layers of accountability all around, and just wanted to thank you for what you do.
These guys are spot on. Leading consistently is very hard to do. And you do it well.
Agree with all above me. Pab is the definition of pure badassery and all newbies should be doing lines of that pixie dust he's spreading. The man is addicted to quitting! Hell yea.
Pab does deserve these kudos. He religiously posts support and encouragement for many. Lead the way bro!
Bunch of badass quitters pat me on the back makes me that much stronger in my quit! All of you and this place is a God send. Thank you all and I will continue my quit journey with you all Odaat! God's will!
Pab you are a QUIT WARRIOR and total BADASS... for being an olé man..

'na na'

Proud to be Quit with you, sir.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2015, 12:30:00 PM »

Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

I'm done with chew

« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2015, 10:31:00 AM »

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2015, 08:14:00 AM »

Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2015, 07:49:00 AM »

Certified Grade A Badass

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2015, 05:01:00 PM »

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #103 on: July 05, 2015, 01:13:00 PM »

Offline Corbin

• Quitter
« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2015, 12:14:00 PM »

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #101 on: July 05, 2015, 09:14:00 AM »

Wow thanks w2w! Just trying to give a little back of what I've gotten from guy's like yourself. Trying I guess to really show how thankful I am for finding this site. I believe it will add many years to my life and that's why I'm on here every damn day because I need people like you that give me the encouragement I need to do this, 38 years is a long time and I want some good year's left for the family! Thanks again I needed that.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #100 on: July 05, 2015, 01:51:00 AM »