Author Topic: Quit or Die  (Read 10432 times)

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 631
Re: Quit or Die
« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2013, 06:31:00 PM »
Quote from: 2mch2lv4
Quote from: jbradley
Quote from: Its_Got2Happen
Quote from: Evil_Won
Second Verse Same As The First

Day 200 is similar to Day 100, but different in some ways. I’ve made lots of new friends and some of the old ones are even closer. I continue to have rough spots, but now in many forms aside from the standard “crave”. The “fuck-its” are the worst as I don’t quickly recognize it as the nic bitch’s fancy footwork.  Maybe I’m just plain crazy - that’s always a strong possibility.

I have now been to the dentist twice since Day 100 and it feels great to tell the Doctor that I am indeed still quit. It’s even better to hear that my gums look normal compared to “pre-cancerous” or maybe even full blown cancerous as they were 200 days ago.

I haven’t had a seed or toothpick  in about two weeks, but still drive with a 8# bag of Atomic Fire Balls on the passenger’s seat just in case (ask cbird to verify). I am also off all prescription pills, pain and otherwise, despite chronic pain from spinal damage. Hey, I don’t have ALS, so that’s good. They tested me for that too. I am very far from perfect.

IÂ’ve met a few quitters in person too. Some Jackwagins, some vets, and some noobs. Length of time being quit doesnÂ’t matter, only the fact that they are quit matters. I like meeting quitters. It makes me feel like IÂ’m adding a little more substance to the foundation I am balancing on.

My wife still doesn’t quite get it. I honestly don’t think she gives a fuck if I am quit or not. If I went back to ninja dipping she would never know, and she never asks if I am still quit. I don’t think she cares. I know she is of no support which makes this site and members all the more important.  She still refers to you all as my “snuff buddies”, which pisses me off. I say you are quitters or friends. When she questions how I could give our address to a stranger, without knowing his “real name”, I say it doesn’t matter. He is quit, he posted roll today, and that is good enough for me.

I know that IÂ’m still an addict and need to post every day to remind myself that I am an addict. ItÂ’s funny, giving my word never meant shit before. Now, to you all, it is good as gold and that will not change. I donÂ’t want to post some days, but I have, and will continue to do so. I will also look out for those dear to me. I will continue to text you if you donÂ’t post before I do. Sometimes I will text you even when you do post and IÂ’m too scattered to find it. Sorry in advance. I mean well.

I still live in Chat, but have cut back to 6 nights a week, and not at all during the day unless there is a quitter emergency notification via text.  I enjoy the talks in there as much for their humor as I do for its ability to strengthen my resolve to not dip today. It’s nice to see some of the older guys drop in that were regulars 200 days ago, but have since lessened their presence. It’s also nice to see fully foggy newbies in there night after night, fighting for their lives like I did.

200 days dip and nic free. ThatÂ’s all I am. Quitting dip has not made me a better person, better dad, a better husband, or a better listener. I still battle depression (some would say). I still have uncontrollable rage and zero filtering ability. Fuck all that anyway. IÂ’m quit today and thatÂ’s what matters to me.

Thank you as always to those who help me every day. You know who you are.  Congrats to Rothstiein57 (100), sirD (300) and Kubrick (400).
Great work Evil_One, Congrats on 200.

Great post here man. Very similar deal with my wife. No interest in my quit and in what this means to me. Its not her fault though, she just doesnt understand addiction And hey, I guess that is a good thing.

I think I will follow you up to the 2nd floor, see you in about 83 days.
Awesome job, now go sign up for 300! Proud to be quit with you today!
The lack of support at home makes this site all the more valuable to our quits... And our lives! You're pretty great, Evil! We are always here for you. Be proud even if those physically around you could care less and don't understand. We care. We understand.

Proud to be quit with you :wub:
you have my IOU anytime you're remotely close to Plano - oh and that's a mighty big bag for Atomics there .... true story
We quit for ourselves... and I'll stand by you any day
Royally sucks wifey isn't on board with the quit. think that name might piss her off ????? tough

Honored to be quit you and to wear that autograph on my racing t-shirt brother!!!
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45

Assurance

Offline 2mch2lv4

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2013, 01:33:00 PM »

Day 200 is similar to Day 100, but different in some ways. I’ve made lots of new friends and some of the old ones are even closer. I continue to have rough spots, but now in many forms aside from the standard “crave”. The “fuck-its” are the worst as I don’t quickly recognize it as the nic bitch’s fancy footwork.  Maybe I’m just plain crazy - that’s always a strong possibility.

I have now been to the dentist twice since Day 100 and it feels great to tell the Doctor that I am indeed still quit. It’s even better to hear that my gums look normal compared to “pre-cancerous” or maybe even full blown cancerous as they were 200 days ago.

I haven’t had a seed or toothpick  in about two weeks, but still drive with a 8# bag of Atomic Fire Balls on the passenger’s seat just in case (ask cbird to verify). I am also off all prescription pills, pain and otherwise, despite chronic pain from spinal damage. Hey, I don’t have ALS, so that’s good. They tested me for that too. I am very far from perfect.

IÂ’ve met a few quitters in person too. Some Jackwagins, some vets, and some noobs. Length of time being quit doesnÂ’t matter, only the fact that they are quit matters. I like meeting quitters. It makes me feel like IÂ’m adding a little more substance to the foundation I am balancing on.

My wife still doesn’t quite get it. I honestly don’t think she gives a fuck if I am quit or not. If I went back to ninja dipping she would never know, and she never asks if I am still quit. I don’t think she cares. I know she is of no support which makes this site and members all the more important.  She still refers to you all as my “snuff buddies”, which pisses me off. I say you are quitters or friends. When she questions how I could give our address to a stranger, without knowing his “real name”, I say it doesn’t matter. He is quit, he posted roll today, and that is good enough for me.

I know that IÂ’m still an addict and need to post every day to remind myself that I am an addict. ItÂ’s funny, giving my word never meant shit before. Now, to you all, it is good as gold and that will not change. I donÂ’t want to post some days, but I have, and will continue to do so. I will also look out for those dear to me. I will continue to text you if you donÂ’t post before I do. Sometimes I will text you even when you do post and IÂ’m too scattered to find it. Sorry in advance. I mean well.

I still live in Chat, but have cut back to 6 nights a week, and not at all during the day unless there is a quitter emergency notification via text.  I enjoy the talks in there as much for their humor as I do for its ability to strengthen my resolve to not dip today. It’s nice to see some of the older guys drop in that were regulars 200 days ago, but have since lessened their presence. It’s also nice to see fully foggy newbies in there night after night, fighting for their lives like I did.

200 days dip and nic free. ThatÂ’s all I am. Quitting dip has not made me a better person, better dad, a better husband, or a better listener. I still battle depression (some would say). I still have uncontrollable rage and zero filtering ability. Fuck all that anyway. IÂ’m quit today and thatÂ’s what matters to me.

Thank you as always to those who help me every day. You know who you are.  Congrats to Rothstiein57 (100), sirD (300) and Kubrick (400).

Great post here man. Very similar deal with my wife. No interest in my quit and in what this means to me. Its not her fault though, she just doesnt understand addiction And hey, I guess that is a good thing.

The lack of support at home makes this site all the more valuable to our quits... And our lives! You're pretty great, Evil! We are always here for you. Be proud even if those physically around you could care less and don't understand. We care. We understand.

Proud to be quit with you :wub:

Offline jbradley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2013, 12:30:00 PM »

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2013, 07:58:00 AM »

Day 200 is similar to Day 100, but different in some ways. I’ve made lots of new friends and some of the old ones are even closer. I continue to have rough spots, but now in many forms aside from the standard “crave”. The “fuck-its” are the worst as I don’t quickly recognize it as the nic bitch’s fancy footwork. Maybe I’m just plain crazy - that’s always a strong possibility.

I havenÂ’t had a seed or toothpick in about two weeks, but still drive with a 8# bag of Atomic Fire Balls on the passengerÂ’s seat just in case (ask cbird to verify). I am also off all prescription pills, pain and otherwise, despite chronic pain from spinal damage. Hey, I donÂ’t have ALS, so thatÂ’s good. They tested me for that too. I am very far from perfect.

My wife still doesn’t quite get it. I honestly don’t think she gives a fuck if I am quit or not. If I went back to ninja dipping she would never know, and she never asks if I am still quit. I don’t think she cares. I know she is of no support which makes this site and members all the more important. She still refers to you all as my “snuff buddies”, which pisses me off. I say you are quitters or friends. When she questions how I could give our address to a stranger, without knowing his “real name”, I say it doesn’t matter. He is quit, he posted roll today, and that is good enough for me.

I still live in Chat, but have cut back to 6 nights a week, and not at all during the day unless there is a quitter emergency notification via text. I enjoy the talks in there as much for their humor as I do for its ability to strengthen my resolve to not dip today. ItÂ’s nice to see some of the older guys drop in that were regulars 200 days ago, but have since lessened their presence. ItÂ’s also nice to see fully foggy newbies in there night after night, fighting for their lives like I did.

Thank you as always to those who help me every day. You know who you are. Congrats to Rothstiein57 (100), sirD (300) and Kubrick (400).

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2013, 02:12:00 AM »

Day 200 is similar to Day 100, but different in some ways. I’ve made lots of new friends and some of the old ones are even closer. I continue to have rough spots, but now in many forms aside from the standard “crave”. The “fuck-its” are the worst as I don’t quickly recognize it as the nic bitch’s fancy footwork. Maybe I’m just plain crazy - that’s always a strong possibility.

I havenÂ’t had a seed or toothpick in about two weeks, but still drive with a 8# bag of Atomic Fire Balls on the passengerÂ’s seat just in case (ask cbird to verify). I am also off all prescription pills, pain and otherwise, despite chronic pain from spinal damage. Hey, I donÂ’t have ALS, so thatÂ’s good. They tested me for that too. I am very far from perfect.

My wife still doesn’t quite get it. I honestly don’t think she gives a fuck if I am quit or not. If I went back to ninja dipping she would never know, and she never asks if I am still quit. I don’t think she cares. I know she is of no support which makes this site and members all the more important. She still refers to you all as my “snuff buddies”, which pisses me off. I say you are quitters or friends. When she questions how I could give our address to a stranger, without knowing his “real name”, I say it doesn’t matter. He is quit, he posted roll today, and that is good enough for me.

I still live in Chat, but have cut back to 6 nights a week, and not at all during the day unless there is a quitter emergency notification via text. I enjoy the talks in there as much for their humor as I do for its ability to strengthen my resolve to not dip today. ItÂ’s nice to see some of the older guys drop in that were regulars 200 days ago, but have since lessened their presence. ItÂ’s also nice to see fully foggy newbies in there night after night, fighting for their lives like I did.

Thank you as always to those who help me every day. You know who you are. Congrats to Rothstiein57 (100), sirD (300) and Kubrick (400).
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline jbradley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2013, 05:22:00 PM »
Addiction, by definition, is the continued use of a mood altering substance or behavior despite adverse consequences, or a neurological impairment leading to such behaviors. I continued the use of nicotine for 16 years, and knew better than to continue, but I was neurologically unable to stop at that time. Seems that if I am now able to stop the use I would cease to be addicted, or an addict. I, however, struggle to remain quit. Did you notice I didnÂ’t say I was no longer an addict?

Struggle, by definition, is a forceful or violent effort to get free of restraint or constriction. Every day is a struggle to remain quit. Some days the struggle is more violent, literally, while others are quiet struggle that is fought quietly in the brain, albeit just as violent only internalized. IÂ’m not sure which is worse.

The struggle, or daily fight, to remain a “non-active” addict is a tiring one. I only wish I knew back then what I know now. But, I can’t go back in time and undo that first dip, so I must fight on, every day, in this never-ending struggle to beat addiction.
I will stand and fight with you today. You are not alone in this battle, use your tools, you and I can continue to fight today.

Just one addict to another.

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #110 on: April 15, 2013, 04:32:00 PM »
Addiction, by definition, is the continued use of a mood altering substance or behavior despite adverse consequences, or a neurological impairment leading to such behaviors. I continued the use of nicotine for 16 years, and knew better than to continue, but I was neurologically unable to stop at that time. Seems that if I am now able to stop the use I would cease to be addicted, or an addict. I, however, struggle to remain quit. Did you notice I didnÂ’t say I was no longer an addict?

Struggle, by definition, is a forceful or violent effort to get free of restraint or constriction. Every day is a struggle to remain quit. Some days the struggle is more violent, literally, while others are quiet struggle that is fought quietly in the brain, albeit just as violent only internalized. IÂ’m not sure which is worse.

The struggle, or daily fight, to remain a “non-active” addict is a tiring one. I only wish I knew back then what I know now. But, I can’t go back in time and undo that first dip, so I must fight on, every day, in this never-ending struggle to beat addiction.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2013, 12:01:00 PM »
Quote from: kana
Quote from: Dlee3
Quote from: Timeless117
Quote from: Bruce
Quote from: Ready
Quote from: CBird65
Quote from: SirDerek
Day 185 - Last night after work Lady Evil pointed out I was in a foul mood. Asked if I had a bad day I replied with “of course”, or “why would today be any different?”, or “no, why?” I don’t remember which I said but that is part of the problem; I didn’t know I was in a mood until it was pointed out.  Downton Evil was not a happy place last night, and I, Lord Evil, made many a life miserable.

In Chat last night SirDerek offered his diagnosisÂ…a funk. SirD is exactly 100 days more quit than me. Far enough ahead that I trust his wisdom and close enough that he remembers details. He suggested asking a fellow JackwaginÂ’ how they were at this time.

So this morning I remembered that Jbradley, not long ago, was in a bit of a funk. I shot out a text asking what day that was. Sure enough it was in the 180s. What kind of magical drug is nicotine that it holds on to us not only so deeply, but also comes back to make our lives pure hell, again and again, with such timely precision? He gave me some tips, some encouragement, and a few threats. I posted roll today and my word is GOLD for today. Tomorrow?  I’ll worry about that tomorrow.

So, it is confirmed, I’m in the midst of a “fuck it”, a glorious varietal of a funk.
'help'
Here for you anytime bro. You did the right thing and reached out, this is just one of the tools you were given 185 days ago. Never be afraid to ask for help, nobody will judge you, nobody will call you names (maybe they will but that is how we show we care), anybody that you talk to will be there to fight with you. How do I know? I was there, you are there now. I will stand and fight with you today. The good news is that it will not last as long as the others, and when you are through this one you will feel a great sense of accomplishment for not bowing to the bitch.

Call me anytime bro, I am here for you.
Hey, I am usually the last to know, and it was only because it was pointed out to me for hitting that low point, being in that funk.

I've started to open my mouth (busying my fingers) when doing the roll when I hit those times as just the words of support from others helps me fight through it.

And as Jbrad says and I have heard from others, it does subside rather quickly and the longer we keep putting up those +1 , the less and less low these funks become and the further apart they get.

On the flip side look how good things are when we are in between them, feels like I would shout "I'm on top of the world"

Proud to be a brother there Evil, and lets keep kicking this thing.
quit gold -

some get in a funk and hibernate - then they pop their heads up to see if they cast a shadow -

would anyone miss them ??? Maybe they'll whine and pout a little or just skip posting roll ..

one day turns into another and into another soon apathy sets in and they don't care cause no one missed them and accountability is a moot point

I say some ... yeah the weak ... but.....

THAT AINT HOW YOU ROLL
I too hit a funk right around that time also, evil. It sucked big time. But talking to your brothers/sisters on here, coming into chat, and posting roll is a sure fire way to 100% come out the other side as a winner and still be able to say that you're quit.

As you remain quit the craves/nic bitch become easier and easier to just toss to the side and go about on your day. Sometimes they're not like the one I went through on Sunday. But I wrote about it in my intro texted some people and a few hours later it was gone and even though I really wanted to go buy a tin, I didn't and can say that I remained dip free.

Way to use the site correctly and call for help when its necessary. I'm here for you in ever need anything. Here's to you, being a badass quitter who won't let anything get him down.
Keep doing what you're doing.

It gets better.

Way better.
When I grow up

I wanna be like Ready
Damn, Ready, I don't know if Bruce saying that is exactly a good thing. I'd be worried.
Evil, everybody on this damn site knows you are a fucking rock. Rocks don't dip. You've helped me become one. And you are one dude I will call or text when my big funk finally comes. I know it's out there, and I know you'll answer when I call. You know you own this quit.
you'll wake and have that feeling something just isn't right. All day just a bit off. here and there things that annoy the shit out of you. People saying your in a bad mood but then you see some guy in the store that looks like the king of grouches.. Your thinking to yourself what the F? Normalcy is craved like a mother, but your brain is churning out inconsistent thoughts. Early on I thought when the elders would speak (sigh) about the funks they were talking about dip thoughts. The funks (we all get them) to me are easy to spot now. Like a hurricane coming I will batten down the hatches, and ride out the storm. Sometimes they're only a passing inconvenience, and sometimes a 2 week hurricane. When the big ones come you rely on your neighbors. Helping each other until it passes. Thing is no matter how big the storm, it will always go away...peace
Quit on Evil!!!
Everyday is a brick in your QUIT house!!! 'bang head'
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline kana

• Quitter
« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2013, 10:51:00 AM »
Quote from: Dlee3
Day 185 - Last night after work Lady Evil pointed out I was in a foul mood. Asked if I had a bad day I replied with “of course”, or “why would today be any different?”, or “no, why?” I don’t remember which I said but that is part of the problem; I didn’t know I was in a mood until it was pointed out.  Downton Evil was not a happy place last night, and I, Lord Evil, made many a life miserable.

In Chat last night SirDerek offered his diagnosisÂ…a funk. SirD is exactly 100 days more quit than me. Far enough ahead that I trust his wisdom and close enough that he remembers details. He suggested asking a fellow JackwaginÂ’ how they were at this time.

So this morning I remembered that Jbradley, not long ago, was in a bit of a funk. I shot out a text asking what day that was. Sure enough it was in the 180s. What kind of magical drug is nicotine that it holds on to us not only so deeply, but also comes back to make our lives pure hell, again and again, with such timely precision? He gave me some tips, some encouragement, and a few threats. I posted roll today and my word is GOLD for today. Tomorrow?  I’ll worry about that tomorrow.

So, it is confirmed, I’m in the midst of a “fuck it”, a glorious varietal of a funk.
'help'
Here for you anytime bro. You did the right thing and reached out, this is just one of the tools you were given 185 days ago. Never be afraid to ask for help, nobody will judge you, nobody will call you names (maybe they will but that is how we show we care), anybody that you talk to will be there to fight with you. How do I know? I was there, you are there now. I will stand and fight with you today. The good news is that it will not last as long as the others, and when you are through this one you will feel a great sense of accomplishment for not bowing to the bitch.

Hey, I am usually the last to know, and it was only because it was pointed out to me for hitting that low point, being in that funk.

I've started to open my mouth (busying my fingers) when doing the roll when I hit those times as just the words of support from others helps me fight through it.

And as Jbrad says and I have heard from others, it does subside rather quickly and the longer we keep putting up those +1 , the less and less low these funks become and the further apart they get.

On the flip side look how good things are when we are in between them, feels like I would shout "I'm on top of the world"

quit gold -

some get in a funk and hibernate - then they pop their heads up to see if they cast a shadow -

would anyone miss them ??? Maybe they'll whine and pout a little or just skip posting roll ..

one day turns into another and into another soon apathy sets in and they don't care cause no one missed them and accountability is a moot point

THAT AINT HOW YOU ROLL
I too hit a funk right around that time also, evil. It sucked big time. But talking to your brothers/sisters on here, coming into chat, and posting roll is a sure fire way to 100% come out the other side as a winner and still be able to say that you're quit.

As you remain quit the craves/nic bitch become easier and easier to just toss to the side and go about on your day. Sometimes they're not like the one I went through on Sunday. But I wrote about it in my intro texted some people and a few hours later it was gone and even though I really wanted to go buy a tin, I didn't and can say that I remained dip free.

Way to use the site correctly and call for help when its necessary. I'm here for you in ever need anything. Here's to you, being a badass quitter who won't let anything get him down.

It gets better.

Way better.
When I grow up

I wanna be like Ready
Damn, Ready, I don't know if Bruce saying that is exactly a good thing. I'd be worried.
Evil, everybody on this damn site knows you are a fucking rock. Rocks don't dip. You've helped me become one. And you are one dude I will call or text when my big funk finally comes. I know it's out there, and I know you'll answer when I call. You know you own this quit.
you'll wake and have that feeling something just isn't right. All day just a bit off. here and there things that annoy the shit out of you. People saying your in a bad mood but then you see some guy in the store that looks like the king of grouches.. Your thinking to yourself what the F? Normalcy is craved like a mother, but your brain is churning out inconsistent thoughts. Early on I thought when the elders would speak (sigh) about the funks they were talking about dip thoughts. The funks (we all get them) to me are easy to spot now. Like a hurricane coming I will batten down the hatches, and ride out the storm. Sometimes they're only a passing inconvenience, and sometimes a 2 week hurricane. When the big ones come you rely on your neighbors. Helping each other until it passes. Thing is no matter how big the storm, it will always go away...peace
we choose our battles.. the battles we do fight, be aware that they have to be, but passion rules? James Hetfield

Offline Dlee3

• Quitter
« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2013, 11:32:00 PM »

'help'

quit gold -

THAT AINT HOW YOU ROLL

It gets better.

Way better.
When I grow up

I wanna be like Ready

Offline Timeless117

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: You and only you.
« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2013, 09:46:00 PM »

'help'

quit gold -

THAT AINT HOW YOU ROLL

It gets better.

Way better.
When I grow up

I wanna be like Ready
Day 1: 09/12/2011
HOF: 12/20/2011
1 year: 09/11/2012

HOF Speech: Day 100, Just another day in the life of Timeless

Now, like all great plans, my strategy is so simple an idiot could have devised it.

Proud member of the Brotherhood of Men on Planet Earth

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2013, 08:42:00 PM »

'help'

quit gold -

THAT AINT HOW YOU ROLL

It gets better.

Way better.
When I grow up

I wanna be like Ready
Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2013, 06:48:00 PM »

'help'

quit gold -

THAT AINT HOW YOU ROLL

It gets better.

Way better.

Offline Timeless117

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: You and only you.
« Reply #103 on: April 12, 2013, 05:21:00 PM »

'help'

quit gold -

THAT AINT HOW YOU ROLL

Day 1: 09/12/2011
HOF: 12/20/2011
1 year: 09/11/2012

HOF Speech: Day 100, Just another day in the life of Timeless

Now, like all great plans, my strategy is so simple an idiot could have devised it.

Proud member of the Brotherhood of Men on Planet Earth

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 631
« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2013, 03:19:00 PM »

'help'

quit gold -

THAT AINT HOW YOU ROLL
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45

Assurance