Author Topic: Mogul Intro  (Read 14761 times)

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Mogul Intro
« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2013, 04:45:00 PM »
Quote from: mogul
Tomorrow is 40 days quit. Wow, I can't believe it but I also can't wait for another 40. It seems as though the first 10 days was very long and now they are clicking by quicker and quicker. The suck is getting less and less however everyone now and then the fog settles in just a bit. Especially when I have a big sleep deficit. My craves are down to 1 to 2 a day. I am having a hard time believing I did this shit to myself for 23 years. Stupid ass mogul, stupid, stupid, stupid.

I have had some very positive feelings lately, such as getting back in a shape other than round. It seems my outlook on life is changing for the better. Does anybody else pass the tobacco area of your grocery store or gas station and say "fuck you" out loud or slightly under your breath? I just can't help it. Personally, I think this is a positive. I wish I was indifferent to it, but being an addict doesn't make this possible.

Mogul
Hey Mogul. This isn't surprising me at all. I knew you would make it this far and way further. I seen that you got that look man. I mean like that stunt you pulled to kick the bitch's ass in the beginning? Damn.

The fog can come back. If you are still dealing with sleep issues it may just be fatique. Something hit me like that a few days ago. BUT I am now trying to beat the other bitch in my life which is alcohol. Another story though...

And yeah if I go in a c-store I just look at the shit they present to us addicts right there in front of me and stare at it too. And then laugh at myself!!! AND get pissed that is that easy to get this shit!!!! Ban the stuff now!!!!
NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18
18th Floor 08/22/2018  19th Floor 11/30/18

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2013, 08:24:00 PM »
Amen grizz..

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2013, 08:21:00 PM »
Quote from: Its_Got2Happen
Quote from: AppleJack
Tomorrow is 40 days quit.  Wow, I can't believe it but I also can't wait for another 40.  It seems as though the first 10 days was very long and now they are clicking by quicker and quicker.  The suck is getting less and less however everyone now and then the fog settles in just a bit.  Especially when I have a big sleep deficit.  My craves are down to 1 to 2 a day.  I am having a hard time believing I did this shit to myself for 23 years.  Stupid ass mogul, stupid, stupid, stupid. 

I have had some very positive feelings lately, such as getting back in a shape other than round.  It seems my outlook on life is changing for the better.  Does anybody else pass the tobacco area of your grocery store or gas station and say "fuck you" out loud or slightly under your breath?  I just can't help it.  Personally, I think this is a positive.  I wish I was indifferent to it, but being an addict doesn't make this possible.

Mogul
I do :)

I also stare at the tobacco rack and intimidate it.
Kick ass post Mogul. I do it all the time, LOL.
I kind of smirk at the rack when I see it. I'm thinking in my head "fuck you you stupid sack of shit mother fucker you can suck my balls I'm not buying you today suck it you slimy bag o shit"
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2013, 08:00:00 PM »
Quote from: AppleJack
Tomorrow is 40 days quit.  Wow, I can't believe it but I also can't wait for another 40.  It seems as though the first 10 days was very long and now they are clicking by quicker and quicker.  The suck is getting less and less however everyone now and then the fog settles in just a bit.  Especially when I have a big sleep deficit.  My craves are down to 1 to 2 a day.  I am having a hard time believing I did this shit to myself for 23 years.  Stupid ass mogul, stupid, stupid, stupid. 

I have had some very positive feelings lately, such as getting back in a shape other than round.  It seems my outlook on life is changing for the better.  Does anybody else pass the tobacco area of your grocery store or gas station and say "fuck you" out loud or slightly under your breath?  I just can't help it.  Personally, I think this is a positive.  I wish I was indifferent to it, but being an addict doesn't make this possible.

Mogul

Kick ass post Mogul. I do it all the time, LOL.

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2013, 07:55:00 PM »
Tomorrow is 40 days quit. Wow, I can't believe it but I also can't wait for another 40. It seems as though the first 10 days was very long and now they are clicking by quicker and quicker. The suck is getting less and less however everyone now and then the fog settles in just a bit. Especially when I have a big sleep deficit. My craves are down to 1 to 2 a day. I am having a hard time believing I did this shit to myself for 23 years. Stupid ass mogul, stupid, stupid, stupid.

I have had some very positive feelings lately, such as getting back in a shape other than round. It seems my outlook on life is changing for the better. Does anybody else pass the tobacco area of your grocery store or gas station and say "fuck you" out loud or slightly under your breath? I just can't help it. Personally, I think this is a positive. I wish I was indifferent to it, but being an addict doesn't make this possible.

Mogul

Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2013, 06:58:00 PM »

Mogul

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2013, 09:47:00 AM »
Just a small update. I passed the 30 day mark and mostly going well. I have been irritated at stupid people lately and it seems most everybody is stupid. I'm starting to think its me, lol. Determined as he'll to stay quit but my skin has crawled, my jaws have really wanted something in there, but fake shit is all it gets. Really enjoyed the mass text messaging. Keep it up fellas.
Man you so have this.

Sorry I haven't reached out to you in a few days but we've been going through some crap too.

Remember, dipping doesn't fix issues or stupid people, it just hurts you.
Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline Grizzfall

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying quit.Staying sane.Being more productive
« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2013, 07:16:00 PM »
Night sweats are also caused by drinking a suspension of fermented tobacco leaf with distilled Agave nectar. I'm sweating now, just with the thought of it.
Hey, if you get a chance, read golfreaks intro. He is in Jan 14'. That dude consumed nicotine like a prostitute taking coke off my schlong. Inspirational and disturbing.
-Grizzfall

PS: I have never been with a prostitute. Shit, I've dated my wife since i was 16. Poor girl. I have had a few lines of the booger sugar, but not off a schlong.
-Grizzfall
"This personal torture has a good ending right?"

Offline DerikR

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Camping, Skiing, Craft Beer
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2013, 03:10:00 PM »
Keep up the good work man. I quit with you today.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2013, 02:58:00 PM »
Bulldog, dude thanks, thanks a lot. I'm glad my thoughts have helped you. Honestly the first 14 days felt like a year but now they seem to be clicking away like the bullets in my AR. Hang tough my friend. This is so worth it.

Offline Bulldog0311

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 12/02/13
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2013, 02:44:00 PM »
Just a small update. I passed the 30 day mark and mostly going well. I have been irritated at stupid people lately and it seems most everybody is stupid. I'm starting to think its me, lol. Determined as he'll to stay quit but my skin has crawled, my jaws have really wanted something in there, but fake shit is all it gets. Really enjoyed the mass text messaging. Keep it up fellas.
Gratz on 30 days Mogul. I can't wait to get there. Stay tough and keep your head on straight man because you are an inspiration to all of us following behind you. Something you wrote to me was such an inspiration I added it to my sig.
I've got my eyes set on that 30 day mark man. So awesome. Keep it up bro.

Bulldog

Offline CaliforniaSlim

• Quitter
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2013, 02:41:00 PM »
Quote from: 30isEnuff
Quote from: SirDerek
Quote from: doc2quit4good
Just a small update.   I passed the 30 day mark and mostly going well.   I have been irritated at stupid people lately and it seems most everybody is stupid.  I'm starting to think its me,  lol. Determined as he'll to stay quit but my skin has crawled, my jaws have really wanted something in there, but fake shit is all it gets.  Really enjoyed the mass text messaging.  Keep it up fellas.
Mogul you can do this! Everything you are experiencing is a good sign that your mind and body are getting rid of your dependence on the crap. It would be a good time to learn that whatever you are feeling that you can now say, fuck it I don't dip anymore!
I had to learn that many times over... You are getting it done man!! Kick Ass!!!!!
Shit, I am still annoyed at stupid people....

just keep yourself on this road to quit, keep drinking the kool-aide as there is nothing stupid about that...

Do this and I will stand right beside you....

Quit on
What S.D. says. It works.
Yup, what they ^^^ said. I hit a pretty ugly irritable patch in the road too. Like everything else, it gets better.

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2013, 01:49:00 PM »
Quote from: SirDerek
Just a small update.   I passed the 30 day mark and mostly going well.   I have been irritated at stupid people lately and it seems most everybody is stupid.  I'm starting to think its me,  lol. Determined as he'll to stay quit but my skin has crawled, my jaws have really wanted something in there, but fake shit is all it gets.  Really enjoyed the mass text messaging.  Keep it up fellas.
Mogul you can do this! Everything you are experiencing is a good sign that your mind and body are getting rid of your dependence on the crap. It would be a good time to learn that whatever you are feeling that you can now say, fuck it I don't dip anymore!
I had to learn that many times over... You are getting it done man!! Kick Ass!!!!!

just keep yourself on this road to quit, keep drinking the kool-aide as there is nothing stupid about that...

Quit on
What S.D. says. It works.
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2013, 01:13:00 PM »
Just a small update.  I passed the 30 day mark and mostly going well.  I have been irritated at stupid people lately and it seems most everybody is stupid.  I'm starting to think its me,  lol. Determined as he'll to stay quit but my skin has crawled, my jaws have really wanted something in there, but fake shit is all it gets.  Really enjoyed the mass text messaging.  Keep it up fellas.

Quit on

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2013, 09:03:00 AM »
NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18