Author Topic: Matt3281  (Read 6384 times)

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, camping , firefighting , spending time with my kids and fiance.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Matt3281
« Reply #124 on: September 16, 2013, 06:41:00 AM »
Quote from: Matt3281
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: FIGHTIN-IGNORANCE
Quote from: kana
Quote from: srans
Quote from: duathman
Matt3281 - You posted wrong, you posted at the top of the roll and didn't copy correctly.  You brothers posted that you have been gone for 2 days and delete your name when you posted.  You didn't look up from your keyboard to read this message.  I aint here to bitch but this aint looking good.  Since you are working late do you have any digits to text in your quit early EVERY DAY?  PM me and I will give you mine.
Matt, I understand that u are working late; paying bills is certainly a priority. You have my number text me, or call at anytime and I will help.

Also, no one is deleting you; you got bumped and an error made by someone else. I noticed it and fixed it.

Plus we do read through the daily posters too in lieu of just reading the list.

I got you back man you know this.

Pinched
Day 40 boi i am doing it and feeling great
Matt,, been watching your quit from a distance. Your doing great my man. Keep it up. You have great things coming your way. I see your already experiencing some of that. It continues to get better. Keep pushing through the rough patches. You've come to far now,, might as well see where this quit takes you. :) Glad to be quit with you.
Day 41
day 42 - going mowing grass today in myersville,md
Day 43
day 44
day 45 rolling on
day 46-still going
at least he's posting somewhere nice quitting Matt!! 'crackup'
reminds me of a guy called 'Sno'
day 47 still going
BANG!BANG!
Did you just bang Matt...twice?
Day 49
day 50 whoop i made it 50 days woohoo
Nice five-oh Matt! Hope you are spending part of your day re-reading your intro from the beginning. A great story, and a great reason to keep putting up +1s. Nicely done.
Day 51 still going
Day 52 or 53 im loosing count on the day lol its been too long lol need to focus
Day 54
day 55
day 68 still going

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, camping , firefighting , spending time with my kids and fiance.
« Reply #123 on: September 13, 2013, 09:07:00 AM »
Matt3281 - You posted wrong, you posted at the top of the roll and didn't copy correctly.  You brothers posted that you have been gone for 2 days and delete your name when you posted.  You didn't look up from your keyboard to read this message.  I aint here to bitch but this aint looking good.  Since you are working late do you have any digits to text in your quit early EVERY DAY?  PM me and I will give you mine.
Matt, I understand that u are working late; paying bills is certainly a priority. You have my number text me, or call at anytime and I will help.

Also, no one is deleting you; you got bumped and an error made by someone else. I noticed it and fixed it.

Pinched
Matt,, been watching your quit from a distance. Your doing great my man. Keep it up. You have great things coming your way. I see your already experiencing some of that. It continues to get better. Keep pushing through the rough patches. You've come to far now,, might as well see where this quit takes you. :) Glad to be quit with you.
Day 41
Day 43
day 44
day 45 rolling on
day 46-still going
day 47 still going
BANG!BANG!
Day 49
Nice five-oh Matt! Hope you are spending part of your day re-reading your intro from the beginning. A great story, and a great reason to keep putting up +1s. Nicely done.
Day 51 still going
Day 52 or 53 im loosing count on the day lol its been too long lol need to focus
Day 54
day 55

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #122 on: September 12, 2013, 09:53:00 AM »

Pinched
Day 41
Day 43
day 44
day 45 rolling on
day 46-still going
day 47 still going
BANG!BANG!
Day 49
Day 51 still going
Day 54

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #121 on: September 11, 2013, 12:10:00 AM »

Pinched
Day 41
Day 43
day 44
day 45 rolling on
day 46-still going
day 47 still going
BANG!BANG!
Day 49
Day 51 still going

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2013, 08:26:00 AM »

Pinched
Day 41
Day 43
day 44
day 45 rolling on
day 46-still going
day 47 still going
BANG!BANG!
Day 49
Day 51 still going

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 107
« Reply #119 on: September 09, 2013, 08:53:00 PM »

Pinched
Day 41
Day 43
day 44
day 45 rolling on
day 46-still going
day 47 still going
BANG!BANG!
Day 49

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #118 on: September 09, 2013, 04:11:00 PM »

Pinched
Matt,, been watching your quit from a distance. Your doing great my man. Keep it up. You have great things coming your way. I see your already experiencing some of that. It continues to get better. Keep pushing through the rough patches. You've come to far now,, might as well see where this quit takes you.  :) Glad to be quit with you.
Day 41
Day 43
day 44
day 45 rolling on
day 46-still going
day 47 still going
BANG!BANG!
Day 49

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #117 on: September 08, 2013, 09:45:00 AM »

Pinched
Day 41
Day 43
day 44
day 45 rolling on
day 46-still going
day 47 still going
BANG!BANG!
Day 49

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #116 on: September 06, 2013, 01:14:00 PM »

Pinched
Day 41
Day 43
day 44
day 45 rolling on
day 46-still going
day 47 still going
BANG!BANG!
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline FIGHTIN-IGNORANCE

• Quitter
  • Interests: Studying the "Word", My Two Boys, Hunting, fishing, Softball, Roller Hockey, learning to play acoustic guitar,
« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2013, 01:04:00 PM »

Pinched
Day 41
Day 43
day 44
day 45 rolling on
day 46-still going
day 47 still going
BANG!BANG!
Quit Date 6/26/2013
DUCK FIP'S FOR LIFE!!
'KICKIN THE CAN' All Day Long!
Complancency sucks,one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

Someone, somewhere out there is suffering through a more intense crave than me and that person is staying quit. As will I. -JoeMellow

The connection of a common problem is strong, but the connection of a common solution is even stronger.-gorilla1

When we think we can't quit... We can... Cause ducks fly together... When the craves are to much to handle... Us ducks fly together.... When you want to cave... You won't... Because ducks fly together. Per our Jpete328
Freedom Started 06/26/2013....Freedom continues because of my choice and accountability from MY FELLOW DUCKS! QUACK ! QUACK! Thank You!

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #114 on: September 06, 2013, 09:59:00 AM »

Pinched
Day 41
Day 43
day 44
day 45 rolling on
day 46-still going
day 47 still going

Offline kana

• Quitter
« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2013, 10:53:00 AM »

Pinched
Day 41
Day 43
day 44
day 45 rolling on
day 46-still going
we choose our battles.. the battles we do fight, be aware that they have to be, but passion rules? James Hetfield

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2013, 06:26:00 AM »

Pinched
Day 41
Day 43
day 44
day 45 rolling on
day 46-still going

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2013, 07:06:00 AM »

Pinched
Day 41
Day 43
day 44
day 45 rolling on

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2013, 08:51:00 AM »

Pinched
Day 41
Day 43
day 44