Author Topic: lonely road ahead  (Read 31590 times)

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
Re: lonely road ahead
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2015, 02:01:00 PM »
Damn....just damn...make a tear come olé man's eye! Thank you all I'm 28 day's from a major milestone and could not have made it without you guy's! Makes me hold my head high and smile (without worrying about dip between my teeth) to know we can all defeat this bitch! ODAAT! EDD!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Jerk11

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2015, 11:35:00 AM »
Pab I think your Intro title, "lonely road ahead" is perfect. The irony of that! You know that was one of the biggest lies you believed before taking the plunge on KTC and recovering from this addiction. You ***aren't*** alone. You have so, so many people on this site that care about your wellbeing and would either reach out/kick ya in the pants if you needed it! Proud of you Pab!

Offline Turn212

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2019-01-16
  • Interests: My kids... 10 and 14. Sports.
« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2015, 11:27:00 AM »
Pabs thanks for making me stronger. Damn glad to be quit with u
"You gotta swing to get your name in the paper!"

Offline Jerk11

• Quitter
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2015, 11:54:00 AM »
Thanks for being a true leader for us April Apes, Pab. Quit on bro!

Offline Vguy

• Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Cowboy action and other shooting, outdoors, motorcycle trips, and reading.
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2015, 11:41:00 AM »
Keep kicking ass, Pab! We've all got your back!

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2015, 11:01:00 AM »
Quote from: pab1964
Day 71 Getting better, still have my day's! Guess what everyone has their day's with or without dip, see that's where people let olé nic bitch jump in and say man life was so much easier when you sucked on me! Full of shit! Guy's I know most of you are aware I'm in April and we have been through alot of bullshit lately in which I thought I had to put my 2 cents in, which I am ashamed of! This nicotine is one badass drug that still makes me frigging go off deep end! But I will tell you my will power on count of all brothers and sisters on this site is growing day by day and my quit is strong so as long as you all have my back and I keep my right mind I shall overtake this nasty whore Odaat! Thanks KTC!
Great job. Keep fighting. You are beating this thing like a true champ.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2015, 10:12:00 AM »
Day 71 Getting better, still have my day's! Guess what everyone has their day's with or without dip, see that's where people let olé nic bitch jump in and say man life was so much easier when you sucked on me! Full of shit! Guy's I know most of you are aware I'm in April and we have been through alot of bullshit lately in which I thought I had to put my 2 cents in, which I am ashamed of! This nicotine is one badass drug that still makes me frigging go off deep end! But I will tell you my will power on count of all brothers and sisters on this site is growing day by day and my quit is strong so as long as you all have my back and I keep my right mind I shall overtake this nasty whore Odaat! Thanks KTC!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline corwinkb

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-03-07
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2015, 11:34:00 PM »
Your not alone Pab. I'm 26 and have family milestones I haven't even gotten to yet. So take all of this and run with it. You can't teach old dogs new tricks but if you get that old dog in a pack and he will more than just hunt. Let us be your pack!
My Introduction Thread Click Here

My HOF Speech Click Here

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2015, 10:37:00 PM »
Dude once in a while a force of quit nature blows through these halls and inspires everyone. You are one of those forces. Thanks for all that you do!

You know how good you feel right now and how proud? You are not going to believe what is ahead. Greatness.

Keep up the great work!

Offline TLOC81

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-01-13
  • Interests: Quitting chewing tobacco for good
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2015, 02:15:00 AM »
Keep it rollin Pab! Great work in keeping the quit strong in the Apes and other members. 'Popcorn'
Tedx on addiction
Transcending addiction Tedx

Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it a thousand times. -Mark Twain

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2015, 11:15:00 PM »
Quote from: canless2014
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: trigerhapy
Quote from: Rawls
Day 40 here! That is frigging awesome! Damn right I'm proud of myself just like I'm proud of every man, woman that post roll here every damn day! Me and my ape brothers are really starting to come together, got that bonding going on! Fellows please go on the introductions daily and see all the people reaching out for help! I believe a person could have a full time job just reaching out to all these people. It is such a joy to get up piss ,post roll, see who is supporting me another day! I don't know about you guys but the support when I see it pumps me up and makes my day! A little support from you guys no matter who you are or who you put your name beside makes that person feel damn good! I look forward to the day I hope someone tells me I help just a little on there quit! Stay quit my brothers and I promise you theres someone out there right now looking for your help, this is not just about you, SHARE THE QUIT!
You rock man... I mean Old Man.

Respect you Brother.

Rawls
Pab, fiddy!
Take the "40" from above and insert "50".
Proud to be quit with y'all!

"SHARE THE QUIT!"
Thanks my brothers no way there would have been 50 days without all my badass quit brothers! ODAAT! EDD! Stay focused and fight for what's yours! I want my life back and I'm damn well focused on that and that alone till I get stronger in my quit damn sure better than at 25 days! Just an addict trying to help another!
Nice job on the boards and nice job with the quit.
Thanks scowick means alot to hear from such a strong vet! Damn proud to be quit with you!
Sorry I'm late Pab but I wanted to say congrats on the halfway mark to your HOF. Youre doing great and I am enjoying following your quit and reading the support you are flinging all over the place. Well done.
Thanks rdad your badass quitter I try to help it definitely helps me! Quit with you EDD!
Pab, awesome to be quit with you today. Keep April strong — everyone has come so far but someone at 49 just caved and posted a Day 1 in May today. Stay vigilant, quit strong, One Day At A Time, Every Damn Day.

Quit with you today (EDIT: Quit with you today, you feather plucking quitter)
Seen that my friend don't know whole story behind it so I don't say alot! I hope they all know by now I take vacation drive up or down to them whatever it takes to stay quit! Damn proud to be quit with you my brother!

Offline canless2014

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-30
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2015, 09:45:00 PM »
Day 40 here! That is frigging awesome! Damn right I'm proud of myself just like I'm proud of every man, woman that post roll here every damn day! Me and my ape brothers are really starting to come together, got that bonding going on! Fellows please go on the introductions daily and see all the people reaching out for help! I believe a person could have a full time job just reaching out to all these people. It is such a joy to get up piss ,post roll, see who is supporting me another day! I don't know about you guys but the support when I see it pumps me up and makes my day! A little support from you guys no matter who you are or who you put your name beside makes that person feel damn good! I look forward to the day I hope someone tells me I help just a little on there quit! Stay quit my brothers and I promise you theres someone out there right now looking for your help, this is not just about you, SHARE THE QUIT!

Respect you Brother.

Rawls
Pab, fiddy!

"SHARE THE QUIT!"
Thanks my brothers no way there would have been 50 days without all my badass quit brothers! ODAAT! EDD! Stay focused and fight for what's yours! I want my life back and I'm damn well focused on that and that alone till I get stronger in my quit damn sure better than at 25 days! Just an addict trying to help another!
Thanks scowick means alot to hear from such a strong vet! Damn proud to be quit with you!
Sorry I'm late Pab but I wanted to say congrats on the halfway mark to your HOF. Youre doing great and I am enjoying following your quit and reading the support you are flinging all over the place. Well done.
Thanks rdad your badass quitter I try to help it definitely helps me! Quit with you EDD!
Pab, awesome to be quit with you today. Keep April strong — everyone has come so far but someone at 49 just caved and posted a Day 1 in May today. Stay vigilant, quit strong, One Day At A Time, Every Damn Day.

Quit with you today (EDIT: Quit with you today, you feather plucking quitter)
"Post roll. Post more if you want to. That's the beauty of the place: We ask you post roll. We ask you to be honest. That's all. No more. No less. Be there for your brothers and ask for help when you need it." - Wastepanel 10/6/14

"What would you do to save your own life? If you were fighting cancer today would you suffer through Chemo, surgeries, try new a therapy? change your diet, go to church? What intolerable hell would you endure to simply live. When you have thought long and hard about that, think on this. Why not apply that attitude to your quit. Suffer through the temporary discomfort of withdrawal to achieve your freedom from a slow painful demise via nicotine. Your in the ring already- fight like you mean it." - Skoal Monster 10/8/14

Quit Date: 6/30/2014 at 4:30 PM

HOF Date: 10/07/2014

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2015, 07:53:00 PM »

Respect you Brother.

Rawls
Pab, fiddy!

"SHARE THE QUIT!"

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2015, 04:40:00 PM »

Respect you Brother.

Rawls
Pab, fiddy!

"SHARE THE QUIT!"

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2015, 06:35:00 PM »

Respect you Brother.

Rawls
Pab, fiddy!

"SHARE THE QUIT!"