Author Topic: Matt3281  (Read 6387 times)

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, camping , firefighting , spending time with my kids and fiance.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Matt3281
« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2013, 11:22:00 AM »
Quote from: Matt3281
Quote from: srans
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: duathman
Matt3281 - You posted wrong, you posted at the top of the roll and didn't copy correctly.  You brothers posted that you have been gone for 2 days and delete your name when you posted.  You didn't look up from your keyboard to read this message.  I aint here to bitch but this aint looking good.  Since you are working late do you have any digits to text in your quit early EVERY DAY?  PM me and I will give you mine.
Matt, I understand that u are working late; paying bills is certainly a priority. You have my number text me, or call at anytime and I will help.

Also, no one is deleting you; you got bumped and an error made by someone else. I noticed it and fixed it.

Plus we do read through the daily posters too in lieu of just reading the list.

I got you back man you know this.

Pinched
Day 40 boi i am doing it and feeling great
Matt,, been watching your quit from a distance. Your doing great my man. Keep it up. You have great things coming your way. I see your already experiencing some of that. It continues to get better. Keep pushing through the rough patches. You've come to far now,, might as well see where this quit takes you. :) Glad to be quit with you.
Day 41
day 42 - going mowing grass today in myersville,md
Day 43

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, camping , firefighting , spending time with my kids and fiance.
« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2013, 09:51:00 AM »
Matt3281 - You posted wrong, you posted at the top of the roll and didn't copy correctly.  You brothers posted that you have been gone for 2 days and delete your name when you posted.  You didn't look up from your keyboard to read this message.  I aint here to bitch but this aint looking good.  Since you are working late do you have any digits to text in your quit early EVERY DAY?  PM me and I will give you mine.
Matt, I understand that u are working late; paying bills is certainly a priority. You have my number text me, or call at anytime and I will help.

Also, no one is deleting you; you got bumped and an error made by someone else. I noticed it and fixed it.

Pinched
Matt,, been watching your quit from a distance. Your doing great my man. Keep it up. You have great things coming your way. I see your already experiencing some of that. It continues to get better. Keep pushing through the rough patches. You've come to far now,, might as well see where this quit takes you. :) Glad to be quit with you.
Day 41
day 42 - going mowing grass today in myersville,md

Offline Mike from AB

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: August 20, 2013
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2013, 10:31:00 AM »
Wow congrats on getting up to 41 days, practically 6 weeks tomorrow! Awesome!

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2013, 10:22:00 AM »

Pinched
Day 41

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2013, 09:30:00 AM »

Pinched
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2013, 09:27:00 AM »

Pinched

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2013, 11:38:00 PM »
Matt3281 - You posted wrong, you posted at the top of the roll and didn't copy correctly. You brothers posted that you have been gone for 2 days and delete your name when you posted. You didn't look up from your keyboard to read this message. I aint here to bitch but this aint looking good. Since you are working late do you have any digits to text in your quit early EVERY DAY? PM me and I will give you mine.

Pinched
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline duathman

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 6-5-2013
  • Interests: Running, cycling
  • Likes Given: 216
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2013, 11:00:00 PM »
Matt3281 - You posted wrong, you posted at the top of the roll and didn't copy correctly. You brothers posted that you have been gone for 2 days and delete your name when you posted. You didn't look up from your keyboard to read this message. I aint here to bitch but this aint looking good. Since you are working late do you have any digits to text in your quit early EVERY DAY? PM me and I will give you mine.

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2013, 05:21:00 PM »
Quote from: Miles
day 28 ty guys...hey jake i need ya number brother so i can have another KTC brother in my phone same goes for Pinched i need your number too please. Have a good week brothers im staying quit for a long time.
One bite at a time! I sent you the info for the Pinched Hotline in a PM.
day 29 i got the pinched hotline who else has a hotline for me lol an no 800 or 900 hotlines lol they charge more than nic bitch..
day 30 i have made it a month baby woohoo
day 31
day 33 still going
Rock on Matt!

You ARE doing it!

Check your inbox.
day 34 had a different craving today so werid anyways still going
Day 35 and 36 still going

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2013, 03:12:00 PM »
Quote from: Miles
day 28 ty guys...hey jake i need ya number brother so i can have another KTC brother in my phone same goes for Pinched i need your number too please. Have a good week brothers im staying quit for a long time.
day 29 i got the pinched hotline who else has a hotline for me lol an no 800 or 900 hotlines lol they charge more than nic bitch..
day 31
day 33 still going
Rock on Matt!

You ARE doing it!

Check your inbox.
day 34 had a different craving today so werid anyways still going

Offline miles

• Quit Pro
  • Howdy, I'm Miles and I'm Quit
  • Quit Date: 3/7/2011
  • Interests: My kids, Quitting, Hunting, fishing, motorcycles, MTB, football, racing, baseball, guitar, family, running, Clint Eastwood, Cold Beer, Floating down the river, camping. Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Houston Oilers (RIP - Love Ya Blue!)"]["{{}}{{}}][_
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2013, 09:47:00 AM »
day 31
day 33 still going
Rock on Matt!

You ARE doing it!

Check your inbox.
I quit with with you all!

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2013, 01:10:00 AM »
day 31
day 33 still going

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #97 on: August 19, 2013, 07:57:00 AM »
day 31

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2013, 06:01:00 AM »

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2013, 03:02:00 AM »