Author Topic: Matt3281  (Read 6452 times)

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, camping , firefighting , spending time with my kids and fiance.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Matt3281
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2013, 08:12:00 AM »
Quote from: Matt3281
Quote from: AliG
Quote from: mich
Quote from: Mjollnir
Quote from: FIGHTIN-IGNORANCE
Quote from: cdaniels
Quote from: srans
Quote from: derk40
Read ur post on taking out your cravings  stress on your fiance  kids.� U know the answer to your question... that is wrong and you need to knock that off.� Ur quit and that is badass.� But don't take out your issues on them.� That is not badass - that is BS.�  U need to find a better outlet.� You are stressed and that is understandable.� Take a deep breath... get some seeds, candy, gum, work out, text someone, run, do push ups, eat a cheeseburger, clean the garage, do the dishes, jump in a pool, take a cold shower, bite your fingernails, punch yourself in the face or junk, etc. Those are a few ideas, but do anything to divert your stress away from the people u love.� Use the site - vent your issues here.� Just like you just did.� That is perfect.� Do not take it out on them bro. PM me if you need someone else to vent 2.� U r doing great!� Quit with you!
I agree with dirk totally. Your significant other and kids do not deserve your nicotine rage. Now is not the time for teaching anything. Wait until your more sound minded to deal with issues concerning kids. Right now you need to focus on yourself. Take a jog, go fishin, find An outlet.

Come on here and call us a holes. Do whatever it takes. Leave wife fiancee and kids out of it. Get your head right brother.
I agree with them. The issue of work vs chores is a valid point in my opinion you need to wait on that battle until your rage is over and you dont make your family look at you like your crazy. One thing leads to another next thing you know you have said something you can never take back. Go jerk off in the bathroom untill you cant walk then you might start to feel better. Vent on here to us WE can take it.
day 12 still going feels great....
How has it been with the family?
been alot better now.. boi i am one busy man now.. I got a part time job in thurmont md. I gotta work all day today making 20.00 an hr and then all day on friday so by friday i will have made 320.00 tax free undertable job hehe. Saturday is a busy day also gotta pay rent , then mow grass and at 3pm got a family reunion to go to.. Then sunday i gotta finish the mowing. Monday-wednesday next week im working 3 days of 8 hrs and will make bout 480.00 then its my little girl's bday Aug. 8th . Im taking her to Smithsonian National Zoo by metro she and her family never rode the metro before.. It wil be a excitting day for her. cant wait.
How is your quit going?
day 13 and going great... ty for asking ...
Day 14 going good have to get dressed and head to work today well catch ya all later
day 15 still going strong
Day 16- had a family reunion yesterday. no stress or anything. This morning , i wake up to kids pushing me and trying to wake me up for breakfast which i dont eat breakfast cause it makes my tummy upset or i have to poop all day long. Plus, kids really piss me off cause i am trying to blog or do my daily log in on here and they don't understand it. I been craving the nic bitch very little. I have wanted her but, don't have the want to buy her again. So i would have to say im doing good.
Another victory, keep at it, the days stack up pretty quick.
Day 17 still going strong
Get some QLF today w you Matt
Day 18 and feeling great got to talk to cdaniels and his wife last night on xbox live had a nice long convo its nice to know i can come here or on their and play with KTC ppl. Anyways all's well that ends well.
day 19 still going strong

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, camping , firefighting , spending time with my kids and fiance.
« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2013, 08:52:00 AM »
Quote from: AliG
Read ur post on taking out your cravings  stress on your fiance  kids.� U know the answer to your question... that is wrong and you need to knock that off.� Ur quit and that is badass.� But don't take out your issues on them.� That is not badass - that is BS.�  U need to find a better outlet.� You are stressed and that is understandable.� Take a deep breath... get some seeds, candy, gum, work out, text someone, run, do push ups, eat a cheeseburger, clean the garage, do the dishes, jump in a pool, take a cold shower, bite your fingernails, punch yourself in the face or junk, etc. Those are a few ideas, but do anything to divert your stress away from the people u love.� Use the site - vent your issues here.� Just like you just did.� That is perfect.� Do not take it out on them bro. PM me if you need someone else to vent 2.� U r doing great!� Quit with you!
I agree with dirk totally. Your significant other and kids do not deserve your nicotine rage. Now is not the time for teaching anything. Wait until your more sound minded to deal with issues concerning kids. Right now you need to focus on yourself. Take a jog, go fishin, find An outlet.

Come on here and call us a holes. Do whatever it takes. Leave wife fiancee and kids out of it. Get your head right brother.
I agree with them. The issue of work vs chores is a valid point in my opinion you need to wait on that battle until your rage is over and you dont make your family look at you like your crazy. One thing leads to another next thing you know you have said something you can never take back. Go jerk off in the bathroom untill you cant walk then you might start to feel better. Vent on here to us WE can take it.
been alot better now.. boi i am one busy man now.. I got a part time job in thurmont md. I gotta work all day today making 20.00 an hr and then all day on friday so by friday i will have made 320.00 tax free undertable job hehe. Saturday is a busy day also gotta pay rent , then mow grass and at 3pm got a family reunion to go to.. Then sunday i gotta finish the mowing. Monday-wednesday next week im working 3 days of 8 hrs and will make bout 480.00 then its my little girl's bday Aug. 8th . Im taking her to Smithsonian National Zoo by metro she and her family never rode the metro before.. It wil be a excitting day for her. cant wait.
How is your quit going?
Day 14 going good have to get dressed and head to work today well catch ya all later
Day 16- had a family reunion yesterday. no stress or anything. This morning , i wake up to kids pushing me and trying to wake me up for breakfast which i dont eat breakfast cause it makes my tummy upset or i have to poop all day long. Plus, kids really piss me off cause i am trying to blog or do my daily log in on here and they don't understand it. I been craving the nic bitch very little. I have wanted her but, don't have the want to buy her again. So i would have to say im doing good.
Day 18 and feeling great got to talk to cdaniels and his wife last night on xbox live had a nice long convo its nice to know i can come here or on their and play with KTC ppl. Anyways all's well that ends well.

Offline AliG

• Quitter
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2013, 10:11:00 PM »

How is your quit going?

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2013, 10:59:00 AM »

How is your quit going?

Offline mich 34

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: reading, hunting, fishing, above all - spending time with the wife and kids (when they are being good!!)
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2013, 10:28:00 AM »

How is your quit going?
my intro
QD 07-19-2012
Group - Roctober Madmen Post with some Madmen (and women)
HOF 10-27-12 HOF Speech
2nd Floor 2-4-13, 3rd Floor 5-15-13
1 year of freedom - 7-19-2013. Thank you KTC
4th Floor 8-23-13, 5th Floor 12-1-13, 6th Floor 3-11-14, 7th Floor 6-19-14, 8th Floor 9-27-14, 9th Floor 1-5-15

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2013, 08:24:00 AM »

How is your quit going?

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2013, 07:16:00 AM »

How is your quit going?

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2013, 07:55:00 AM »

How is your quit going?

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2013, 12:48:00 PM »

How is your quit going?

Offline Mjollnir

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2013, 08:16:00 AM »

How is your quit going?

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2013, 05:43:00 AM »

Offline FIGHTIN-IGNORANCE

• Quitter
  • Interests: Studying the "Word", My Two Boys, Hunting, fishing, Softball, Roller Hockey, learning to play acoustic guitar,
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2013, 11:00:00 AM »

Quit Date 6/26/2013
DUCK FIP'S FOR LIFE!!
'KICKIN THE CAN' All Day Long!
Complancency sucks,one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

Someone, somewhere out there is suffering through a more intense crave than me and that person is staying quit. As will I. -JoeMellow

The connection of a common problem is strong, but the connection of a common solution is even stronger.-gorilla1

When we think we can't quit... We can... Cause ducks fly together... When the craves are to much to handle... Us ducks fly together.... When you want to cave... You won't... Because ducks fly together. Per our Jpete328
Freedom Started 06/26/2013....Freedom continues because of my choice and accountability from MY FELLOW DUCKS! QUACK ! QUACK! Thank You!

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2013, 10:02:00 AM »

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2013, 11:03:00 AM »
Read ur post on taking out your cravings  stress on your fiance  kids.  U know the answer to your question... that is wrong and you need to knock that off.  Ur quit and that is badass.  But don't take out your issues on them.  That is not badass - that is BS.   U need to find a better outlet.  You are stressed and that is understandable.  Take a deep breath... get some seeds, candy, gum, work out, text someone, run, do push ups, eat a cheeseburger, clean the garage, do the dishes, jump in a pool, take a cold shower, bite your fingernails, punch yourself in the face or junk, etc. Those are a few ideas, but do anything to divert your stress away from the people u love.  Use the site - vent your issues here.  Just like you just did.  That is perfect.  Do not take it out on them bro. PM me if you need someone else to vent 2.  U r doing great!  Quit with you!

Take responsibility for your own actions. You created this aggravation yourself. When you come to terms with it, you will be one step further along the road. It will also bring some inner peace.
day 11 , still going strong loving life.
Perfect. You are building a house of quit one day at a time. Well done.

Offline Matt3281

• Quitter
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2013, 10:22:00 AM »
Read ur post on taking out your cravings  stress on your fiance  kids.  U know the answer to your question... that is wrong and you need to knock that off.  Ur quit and that is badass.  But don't take out your issues on them.  That is not badass - that is BS.   U need to find a better outlet.  You are stressed and that is understandable.  Take a deep breath... get some seeds, candy, gum, work out, text someone, run, do push ups, eat a cheeseburger, clean the garage, do the dishes, jump in a pool, take a cold shower, bite your fingernails, punch yourself in the face or junk, etc. Those are a few ideas, but do anything to divert your stress away from the people u love.  Use the site - vent your issues here.  Just like you just did.  That is perfect.  Do not take it out on them bro. PM me if you need someone else to vent 2.  U r doing great!  Quit with you!

Take responsibility for your own actions. You created this aggravation yourself. When you come to terms with it, you will be one step further along the road. It will also bring some inner peace.
day 11 , still going strong loving life.