Author Topic: I quit  (Read 6180 times)

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: I quit
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2014, 10:41:00 PM »
I don't like drama. But, hey, let me tell y'all about this great new site. And I'll tell you about it in an intro where new quitters routinely visit.

Give me a break. It's not fair to use our resources to recruit. If you want to build another site, then do it. I wish you well and hope you continue to help people quit nicotine.

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2014, 10:40:00 PM »
Poof
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2014, 10:36:00 PM »
I'm with Mule. A little too much bourbon maybe, but I never once...EVER thought about dipping today.

Sorry you felt like you were attacked Cindy.

'We' certainly were. You helped.

Sleep tight.
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline Greg5280

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • BONAFIDE QUIT BEAST
  • Quit Date: 10-30-2009
  • Interests: Golf, Running, Cycling, Being outside, Spending time with my family. Quitting and helping newbies.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2014, 10:33:00 PM »
Quote from: Bruce
Quote from: mule
People need to stop stepping down. There's not that much of an issue, people are blowing it out of the water. When people start thinking one ways better then the other and push it to a point where they make their own cute little cult then it sounds like the issue left.

I'm gonna just say, can we just call it a day and make the banner rainbow colored, everyone has to wear banana hammocks and put Gmann as overlord of KTC. Free appletini's all around
*meant to post this with bruce...effin scotch.....

'assman'

ole mule's decked out bro.....

makes sense to me....by the way....

i was not tempted...even once today to have a dip....

not once.

i'll be dammed.....I'm quit.
There's scotch in an appletini?
Depends on who is mixing...

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2014, 10:32:00 PM »
Quote from: mule
People need to stop stepping down. There's not that much of an issue, people are blowing it out of the water. When people start thinking one ways better then the other and push it to a point where they make their own cute little cult then it sounds like the issue left.

I'm gonna just say, can we just call it a day and make the banner rainbow colored, everyone has to wear banana hammocks and put Gmann as overlord of KTC. Free appletini's all around

'assman'

not once.

There's scotch in an appletini?
Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline 2mch2lv4

• Quit Pro
« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2014, 10:29:00 PM »
Quote from: wastepanel
Quote from: 2mch2lv4
Quote from: Instigator
Quote from: JayDubya
Quote from: D2maine
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: jost2brown
Quote from: Raider
Quote from: mich 34
Quote from: sh4string
Pulling up dusty intros seems to be the trend these days so here's mine.

I quit smoking on July 7, 2012...almost 2 years ago. Without the accountability and brotherhood I found at KTC, I would not be nic free today. I'm not free because of the website KTC, I am free because of posting my promise EVERY DAMN DAY and the friendships I've formed with good people who hold me to my word!

I am free because of Bruce. I am free because of Vadge. I am free because of Racetrackcowgirl, Applejack, Mich34, BigBrotherJack, Sox2012, Winter Green, SamCat, Cbird, Chewie, CDaniels, Union34, Cmark, Newcal,Mj, Pinched, LionHeartedGirl, D2Maine, Mookie, DennyX, SirDerek, Diesel, Dr Jones, TeachTy, Ffmoofus, FranPro, Greg5280, GrizzlyHasClaws, Hipster, Iizphilister, Instigator, Evil_Won, JayDubya, Jbradley, Jlud007, Knockout, Sixer, DocSardonic, Luby, Keddy, Kdip, Lancesd, Arfy, MrsCDaniels, LCWB, Marcusaurelius, Mthomas, Wedge, CoopBeansMom, MCSLB, Roamcountry, Amgdenny, DiplessinJax, Mcarmo, Suds, Mn_Ben, Bronc, Aglawyer, Dave1903, P23, Tarpon, Penguin, Ziesmer, Rocketman, ItsGotToHappen, Sage, Sporticus, Sportsfan, Hoffie, ToeTag, 4String, Syndrome, Timeless, Trauma, Yemtig, Raider, Conbud, Bigwhitebeast, L00T, SpartanRon, Boelker64, Mogul, 30yearaddict, Divine, Jag, Eric, Ensor, Bobertd, J2B, kkljinc, Seth, Slug, Nicald, ALL of Oct '12, ALL of May '11, ALL the CHAT LOCALS, and anyone that has held me accountable and strengthened my quit.

All of these people are KTC to me, they are my quit! Not 'Admin', not the 'Mod Team', but the individuals that were there for me and will continue to be there for me to battle the storm. I will continue to post roll here at KTC as long as KTC will have me and I continue to be supported. I am, however, turning in my 'color' as a chat moderator. I was asked to be a chat mod just over a year ago. I was not going to accept but then I was told the reason I was being chosen. We had an increase in female quitters joining KTC and utilizing chat. I hang out there a lot and am always helpful with new quitters. I love me some sister quit and agreed to be there for the ladies. I don't regret my time at all. I feel privileged to have been considered an asset to our community. I now feel it's time to turn in my chat cop badge and be the best quitter I can. I feel it is important for me to continue to stay close with my quit brothers here and at the super new house of quit that my friend L00T built. For that reason I feel it a conflict of interest to continue as a Chat Moderator at KTC. I love all of my quit family! My decision changes nothing as far as I'm concerned. I'm still "The Queen of Quit" I just won't be able to crack the whip in chat anymore 'winker'
If you need to contact me and cannot reach me via PM, feel free to ask any of the above mentioned quitters for my contact info. QUIT ON!!
You will always be my "queen of quit""
Girl, that list of names is a who's who that brings back memories...

Well except for that instigator prick.
Sing it with me now!!!! We. Are. Fam il yyyyy I got all my brothers with me!! :)
We all love you 224 (I don't think evil thinks of you as his sister though, I remember when he first saw your pic! lol) For real though - thanks for your year of official service and for all you've done for me and for the site Cindy - I've been more post and run as of late but the names on Oct. 12 roll mean a LOT to me and my quit, thank you.
Great post 224. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
OMG! Mich! I was just telling L00T and AJ that story today on the phone! HILARIOUS! He apologized over and over for that one....and so was the beginning of an awesome friendship. Hahaha!
Good Times are important.
Such bullshit.

Hypocrisy I believe is the word of the day?
I had to see this one for myself. 'roflmao'

Remshot/Loot/cancer/...go back and re-read the ACTUAL WORDS where YOU called someone out and told them NOT to call another a cancer yet you couldn't back up YOUR OWN WORDS and now you are calling 224 a hypocrite. That's called PROJECTION. You are truly dumber than I gave you credit for...and I made quite the allowance considering what you had to work with at best....

Mule...let's go ahead get this done...terrorist? People who confront you with the truth and you call them TERRORIST? You also contradicted yourself in your little "speech"....don't want anyone asking others here for additional accountability but y'all have no problem with them posting on another site and never have. -- Re read that and let that work ethic actually do some work for you cause your brain is well...see above to J2B. Mules aren't known for their intellect...so maybe you can somehow work through your contradictions. No damn wonder your old halls are empty.

Please, delete my account. Permanently. I do not want anyone ever knowing I was associated with this Admin/Mod team. I'm embarrassed to have ever believed your bullshit, and Im ashamed that my name appears amongst your incompetence and hypocrisy.

I'm amazed. Cindy is a rock and has supported me since the day she came here and has always been present helping others. There are a couple members of the admins that I hardly ever saw a post from until recently. The recent effort to be more visible has been noticed but is it enough and soon enough? Or is it just too little too late? Defending the indefensible seems to be getting out of control, it's time to own your screw ups and get on with it before you destroy yourself.
224 i am honored you mentioned me...

J2B go fuck yourself that was way out of line!
I believe the words j2b is looking for is:

"oops"

Followed by

"I'm sorry."

Concluded with:

"I step down."
Alright...

I'll derail.

Can anybody point out where J2B ever missed roll, or what his transgressions are on this board? I've never known a finer quitter in my life.
Derail....hell y'all derailed LONG ago...are y'all even on Planet Earth here???? Derail???

How about ADDRESS THE MULTITUDE OF ISSUES y'all/Admins/Mod team have...don't "derail" further. Y'all look like a damn Ostrich with its head stuck in the sand. Hide from the problem and maybe it'll just go away? Guess what...while y'all do that it leaves your proverbial ASS stuck up in the air to kicked like it has been for the past few days.

Geez, Scott!!
I'm waiting.
So am I waste. I answered your question. Will the admin/mods address j2b's comment with him? If yes, I am good. If no, I will not be back. Not a threat. Right is right. Make that right.
Well, as I look at the post, I see propaganda. J2B may have as well.

But the true question is why is he being thrown into the collective problems? He's fucking active as all hell....always has been.
J2B called me a hypocrite for what? Being honest and stating my position. I showed respect for KTC by resigning my position since I would be posting at both sites. How am I a hypocrite for that. I support the quitters I have build relationships with over the last 2 years here. I support them wherever they go.
You might not agree with me but you damn well better respect me. I will choose who and where I support whomever I choose to support. These men that have posted here on my behalf are just a small example of my web of accountability. We are family and will protect each other as such. I'm shocked, J2B, that you have put yourself in this position. All because you don't like my choice to continue my friendship with those who left you become aggressive with me. I even had you in my original post as someone who has helped my quit.

I cannot speak for anyone else but I have no room for two faced so called support with conditions. Does admin hold the position then that if anyone dare speak their mind and its different than that of admins they will be crucified for all to see?

I avoid bullshit forum drama like the plague! Thanks Josh for bringing it to my own intro. SMH
So, this is like...Josh's first "transgression"?
Funny thing, waste, I had no issues with J2B before he attacked me. I don't take kindly to him accusing me of hypocrisy when I have shown nothing but loyalty to my brothers and integrity here on KTC. All because I stepped down? All because I'm still friends with people he doesn't like? That's real mature.

These other fine quitters have come to my defense and have their own issues with Josh. Attacking me was just the straw.

Offline mule

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/03/2008
  • Interests: Georgia Bulldawgs, hunting, fishing, coaching sports for kids
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2014, 10:28:00 PM »

'assman'

not once.

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2014, 10:26:00 PM »

I quit smoking on July 7, 2012...almost 2 years ago. Without the accountability and brotherhood I found at KTC, I would not be nic free today. I'm not free because of the website KTC, I am free because of posting my promise EVERY DAMN DAY and the friendships I've formed with good people who hold me to my word!

I am free because of Bruce. I am free because of Vadge. I am free because of Racetrackcowgirl, Applejack, Mich34, BigBrotherJack, Sox2012, Winter Green, SamCat, Cbird, Chewie, CDaniels, Union34, Cmark, Newcal,Mj, Pinched, LionHeartedGirl, D2Maine, Mookie, DennyX, SirDerek, Diesel, Dr Jones, TeachTy, Ffmoofus, FranPro, Greg5280, GrizzlyHasClaws, Hipster, Iizphilister, Instigator, Evil_Won, JayDubya, Jbradley, Jlud007, Knockout, Sixer, DocSardonic, Luby, Keddy, Kdip, Lancesd, Arfy, MrsCDaniels, LCWB, Marcusaurelius, Mthomas, Wedge, CoopBeansMom, MCSLB, Roamcountry, Amgdenny, DiplessinJax, Mcarmo, Suds, Mn_Ben, Bronc, Aglawyer, Dave1903, P23, Tarpon, Penguin, Ziesmer, Rocketman, ItsGotToHappen, Sage, Sporticus, Sportsfan, Hoffie, ToeTag, 4String, Syndrome, Timeless, Trauma, Yemtig, Raider, Conbud, Bigwhitebeast, L00T, SpartanRon, Boelker64, Mogul, 30yearaddict, Divine, Jag, Eric, Ensor, Bobertd, J2B, kkljinc, Seth, Slug, Nicald, ALL of Oct '12, ALL of May '11, ALL the CHAT LOCALS, and anyone that has held me accountable and strengthened my quit.

All of these people are KTC to me, they are my quit! Not 'Admin', not the 'Mod Team', but the individuals that were there for me and will continue to be there for me to battle the storm. I will continue to post roll here at KTC as long as KTC will have me and I continue to be supported. I am, however, turning in my 'color' as a chat moderator. I was asked to be a chat mod just over a year ago. I was not going to accept but then I was told the reason I was being chosen. We had an increase in female quitters joining KTC and utilizing chat. I hang out there a lot and am always helpful with new quitters. I love me some sister quit and agreed to be there for the ladies. I don't regret my time at all. I feel privileged to have been considered an asset to our community. I now feel it's time to turn in my chat cop badge and be the best quitter I can. I feel it is important for me to continue to stay close with my quit brothers here and at the super new house of quit that my friend L00T built. For that reason I feel it a conflict of interest to continue as a Chat Moderator at KTC. I love all of my quit family! My decision changes nothing as far as I'm concerned. I'm still "The Queen of Quit" I just won't be able to crack the whip in chat anymore 'winker'
If you need to contact me and cannot reach me via PM, feel free to ask any of the above mentioned quitters for my contact info. QUIT ON!!

Sing it with me now!!!! We. Are. Fam il yyyyy I got all my brothers with me!! :)
We all love you 224 (I don't think evil thinks of you as his sister though, I remember when he first saw your pic! lol) For real though - thanks for your year of official service and for all you've done for me and for the site Cindy - I've been more post and run as of late but the names on Oct. 12 roll mean a LOT to me and my quit, thank you.
OMG! Mich! I was just telling L00T and AJ that story today on the phone! HILARIOUS! He apologized over and over for that one....and so was the beginning of an awesome friendship. Hahaha!
Such bullshit.

Remshot/Loot/cancer/...go back and re-read the ACTUAL WORDS where YOU called someone out and told them NOT to call another a cancer yet you couldn't back up YOUR OWN WORDS and now you are calling 224 a hypocrite. That's called PROJECTION. You are truly dumber than I gave you credit for...and I made quite the allowance considering what you had to work with at best....

Mule...let's go ahead get this done...terrorist? People who confront you with the truth and you call them TERRORIST? You also contradicted yourself in your little "speech"....don't want anyone asking others here for additional accountability but y'all have no problem with them posting on another site and never have. -- Re read that and let that work ethic actually do some work for you cause your brain is well...see above to J2B. Mules aren't known for their intellect...so maybe you can somehow work through your contradictions. No damn wonder your old halls are empty.

Please, delete my account. Permanently. I do not want anyone ever knowing I was associated with this Admin/Mod team. I'm embarrassed to have ever believed your bullshit, and Im ashamed that my name appears amongst your incompetence and hypocrisy.

I'm amazed. Cindy is a rock and has supported me since the day she came here and has always been present helping others. There are a couple members of the admins that I hardly ever saw a post from until recently. The recent effort to be more visible has been noticed but is it enough and soon enough? Or is it just too little too late? Defending the indefensible seems to be getting out of control, it's time to own your screw ups and get on with it before you destroy yourself.

"oops"

Followed by

"I'm sorry."

Concluded with:

"I step down."
Alright...

I'll derail.

Can anybody point out where J2B ever missed roll, or what his transgressions are on this board? I've never known a finer quitter in my life.
Derail....hell y'all derailed LONG ago...are y'all even on Planet Earth here???? Derail???

How about ADDRESS THE MULTITUDE OF ISSUES y'all/Admins/Mod team have...don't "derail" further. Y'all look like a damn Ostrich with its head stuck in the sand. Hide from the problem and maybe it'll just go away? Guess what...while y'all do that it leaves your proverbial ASS stuck up in the air to kicked like it has been for the past few days.

Geez, Scott!!
I'm waiting.
So am I waste. I answered your question. Will the admin/mods address j2b's comment with him? If yes, I am good. If no, I will not be back. Not a threat. Right is right. Make that right.

But the true question is why is he being thrown into the collective problems? He's fucking active as all hell....always has been.
J2B called me a hypocrite for what? Being honest and stating my position. I showed respect for KTC by resigning my position since I would be posting at both sites. How am I a hypocrite for that. I support the quitters I have build relationships with over the last 2 years here. I support them wherever they go.
You might not agree with me but you damn well better respect me. I will choose who and where I support whomever I choose to support. These men that have posted here on my behalf are just a small example of my web of accountability. We are family and will protect each other as such. I'm shocked, J2B, that you have put yourself in this position. All because you don't like my choice to continue my friendship with those who left you become aggressive with me. I even had you in my original post as someone who has helped my quit.

I cannot speak for anyone else but I have no room for two faced so called support with conditions. Does admin hold the position then that if anyone dare speak their mind and its different than that of admins they will be crucified for all to see?

I avoid bullshit forum drama like the plague! Thanks Josh for bringing it to my own intro. SMH
So, this is like...Josh's first "transgression"?
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline mule

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2014, 10:24:00 PM »

Such bullshit.

"oops"

Followed by

"I'm sorry."

Concluded with:

"I step down."
Alright...

I'll derail.

Geez, Scott!!
I'm waiting.

'assman'

not once.

Offline 2mch2lv4

• Quit Pro
« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2014, 10:23:00 PM »

Such bullshit.

"oops"

Followed by

"I'm sorry."

Concluded with:

"I step down."
Alright...

I'll derail.

Geez, Scott!!
I'm waiting.

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2014, 10:19:00 PM »

Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2014, 10:08:00 PM »

Such bullshit.

"oops"

Followed by

"I'm sorry."

Concluded with:

"I step down."
Alright...

I'll derail.

Geez, Scott!!
I'm waiting.

In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline mule

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2014, 10:06:00 PM »
Quote from: mich

Such bullshit.

"oops"

Followed by

"I'm sorry."

Concluded with:

"I step down."
Alright...

I'll derail.

How about ADDRESS THE MULTITUDE OF ISSUES y'all/Admins/Mod team have...don't "derail" further. Y'all look like a damn Ostrich with its head stuck in the sand. Hide from the problem and maybe it'll just go away? Guess what...while y'all do that it leaves your proverbial ASS stuck up in the air to get kicked like it has been for the past few days.

Geez, Scott!!
Dear jaydubs....

i am leaving you a mule nugget in the battleground thread.....where it belongs.

your friend

mule

Offline conbud

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-05-11
  • Interests: Tool, playing bass, XBOX, anything that goes boom, IT stuff (making the web work), my dogs
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2014, 10:05:00 PM »

Such bullshit.

"oops"

Followed by

"I'm sorry."

Concluded with:

"I step down."
Alright...

I'll derail.

Geez, Scott!!
I'm waiting.
I do believe that's integrity and accountability for his actions... so you won't get an apology...

I also do believe one of your fellow leaders Gmann posted today in LOOTs intro stating intros was not a place for personal attacks... and then the very SAME day good ol J2B and all his integrity comes in here throwing personal attacks at 224. Nice show of leadership and what KTC represents.
Proud quitter of the August 2014 Spitter Quitters!
Quit on May 11, 2014

"LOOT didn't forget Day 1....and never will. The day you forget Day 1...you lose." - LOOT

"Caving is NOT an option! Do something else."

Offline Instigator

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2014, 09:59:00 PM »

Such bullshit.

"oops"

Followed by

"I'm sorry."

Concluded with:

"I step down."
Alright...

I'll derail.

Geez, Scott!!
I'm waiting.
The Rozzers--Catching crims and locking them up...in your community