Quote from: jost2brown
Quote from: 2mch2lv4
Quote from: Raider
Quote from: mich
Quote from: Instigator
Quote from: sh4string
Pulling up dusty intros seems to be the trend these days so here's mine.

I quit smoking on July 7, 2012...almost 2 years ago. Without the accountability and brotherhood I found at KTC, I would not be nic free today. I'm not free because of the website KTC, I am free because of posting my promise EVERY DAMN DAY and the friendships I've formed with good people who hold me to my word!

I am free because of Bruce. I am free because of Vadge. I am free because of Racetrackcowgirl, Applejack, Mich34, BigBrotherJack, Sox2012, Winter Green, SamCat, Cbird, Chewie, CDaniels, Union34, Cmark, Newcal,Mj, Pinched, LionHeartedGirl, D2Maine, Mookie, DennyX, SirDerek, Diesel, Dr Jones, TeachTy, Ffmoofus, FranPro, Greg5280, GrizzlyHasClaws, Hipster, Iizphilister, Instigator, Evil_Won, JayDubya, Jbradley, Jlud007, Knockout, Sixer, DocSardonic, Luby, Keddy, Kdip, Lancesd, Arfy, MrsCDaniels, LCWB, Marcusaurelius, Mthomas, Wedge, CoopBeansMom, MCSLB, Roamcountry, Amgdenny, DiplessinJax, Mcarmo, Suds, Mn_Ben, Bronc, Aglawyer, Dave1903, P23, Tarpon, Penguin, Ziesmer, Rocketman, ItsGotToHappen, Sage, Sporticus, Sportsfan, Hoffie, ToeTag, 4String, Syndrome, Timeless, Trauma, Yemtig, Raider, Conbud, Bigwhitebeast, L00T, SpartanRon, Boelker64, Mogul, 30yearaddict, Divine, Jag, Eric, Ensor, Bobertd, J2B, kkljinc, Seth, Slug, Nicald, ALL of Oct '12, ALL of May '11, ALL the CHAT LOCALS, and anyone that has held me accountable and strengthened my quit.

All of these people are KTC to me, they are my quit! Not 'Admin', not the 'Mod Team', but the individuals that were there for me and will continue to be there for me to battle the storm. I will continue to post roll here at KTC as long as KTC will have me and I continue to be supported. I am, however, turning in my 'color' as a chat moderator. I was asked to be a chat mod just over a year ago. I was not going to accept but then I was told the reason I was being chosen. We had an increase in female quitters joining KTC and utilizing chat. I hang out there a lot and am always helpful with new quitters. I love me some sister quit and agreed to be there for the ladies. I don't regret my time at all. I feel privileged to have been considered an asset to our community. I now feel it's time to turn in my chat cop badge and be the best quitter I can. I feel it is important for me to continue to stay close with my quit brothers here and at the super new house of quit that my friend L00T built. For that reason I feel it a conflict of interest to continue as a Chat Moderator at KTC. I love all of my quit family! My decision changes nothing as far as I'm concerned. I'm still "The Queen of Quit" I just won't be able to crack the whip in chat anymore 'winker'
If you need to contact me and cannot reach me via PM, feel free to ask any of the above mentioned quitters for my contact info. QUIT ON!!
You will always be my "queen of quit""
Girl, that list of names is a who's who that brings back memories...

Well except for that instigator prick.
Sing it with me now!!!! We. Are. Fam il yyyyy I got all my brothers with me!! :)
We all love you 224 (I don't think evil thinks of you as his sister though, I remember when he first saw your pic! lol) For real though - thanks for your year of official service and for all you've done for me and for the site Cindy - I've been more post and run as of late but the names on Oct. 12 roll mean a LOT to me and my quit, thank you.
Great post 224. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
OMG! Mich! I was just telling L00T and AJ that story today on the phone! HILARIOUS! He apologized over and over for that one....and so was the beginning of an awesome friendship. Hahaha!
Good Times are important.
Such bullshit.

Hypocrisy I believe is the word of the day?
I had to see this one for myself. 'roflmao'

Remshot/Loot/cancer/...go back and re-read the ACTUAL WORDS where YOU called someone out and told them NOT to call another a cancer yet you couldn't back up YOUR OWN WORDS and now you are calling 224 a hypocrite. That's called PROJECTION. You are truly dumber than I gave you credit for...and I made quite the allowance considering what you had to work with at best....

Mule...let's go ahead get this done...terrorist? People who confront you with the truth and you call them TERRORIST? You also contradicted yourself in your little "speech"....don't want anyone asking others here for additional accountability but y'all have no problem with them posting on another site and never have. -- Re read that and let that work ethic actually do some work for you cause your brain is well...see above to J2B. Mules aren't known for their intellect...so maybe you can somehow work through your contradictions. No damn wonder your old halls are empty.

Please, delete my account. Permanently. I do not want anyone ever knowing I was associated with this Admin/Mod team. I'm embarrassed to have ever believed your bullshit, and Im ashamed that my name appears amongst your incompetence and hypocrisy.

I'm amazed. Cindy is a rock and has supported me since the day she came here and has always been present helping others. There are a couple members of the admins that I hardly ever saw a post from until recently. The recent effort to be more visible has been noticed but is it enough and soon enough? Or is it just too little too late? Defending the indefensible seems to be getting out of control, it's time to own your screw ups and get on with it before you destroy yourself.
224 i am honored you mentioned me...

J2B go fuck yourself that was way out of line!
I believe the words j2b is looking for is:

"oops"

Followed by

"I'm sorry."

Concluded with:

"I step down."
Alright...

I'll derail.

Can anybody point out where J2B ever missed roll, or what his transgressions are on this board? I've never known a finer quitter in my life.
Derail....hell y'all derailed LONG ago...are y'all even on Planet Earth here???? Derail???

How about ADDRESS THE MULTITUDE OF ISSUES y'all/Admins/Mod team have...don't "derail" further. Y'all look like a damn Ostrich with its head stuck in the sand. Hide from the problem and maybe it'll just go away? Guess what...while y'all do that it leaves your proverbial ASS stuck up in the air to kicked like it has been for the past few days.

Geez, Scott!!
I'm waiting.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline JayDubya

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-09-11
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I quit
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2014, 09:55:00 PM »
Quote from: wastepanel
Quote from: D2maine
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: JayDubya

I quit smoking on July 7, 2012...almost 2 years ago. Without the accountability and brotherhood I found at KTC, I would not be nic free today. I'm not free because of the website KTC, I am free because of posting my promise EVERY DAMN DAY and the friendships I've formed with good people who hold me to my word!

I am free because of Bruce. I am free because of Vadge. I am free because of Racetrackcowgirl, Applejack, Mich34, BigBrotherJack, Sox2012, Winter Green, SamCat, Cbird, Chewie, CDaniels, Union34, Cmark, Newcal,Mj, Pinched, LionHeartedGirl, D2Maine, Mookie, DennyX, SirDerek, Diesel, Dr Jones, TeachTy, Ffmoofus, FranPro, Greg5280, GrizzlyHasClaws, Hipster, Iizphilister, Instigator, Evil_Won, JayDubya, Jbradley, Jlud007, Knockout, Sixer, DocSardonic, Luby, Keddy, Kdip, Lancesd, Arfy, MrsCDaniels, LCWB, Marcusaurelius, Mthomas, Wedge, CoopBeansMom, MCSLB, Roamcountry, Amgdenny, DiplessinJax, Mcarmo, Suds, Mn_Ben, Bronc, Aglawyer, Dave1903, P23, Tarpon, Penguin, Ziesmer, Rocketman, ItsGotToHappen, Sage, Sporticus, Sportsfan, Hoffie, ToeTag, 4String, Syndrome, Timeless, Trauma, Yemtig, Raider, Conbud, Bigwhitebeast, L00T, SpartanRon, Boelker64, Mogul, 30yearaddict, Divine, Jag, Eric, Ensor, Bobertd, J2B, kkljinc, Seth, Slug, Nicald, ALL of Oct '12, ALL of May '11, ALL the CHAT LOCALS, and anyone that has held me accountable and strengthened my quit.

All of these people are KTC to me, they are my quit! Not 'Admin', not the 'Mod Team', but the individuals that were there for me and will continue to be there for me to battle the storm. I will continue to post roll here at KTC as long as KTC will have me and I continue to be supported. I am, however, turning in my 'color' as a chat moderator. I was asked to be a chat mod just over a year ago. I was not going to accept but then I was told the reason I was being chosen. We had an increase in female quitters joining KTC and utilizing chat. I hang out there a lot and am always helpful with new quitters. I love me some sister quit and agreed to be there for the ladies. I don't regret my time at all. I feel privileged to have been considered an asset to our community. I now feel it's time to turn in my chat cop badge and be the best quitter I can. I feel it is important for me to continue to stay close with my quit brothers here and at the super new house of quit that my friend L00T built. For that reason I feel it a conflict of interest to continue as a Chat Moderator at KTC. I love all of my quit family! My decision changes nothing as far as I'm concerned. I'm still "The Queen of Quit" I just won't be able to crack the whip in chat anymore 'winker'
If you need to contact me and cannot reach me via PM, feel free to ask any of the above mentioned quitters for my contact info. QUIT ON!!

Sing it with me now!!!! We. Are. Fam il yyyyy I got all my brothers with me!! :)
We all love you 224 (I don't think evil thinks of you as his sister though, I remember when he first saw your pic! lol) For real though - thanks for your year of official service and for all you've done for me and for the site Cindy - I've been more post and run as of late but the names on Oct. 12 roll mean a LOT to me and my quit, thank you.
OMG! Mich! I was just telling L00T and AJ that story today on the phone! HILARIOUS! He apologized over and over for that one....and so was the beginning of an awesome friendship. Hahaha!
Such bullshit.

Remshot/Loot/cancer/...go back and re-read the ACTUAL WORDS where YOU called someone out and told them NOT to call another a cancer yet you couldn't back up YOUR OWN WORDS and now you are calling 224 a hypocrite. That's called PROJECTION. You are truly dumber than I gave you credit for...and I made quite the allowance considering what you had to work with at best....

Mule...let's go ahead get this done...terrorist? People who confront you with the truth and you call them TERRORIST? You also contradicted yourself in your little "speech"....don't want anyone asking others here for additional accountability but y'all have no problem with them posting on another site and never have. -- Re read that and let that work ethic actually do some work for you cause your brain is well...see above to J2B. Mules aren't known for their intellect...so maybe you can somehow work through your contradictions. No damn wonder your old halls are empty.

Please, delete my account. Permanently. I do not want anyone ever knowing I was associated with this Admin/Mod team. I'm embarrassed to have ever believed your bullshit, and Im ashamed that my name appears amongst your incompetence and hypocrisy.

I'm amazed. Cindy is a rock and has supported me since the day she came here and has always been present helping others. There are a couple members of the admins that I hardly ever saw a post from until recently. The recent effort to be more visible has been noticed but is it enough and soon enough? Or is it just too little too late? Defending the indefensible seems to be getting out of control, it's time to own your screw ups and get on with it before you destroy yourself.

"oops"

Followed by

"I'm sorry."

Concluded with:

"I step down."
Alright...

I'll derail.

Can anybody point out where J2B ever missed roll, or what his transgressions are on this board? I've never known a finer quitter in my life.
Derail....hell y'all derailed LONG ago...are y'all even on Planet Earth here???? Derail???

How about ADDRESS THE MULTITUDE OF ISSUES y'all/Admins/Mod team have...don't "derail" further. Y'all look like a damn Ostrich with its head stuck in the sand. Hide from the problem and maybe it'll just go away? Guess what...while y'all do that it leaves your proverbial ASS stuck up in the air to get kicked like it has been for the past few days.

Geez, Scott!!

Offline Instigator

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2014, 09:50:00 PM »

Such bullshit.

"oops"

Followed by

"I'm sorry."

Concluded with:

"I step down."
Alright...

I'll derail.

Go back to the last page on here where he called 2mch a hypocrite. I've never had a bad thing to say about j2b. Like him. Strong quitter far as I know. Talk in chat. But that was uncalled for. Can the admins/mods address his comments to 2mch and have him apologize? Not being unreasonable I don't think.
The Rozzers--Catching crims and locking them up...in your community

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2014, 09:43:00 PM »

Such bullshit.

"oops"

Followed by

"I'm sorry."

Concluded with:

"I step down."
Alright...

I'll derail.

In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Instigator

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2014, 09:26:00 PM »

Such bullshit.

"oops"

Followed by

"I'm sorry."

Concluded with:

"I step down."

Offline D2maine

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: quit 2-19-2012!
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2014, 09:23:00 PM »

Such bullshit.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2014, 09:14:00 PM »

Such bullshit.

4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline conbud

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-05-11
  • Interests: Tool, playing bass, XBOX, anything that goes boom, IT stuff (making the web work), my dogs
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2014, 09:12:00 PM »
...I'm sorry. I didn't here what you were saying over all the advertising going on here.
I see no advertising in what 224 said...

However, I do see someone (J2B) getting all ass hurt because people finally stand up and call out certain "leaders" on their hypocrisy and complacency. And I see a certain someone (J2B) lash out and make personal attacks on a solid quitter because of her decision to support quit, honesty, integrity, accountability, and brotherhood. 224 is demonstrating these traits in her transparency of posting her communications and expressing her desire to help another person get and stay quit no matter the venue. It's about the quit, about being clean, keeping yourself and another person alive one more day. That's what 224 is here to do.

I'm not seeing those traits in the comment you made sending us to a pointless sarcastic video... I'm not seeing those traits in the personal attacks by the so called leadership in J2B.
Proud quitter of the August 2014 Spitter Quitters!
Quit on May 11, 2014

"LOOT didn't forget Day 1....and never will. The day you forget Day 1...you lose." - LOOT

"Caving is NOT an option! Do something else."

Offline Instigator

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2014, 09:09:00 PM »
Quote from: Bigwhitebeast
Quote from: traumagnet
I've had a lot of people express their discontent for my choices and call me awful things.

First off, I never said I was leaving KTC. I simply turned in my chat mod badge because I felt it would be disrespectful to KTC to be a mod here and support another quit site. There are plenty of old timers here that support lite and vice verse. I am not a bad person for doing this.

Here is my analogy-

Mom (KTC admins) and Dad (L00T) got a divorce.I am caught in the middle with the rest of my brothers and sisters. Because I love them both (KTC and the folks that left KTC) I decide to continue my relationship with them both. I am simply sharing my time between them.... Not choosing sides. I am not calling anyone names or being hateful in any way. I will continue to do what I have always done here on KTC and that is QUIT and quit HARD! I will support any quitter that needs my support and I will be loyal to the individuals that have shown their loyalty to me. Dad is being nice and doing what he does best, helping people quit. Mom on the other hand is mad that I'm not choosing her side (or any for that matter) and is probably going to 'ground' me.

Seriously J2B, if you were one of the many that truly knows me and has my back, you would understand my position and not need to stoop to name calling.

If you have issue with my attempt to be fair and loyal then you just have issues, don't you?!

Here are my words given to admin regarding my resignation this morning. I was not looking for a fight.

I am turning in my color.

After a year of serving KTC as a chat moderator, I am resigning my position. I feel it only right since I will be participating in the site that some of my fellow brothers in quit have built. Its a sad day when friends part ways and the folks that left were a huge asset to KTC. They are also a huge part of my quit along with many of you here. That is why I choose to continue my relationship with them by joining their new web site. Everyone here has a common goal and that is to help others quit. For some reason, that got lost in all of the drama.
Thank you original 7 for building this house to help others. As long as I am allowed, I will continue to support the common goal here as well as the other site. I will just be doing it as a member instead of a mod. Thanks to those that have and will continue to support my quit. You are the reason I am here.
No hard feeling on my end. I love my quit family!

Cindy
J2 to my recollection I have never had and interaction with you but this sounds like someone is being forth coming there is no hypocrisy in anything that 2mch did or wrote. 2mch has always been there for me whenever wherever I have reached out to her and I refuse to standby and witness a character assassination. 224 is a bad ass quitter who I am proud to have her as a contact in my phone.

Also while we are at it roll is a responsibility Mule stated it himself in his letter "Admins and mods have been and will continue to be more visible and post roll call, as is our responsibility. Efforts, that are often not visible to the general membership"
Gotta side with the common folk on this one J2B, 2mch did what she felt was right and you are lobbing grenades around like a little child. You should seriously think about turning in your admin shirt because you suck at it!!!

Good night, folks. I can't add nuthin to this.

Offline bigwhitebeast

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2014, 09:05:00 PM »
I've had a lot of people express their discontent for my choices and call me awful things.

First off, I never said I was leaving KTC. I simply turned in my chat mod badge because I felt it would be disrespectful to KTC to be a mod here and support another quit site. There are plenty of old timers here that support lite and vice verse. I am not a bad person for doing this.

Here is my analogy-

Mom (KTC admins) and Dad (L00T) got a divorce.I am caught in the middle with the rest of my brothers and sisters. Because I love them both (KTC and the folks that left KTC) I decide to continue my relationship with them both. I am simply sharing my time between them.... Not choosing sides. I am not calling anyone names or being hateful in any way. I will continue to do what I have always done here on KTC and that is QUIT and quit HARD! I will support any quitter that needs my support and I will be loyal to the individuals that have shown their loyalty to me. Dad is being nice and doing what he does best, helping people quit. Mom on the other hand is mad that I'm not choosing her side (or any for that matter) and is probably going to 'ground' me.

Seriously J2B, if you were one of the many that truly knows me and has my back, you would understand my position and not need to stoop to name calling.

If you have issue with my attempt to be fair and loyal then you just have issues, don't you?!

Here are my words given to admin regarding my resignation this morning. I was not looking for a fight.

After a year of serving KTC as a chat moderator, I am resigning my position. I feel it only right since I will be participating in the site that some of my fellow brothers in quit have built. Its a sad day when friends part ways and the folks that left were a huge asset to KTC. They are also a huge part of my quit along with many of you here. That is why I choose to continue my relationship with them by joining their new web site. Everyone here has a common goal and that is to help others quit. For some reason, that got lost in all of the drama.
Thank you original 7 for building this house to help others. As long as I am allowed, I will continue to support the common goal here as well as the other site. I will just be doing it as a member instead of a mod. Thanks to those that have and will continue to support my quit. You are the reason I am here.

Cindy
J2 to my recollection I have never had and interaction with you but this sounds like someone is being forth coming there is no hypocrisy in anything that 2mch did or wrote. 2mch has always been there for me whenever wherever I have reached out to her and I refuse to standby and witness a character assassination. 224 is a bad ass quitter who I am proud to have her as a contact in my phone.

Also while we are at it roll is a responsibility Mule stated it himself in his letter "Admins and mods have been and will continue to be more visible and post roll call, as is our responsibility. Efforts, that are often not visible to the general membership"
Gotta side with the common folk on this one J2B, 2mch did what she felt was right and you are lobbing grenades around like a little child. You should seriously think about turning in your admin shirt because you suck at it!!!

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2014, 09:02:00 PM »

Here is my analogy-

Cindy

Seriously low to attack someone of 224's character. For what... supporting other quitters?

Offline Instigator

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2014, 08:55:00 PM »
...I'm sorry. I didn't here what you were saying over all the advertising going on here.
Ok...classic movie. I do however apologize because I cannot for the life of me figure out what the hidden meaning is.

Charades?

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2014, 08:44:00 PM »

Here is my analogy-

Cindy

Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline Mcarmo44

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 52
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2014, 08:35:00 PM »

Here is my analogy-

Cindy
She said "quit hard" 'na na'
Quit date 11/3/11
HOF - 2/10/12

Discipline=Freedom

"Always remember, never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you."- Kramer

"Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be Kind Always."