Author Topic: Mogul Intro  (Read 14758 times)

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Mogul Intro
« Reply #103 on: December 24, 2013, 08:40:00 AM »
I went through a rough fog from day 31-38 and then some depression, raging temper and roller coaster cravings from day 39-60.

On day 61, I started feeling really good and have pretty much stayed good to this day which is 156.

Hang in there brother.
Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
« Reply #102 on: December 24, 2013, 07:28:00 AM »
Quote from: mogul
Doc, I think you might be right. I have had a little fog today but it was minor. I'm keeping quit today I know that. I'm not giving up but I need a good swift kick in the ass. I'm going to work and taking care of my duties. Other than that I'm just existing til I get over this.
Don't forget the textfest!!! We is quittin today dudes!!!! Merry Christmas Mogul. You'll be fine!!!
NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18
18th Floor 08/22/2018  19th Floor 11/30/18

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #101 on: December 24, 2013, 06:20:00 AM »
Doc, I think you might be right. I have had a little fog today but it was minor. I'm keeping quit today I know that. I'm not giving up but I need a good swift kick in the ass. I'm going to work and taking care of my duties. Other than that I'm just existing til I get over this.
Mogul, them funks can suck. I don't think I ever experienced anything like them until quitting. Try and keep moving. Drink lots of water, get some exercise and eat some ice cream. I, myself like ice cream and when i'm feeling gloomy it seems to help. Quit with you this fine holiday my friend.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2013, 11:54:00 PM »

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2013, 02:35:00 PM »
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: doc2quit4good
52 today.  I have been a bad friend.   I'm sorry to all of you who have texted or sent messages on here.   No excuse, just been busy with work and having Christmas with the family. 

Some of my bling has not been there lately.  Kinda blah really.  I think the holiday season has some effect on that.  My quit is strong.  No cravings at all lately. Hopefully  I will reengage here soon on the intros and answering emails or texts. Please bear with me il after the new year. 

Mogul
You are still my friend. Have an nice holiday season!
Hey Mogul keep the quit strong, that's the main thing. I'm feeling similarly lately. Will look forward to seeing you back in action when you get there!
Both of you guys! This is probably the quit blahs. It is easy to forget how great it feels to not be dipping anymore. And some secondary fog can hit, and I am afraid it may not be over still. I had something around 80-85 days that made me feel that way too. Got tired of the site somehow and felt crappy. You guys should hang tight. Create a textfest or something, time permitting(mogul no txting while flying, at least not while taking off or landing). It's just clean fun. AND I wouldn't be more surprised than if I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet that you boys could have a little fun out there. I'm just saying.....

'Remshot' 'na na'

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2013, 11:03:00 AM »
52 today.  I have been a bad friend.  I'm sorry to all of you who have texted or sent messages on here.  No excuse, just been busy with work and having Christmas with the family. 

Some of my bling has not been there lately.  Kinda blah really.  I think the holiday season has some effect on that.  My quit is strong.  No cravings at all lately. Hopefully  I will reengage here soon on the intros and answering emails or texts. Please bear with me il after the new year. 

Mogul
Hey Mogul keep the quit strong, that's the main thing. I'm feeling similarly lately. Will look forward to seeing you back in action when you get there!
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2013, 10:00:00 AM »
52 today. I have been a bad friend. I'm sorry to all of you who have texted or sent messages on here. No excuse, just been busy with work and having Christmas with the family.

Some of my bling has not been there lately. Kinda blah really. I think the holiday season has some effect on that. My quit is strong. No cravings at all lately. Hopefully I will reengage here soon on the intros and answering emails or texts. Please bear with me il after the new year.

Mogul

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #96 on: December 22, 2013, 07:03:00 PM »
52 today. I have been a bad friend. I'm sorry to all of you who have texted or sent messages on here. No excuse, just been busy with work and having Christmas with the family.

Some of my bling has not been there lately. Kinda blah really. I think the holiday season has some effect on that. My quit is strong. No cravings at all lately. Hopefully I will reengage here soon on the intros and answering emails or texts. Please bear with me il after the new year.

Mogul

Offline Dave1903

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-10-25
« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2013, 08:12:00 AM »
Congrats on 40 days man it is early in our quit but I for one am enjoying all of the freedom that Im feeling each day I know that you are just remember one day at a time man and we will get the nic bitch killed 'Remshot'
The nic is a bitch, but it's gone one day at a time.

Offline golfpro9696

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-12-09
« Reply #94 on: December 13, 2013, 06:41:00 AM »
Congrats Mogul!
Quit Date: 12/9/2013
HOF Date: 3/18/2014
15th Floor: 1/16/2018
1 Year: 12/9/2014
2 Year: 12/9/2015
3 Year: 12/9/2016
4 Year: 12/9/2017

Proud member of March '14 Ironmen

Offline hope

• Quitter
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2013, 10:35:00 PM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: derk40
Quote from: ParadigmDawg
Quote from: AppleJack
Tomorrow is 40 days quit.  Wow, I can't believe it but I also can't wait for another 40.  It seems as though the first 10 days was very long and now they are clicking by quicker and quicker.  The suck is getting less and less however everyone now and then the fog settles in just a bit.  Especially when I have a big sleep deficit.  My craves are down to 1 to 2 a day.  I am having a hard time believing I did this shit to myself for 23 years.  Stupid ass mogul, stupid, stupid, stupid. 

I have had some very positive feelings lately, such as getting back in a shape other than round.  It seems my outlook on life is changing for the better.  Does anybody else pass the tobacco area of your grocery store or gas station and say "fuck you" out loud or slightly under your breath?  I just can't help it.  Personally, I think this is a positive.  I wish I was indifferent to it, but being an addict doesn't make this possible.

Mogul
I do :)

I also stare at the tobacco rack and intimidate it.
I find myself disgusted by people who dip.

It is really bad and I give them dirty looks and talk bad about them.

It cracks my wife up and she just always says "if you could have just seen you a few months ago"....
Hey congrats on 40 days mogul!

I wanted to type this the other day but couldn't figure out how to say it so I will just say it.

Don't get ahead of yourself with another 40 days and don't just let your days click away. You ever see that movie with Adam sandler "click"? He was always looking ahead and forgot to enjoy what he had in front of him. That is what ODAAT really means to me. Focus on today. Stay quit today. But more importantly ENJOY today! I mean you are quit brother! That is great. But as you are quit today... Do not be Afraid to enjoy the day for a bit. Get outside and soak in some clean air, go for a walk, or just do something fun. After all this hard work battling your quit today I believe you deserve it.

Quit on!
Good shit there.
I'm with you Mogul. Congratulations!
Glad to hear we can enjoy our quit. It's true, though. We need to remember ODAAT. If I didn't post roll each day I wouldn't have gotten this far. That reminds me that all i have is today. Don't like to be around dip at all! Only time I am is when I'm with my sons (ages 23 and 29) sad to say.

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2013, 10:12:00 PM »
Quote from: derk40
Tomorrow is 40 days quit.  Wow, I can't believe it but I also can't wait for another 40.  It seems as though the first 10 days was very long and now they are clicking by quicker and quicker.  The suck is getting less and less however everyone now and then the fog settles in just a bit.  Especially when I have a big sleep deficit.  My craves are down to 1 to 2 a day.  I am having a hard time believing I did this shit to myself for 23 years.  Stupid ass mogul, stupid, stupid, stupid. 

I have had some very positive feelings lately, such as getting back in a shape other than round.  It seems my outlook on life is changing for the better.  Does anybody else pass the tobacco area of your grocery store or gas station and say "fuck you" out loud or slightly under your breath?  I just can't help it.  Personally, I think this is a positive.  I wish I was indifferent to it, but being an addict doesn't make this possible.

Mogul

It cracks my wife up and she just always says "if you could have just seen you a few months ago"....

I wanted to type this the other day but couldn't figure out how to say it so I will just say it.

Don't get ahead of yourself with another 40 days and don't just let your days click away. You ever see that movie with Adam sandler "click"? He was always looking ahead and forgot to enjoy what he had in front of him. That is what ODAAT really means to me. Focus on today. Stay quit today. But more importantly ENJOY today! I mean you are quit brother! That is great. But as you are quit today... Do not be Afraid to enjoy the day for a bit. Get outside and soak in some clean air, go for a walk, or just do something fun. After all this hard work battling your quit today I believe you deserve it.

Quit on!
Good shit there.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2013, 08:36:00 PM »

Mogul

Quit on!
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2013, 07:38:00 PM »

Mogul

Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2013, 11:29:00 AM »

Mogul
Hey Mogul. This isn't surprising me at all. I knew you would make it this far and way further. I seen that you got that look man. I mean like that stunt you pulled to kick the bitch's ass in the beginning? Damn.

The fog can come back. If you are still dealing with sleep issues it may just be fatique. Something hit me like that a few days ago. BUT I am now trying to beat the other bitch in my life which is alcohol. Another story though...

And yeah if I go in a c-store I just look at the shit they present to us addicts right there in front of me and stare at it too. And then laugh at myself!!! AND get pissed that is that easy to get this shit!!!! Ban the stuff now!!!!
Nice!
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech