Author Topic: Intro....  (Read 10386 times)

Offline Morgan1

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-05-29
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Intro....
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2013, 10:38:00 PM »
Never again......for any reason. Day 273.
I have control over my quit. There's no luck involved. - Diesel2112

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Morgan1

• Quit Pro
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2013, 10:36:00 PM »
Poof

Offline Morgan1

• Quit Pro
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2012, 12:57:00 PM »
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: Morgan1
Day 212

Yesterday was Christmas. My first dip free Christmas since 1984 I do believe. Stupid ass.... Anyway, I find myself today in the position of having let all my other vices replace dipping for the last 212 days. I'm at my all time highest weight at around 260 after being at 239. I've actually been at my all time highest weight several times since I crossed the threshhold of 250. I continue to set new records in that category...I drink like a FIEND - far more than I ever did when I dipped. Although in my own defense, I have cut down considerably over the last month or so. I like to drink really expensive beer that is full of calories. I'll never switch to crappy brews, but I'm gonna start a weekend only plan. I have excercised less than 10 times since quitting despite owning a $400 bike and having a treadmill IN MY BEDROOM. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAT LAZY FUCK...A buddy of mine has challenged several of us to lose certain amounts of weight by May first for a paid trip to Vegas and I have done nothing whatsoever to chase this target down except hit the weights a couple times and run/walk a total of about 5 miles. I don't care about the trip - but I accepted a challenge. Am I such a loser that I cannot participate? Am I that selfish that my health doesn't matter? So far it appears that I am. All of that changes today.
Don't be so hard on yourself, you have done so many positive thing in the past 212 days. Much like you I let a lot of things slide when I quit. My entire life rotated around that damn can and I honestly didn't know how to do things without it. We are recovering and reprogramming, time to get proactive. We have the tools to quit dip and they work just as well with other vices! I also added a significant amount of weight and finally realized around thanksgiving it wasn't coming off by wishing it off. New quitters need to know that taking on to much at once will be difficult. Don't worry about everything, there is a time for everything and you will know when you are strong enough to tackle other vices. The feeling of success beating nicotine daily is so sweet and that same feeling is available to us multiplied many times as we better ourselves.
Well said Wade! Time to get to it. Quitting tobacco shall be a springboard to improving my life in other ways as well..

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2012, 11:42:00 AM »
Day 212

Yesterday was Christmas. My first dip free Christmas since 1984 I do believe. Stupid ass.... Anyway, I find myself today in the position of having let all my other vices replace dipping for the last 212 days. I'm at my all time highest weight at around 260 after being at 239. I've actually been at my all time highest weight several times since I crossed the threshhold of 250. I continue to set new records in that category...I drink like a FIEND - far more than I ever did when I dipped. Although in my own defense, I have cut down considerably over the last month or so. I like to drink really expensive beer that is full of calories. I'll never switch to crappy brews, but I'm gonna start a weekend only plan. I have excercised less than 10 times since quitting despite owning a $400 bike and having a treadmill IN MY BEDROOM. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAT LAZY FUCK...A buddy of mine has challenged several of us to lose certain amounts of weight by May first for a paid trip to Vegas and I have done nothing whatsoever to chase this target down except hit the weights a couple times and run/walk a total of about 5 miles. I don't care about the trip - but I accepted a challenge. Am I such a loser that I cannot participate? Am I that selfish that my health doesn't matter? So far it appears that I am. All of that changes today.
Don't be so hard on yourself, you have done so many positive thing in the past 212 days. Much like you I let a lot of things slide when I quit. My entire life rotated around that damn can and I honestly didn't know how to do things without it. We are recovering and reprogramming, time to get proactive. We have the tools to quit dip and they work just as well with other vices! I also added a significant amount of weight and finally realized around thanksgiving it wasn't coming off by wishing it off. New quitters need to know that taking on to much at once will be difficult. Don't worry about everything, there is a time for everything and you will know when you are strong enough to tackle other vices. The feeling of success beating nicotine daily is so sweet and that same feeling is available to us multiplied many times as we better ourselves.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Morgan1

• Quit Pro
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2012, 11:07:00 AM »
Day 212

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2012, 10:49:00 PM »
Day 196

So today something unfortunate happened. One of my boys caved. Not some name on KTC that I don't know. Not some guy I thought was an asshole anyway. Not some idiot with 2 days in that didn't really try. Nope. This was someone I was close to on the site. A guy I spoke to on the phone. A guy I had a pact with to post for 1 year without missing a day. We joked about how we were gonna celebrate by grilling up some baby seal steaks when we hit 365. A guy that I thought was as badass in his quit as I am (very few people reach that status by the way - probably less than 20). I have mixed emotions about it. First of all, it isn't the end of the world and I realize that. No children or little puppies were hurt. The sun will still come up tomorrow. As a matter of fact, only having 1 dip in roughly 140 days is actually quite good if you think about it. Here's the rub.....Everything that my friend built here now appears fradulent. He has hurt his credibility. He has left people bewildered....how could this happen??? He is too badass...no way this guy could cave!!! Another fine quitter on this site told me tonite that he is "numb right now" over this. A lot of people had this guys back - and I still do - but this one hurts. We all know that there are retreads on this site that have gone on to achieve great things. Great quits that were simply interrupted by one stupid mistake. I sincerely hope this is the case for my friend. I want to believe in him and I want to trust him. I will do so because I think he is made of something stronger than what he has exhibited over the last 24 hours. People do stupid things. It's how they handle them moving forward that is the true test of character. I will be watching and supporting my friend. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.
I think I just looked into a mirror for what I had been thinking.

Morgan I am right with you, very well stated and lets put this into our bag with the other tools to help us maintain our quit.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2012, 10:43:00 PM »
Day 196

So today something unfortunate happened. One of my boys caved. Not some name on KTC that I don't know. Not some guy I thought was an asshole anyway. Not some idiot with 2 days in that didn't really try. Nope. This was someone I was close to on the site. A guy I spoke to on the phone. A guy I had a pact with to post for 1 year without missing a day. We joked about how we were gonna celebrate by grilling up some baby seal steaks when we hit 365. A guy that I thought was as badass in his quit as I am (very few people reach that status by the way - probably less than 20). I have mixed emotions about it. First of all, it isn't the end of the world and I realize that. No children or little puppies were hurt. The sun will still come up tomorrow. As a matter of fact, only having 1 dip in roughly 140 days is actually quite good if you think about it. Here's the rub.....Everything that my friend built here now appears fradulent. He has hurt his credibility. He has left people bewildered....how could this happen??? He is too badass...no way this guy could cave!!! Another fine quitter on this site told me tonite that he is "numb right now" over this. A lot of people had this guys back - and I still do - but this one hurts. We all know that there are retreads on this site that have gone on to achieve great things. Great quits that were simply interrupted by one stupid mistake. I sincerely hope this is the case for my friend. I want to believe in him and I want to trust him. I will do so because I think he is made of something stronger than what he has exhibited over the last 24 hours. People do stupid things. It's how they handle them moving forward that is the true test of character. I will be watching and supporting my friend. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.
Good post.

Use this opportunity to ask yourself if you have closed the door. If you have not, guard your quit. If you have be a bad ass and keep helping others.

Proud to quit and post with you.

Offline Morgan1

• Quit Pro
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2012, 10:38:00 PM »
Day 196

Offline eric71

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Weight Training, Powerlifting, Kettlebells, coaching, fantasy sports
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2012, 09:28:00 AM »
Quote from: tsmith17
Quote from: Arfy
Quote from: jaginvest
Quote from: Grizzly25
Quote from: Coach
Day 138

I hesitated to post this little story, because my quit has a certain reputation to uphold. I place it on a throne eveyday that I polish with the softest fur from far far away... It's as badass as they get and I don't want any confusion about that.� But sometimes even the most badass get a dose of reality....In my 138 days I have had virtually zero cravings of any sort - I can count them on my fingers - maybe even on one hand. I certainly never had a bad one or one that was more than a passing thought immediately dismissed......until yesterday. Maybe I've been a little complacent - I certainly haven't been spending as much time on KTC as I used to. I still post roll everyday in many groups but I haven't been as involved as I once was. Anyway, yesterday I was feeling a little down for reasons that aren't important. I was driving past this Sunoco where I used to buy sleeves of Skoal Wintergreen about once overy 10 days or 2 weeks (the guy gave me a deal for loading up - thanks buddy...) and the thought of pulling in and grabbing a can appeared in my head. Obviously I didn't do it. I drove past. I would NEVER disgrace myself or betray the trust of my extended KTC Family. But I DID start thinking about how good it would taste. I thought about it packed in real tight way back in the back of your jaw. When it's back there you really get the full experience (plus you don't have a big fat hick lip - after all, you don't want to look stupid ....right? Too late if you have a dip in.....) and you can spit like a professional. (BTW - I always considered myself a top notch dipper - a real professional -- what a fuckin jerkoff....) So anyway - I could taste that thing packed in back there...and it felt good. It tasted good. I wanted it. I thought wistfully back to my dipping days.....I missed them. All of a sudden I had a major league crave on my hands. My FIRST in 138 days. I mean my head was spinning. This COULDN"T happen to me - my quit is too fuckin badass for this!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe that it was happening. I reached out to 7 top dog members of my quit crew and guess what? EVERY one of them responded. EVERY ONE. Thanks to Swede, Fosterchild, Baudy, Ericfrompittsburgh, Kmotherfuckinstamp, Sox2012, and TSmith for helping me get a grip... HAHAHA. In the end I believe this happened because I had become a little complacent - a little passive. I had built this giant castle where I housed my quit. It had dragons and laser beams and flying great white sharks protecting it while my quit sat on its throne safe and sound. I sent out search parties to vanquish the nic bitch and her minions from the Earth with extreme predjudice. I attacked. I was the aggressor. Of late, I failed to maintain my castle...the dragons were asleep. The search parties were in the great hall drinking and feasting and getting lazy. All the while, the nic bitch and her minions crept up with my defenses down. She got close enough to whisper in my fucking ear.........for me that is unacceptable.

NEVER AGAIN. NEVER.

Right here right now I am re-dedicating myself to my quit. I did not honor it properly or maintain it properly of late. It must be guarded at all times. BTW - I apologized to it and we're cool now...HAHAHA!
Complacency is the enemy of all quits. Sounds like you've learned that and are being proactive once again. One thing I like to do is read at least one Intro thread everyday written by a new quitter or someone that is yet to quit. It is a pertinent reminder of where you came from and why you never want to go back. There's something very real about reading the words of someone who is struggling to fight the addiction.

Quit Like Fuck with your dragons.
Listen to coach steve and never lose focus!

You have taken great strides to put distance between you and the nic bitch but she will not quit and neither should you!

Stay strong, focused,  Quit
Good job Brother! That's Madman Quit right there!
A great reminder for all of us Morgan. I have had the same kind of attitude towards my quit. No cravings, really. I will hire an extra guard dog or two, after reading your story. Thanks Brotha!!!
I find that one of my biggest struggles is being over-confident. I have read about caves too many times on this site to know that thinking that you "got this" can and does lead to failure. That is why I will never be satisfied.

Really, when you think about it, your crave was good for your quit. It was a bit of a reality check that I think we all need from time to time. Like Coach said, being reminded of the struggles of quitting is something we should all participate in. The text I got from you actually made my quit stronger because it reminded me that we are all susceptible to struggles.

Also, don't feel shame in cravings brother. I think you are stronger for admitting that to us and yourself. I am damn proud of you for recognizing the difficulty and reaching out. That tells me your quit is solid as anyone's. Nice job brother and stay quit.
No weakness in the admission of a crave, only weakness if you had caved. Your word is still your honor and you did not lose sight of that of your quit. Proud of you and glad your troops have re-upped and are stalking and beating the bitch back with a vengeance.

Offline Tsmith17

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Life is good when you're quit.
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2012, 02:51:00 AM »
Quote from: Arfy
Day 138

I hesitated to post this little story, because my quit has a certain reputation to uphold. I place it on a throne eveyday that I polish with the softest fur from far far away... It's as badass as they get and I don't want any confusion about that.  But sometimes even the most badass get a dose of reality....In my 138 days I have had virtually zero cravings of any sort - I can count them on my fingers - maybe even on one hand. I certainly never had a bad one or one that was more than a passing thought immediately dismissed......until yesterday. Maybe I've been a little complacent - I certainly haven't been spending as much time on KTC as I used to. I still post roll everyday in many groups but I haven't been as involved as I once was. Anyway, yesterday I was feeling a little down for reasons that aren't important. I was driving past this Sunoco where I used to buy sleeves of Skoal Wintergreen about once overy 10 days or 2 weeks (the guy gave me a deal for loading up - thanks buddy...) and the thought of pulling in and grabbing a can appeared in my head. Obviously I didn't do it. I drove past. I would NEVER disgrace myself or betray the trust of my extended KTC Family. But I DID start thinking about how good it would taste. I thought about it packed in real tight way back in the back of your jaw. When it's back there you really get the full experience (plus you don't have a big fat hick lip - after all, you don't want to look stupid ....right? Too late if you have a dip in.....) and you can spit like a professional. (BTW - I always considered myself a top notch dipper - a real professional -- what a fuckin jerkoff....) So anyway - I could taste that thing packed in back there...and it felt good. It tasted good. I wanted it. I thought wistfully back to my dipping days.....I missed them. All of a sudden I had a major league crave on my hands. My FIRST in 138 days. I mean my head was spinning. This COULDN"T happen to me - my quit is too fuckin badass for this!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe that it was happening. I reached out to 7 top dog members of my quit crew and guess what? EVERY one of them responded. EVERY ONE. Thanks to Swede, Fosterchild, Baudy, Ericfrompittsburgh, Kmotherfuckinstamp, Sox2012, and TSmith for helping me get a grip... HAHAHA. In the end I believe this happened because I had become a little complacent - a little passive. I had built this giant castle where I housed my quit. It had dragons and laser beams and flying great white sharks protecting it while my quit sat on its throne safe and sound. I sent out search parties to vanquish the nic bitch and her minions from the Earth with extreme predjudice. I attacked. I was the aggressor. Of late, I failed to maintain my castle...the dragons were asleep. The search parties were in the great hall drinking and feasting and getting lazy. All the while, the nic bitch and her minions crept up with my defenses down. She got close enough to whisper in my fucking ear.........for me that is unacceptable.

NEVER AGAIN. NEVER.

Right here right now I am re-dedicating myself to my quit. I did not honor it properly or maintain it properly of late. It must be guarded at all times. BTW - I apologized to it and we're cool now...HAHAHA!
Complacency is the enemy of all quits. Sounds like you've learned that and are being proactive once again. One thing I like to do is read at least one Intro thread everyday written by a new quitter or someone that is yet to quit. It is a pertinent reminder of where you came from and why you never want to go back. There's something very real about reading the words of someone who is struggling to fight the addiction.

You have taken great strides to put distance between you and the nic bitch but she will not quit and neither should you!

A great reminder for all of us Morgan. I have had the same kind of attitude towards my quit. No cravings, really. I will hire an extra guard dog or two, after reading your story. Thanks Brotha!!!
I find that one of my biggest struggles is being over-confident. I have read about caves too many times on this site to know that thinking that you "got this" can and does lead to failure. That is why I will never be satisfied.

Really, when you think about it, your crave was good for your quit. It was a bit of a reality check that I think we all need from time to time. Like Coach said, being reminded of the struggles of quitting is something we should all participate in. The text I got from you actually made my quit stronger because it reminded me that we are all susceptible to struggles.

Also, don't feel shame in cravings brother. I think you are stronger for admitting that to us and yourself. I am damn proud of you for recognizing the difficulty and reaching out. That tells me your quit is solid as anyone's. Nice job brother and stay quit.

Offline Arfy

• Quitter
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2012, 04:30:00 PM »
Day 138

I hesitated to post this little story, because my quit has a certain reputation to uphold. I place it on a throne eveyday that I polish with the softest fur from far far away... It's as badass as they get and I don't want any confusion about that.  But sometimes even the most badass get a dose of reality....In my 138 days I have had virtually zero cravings of any sort - I can count them on my fingers - maybe even on one hand. I certainly never had a bad one or one that was more than a passing thought immediately dismissed......until yesterday. Maybe I've been a little complacent - I certainly haven't been spending as much time on KTC as I used to. I still post roll everyday in many groups but I haven't been as involved as I once was. Anyway, yesterday I was feeling a little down for reasons that aren't important. I was driving past this Sunoco where I used to buy sleeves of Skoal Wintergreen about once overy 10 days or 2 weeks (the guy gave me a deal for loading up - thanks buddy...) and the thought of pulling in and grabbing a can appeared in my head. Obviously I didn't do it. I drove past. I would NEVER disgrace myself or betray the trust of my extended KTC Family. But I DID start thinking about how good it would taste. I thought about it packed in real tight way back in the back of your jaw. When it's back there you really get the full experience (plus you don't have a big fat hick lip - after all, you don't want to look stupid ....right? Too late if you have a dip in.....) and you can spit like a professional. (BTW - I always considered myself a top notch dipper - a real professional -- what a fuckin jerkoff....) So anyway - I could taste that thing packed in back there...and it felt good. It tasted good. I wanted it. I thought wistfully back to my dipping days.....I missed them. All of a sudden I had a major league crave on my hands. My FIRST in 138 days. I mean my head was spinning. This COULDN"T happen to me - my quit is too fuckin badass for this!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe that it was happening. I reached out to 7 top dog members of my quit crew and guess what? EVERY one of them responded. EVERY ONE. Thanks to Swede, Fosterchild, Baudy, Ericfrompittsburgh, Kmotherfuckinstamp, Sox2012, and TSmith for helping me get a grip... HAHAHA. In the end I believe this happened because I had become a little complacent - a little passive. I had built this giant castle where I housed my quit. It had dragons and laser beams and flying great white sharks protecting it while my quit sat on its throne safe and sound. I sent out search parties to vanquish the nic bitch and her minions from the Earth with extreme predjudice. I attacked. I was the aggressor. Of late, I failed to maintain my castle...the dragons were asleep. The search parties were in the great hall drinking and feasting and getting lazy. All the while, the nic bitch and her minions crept up with my defenses down. She got close enough to whisper in my fucking ear.........for me that is unacceptable.

NEVER AGAIN. NEVER.

Caving is NOT an option!

?The only thing nicotine use does is relieve withdrawal symptoms that come from not using. That's it.? #brilliance #truth

"The day you forget Day 1...you lose."~Loot

Quit Date: 8/17/12

HOF Date 11/24/12

Offline jaginvest

• Quitter
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2012, 02:28:00 PM »
Day 138

NEVER AGAIN. NEVER.

Quit Date: 06/26/2012 3rd Floor: 04/21/2013
HOF Date: 10/03/2012 4th Floor: 07/30/2013
2nd Floor: 01/11/2013 5th Floor: 11/07/2013
6th Floor: 02/15/2014 7th Floor: 05/26/2014
8th Floor: 09/03/2014 9th Floor: 12/12/2014
10th Floor: 03/22/2015

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Every and all sports, fishing and hunting.
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2012, 01:47:00 PM »
Day 138

NEVER AGAIN. NEVER.

"Remember you are either getting better or getting worse, nobody stays the same!" Woody Hayes

"Winning! That's all we do around here brotha! Failure is not an option, remove it as an option and the possibilities are endless...." Bruce317 5-18-2012

"...We'll be heroes or ghosts...But we won't be turned around." Wastepanel 6-15-2012

"A QUITTER NEVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THE SUCK AGAIN!" tgafish 6-1-2012

QUIT LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

PATIENCE LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

Quit Date: 2-6-2012
HOF Date: 5-16-2012
HOF Speech

Offline Coach Steve

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Being quit. Staying quit. Pretty much just quitting like fuck.
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2012, 11:33:00 AM »
Day 138

I hesitated to post this little story, because my quit has a certain reputation to uphold. I place it on a throne eveyday that I polish with the softest fur from far far away... It's as badass as they get and I don't want any confusion about that. But sometimes even the most badass get a dose of reality....In my 138 days I have had virtually zero cravings of any sort - I can count them on my fingers - maybe even on one hand. I certainly never had a bad one or one that was more than a passing thought immediately dismissed......until yesterday. Maybe I've been a little complacent - I certainly haven't been spending as much time on KTC as I used to. I still post roll everyday in many groups but I haven't been as involved as I once was. Anyway, yesterday I was feeling a little down for reasons that aren't important. I was driving past this Sunoco where I used to buy sleeves of Skoal Wintergreen about once overy 10 days or 2 weeks (the guy gave me a deal for loading up - thanks buddy...) and the thought of pulling in and grabbing a can appeared in my head. Obviously I didn't do it. I drove past. I would NEVER disgrace myself or betray the trust of my extended KTC Family. But I DID start thinking about how good it would taste. I thought about it packed in real tight way back in the back of your jaw. When it's back there you really get the full experience (plus you don't have a big fat hick lip - after all, you don't want to look stupid ....right? Too late if you have a dip in.....) and you can spit like a professional. (BTW - I always considered myself a top notch dipper - a real professional -- what a fuckin jerkoff....) So anyway - I could taste that thing packed in back there...and it felt good. It tasted good. I wanted it. I thought wistfully back to my dipping days.....I missed them. All of a sudden I had a major league crave on my hands. My FIRST in 138 days. I mean my head was spinning. This COULDN"T happen to me - my quit is too fuckin badass for this!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe that it was happening. I reached out to 7 top dog members of my quit crew and guess what? EVERY one of them responded. EVERY ONE. Thanks to Swede, Fosterchild, Baudy, Ericfrompittsburgh, Kmotherfuckinstamp, Sox2012, and TSmith for helping me get a grip... HAHAHA. In the end I believe this happened because I had become a little complacent - a little passive. I had built this giant castle where I housed my quit. It had dragons and laser beams and flying great white sharks protecting it while my quit sat on its throne safe and sound. I sent out search parties to vanquish the nic bitch and her minions from the Earth with extreme predjudice. I attacked. I was the aggressor. Of late, I failed to maintain my castle...the dragons were asleep. The search parties were in the great hall drinking and feasting and getting lazy. All the while, the nic bitch and her minions crept up with my defenses down. She got close enough to whisper in my fucking ear.........for me that is unacceptable.

NEVER AGAIN. NEVER.

Make Your Decision

Offline Morgan1

• Quit Pro
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2012, 09:48:00 AM »
Day 138

I hesitated to post this little story, because my quit has a certain reputation to uphold. I place it on a throne eveyday that I polish with the softest fur from far far away... It's as badass as they get and I don't want any confusion about that. But sometimes even the most badass get a dose of reality....In my 138 days I have had virtually zero cravings of any sort - I can count them on my fingers - maybe even on one hand. I certainly never had a bad one or one that was more than a passing thought immediately dismissed......until yesterday. Maybe I've been a little complacent - I certainly haven't been spending as much time on KTC as I used to. I still post roll everyday in many groups but I haven't been as involved as I once was. Anyway, yesterday I was feeling a little down for reasons that aren't important. I was driving past this Sunoco where I used to buy sleeves of Skoal Wintergreen about once overy 10 days or 2 weeks (the guy gave me a deal for loading up - thanks buddy...) and the thought of pulling in and grabbing a can appeared in my head. Obviously I didn't do it. I drove past. I would NEVER disgrace myself or betray the trust of my extended KTC Family. But I DID start thinking about how good it would taste. I thought about it packed in real tight way back in the back of your jaw. When it's back there you really get the full experience (plus you don't have a big fat hick lip - after all, you don't want to look stupid ....right? Too late if you have a dip in.....) and you can spit like a professional. (BTW - I always considered myself a top notch dipper - a real professional -- what a fuckin jerkoff....) So anyway - I could taste that thing packed in back there...and it felt good. It tasted good. I wanted it. I thought wistfully back to my dipping days.....I missed them. All of a sudden I had a major league crave on my hands. My FIRST in 138 days. I mean my head was spinning. This COULDN"T happen to me - my quit is too fuckin badass for this!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe that it was happening. I reached out to 7 top dog members of my quit crew and guess what? EVERY one of them responded. EVERY ONE. Thanks to Swede, Fosterchild, Baudy, Ericfrompittsburgh, Kmotherfuckinstamp, Sox2012, and TSmith for helping me get a grip... HAHAHA. In the end I believe this happened because I had become a little complacent - a little passive. I had built this giant castle where I housed my quit. It had dragons and laser beams and flying great white sharks protecting it while my quit sat on its throne safe and sound. I sent out search parties to vanquish the nic bitch and her minions from the Earth with extreme predjudice. I attacked. I was the aggressor. Of late, I failed to maintain my castle...the dragons were asleep. The search parties were in the great hall drinking and feasting and getting lazy. All the while, the nic bitch and her minions crept up with my defenses down. She got close enough to whisper in my fucking ear.........for me that is unacceptable.

NEVER AGAIN. NEVER.